The Housekeeper Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
667 Followers

Rachel let herself in and started by gathering up any glasses and crockery that she found in the lounge, taking them to the kitchen. It was only eleven thirty so she dusted and polished the living room and dinning room and then went upstairs to do the bathroom. She gathered up any clothing that was spread around and put it into the laundry basket, admiring some of the lingerie as she did so. Once cleaned she went to the spare bedroom to see if it needed any attention, it didn't so she turned and saw Miss Applegate walking to the bathroom.

Miss Applegate was about five foot eight so quite tall for a woman and she had, what Rachel thought, was a wonderful body. Often Rachel had seen Miss Applegate semi dressed or as now dressed in just a short see through nighty. Averting her eyes from that body she said "Morning Miss Applegate"

Obviously still half asleep Miss Applegate looked up and said, "Morning Rachel. Is it that time already? Be a honey and make me some coffee."

"Yes Miss Applegate." Rachel replied and shuffled off to the kitchen, head still bowed.

The coffee maker was still whirring when Miss Applegate sat at the kitchen table, still dressed in that flimsy nighty. Rachel had seen this before but for some inexplicable reason after the week that she'd had this week Rachel noticed for the first time the roundness of those tits and how they stood up without any help from a bra, the long thin legs leading up to a pussy with only the slightest tuft of hair at the point of her slit and the strong hips. How Miss Applegate's hair, even straight out of bed, seemed to be just right. "Rachel. Coffee." Miss Applegate said waving her hand in the air.

Rachel realised she was daydreaming about Miss Applegate's body. "Sorry Miss Applegate." She said. Turning the coffee machine off she poured out a steaming cup and put it on the kitchen table.

Rachel turned back to the sink and started to unconvincingly look like she was going to wash dishes which was rather silly as she knew full well that Miss Applegate had a dishwasher.

"Do you like my nighty then Rachel?" Miss Applegate asked.

Rachel kept her back to Miss Applegate as she replied. "Yes it's....nice Miss Applegate."

"Nice! Is that all Rachel? Nice!" Miss Applegate said, "Turn around and have another look."

Rachel felt her knees begin to shake. She had always been just a little afraid of Miss Applegate due to her very dominant nature. Rachel slowly turned around keeping her eyes to the floor.

"Look at me Rachel." Miss Applegate said smiling, "What do you see?"

Rachel looked in Miss Applegate's direction but found it impossible to look directly at her. "I'm not sure what you mean Miss Applegate." Rachel said softly her eyes back on the floor in front of her and her fingers entwined in front of her.

Miss Applegate stood up and moved in front of Rachel, so close that Rachel had no choice but to look upon those wonderful firm breasts. She tried to avert her eyes but is was impossible to not see them. "Do you like my body Rachel?" Miss Applegate asked with a smile, "Does it turn you on Rachel?"

Rachel was a little surprised at the question and almost looked up into Miss Applegate's face but stopped feeling that she not, in someway, allowed to do so. She remained silent. "Our me another coffee and bring it through." Miss Applegate said walking towards the lounge.

"Yes Miss Applegate" Rachel said. She nervously poured the coffee and took it to the lounge where she found Miss Applegate sitting on the settee with one leg on the floor and the other on the settee. In this position Rachel couldn't miss the open view of Miss Applegate's pussy. She was holding what looked like a piece of a leather belt but it was only about fifteen inches long so Rachel wasn't sure what it was. Rachel put the coffee on the small table at the side of the settee and went to leave.

"Wait." Miss Applegate said sternly. "Stand here." She was pointing with the strap that she held to a point directly in front of her.

Like an automaton Rachel did as she was told. Hands held in front of her, head bowed. Miss Applegate stood up and walked around Rachel. "If I ask you a question Rachel, I want an answer. Understood?"

Rachel said nothing. The next second she felt a slap on her right buttock. Not hard but enough to get her attention. "Yes Miss Applegate." Rachel said.

"Do you like my body Rachel?"

Rachel couldn't bring herself to answer until she again felt a slap on her bum from the strap. This time harder, more painful. Sending shocks through her body down to her already wet pussy, why she was wet she had no idea. But she still gave no reply. This time the pain she got when the strap made contact was leg shaking. Rachel's pussy throbbed in time with the throbbing pain on her arse. Before she even realised she had replied, "Yes!" Her legs were again threatening to give way.

