The Housewife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt the hot flash of embarrassment and a blush start to color her cheeks. "We need to talk? Why?" She asked, maybe a bit too defensively.

His smile broadened, "You're always hogging my favorite machine. Every time I come in ready for a little aerobic activity there you are sweating away."

"Oh, you're kidding. I'm sorry," she smiled, relief replacing the embarrassment. "Well it's my favorite too. I'd suggest fighting for it but...," she paused a moment considering the sculpted form of the man standing before her, "...maybe a schedule would work better...at least for me. Maybe share joint custody? Every other weekend and alternate holidays? I'll have my lawyer contact yours, see if we can work something out."

"Works for me. Here's my card. Give me a call when you're ready to negotiate."

She stared at the card. A lawyer. "Great, most of the guys here probably have more muscle between their ears then anywhere and I pick a lawyer to negotiate with."

"Don't worry I'll go easy you. Looking forward to successful negations." He flashed her another smile, offered a quick "See you next time," and headed out the door.

As the days passed their chats become more frequent. They started with a simple "Hi," whenever they saw each other and quickly moved to short conversations that were followed by longer conversations peppered with subtle innuendo. She enjoyed his attention; enjoyed being close to him, enjoyed watching his eyes play across here body, enjoyed his wide, bright smile. His attentions increasingly fueled her fantasies. Her husband pleasantly surprised by the increase in her sex drive. Two weeks after there first conversation he asked her out for coffee. Just an opportunity to enjoy her company outside the gym. A couple of friends going out for coffee and conversation, he assured her. She accepted his invitation with reservations. If it was so innocent why had they settled on a coffee shop 5 miles out of town, why did she know she'd never tell her husband? She silently vowed that regardless of his possible intentions she wouldn't let her fantasies allow her to make a mistake. The only hot, black thing getting into her would be coffee. She smiled at her private joke as they settled on a time.

----

The rain fell in a steady stream outside the coffee shop window. Needing to run a few errands and a little nervous about the rendezvous she'd arrived early and parked at the other end of the outdoor mall close to her favorite store. The sun had been out and sky filled with billowing, white clouds when she finally strolled across the parking lot to meet him for coffee. During the course of their conversation the clouds had darkened and hidden the sun. Now the threatening sky had opened up, big drops signaling the start of a long, heavy rain shower and a long, wet walk to her car.

"Where'd you park?" She turned away from the window to his deep voice.

"Clear across the lot, it was nice when I got here. I've lived in the area my entire life, after all these years you'd think I learn," she smiled.

He smiled back, his thick, full lips spreading into that familiar smile.

"Want a ride over? I'm just outside."

She hesitated, she'd keep her composure up to this point, enjoyed a pleasant conversation with a friend, kept the promise she'd made to herself when she agreed to this meeting.

"Ummmm...well...to be honest I'm not sure."

"Sure, of course I understand. If it's any help, I wouldn't've offered if it wasn't raining."

She paused again, slightly disappointed in his response. Maybe she was worrying to much. He hadn't made any advances, said anything inappropriate, hadn't even looked at her like he was checking her out. He'd been the perfect gentleman; pleasant, easy to talk with, funny, intelligent. The more she thought the more the disappointment grew. Was she really that plain, that uninteresting? After years of marriage was she too much of wife and mother for other men to even consider her attractive, a worthy trophy, a MILF? Maybe this whole thing was a bad idea just not for the reasons she'd originally feared. What the hell.

"Sure I'd love a ride. Thank you."

"Then your gonna get a ride," his smile turned to a smirk and his eyes slightly narrowed. She was taken back by the change in his demeanor. For just a fleeting moment the kind, polished, gentleman she'd experienced up to this point disappeared, replaced by something darker, a predator, a hunter and she felt a little like prey. She almost changed her mind.

