The Housemate

Story Info
Beautiful woman winds homeowner around her liittle finger.
4.7k words
3.58
35.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steveb
steveb
4 Followers

I had been working in the city for nearly a year having moved down from a small country town to take up a position as an Accountant. My job was well paid and I liked the people I worked for, all except for one guy Josh, an arrogant ex-public schoolboy who had made it clear from day one that he hardly considered me worthy of his attention. If he needed to talk to me because of work then he would do so as curtly as possible. Making every request seem like an order. Most of my colleagues were of a similar opinion to myself, except for a couple of the younger female accountants and secretaries who fawned about him with barely concealed lust in their eyes. He had the kind of dark, intense looks that seemed to reduce the legs of several of the girls to jelly. Thankfully most of the women considered him as arrogant as the guys and we spent many an hour down the local winebar sharing stories of Josh's latest antics.

After some months working at the firm I had saved enough money to put a deposit down on a house and move out of rented accommodation, the joy of having my own place was however offset by the fact that I had overstretched myself in buying an attractive 2 bed semi in a nice suburb of the city with a large lounge and a small garden out back. That and the fact that I had gone a bit overboard on the decorations and furniture had resulted in my going overdrawn at the bank. My financial situation was starting to look a bit uncomfortable to say the least. There was really only one thing I could do. I would have to get a lodger for a short while until I got myself in a more stable financial position.

I put an add in the classifieds and within a few days the phonecalls began. I had clearly put in the flat at too low a price because the phone was ringing non stop. In the end I decided to see 5 people that Saturday, 3 guys and 2 girls, then I would choose the person I got along with the best and offer them the room.

The room itself was a downstairs room by the front door, it was facing onto the street and there wasn't much of a front yard so privacy was not too great but then whoever got the room would have the freedom of the rest of the house, including the luxurious lounge and since with my work commitments I wouldn't be around too much they should have plenty of privacy.

The first two to arrive were on the Saturday morning, they were pretty similar, easy going guys who looked like they would be good fun to have around. One was a surveyor and the other an engineer. They had both moved into the area recently and were looking for a good flat. I got on very well with them and really I felt that either of them would have made a great flatmate, if anything the engineer came out top because he was a keen sports fan and I had visions of us spending Sunday afternoons watching the football on the large TV in the lounge with a few beers.

The next potential flatmate was one of the girls, small and slim she hardly said a word, grunting clearly unimpressed at every room she was shown before pronouncing that the bedroom was far too small and that she had wasted her time coming to visit. I wondered what she expected for the price but was glad to show her the door.

The last guy came at 7pm, the second girl had never turned up, this was infuriating, she could have called to say she wasn't going to make it, that would have prevented me having to stick around the house for 2 hours on a Saturday afternoon. He was OK but didn't have the same charisma and easy going nature as the two guys who

I had shown round in the morning.

For me it was clear who I was going to offer the flat to. The engineers name was John and I went through to the lounge to get his number so I could give him a call. At that moment the doorbell rang, wondering who it could be I answered the door.

The sight before me will stay with me forever, my immediate impression was that the girl before me was far and away the most beautiful I had ever seen. For a split second I stood stunned, taking in her beauty. Maybe she was used to this reaction from men because it was she who broke the silence. Smiling a stunning white smile she said "Hi, my name's Nicola, I've come to see the flat. Sorry I'm a bit late."

"Oh hi!" I mumbled, managing to find my voice at last, "Err, come on in and I'll show you round!"

My earlier annoyance at her not showing up disappeared. I showed her round the house, taking the opportunity to look her over as I did so. She was about 5' 5", maybe a bit shorter than average with long straight dark hair. About 23 years old her face was classically beautiful, she looked like she might have had some Italian or Spanish heritage from the olive colouring of her slightly tanned skin. Her eyes were big, brown and piercing, sucking you in when you looked at her straight. Her cheekbones were high and her lips were very full and red, she seemed to have a natural pout which made her look incredibly sexy.