Standing behind Rachel Miss Applegate whispered into her ear, "Are you gay Rachel?"

"No!" No hesitation this time more from the feeling of insult than any fear of the strap.

Miss Applegate now stood in front of Rachel with her arms crossed giving Rachel a close look at the strap that had inflicted the pain. It was about fifteen inches long and three inches wide and the ends were split for about three inches. Miss Applegate used the strap to push Rachel's housecoat to one side so that she could get a look at her breasts. Not happy with the view she said, "Undo it."

Now Rachel did look up at Miss Applegate. What she saw was a woman in her element. Dominant. In control. Miss Applegate moved out of Rachel's view and Rachel heard the strap rush through the air before it made contact. The pain she felt brought a moan of pleasure pain from her mouth and her knees almost gave way completely her pussy felt like it ejaculated juice. She immediately pulled her housecoat apart.

"That's better. Now I can see as much of you as you can of me." Miss Applegate said., Still walking around Rachel inspecting her from all angles. "Now drop it."

"Miss Apple...." Rachel didn't get any further. The strap hit her buttocks with such force she fell to her knees. Her cunt was now on the very edge of orgasm. Slowly she got to her feet and dropped the housecoat to the floor.

Miss Applegate stood in front of Rachel now, "Have you ever licked cunt Rachel?"

Rachel found herself torn between answering and remaining silent and couldn't understand why she didn't just say "Yes." This time the paddle slapped her hard than ever on her right breast. The unexpectedness of the location and severity of the slap was too much for Rachel who fell to the floor in orgasm.

Miss Applegate laughed and sat on the settee. She reached out for Rachel and pulled her by the hair to where she sat. "Eat my cunt you bitch. Now!" She said pushing Rachel's face into her wet hole. Rachel hesitated but from somewhere Miss Applegate had pulled a belt or whip that she swung across Rachel's back. It was long enough to not only slap Rachel's buttocks but go between the gap and slice into her already throbbing cunt.

Rachel screamed but the sound was muffled as she threw herself deeper into Miss Applegate's pussy. The more Miss Applegate used that whip the more frenzied both women became. Throwing themselves into the debauchery like a pair of wild dogs attacking prey. Rachel's orgasm was now self sustaining. She didntneed to do anything to keep it going. Her legs were like jelly and not even strong enough to hold her on her knees. She was splayed out as wide as she could be and if she let go of Miss Applegate's waist she new she would just slide like a boneless jelly to the floor. Her cries of pleasure and pain buried deep inside Miss Applegate's writhing body.

When Miss Applegate finally came she ejaculated her juices into Rachel's mouth and all over her face and still had enough to run onto the settee. Finally, both exhausted women collapsed in a pile. Rachel on the floor and Miss Applegate on the settee. Neither of them said or did anything for a full five minutes.

Rachel was the first to move. Crawling into the kitchen before she was able to pull herself to the sink and splash water in her face, clearing away Miss Applegate's come juice from her eyes. "Go and have a shower Rachel." Rachel spun round terrified that Miss Applegate was going to inflict more pain on her. "Go and have a shower Rachel. We need to talk." Miss Applegate said. "Don't worry you have completely knackered me out I could even raise myself let alone a whip." She flopped into the kitchen chair and smiled.

Rachel didn't say anything, just went up and again stood under a steaming hot shower after having some awesome sex with one of her customers. She had a feeling of pride that she had tired Miss Applegate out so much. Nobody had ever told her that before. Lots of other things but never quite in that fashion. As she left the bathroom Miss Applegate entered it. "Make some coffee I will be down in a minute."

"Yes Miss Applegate." Rachel said.

By the time Miss Applegate came down |Rachel had donned her housecoat and was sipping at a hot cup of coffee. She poured one for Miss Applegate and stood at the sink waiting for her to say something. "Sit down Rachel." Miss Applegate said. Rachel took the seat she had been in and sipped at her coffee.

"Do you know what a Domme is Rachel?"

"No Miss Applegate."

"Well you do now. I am a Domme. I enjoy inflicting pain on my sexual partners, usually men. But I have never felt with any of them the way I did in there with you. You are just such an innocent it seems. It has always attracted me but I never, before today ever expected that you would be quite so submissive. Or quite so....so.... passionate, eager even."

