The Housekeeper Ch. 04

Story Info
They didn't speak until he had his clothes on.
3.3k words
4.55
13k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rolph35
Rolph35
4 Followers

They didn't speak until he had his clothes on. Then she said, evenly,

"I am sorry for what I did to you. I thought you were asleep and it couldn't hurt you."

"You couldn't help yourself Laura. And I don't say that unkindly. I saw you fight it and cry about it and in the end, you were inquisitive enough to try it."

Something in Laura snapped.

"My husband married me when I was fifteen. We, my parents and I were part of his religious sect. I have never had sex with anyone but him...and with him it is sex in the dark. Get on me grunt a bit, then get off me and go to sleep. I felt nothing."

Sam sighed, "have you phoned everyone yet?"

"No."

"Why not? You know the girls will, if you don't."

Sam walked out the shower door and turned down the path to his room.

"You could stop them."

She came up behind him "....If you wanted to...Couldn't you Sam?"

Sam kept walking.

"LOOK, she said. OK."

"What do you want from me?"

He turned.

"I don't want anything from you. Go phone the people on the list before the girls get back. Get it over with Laura."

"Please. Please Sam. Don't walk off; tell me what I have to do, that's all I'm asking. What do you want? I'll do it, Ok?"

"There is no way out."

"What do you mean? No way out?"

"She hasn't gone to the police yet? Why?"

"Ahhh, Laura, you know the answer to that already" said Sam "she wants to humiliate you badly."

"And she wants me to do it for her."

"You heard what she said. "Strip her and fuck her, she said to me"

"Or otherwise Jail," said Laura.

"Yep"

"So that's the deal, I either let you have me, or I go to jail."

"Yep"

"I don't have any choice do I?" she said.

"When are you going to do it? Now?"

"Or later, when you have an audience?"

"Neither." Said Sam and turned to leave.

"Well if I don't give in to you, I'll be going to jail. And you'd let that happen would you Sam?"

"I am very sure that instead of going to jail Cassie would rather see you 'stripped and fucked."

"I am equally certain that she doesn't care who does the deed, as long as you are humiliated. She'll pick someone who you can do it with, and that will be the end of it."

Laura looked at Sam in horror, "Awwww, this just gets better and better.

Myyyy goddd. So if it isn't YOU, it will be a stranger?"

"What difference does it make?"

"A big difference."

"How?"

"No," said Laura, "first you tell me why you won't do it?"

"Are you kidding? Rape is rape; it is all very nasty."

"I am through forcing people to do things."

"Especially you."

"Especially ME? You'd rather see me go to jail or raped by a stranger?"

"Well, at least you are not getting raped, by me.

That's all I care. Goodnight Laura."

"WAIT" she said, then pulled herself up; collected her thoughts. "Please, just wait a minute Sam; Ok?"

"It's not going to happen Laura, sorry. Good night."

"Ok, well we really are at an impasse" she said.

She looked at Sam, "Sin or no sin. I would rather kill myself than have a stranger have me."

"Are you saying that, now you would do it, if it was with me?"

" No. I cannot do it willingly Sam. Please understand."

"Yeah" Sam said. "I understand that." What a mess, he thought.

He just wanted to escape; as quick as possible.

Laura began to break down and sob. She leaned against the wall.

Sam turned to leave. Stopped in his tracks. Stood there a moment or two.

Suddenly he turned, looked at Laura crumpled up against the wall. He sighed.

Dammit.

Laura was not getting out of this. Cassie would see to that.

Any influence he had with his little sister would be far outweighed by her need for vengeance.

Maybe Laura would survive it, maybe she would rather kill herself.

She had not been kidding when she went for the sharp knife in the kitchen drawer, earlier on.

There are just some things that she could not be forced into even on pain of death.

Anyway, for some strange reason he could not fathom, Sam did not want anyone to touch Laura. It went further than just stopping a person being brutally attacked; much deeper. But that didn't warrant analysis right now.

Bugger Cassie, he thought,. I hope someday someone gets her back for this.

Laura stood quietly as Sam concentrated on what he'd do next.

Almost incidentally, he mumbled, "Well, you can forget about the police, I have made up my mind to say it was consensual, but right now, that is the least of our worries."