She slid into the seat of the black Escalade, the leather cool against the backs of her thighs. The damp air and two warm bodies caused the tinted windows to fog as soon as the doors were closed. A turn of the key brought the engine to life followed by the rhythmic swoosh of the wipers and roar of the defroster. He backed the car out of the spot and started across the lot. The ride was quiet, a change from the animated conversation they had at the coffee shop. The fact they were alone had changed the mood and her impression of him. In public he was a fun, out-going, attractive gentleman. Alone she saw him as her ebony fantasy man; sexy, dark, masculine. The area around her car was abandoned, the other shoppers either gone or, choosing to stay out of the rain, parking closer. He pulled into a neighboring spot and left the engine running. As she turned to say good-bye and thank him for the wonderful conversation she noticed a hefty bulge in his slacks. It started at his crotch and worked it's way up to his pocket. A python starting to circle his leg. She was unable to stop herself from staring sure she could see the lip of helmet pushing through the fabric, two huge balls swelling below.

"See something you like?"

Startled, she quickly looked up only to find herself staring directly into his black eyes. He'd seen her glance at his bulge...no no, he'd seen her gape at his bulge, ogle the mammoth coming to life in his pants. She quickly turned her head avoiding his gaze, the heat from a blush rising in her checks.

"Ummm...no...I'm sorry? No, just admiring the car."

"Actually girl I think you was admiring my cock not my car," he replied, a cheshire smile spreading across his dark face.

"What? What did you say?! No, no of course not...I really think I should go. Please stop, you can let me out here," she stammered shocked by his directness and the sudden change in character and speech. Gone was the educated lawyer, the man that was "white" in all ways but skin color. Replaced by something more menacing, more dangerous, and she worried, a hot flush rising through her body, more exciting.

He pulled the car to a stop, "Sorry if I misread your intentions. I just know how you've been flirtin' at the gym and I thought you might be lookin' for a little more. A littl' somethin' you ain't gettin' at home."

"No I didn't come for anything like that. I just thought we could...I don't know... talk...get to know each other better."

Her eyes keep returning to his lap, drawn by equal part curiosity and attraction. The swelling in his pants hadn't got any smaller in fact she was sure it was getting bigger and thicker.

"That's what I thought too, we'd get to know each other better, way better!" Another smile broke across his face, "I see the way you check me out at the gym and trust me babe I've been doing the same to you. I've wanted your fine white ass from the first time I saw it."

"I really need to go. I shouldn't be here. I shouldn't've come," she answered flatly, any hint of conviction gone from her voice.

"Then go ahead, I'll see ya tomorrow at the gym. Thanks for the conversation. But know what? I don't think ya wanna leave. I think you wanna stick around and see what this black man's all about. Seems like you can't keep your eyes of my pants, I keep watchin' you sneak looks. Say what ya want baby but the eyes never lie."

She didn't reply. She knew what he said was true. She didn't want to talk. That's what she told herself but it wasn't true. Underneath the lie she knew exactly why she came. She wanted to experience her fantasy. Feel the heat of this man inside her. She didn't reach for the door handle, didn't unbuckle her seatbelt.

"Thought so. Here baby, just touch it. See how it feels, see if it feels like you dreamed it did. Ya know you want to. Here, give me your hand."

He reached across the console and gently took her hand. He lifted it, pulling it back to his lap and rested it on the bulge. She let him do it, didn't resist, didn't try to pull back. Through his pants she could feel it's heat, in her mind she could see it's dark, veiny surface and smooth, thick head. Just like her dildo, just like the men in her video. Hard and black and ready to please her. She spread her fingers letting them wrap around the hard mass. The glint of her wedding ring obvious but ignored. He leaned across, his lips inches from her ear. His hot breath on her neck.

"Like that baby?" He whispered, "Like the way it feels? It's all hard just for you girl. My big, black dick is all hard just for you."

She felt his touch on her knee. His skin was soft, fingers long and thick. She spread her legs slightly allowing his large hand to move further up her leg, pushing her skirt to the top of her thighs. As she felt his fingers slide across the taut, damp fabric of her panties, she closed her eyes, lost in the moment. His fingers worked their way between her lips, sliding the sheer fabric across her erect clit.

"Let me see your panties baby."