"I'm sorry Miss Applegate." Rachel said, "I didn't mean...."

"You silly girl. It was a compliment. You sucked my cunt dry in there. I can't remember ever spurting so much in all my life and I want more." Rachel's head shot up. Fear on her face. "No not right now. Maybe next time you come round. But I don't know how you feel about it. I don't even know if you enjoyed it, I was just so lost in it all." Miss Applegate said, "Did you?"

"I don't think I have ever not been able to walk after having sex. The pain was shocking but the feelings it gave me were like nothing I have ever felt before. I don't know how much of it I could take but I would like to find out, slowly though. If that's alright Miss Applegate."

"So will you be my regular sub then. That means submissive which is what you are, a submissive and a bloody good one too. It's so natural for you."

"Yes Miss Applegate." Rachel said. "I would like to be your....submissive."

"Good. Now I think it is time for you to get home or your husband will be knocking on my door. I have you wages her. Plus a little bonus."

"Thank you Miss Applegate. I will see you next week."

Rachel left Miss Applegate's with a spring in her step and a pain across her bum that was a constant reminder of the pleasure she had just received, and it would seem had given. When she opened her wage packet she was stunned to find a fifty pound bonus on top of her normal wage. At a rough guess she calculated she had made nearly one hundred and fifty pounds extra this week

Friday

Mrs Bolton and Mr Martin

Mrs Bolton was Rachel's very first customer. She lived in a small house and only really used two rooms and the kitchen so it never took long to do her chores. The long chatting and constant cups of tea is what took the time but she felt that she owed it Mrs Bolton as it was her that started Rachel on the road to work, and she knew that the old lady was lonely. She did make comment on Rachel's clothing but as she had the housecoat over her short skirt and her poppers all done up there was nothing untoward, just the shorter hemline which Mrs Bolton commented on with a little twinkle in her eye. Rachel, as ever, blushed but said nothing.

Rachel entered Mr Martins house and went straight to the lounge for inspection. She showed no surprise when she saw that Mr Martin sat in his chair naked and with an already rising erection. "Good morning Sir." She was wearing a very short grey pleated skirt and a white blouse which was undone to the waist and tucked into the elastic waistband of the skirt. No panties and of course no bra. Her suspenders and stockings were clearly visible even without any bending over. She was the perfect St Trinians schoolgirl with her hair in bunches. This again was an instinctive idea she had that Mr Martin wanted her to be as young as possible

"Good morning my dear." He said looking her up and down, his erection rising even further. "You look stunning. But look what you have done to me." He looked down at his erection.

Putting on her practiced little girl lost look Rachel bent forward to get a closer look and to allow her breast to rub against the tightly bound blouse, enough of her tits were visible for Mr Martins erection to reach completion "Oh! I am sorry Sir. Have I been a bad girl Sir?"

"You most certainly have. I will have to spank your bottom my girl. Come here."

Rachel knew what he wanted and lay herself across his knee. Doing her best to keep some weight on her open knees as she did so. She didn't want to hurt his legs which she knew were quite weak. She felt his erection against her tits and his hand raise her skirt, bearing her buttocks. He ran his hand up her leg, feeling the texture of the stockings and then running onto the naked flesh, slipping a finger into the suspender as he rose up to her naked buttocks. She had never been spanked before. Miss Applegate had used a paddle. Slap! The first hit sent a shockwave through her that went straight to her cunt. Each subsequent slap followed the same path and after the third slap Mr Martins fingers were making contact with a very wet pussy. His breathing was getting heavier and heavier and his cock was throbbing so hard Rachel was sure he was going to come all over her blouse.

When he did come his hands couldn't keep up with the spanking so Rachel rolled her tits over his erection to finish him off. His come on her blouse felt warm and sticky and she almost came at the thought of what a filthy dirty whore she was being. As Mr Martin relaxed Rachel stopped her rolling and waited for his orders.

"Let that be a lesson to you miss. If you are naughty like that again I will punish you even more. Now get that top off and get on with your work."

"Yes Sir." Rachel said and standing up she slowly removed her come covered blouse and placed it into Mr Martins outstretched hand.

She didn't know why but as she walked around the house doing her chores she was bouncing along like a child, maybe it was just in keeping with the clothes or maybe she felt it was what Mr Martin wanted but she was enjoying it. She quickly did the kitchen and then went to the lounge dinning room which was open plan. Mr Martin's chair was at one end, so from the moment she entered he could watch her at work. She constantly bent over for him and stayed that way longer than was needed just for his pleasure.

