The Housemate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steveb
steveb
4 Followers

Nicola moved her head back from Josh's glistening shaft and helped him to quickly pull off the rest of his clothing, then straddling him she guided him into her hot, wet body. Her eyes were closed in ecstasy as he slid into her to the hilt, then lowering her mouth onto his I saw her tongue slip into his mouth as she started to ride his rock hard cock. His hands slipped to cup the gleaming cheeks of her beautiful ass as she picked up speed, putting her hands on his chest for balance her ass moved up and down building into a steady pace. I could see her large breasts bouncing sexily. Throwing back her head she let out a loud cry as she came. Her body went rigid for a second then she fell back down, her mouth seeking Josh's for a deep lovers kiss.

They stayed like that for a couple of minutes their bodies gleaming with sweat. Eventually slipped out of her moist warmth and turned so that Nicola was lying on her back on my new couch. He stood for a second, his slick shaft sticking out almost vertical, it's head was bright red and his balls swung like two swollen eggs. Nicola spread her legs and pulled her knees back to her breasts, completely opening herself so that her new found partner could fully enjoy the soft wetness of her gorgeous body. She looked up lustfully at her lover as he placed his cock between the lips of her sheath then thrust smoothly inside.

All finesse was gone from their lovemaking as Josh began to fuck Nicola's pussy with long hard strokes. Her mouth was open as she gasped with each thrust. With this intensity there was no way he could last for long and with a shout he made one final thrust and his buttocks tensed. Their eyes were locked together, Nicola's mouth wide open as Josh emptied himself deep into her. His ass tensed again and again as he shot more of his come into Nicola's womb before finally dropping down onto her sweat covered body. I couldn't take any more and spurted my come against the side of the house.

I couldn't believe what I had seen and dropped to the floor. I sat against the side of the house for a while then, seeing that they had left the lounge quietly entered the front door and crept into the lounge. I stood over the couch and was amazed at the large wet patch that had been left on the seat from Josh's come as it had leaked out of Nicola's body. Entering my room I lay back on the bed, within a couple of minutes the noise of the kingsize bed in the room above me could be clearly heard as they again began to make love.

I lay in the dark listening to the changes of tempo as they fucked, the occasional silences were short as they changed positions before the rhythmic sounds began again, finally there was a fast and furious banging as the headboard hit the wall, I could clearly hear Nicola's cries and Josh's moans and wondered how he was taking her this time. I imagined her on her front with her perfect ass in the air as he thrust into her from behind. I came into my hand shortly before the noise ended as Josh again emptied his seed into Nicolas willing body.

In the morning I was woken again by the sounds of the couple upstairs. I crept up to the bathroom desperate to relieve myself and was shocked to see that the door to the master bedroom was open. Chancing a look inside I could see Nicola's ass stuck up in the air, the lips of her pussy were wet and swollen. Josh had her head in his hands as he guided her mouth up and down on his rigid prick. His eyes were shut and I watched in awe for a moment as Nicola's mouth and free hand worked on Josh’s shaft trying to encourage him to spurt his come into her waiting mouth. His eyes opened and for a second his gaze met mine, he grinned at me then shut his mouth and groaned as he came, Nicola's mouth continued to slide slowly up and down his shaft coaxing the last of his orgasm out of his balls before licking him clean.

I made my way back downstairs and dressing quickly left the house, I would have to make a trip down to the bank to withdraw Josh's £200.

steveb
steveb
4 Followers
12