She leaned back in the seat and hiked the skirt further up her legs exposing a pair of white, lacy panties. As he started to working his hand under the silky fabric she opened her eyes wanting to watch his hand slide underneath the sheer cloth, his dark skin in sensual contrast to the brilliant, white lace. His fingers probed her pussy, briefly fingering her pearl and then sliding down, down between swollen lips and into her. She let out a stifled gasp as first one then another wide finger entered her. With his free hand he unbuckled his belt, unfastened the button of his trousers, and pulled down the zipper. He reached beneath his white Jockies pulling his cock loose of her grip. A moment later it was free, lying exposed against his stomach, his massive balls, shaved smooth, spreading beneath.

It was just as she imagined it--fat and black and hard, marbled with veins, alive with sensual energy. She wrapped her hand around the thick rod, her fingers and thumb separated by a full inch, unable to meet around the massive girth. The sight of the bright gold of her wedding ring contrasted against the ebony flesh caused her to pause and briefly consider the journey she was about to embark on. The ring represented 15 years of marriage. This man, a few hours of unspeakable pleasure. Stability or pleasure? Safety or passion? Reason or insanity? The battle of her conscience was short and decisive. It would be pleasure and passion and insanity. Deep down she knew it was the choice she'd made the first time she saw a huge black dick penetrating a satisfied white woman. This was her sexual destiny, her true sexual awakening. His hand pulled away from her panties and moved to the back of her head, firmly guiding her face to his lap.

She lowered her lips to his cock, taking the massive head into her mouth. She played her tongue across it surface savoring the salty taste, the smooth flesh, the musky smell. She took more of it in her mouth using one hand to stroke him as she worked her lips over the surface. He gripped her hair, working her mouth up and down his cock, setting the rhythm. She pushed her head further down, forcing him deeper into her mouth until she gagged. A stream of saliva ran out between her stretched lips and down his shaft.

"That's right baby, show me how good you suck cock. Show me how much dick you can take," he purred.

She wanted to show him how good she was, how much pleasure she'd bring him. She took it deeper, gagging again, but wanting it all. Wanting to take every inch of him into her mouth. She worked it more frantically as she imagined how this massive shaft would feel inside her pussy. Stretching her wide, fucking her hard, fucking her deep.

He let loose of her hair but she didn't notice, she was to focused on the beautiful dick she was trying to swallow. He reached to the console and she felt the car slip into gear and begin to move. She stopped for a moment and started to pull her mouth away wanting to ask what was happening. His hand held her head down.

"Keep suckin' baby. I got a room close by we're gonna visit. Give you the full treatment darlin' Show ya what having a real cock is like!"

She continued to work his black shaft in and out of his mouth as she was told. His hand returned to her panties. She spread her legs as wide as she could to give him access to her pussy. His fingers played over it, probing, touching, fucking.

"You are one tight, wet bitch baby. Can't wait to get inside that pussy. Show you a real good time. Lookin' forward to that baby? Lookin' forward to getting that tight, white pussy fucked by a real man?"

She could do nothing more then moan. Moan with the pleasure she was feeling, moan in anticipation of the pleasure she was about to receive. His hand left her pussy and moved to her full breasts. He reached inside her blouse and under her bra, squeezing a hard, sensitive nipple between his thick fingers.

"Love them titties to baby, gonna feel real nice wrapped around my dick. Betcha like gettin' your titties fucked don't ya baby? Gettin' a nice hot load to lick off!"

She kept working his shaft for the short ride to the hotel. He pulled into a spot at the rear of the building and turned off the car. He let her continue for a few minutes before pulling her head away.

"Time to sit-up now, there'll be plenty more of that later." She watched, disappointed, as he put his cock away, tucked in his shirt, and buttoned his pants.

"Room 207, right through this door, stairs on the left, second room on the right. Wait a couple of minutes then come up. It'll be unlocked."

He opened the car door and stepped out into the rain. She watched him hurry to the entrance and disappear inside.

With him gone, the temptation gone, her mind cleared for a moment. The over powering lust lessened slightly, the warmth between her thighs became a degree cooler. This was her last chance. She could walk away, walk back to her car--it wasn't far. Go back to the mall, buy a new outfit, maybe surprise her husband with something sexy. Go back to her life; pretend none of this ever happened. She opened the door and stepped out to the wet pavement. She paused for a moment, briefly weighing her choices one final time, and then hurried into the hotel.