Sam, stopped, thought about what he'd just said. He had said 'least of OUR' worries, instead of saying 'least of YOUR worries."

Come on Sam he said to himself. Make a decision and carry it through.

If you're going to walk off, then walk off. Otherwise, formulate a plan and do it quickly.

The girls could be back anytime and then it really would be out of his hands, where was he? Oh yes, well, the answer was straight forward.

He looked at Laura once more and suddenly; walking off was not an option.

Through his own stupidity, he had landed this person in trouble. Her only way out was to have sex with him. Although that would be fun for him, the trouble was that she would not do it without force. Sam didn't do 'force' very well.

If she got inkling that he was faking it, she would baulk at it and then she'd be subject to his sister's wildest dreams for her.

Laura would be given to a stranger to do with, as he wanted.

Of course, she could get out of it by phoning her relatives and friends and husband and Religious school where she'd worked and tell them all, 'hey you'll be getting a few photos in the mail soon with me performing fellatio on a young man with my finger up his bum at the same time...please disregard them.

Aww shit, Sam thought. Ok Here goes. Give it your best shot Sammy and the good part is, you get to fuck the girl. Since when was that such a bad thing for a young healthy male.

Ok, Laura he said to himself, here goes. Who knows, I may enjoy the power trip. He doubted it. Get tough Sam get tough Sam, you can do it. From now until this is finished tonight, you are a big hairy rapist. Lets go Sam, he said to himself.

Showtime.

Sam took a deep breath.

"Ok" said Sam and walked back up to her, put his hand in her jacket and squeezed the breast through her clothes.

Like greased lightning Laura hauled off and hit him with all her might. But Sam was expecting that and caught her hand before it landed on his cheek.

They stood there looking into each other's eyes. His, cool and calm, hers turning from their normal light grey to deep green. Her pupils once again dilated.

Sam held her small fist in his big hand.

He felt the tension in her arm muscles subside and she dropped her hand. Sam let it go.

"I am sorry," she said. "Not even my husband does that."

"You have no choice Laura. You are being forced to do it. So lets get started."

"I promised," Laura said, "that I could go through with this...Please don't give up now" I couldn't stand to have those girls..."

"Ok," said Sam cutting the conversation short, "come on let's get on with it."

He took her hand and practically dragged her up the stairs and into the master bedroom, used by his parents when they were down.

Laura went dizzy and leant into Sam as she walked.

Sam locked the door behind them.

"Sorry," she said. "It feels strange walking hand in hand with a man. Not even my hus..." she corrected herself ..."Not what I usually do." She trailed off again. It was a dream. A nightmare.

"Let's not drag this out Laura. I'm sure you want to get this over with. The moment Cassie sees you lying there naked and obviously...violated, the sooner we get the hell out of here. Sorry, I meant, get the HECK out of here."

Hmmmm, thought Sam, so much for being the big hairy rapist. He had to try harder. He knew enough about Laura to know that the slightest prevarication on his part and she would bail out of the whole deal and then the girls would have their way with her.

Sam took another deep breath and concentrated.

"Ok Laura your turn. I need you to take off everything you're wearing."

Laura put her hands to her jacket and stopped. "Where do I start?" she said.

Sam hesitated for only a millisecond; cleared his throat.

"Ok let me tell you this so you know.

Tonight I am going to see exactly what you look like under the neck-to-toe armour that you wear every day."

"We are going to take all your clothes off and see who is under there."

"That is the first part."

He continued. "You've seen me naked you've even tasted my cum..."

Laura's head shot up and her eyes narrowed. "You were awake?" She yelled, checking his face for the confirmation of what she already suspected.

"You bastard." She hauled off and punched him in the shoulder.

Sam laughed, "Strike 2 Laura. I may have to tie you up yet."

"Just try," she said and walked into the centre of the room.

She took off her jacket and threw it into the corner. Then her blouse and left her thick bra in place.

She turned her back to him and undid her skirt and let it drop.

She hesitated a moment then dropped her petticoat.

Laura took a deep breath and stood momentarily, with her back to him in waist- to-thigh dark cotton underpants and thick stockings.

" Nice bum," said Sam; "Now, turn around."