I could feel myself getting aroused just standing and talking to her. As she was looking at the lounge I stood behind her so that I could get a good look at her fantastic body without her catching me. She was wearing a t-shirt and loose jeans with no makeup but she was still sexier than any stripper I had seen in the city's lapdancing clubs. Her body was flawless with long slim legs , a beautifully rounded bum and a tight, slim waist. Her wide shoulders suggested that she spent a lot of time exercising or doing sports and her breasts were full and sat high on her chest, they were straining against the front of her t-shirt suggesting that they were at least a D cup. If anything they were a little large for her small frame but you wouldn't hear too many guys complaining about that.

As I showed her the different rooms she became more excited, this was easily the best place she had seen she claimed. I took time to find out a bit about her. She had arrived a couple of weeks ago from Australia she said. She had managed to get herself a job as a temp at an office in the city which had meant that she could move out of the tiny bedsit she had been living in and into somewhere nicer.

I asked her if she had come over with anyone, trying to find out if she had a boyfriend. No, she was from a tiny area she said and hardly knew anyone at all. The last few weeks she had been really homesick but the guys at the place she worked were really friendly and had taken her out a few times. "I bet they were!" I thought to myself, the men at the office must have thought they had gone to heaven when she came in to work one morning.

The possibility of offering the room to John the Engineer was disappearing fast. I finally, showed the room on offer to Nicola, she seemed impressed, apparently it was much larger and nicer than the room she was living in now. I asked her when she could move in and she mentioned that she would be keen to move in as soon as possible. "Well, in that case I would like to offer you the room" I said, perhaps she saw the look of lust in my face or perhaps she was just used to getting her own way with guys. "Well", she began, "it is a little bit more than I can afford, if you could reduce the rent by £10 a week then I would move in tomorrow, oh and I won't be able to afford any deposit". I was taken aback by this, why was she looking at a place that was out of her price range? And the lack of a deposit was very strange, everyone paid a deposit! I was ready to show her the door but then looked up into her pleading brown eyes, she was so heart-stoppingly beautiful I was already lost, she moved her chest forward a little, almost imperceptibly, pushing her breasts towards me. That was it, I was lost. "OK" I said. She gave a big smile and my heart melted.

I helped her move in the next day. We got along fine, I started leaving work early so that I cold come home and see her more. She walked around the house in some incredibly revealing outfits as though she had no idea of the effect that her body would have on men. Sometimes I couldn't help staring at her especially when she wore a low cut black top that gave her incredibly firm, high breasts a deep cleavage that would draw my eye like a magnet making it almost impossible not to stare.

On the occasions that we went out together for a drink at the local bars or to a club she would attract the stares of every guy in the place. If I went to the bar or to the men’s room I would return to find her smiling at another admirer who had taken a chance and offered to buy her a drink or take her for a dance. But she always politely said no and turned her attention back to me. I felt like the luckiest man alive and kept hoping that maybe something could happen between us, but as time went by she seemed to treat me more like a friend or brother than a possible lover. After one night when she claimed she had heard a prowler outside the window to her bedroom during the night she begged me to swap rooms with her.

She even offered me an extra £5 to take the master bedroom rather than the far smaller spare bedroom. At first I was reluctant to give up my room , but when she told me that she may have to move out I quickly gave in, I couldn't bear to idea of not having her around. So I moved all my stuff into the room downstairs and she moved into the master bedroom with en suite bathroom. I now had a single bed while she had the huge king sized pine bed in my old room. I sometimes lay awake at night after that thinking about her all alone in that big bed, wondering what she would do if I went up to her and told her how I felt, how I lusted after her and would do anything for her. But instead I would take my achingly hard cock in my hand and masturbate, thinking about her big firm tits and perfect ass, her flawless skin and full pouting lips.

She didn't seem interested in finding a boyfriend. When I asked her about it she said that she had had a couple of boyfriends back home in Australia, but that she was enjoying the single life and didn't want to get tied down with a jealous boyfriend right now. But neither was she going to jump into bed with any old guy she was very picky as to who she went for, he said, and was happy to wait for a special guy to come along.