"Rachel"

"Yes Sir." Rachel said as she lay across the dining table.

"Come over here my dear. Bring a chair with you."

She did as she was told and stood in front of him with the chair in hand. "Turn around my dear and put the chair down but don't let it go." A bit bemused she did as she was told. "No keep your hands on the chair and shuffle back a little will you. That's it now spread your legs wide."

Now she realised what he was doing. In this position he could see right into her wet pussy so she wasn't surprised to feel is fingers probe inside her wet hole. He finger fucked her for a few seconds before entering another finger and then another till all fingers and his thumb were inserted in her now seriously throbbing pussy. She spread her legs a bit wider and squatted to accommodate as much of his fist as she could. He was fucking her hard now and her pussy was flooding juices almost as fast as her mouth was seeping moans of pleasure. She could feel him straighten his fingers out as he pushed further and further into her hot hole and then suddenly he was inside her. His fist entered with a pop. She had never had a full fist in her cunt before. Rachel exploded into orgasm, her legs almost collapsing which pushed his fist in so far she could feel him brushing against her womb. She was crying now and screaming with pleasure.

Mr Martin was grunting with each push of his hand as though he was determined to enter her womb. Finally Rachel had to fall to her knees, she couldn't stay upright any longer. She pushed the chair back as she fell and rested her head on the floor. Mr Martin's hand slipped from her throbbing wet cunt and she felt him move behind her.

"I have always admired your bottom Rachel. If it's not too much trouble for you I am going to fuck it."

Rachel knew that this was his way of asking permission. After all not every woman like her arse being fucked, unlike Rachel who loved it. "I am yours to do with as you please Sir." Rachel said shakily still going through her orgasm. She felt a finger slide into her dirt box and guessed it was still covered in her cunt juices he slipped another in but at this point the must have been desperate to get his cock in that warm hole as he rose up, brushed at the entrance and then slowly slid into that dark place. Rachel's orgasm immediately rose up again and as he started thrusting into her she could feel her anal orgasm rising rapidly. She started to push back on him and it took only seconds for him to come in her dirt box, but that was long enough for Rachel to reach a double orgasm in her arse and cunt. She was now ferile, thrusting back and screaming for more. But try as he may poor Mr Martin could go not further and slumped back into his chair while Rachel curled up on the floor till her orgasm finished. Finally she sat on her knees and faced him. "I'm sorry Sir for taking so long to recover."

"That's perfectly alright my dear. It's nice to know that I can still do that to a woman, especially one so young. Now be a good girl and clean me up please."

With a smile Rachel leant forward and took his soft cock into her mouth and gave it a really good clean up. So good in fact that it began to get hard again. She pulled away and looked down at the floor without saying anything.

"Well done child. As much as I would love to come all over your face I think for now we should call it a day. Go and get cleaned up there's a good girl."

Rachel put on her childish grin and skipped off to the bathroom. As she cleaned her self up she felt her fanny and was surprised how quickly it had closed back up. Her hair was in a mess so she took out what was left of the bunches and combed it straight. She went back downstairs and entered the lounge where Mr Martin was now dressed and waiting. He pointed to the floor between his legs and Rachel dutifully knelt on that spot with her hands in her lap.

"I have thoroughly enjoyed your visits this week my dear and hope that I have not been too much trouble for you." He said quietly.

Rachel looked into his eyes and smiled. "Not at all Sir. I have enjoyed it immensely and hope I can be of further service to you next week."

"You certainly can my dear. However. Due to my, shall we say, lack of vigour I was thinking of inviting some of my friends around on Tuesday, if that would be alright with you. They would of course be happy to pay for the.... Entertainment."

"I am here to serve you Sir and will be more than happy to do whatever Sir desires of me."

"I hoped you would say that. Now put this back on," He said handing her blouse to her, "and here is your wages for the day."

Rachel put the blouse on and put the wages in her skirt pocket. Will that be all Sir?"

"Yes my dear, just one thing. I want you to go home just as you are, all the way home and dress in those clothes on Tuesday. I do enjoy you in stockings. Lovely my dear lovely. Off you go now."

Mikro
Mikro
667 Followers