Laura hesitated then turned, not looking at Sam.

"Hmmm, Sam mused, it must take you forever to dress every morning."

"Ok, stockings; pants."

Laura sat on the bed and removed her stockings slowly.

She put her thumbs in the sides of her cotton panties and gradually lowered them,

then hesitated; stopped.

"Now what?" he asked.

"No," said Laura.

"No."

"Why?"

"Because I am ugly."

"Ugly? In what way are you ugly?"

"I don't know. Just funny shapes that's all...you'll laugh at me."

"Is that what bothers you most? "

"Yes. And it is wrong for a marr..."

"Ok Laura, cut the crap. Get undressed. Or I'll do it for you."

She looked at him. "You'd really tell my husband?"

"Not if you are quick, so start stripping you have no choice. Or haven't you noticed that?"

"You're loving every minute of this aren't you," she spat. "I'll bet I am not the first woman you have forced.

Pervert."

She searched his face then with a grim disgusted sneer, stood up.

"What does your filthy fantasy want to see first, Samuel?"

She flung her arms out to her sides and looked down at her bra and pants... "My top or bottom?"

"Your cunt, Laura."

"WHATT???" Her eyes were as big as saucers

"How dare....!!"

"Drop the panties...now Laura. NOW"

She stepped back, was about to protest, and changed her mind.

She turned her back once again and pulled her panties right down and stepped out of them.

The beauty of her round buttocks and soft protruding bush as she bent low to remove her panties took Sam's breath away.

"Turn around," he said huskily.

She hesitated, then swung around, looking at the floor.

Sam whistled. "You are drop-dead gorgeous Laura...wow."

Her bush was extensive and untouched. Her stomach was flat which made her pubic bone very prominent below it. She was beautiful.

Sam whistled once more. "Turn around slowly."

Her bottom was high and rounded and her thighs tight and smooth.

Sam, stood there and stared.

And stared.

Laura swung her head to see why Sam was silent, and despite the serious situation, she laughed at what she saw.

"By the look of your big angry thing sticking out," she said, "you really are worked up."

Sam came out of his trance, his mouth half open. "Huh?"

"Oh? Yes, well you've had that effect on me for months, as you know Laura,"

Sam laughed too.

Laura's eyes narrowed. "I can't believe you would put me through that," said Laura "and you were wide awake. I ought to..." she trailed off.

Sam wasn't listening; just staring.

"Well is that it then?" said Laura, "you've seen my err 'cunt". Are we even now?"

"Bra."

"No."

"Bra, Laura, come on"

I have ugly breasts.

"Do you now?" Said Sam "just like your ugly pussy and bum, hey?"

"Seriously," said Laura "they are awful."

"Good," said Sam, "at least something about you wont look perfect then.

I may manage to get my composure back yet, Laura. If you're as ugly as you say."

"Take off the bra."

"You take it off," she said, "I can't."

What do you mean you can't?

"My hands are shaking I can't reach it."

"Turn around.. again." Laura turned and Sam unclipped her bra.

She was just about to shake herself out of it when she felt Sam's big hands come up under her arms from behind, each cupping one of her breasts.

The warmth and roughness of his gentle hands took her breath away and as her bra fell to the floor, her head fell back on his shoulder.

"No Sam." She whispered.

"Ohhh Dearr," she squeaked as his lips nibbled her exposed neck, his thumbs and forefingers gently massaging her hardening nipples.

She could feel his cock pushing against the cheeks of her bare bottom.

She went dizzy again and then as she felt his hot breath on her throat followed by a another warm wet kiss, Laura swooned and would have fallen but for Sam holding on to her.

Effortlessly, he swung his hand under her bottom and lifted her up and laid her across the bed.

"Don't look," said Laura, gaining her strength back, and flung her arms over her breasts as best she could.

Sam bent over and kissed her just above her extensive pubes and Laura let go and grabbed his hair. Not hard, but enough to pull his lips off her tummy.

"What are you doing Sam?"

He looked at her beautiful upturned breasts and dark nipples as big as small saucers.

"Wow."

"That's your favourite word it seems," she replied putting her hands across her breasts quickly.

"They don't teach you much English at University these days."