One night we were out at a trendy wine bar in town with some of my friends. Nicola was looking particularly gorgeous tonight, maybe because it was a Saturday night she was wearing some subtle makeup to emphasise her eyes and lips, a tight pair of white trousers showed off her firm round bottom and long shapely legs, you could make out the line of a g-string when she turned around and she was wearing a low cut blue top which emphasised her large tanned breasts. I could hear a lot of noise from a rowdy bunch over in the corner, but I was ignoring them and was stood talking with Nicola. Then I felt a hand tap me on the shoulder and turning round I was met by the grinning face of Josh. He had been drinking with the loud group who were old school friends of his. He seemed a bit drunk and for a moment I was taken aback, he was the last person I expected to see, he had hardly spoken to me in the last few months since he had been promoted to manager, the youngest in the company, a fact that had made him even more intolerable to his colleagues, the male ones at least.

"How are you doing Steve?" He asked politely.

"Not too bad" I replied tentatively, but the reason why he had approached me was clear as his attention turned to Nicola. "Steve never told us at work that he knew such a gorgeous girl" Josh said, staring into Nicola's beautiful eyes. He sounded a bit drunk. "So aren't you going to introduce us Steve?" Asked Nicola, not taking her eyes off Josh's.

"Errr" I stammered "this is Josh, I think I've mentioned him to you."

"Ah, the famous Josh!" laughed Nicola, I had told Nicola about Josh a couple of times and she had always agreed that he sounded terrible. She knew I hated the guy and now that she had met him I expected her to quickly dismiss him. But she kept smiling as Josh started asking her what she did and how long she had been over from Australia. She ignored me as she happily answered his question pouting sexily while he talked and seemed to jutt her breasts out suggestively towards him. Suddenly, noticing that Nicola had finished her drink, Josh turned to me "why don't you go and get Nicola another drink Steve, and while you're at it get one for yourself as well." He passed me a £20 note, I was astounded at his arrogance and turned to Nicola for support but she just smiled at me. I moved towards the bar but was interrupted by Josh, "Oh, and mines a scotch and soda, no ice!"

I went to the bar, it took me an eternity to get served. A couple of times I glanced back over to Nicola and Josh, he had moved her over to a corner and I watched with increasing frustration, panic and jealousy as she occasionally touched Josh on the arm as she laughed at one of his comments. I had never seen him be anything other than rude and ignorant but clearly this was not always the case, he could turn on the charm when he needed to. I saw her brush her breast against his arm as she moved in closer pressing the warm flesh against his arm, his was only wearing a t-shirt so only a thin top and a lacy bra would have been between her breast and his arm.

Finally I got served and managed to push between back them giving them their drinks. I started saying anything I could to distract them, Josh ignored me completely and headed off to the men’s room, his hand "accidentally" brushing Nicolas ass as he passed her, she turned and smiled at the brief contact then watched his lean physique as he crossed the bar.

"What are you doing Nicola!" I hissed, desperation in my voice. "He's the most obnoqious guy I have EVER met, he's just putting on an act for you!"

"He seems fine to me" said Nicola, casually dismissing me, "And he's got beautiful eyes, have you seen his body he must work out a lot?" She added.

I was stunned, a moment later Josh returned smiling and they returned to their conversation, I tried to join in occasionally but I wasn't getting a lot of attention, there was a clear vibe that I should get lost but I wasn't leaving them alone. A short while later Nicola made her apologies and went to the ladies room, Josh's eyes clearly followed her ass across the room. As soon as she was out of sight he turned on me.

"Steve, can't you see I'm in with Nicola, she's virtually begging me to screw her here and now!"

"No chance" I snorted "I've lived with Nicola for over six months and there's no way she would fall for a guy like you". Guy grinned. "Why don't you put your money where your mouth is?" He sneered, "£200 says that I sleep with her tonight." I couldn't believe his arrogance, I didn't want to bet on such a thing but it seemed a chance to put him down a notch. "You're on!"

"Oh, and one more thing, you have to make yourself scarce for the rest of the night, I don't want you hanging around any more screwing things up for me!" That was a blow, I really wasn't that confident about leaving them alone but, reluctantly I agreed.

When Nicola returned I made some excuses about not feeling too well and headed towards the exit. I hung around outside for a while wondering what I should do, my insides were in turmoil, I was out there for about 10 minutes then went back inside the bar, losing myself among the crowd I looked back over to where Josh and Nicole were stood, they were closer than before. I watched for a couple of minutes then saw Josh move in, he placed his hand boldly on her ass as he whispered something in her ear. She looked at him and then nodded, taking her hand Josh started leading her towards the door. I slipped into the men’s room for a couple of minutes then moved quickly outside. They were nowhere to be seen so I hailed a cab and went back to my house.