By the time she reached number 207 the anticipation was almost unbearable. Her heart was pounding, her panties wet with need, her nipples hard with desire. The door was ajar, held open by a protruding dead bolt. She opened it slowly and stepped into the dimly lit entry. He was sitting across the room in an overstuffed chair, bathed in the warm light from a nearby table lamp. He sat dressed, his slacks undone slowly stroking his hard, naked cock. She undid the latch letting the door pull close and lock behind her. They were alone now with the room and privacy she'd been longing for. She moved across the space between them stopping in front of him, any sense of doubt or hesitation gone.

"Let me see your tits."

She unbuttoned her blouse and pulled her breasts out of the demi cups of her bra. Her nipples were hard and swollen.

"Mmm mmm, liken' those baby. Show me how ya play with them titties when you thinkin' about getting some black cock."

She ran her hands over them, squeezing and fondling then moved to her nipples pinching them between her fingers, tugging and twisting them. She raised one to her mouth, her tongue just long enough to flick the tender red bud.

"Like that baby, very nice! Now get down on your knees and put that mouth to work on my dick!" She lowered herself to the floor and reached out, taking his magnificent chocolate member into her hands. Bringing it to her mouth she knew what to do, knew what he wanted, knew what she wanted.

"Look at me", he commanded

She looked up meeting his intent gaze. Her eyes locked on his as her tongue played across his cock, licking the fat, black pole she held in her hands. Her massacred lashes fluttered in a moment of pleasure; a coy woman enjoying a licorice treat, a wanton slut eagerly consuming an enormous dick. This wasn't the short, safe prelude to intercourse she teased her husband with, this was animal sex, primitive desire, savage passion. This was a man that knew what he wanted and expected...no demanded...she meet those needs. She was there to please her man and during the course of submitting to his will, his desires, he would bring pleasure to her she'd never experienced. She devoured his cock for the second time that day, still savoring every moment, every delicious inch. She moved her lips lower, down to his huge ebony balls, turning her head so she could still hold his stare. She sucked one into her mouth, teasing it with her tongue, stroking him with her hand. She used her mouth to play with his balls, taking turns with each.

After a few teasing moments she released him, "You like to watch me suck your cock," she breathed, "like to watch my lips wrap around your fat, black dick?" She became increasingly aroused as she spoke the words. She felt so dirty, so nasty, so slutty. Lust, passion, and desire were overwhelming her. She felt sexually free, free to live out her fantasy, free to experience absolute pleasure on her own terms. To release years of pent up sexual frustration, need and desire she hadn't realized had been building inside her. She slid her hand under her skirt and started to finger her soaking pussy. She worked four fingers inside stretching herself wide in preparation of his massive shaft.

"Yeah baby I like it and you do too. You one littl' white slut ain't ya honey!"

"I'm your slut baby. Gonna fuck your slut baby? Stick that big cock in my tight, married pussy. Show me what's like to get fucked by a real man?"

With those words she took his shaft back into her mouth, gagging as she took it deep. Working up and down at a furious rate. Stroking it, sucking it, tonguing it. She was his slut, his whore, his bitch and she was going to prove how good she could be. She could feel an orgasm building inside. It had been there from the beginning, from the first touch, simmering just below the surface waiting to explode out of her like the juice from the first bite of a ripe peach. She'd hope to save the first for him. Save it until he was inside her but she couldn't hold it any longer. The words they'd spoken, her fingers fucking her pussy, her kneeling submission to his beautiful tool, it was all too much. She started to moan, his cock still in her mouth. She worked her fingers faster, the moans turned into choking gasps as she took him as far into mouth as she could wanting to cum with her lips enveloping his massive, black shaft. Her eyes closed as her pussy contracted around her fingers, hot wetness flooding her hand. She pushed her fingers deep inside for one final thrust, her pussy almost enveloping her fist. She pulled her head away from his cock freeing herself to let out a deep sigh of pleasure as a final shudder of delight coursed through her body. She sat for a moment on her knees, legs spread apart, fingers still inside, eyes closed basking in the warm glow, giving her head time to clear then she returned to him bringing her soaked hand to his cock. She stroked his hard member mixing her juices with the saliva still coating him. She brought her mouth back to his shaft and staring back into his dark eyes licked it clean of her own sweet cum.