She was embarrassed and he knew now that, when Laura got embarrassed, she talked a lot to cover it up. It was nice to finally know something about her.

"They take my breath away Laura. Please give me a look."

She looked at Sam, then down at her arms covering her breasts, then back at Sam.

"Is that an order?"

"Yep."

"Ok."

She closed her eyes and threw her arms out either side of her.

She kept her eyes shut tightly.

"I don't want to see your face. They are ug..."

She stopped suddenly her breath shuddering as she felt her right nipple sucked into his hot wet mouth. She threw her arms up and tried to buck loose but felt his teeth gently clamping her teat. She stopped struggling. "You wouldn't dare," she said.

He didn't let go.

"Don't you hurt me, Sam, they are very sensitive."

She lay stock-still. She could feel the teeth had hold of her and she was afraid to move in case they bit.

Sam continues to suck. His teeth neither tightened nor eased from her. Then she felt the tip of his tongue flicking across the top of her nipple. She groaned from the ecstasy and lay there unable to move.

"You bastard," she sighed.

She heard him chuckle but not let go. His free hand started to explore her body. Running down her tummy and pulling at her hair between her legs.

She tried to move away but the teeth tightened ever so slightly and she stopped.

His hand kept playing around her inner thighs and finally came to rest in a very wet patch between them.

Laura groaned again. "That's private Sam, don't touch. Please."

Sam took no notice and was busily sucking her nipple and pushing his finger into her yielding wet pussy.

Her hand slowly followed down across the same line, it touched his cock through his pants.

It was Sam's turn to groan.

"Mmm" she said, "Sam you really are a biiigg boy"

She brought her hand to the top of the elastic and slid it in under his pants. Slowly, she ran her fingers from head to shaft, sighing as she went; then down to his balls.

Sam was in ecstasy. Until he felt her vicelike grip on his balls.

"Now Sammy, don't panic and bite me but I really would like you to let go of my breast; there's a good boy."

She tightened her grip on Sam's balls. "And.. While we are at it, hands off of my ummmm, 'gorgeous cunt'. Hey?"

"It's not your's sweetie-pie; Belongs to me. And I say.. NO." She squeezed him a bit harder to punctuate the 'NO.' and Sam let go and took his hand off Laura's wet pussy.

"Better". She said easing her grip slightly; "much better."

"What were you thinking? That is private down there Sam. Nothing is going to get your finger in there. Not even if you shoot me. She let him go, but ran her fingers along his shaft and squeezed his cock head as she extracted her hand.

She studied the moisture left in her palm. "Has anyone told you that you have a problem of leaking," she said, "when you get overexcited?"

Sam lay there for a second trying to work out what to do next.

His cock ached. His balls ached.

"Pull it out," Laura said.

"What?" said Sam.

"Take it out; your big fat cock. The one you have been tormenting me with for months. Get it out Sammy. I need to know if I hurt you."

"You hurt me," said Sam.

"Get those pants off right now young man," she ordered. And laughed when Sam automatically dropped the pants.

"Hmmmm, I see," she said smiling still, "Good boy Sam, do as you are told and you won't make me angry."

Before he could think straight she barked, "Throw them in the corner," she said, "with my stuff."

"Now get over here and show me. Hurry up."

What was going wrong? He told himself Get the control back Sam, get the control back.

"I," stammered Sam, "I can tell your husband..."

Laura laughed again. "Shut up Sam. Come here, lie down and let me see the damage I caused."

She pulled him on to the bed and moved his legs apart.

Sam resisted.

"Spread 'em," she said, then more gently, "move them apart a bit more...Ok good."

Laura ran her hand gently over Sam's balls as she looked at them closely.

A slight scratch mark there. She moved his cock from side to side and it started to rise. Laura ignored it, "Looks ok," she said. He was getting another hard on.

"Gee, it doesn't take much to excite you, does it?" she said, watching it grow.

"Is that why you orgasmed when I was inspecting you, the other night?

"Simply because I touched you; just touched you briefly?"

Before he could reply, Laura put out her hand and squeezed his shaft and felt it harden even more. "Boys are strange. It feels like it is going to burst. Doesn't it hurt when it goes like that?"

Rolph35
Rolph35
4 Followers