I got the cab to park up the street and moved sheepishly towards my front door. It was clear as I approached that the hall light was on, I didn't want to walk in if they were in the lounge as I was supposed to be in bed feeling ill. I made my way round the back of the house to where a large lounge window looked onto the garden, I thought that I would check if they were downstairs before I crept into my room. The blinds had not been shut and I could see clearly into the room. Nicola and Josh were stood by the large 3 seater couch, they were kissing passionately.

I could clearly see their tongues battling as Josh thrust his tongue into Nicola's mouth, his hands roaming over her ass while she caressed his back and shoulders. The kiss seemed to last for an eternity before it was broken by Nicola who, looking very flushed and excited pushed Josh back onto the couch. She asked him a question and he nodded, Nicola disappeared out of view and I saw the kitchen light come on. I sighed with relief! Nicola was making drinks, maybe she was trying the calm things down. My heart filled with hope though at the same time I had to admit that what I was seeing was exciting me, my cock was rock hard inside my trousers.

Looking back at Josh I couldn't believe my eyes. He was actually unzipping the jeans of his trousers and had reached inside to pull out a very large circumcised cock. Not yet fully hard he licked his hand and casually began to masturbate until it was sticking rock hard out of the zipper of his jeans. I was stunned at the self confidence of this act, surely Nicola would throw a fit when she returned and saw the obscene sight of Josh holding his cock in his hand. A drop of slippery pre cum on the head of the cock betrayed his excitement as otherwise his face seemed almost bored. I moved to get a better view of the room and was in time to see Nicola return from the kitchen, she was carrying two mugs of hot drinks which she was watching carefully. Distracted by Josh's hand movements I saw her look up, her eyes widened with shock and her mouth fell open as she saw what Josh was doing.

For a moment they looked at each other in silence then as she opened her mouth to say something, she quickly shut it as Josh interrupt her, I saw his mouth move but could not make out what he said, she hesitated for a second then put the drinks down on a table before turning back to him with her hands on her hips, awaiting his next request. Josh said something else and Nicola gave a small smile, then she slowly pulled her shirt out of her waistband before slipping it over her head. From my position I could see her large breasts straining against a lacy white bra, her large brown nipples through the sheer material. She reached behind her, undoing the clasp then slid the straps off her shoulders revealing her large breasts. They were even more perfect than I had imagined, full and round they sat high on her chest. Her nipples were very large sticking out rigidly half an inch from the firm flesh. She reached up and cupped one breast, rubbing the nipple with her thumb.

Josh was clearly excited, his mouth had fallen open as Nicola had released her stunning tits, now he smiled and gave another order.

Nicola turned round slowly, her hand still caressing her nipple, her hands dropped to her waist as she kicked off her shoes then undid the buttons of her tight white trousers. Bending at the waist she pushed the trousers down her long legs revealing the tight round globes of her magnificent ass. Straightening up she looked over her shoulder again, her white g-string was her only remaining item of clothing. She smiled at Josh then slid it down her legs and turned back. My mouth watered as I saw her trimmed pussy, the lips were glistening with moisture. She looked so damn sexy as she stood there expectantly. Staring lustily at Nicolas hot body Josh muttered another request.

She dropped to her knees and crawled slowly towards where he sat, still stroking his rock hard shaft. From my position I had a perfect view as she moved her face to inches away from the glistening cock. Looking up into Josh's face her tongue snaked out and she began to lap at the head in time to his hand strokes. She licked and kissed the head as Josh stroked the shaft . He pushed her head away before lifting his ass so that he could slide his Jeans down his thighs, sitting back his eyes were half shut as Nicola returned to his cock. Taking it in one hand and slipping the head between her full lips, her free hand caressed his balls as she went to work sucking his cock. Occasionally she let the head slip out of her mouth as she swirled her tongue around it and slipped her tongue into the slit teasingly, all the while looking up into his face with her beautiful eyes. It must have been the most exciting sight in the world for Josh, I certainly had never seen anything so sexy and already had my prick in my hand and was struggling not to come, as my legs felt like jelly.

steveb
steveb
4 Followers
12