The Housewife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get up on the bed baby, time to see if that pussy feels as good as your mouth."

She stood up and moved to the bed.

"Take your panties off and get on your hands and knees." She did as she was told stepping out of her panties and then posing on the bed on her hands and knees, her ass at the foot of the bed. He stood up and she could hear him shedding his clothes and dropping them to the floor. "Hike your skirt up, I wanna see that ass and the pussy I'm gonna be dickin'." She pulled her skirt up exposing herself to him. He came up behind her. She felt his hand slide across her bare butt and then ease down her crack and slip between her engorged lips. She spread her legs further apart to ease his exploration. "Nice smooth pussy, get it done just for my black cock?" She didn't respond and received a swift slap to her bare ass. "Hey baby I asked you a question. Did you get that pussy waxed just for my black dick?"

"Ummm...no...I'm sorry, no. I got it done for my husband and kept it because I liked it. Do you like it that way?"

"Love it that way baby, makes it easier to watch my cock slide in and out of your slut pussy."

He teased her hard clit with his fingers, she responded by pushing back against them. He slipped them into her opening, briefly finger fucking her before lowering his face between her legs and replacing his fingers with a hot tongue. He probed and tasted her then pulled it out and moved his mouth to her clit pulling it between his thick lips. He held it, lashing it with his tongue bringing her close to another orgasm but just as she could feel it starting to build inside her he pulled away.

"No baby no, don't stop," she pleaded

"I'm not stopping baby I'm just gettin' started," he laughed as he got back on his feet. She felt his huge cock slap down on her ass. He slid it down between her checks, rubbing it across her asshole. She tightened, afraid he was going to take her there. She'd never had anal sex and feared she wouldn't be able to take him. He felt her flinch. "Don't worry baby, I'm not gonna fuck your ass...yet. We'll save that for anotha day." He kept it pressed there just long enough to make his point before sliding it down against her pussy. He used it to toy with her, sliding back and forth, rubbing the head against her opening. She laid her head on the bed, looking between her hanging breasts, watching his dick, hoping it would be inside her soon.

"I think you is ready bitch! What do you think baby, think you ready? Think you ready for some black dick?"

"Yes baby, I'm ready. Fuck me baby, fuck me please...PLEASE!"

He grabbed her hips and entered her with one strong thrust. She gasped at the sudden violation, the sudden feeling of total fullness, the sudden rush of pleasure. She felt his flat stomach slap against her ass and she knew his black monster was deep inside. She pushed back against him wanting to make sure every dark inch of his tool was buried in her. He started out slowly; sliding it out until just the tip of the head was inside and then forcing it back in. It felt better then it had in her dreams, better then in her fantasies.

"Mmm mmm, this sure is a sight, my big black dick slidin' in and out of your white pussy. All wet and shiny." She reached back beneath her, reaching back to feel his cock spreading her pussy. It was slick and covered with her juices. She moved her hand forward to her clit, rubbing it in rhythm to his fucking. He grabbed her hair, pulling her head off the bed, using it for leverage as he started to increase his speed. His hard body slammed against her over and over, the cheeks of her ass absorbing each thrust.

"Like gettin' fucked hard don't ya slut?" he asked, slapping her ass when she responded with an urgent moan. "Betcha hubby don't work ya like this. Damn you feel good baby!"

He continued fucking her, each thrust bringing her closer to the edge. The moment she'd felt his thick head slide inside her she knew she was close to cumming. She gripped the bedspread, her teeth clenched, eyes closed tight, letting the orgasm build. Every touch, every thrust, every word seemed intensified. She could feel his heat inside, feel his hot breath on her back, the tight grip of his hands on her hips. She worked her ass back and forth in sync with his thrusts fucking him as much as he was fucking her. God she needed this. Needed to experience a real cock inside her, a real man fucking her, making her his. Unable to hold it back any longer the orgasm exploded inside her. She let out a sudden gasp. Her body shuddered, awash in waves of pleasure. Her eyes jerked opened, her checks bulged, lips curling into "O" with a sudden release of air from her lungs. . She pushed her ass back hard wanting all of him, needing all of him inside her. The room spun around, a flash of light exploded in her head, her muscles tensed constricting her pussy around his thick black snake. As the intensity ebbed she continued to rock on her hands and knees, sliding back and forth on the massive pole, milking every inch of pleasure before collapsing forward on the bed.

She lay there for a moment before hearing his next demand, "Get the skirt off and climb back on." She stood on shaking thighs, unzipped the tennis skirt, and let it drop to a pile on the floor. She climbed back on the bed and started to straddle him. "Not so fast bitch. Face the mirror. You wanna see the action too don't ya?" She turned, lowering herself down, sliding back on to the huge rod.

She rode him facing the over sized mirror on the wall opposite the bed. He held her hips helping her work his shaft. His large, dark hands stood out in stark contrasted against her ivory skin. In an erotic daze she watched the woman in the mirror glide up and down, her breasts bouncing in rhythm with her thrusts. She watched the smooth, pink lips of her pussy enveloping the massive black dick that impaled her. She watched as she reached forward to massage her hard, swollen clit. It was like watching her video at home but this time the sensations were real. She was a starlet in her own movie. A MILF getting fucked by a black man, getting fucked by a huge chocolate cock. A woman experiencing the pleasures of a black man, the pleasures of a real man.

"Oh God...oh my God." The words fell from her mouth. They weren't the impulsive cries of release but rather the soft spoken words of acceptance and realization. Acceptance of this man into her life, realization that her life had irreversibly changed. She knew the term from the sites she'd visited, "black owned". She'd turned the title for her body over to new owner. She'd sold herself and he'd paid by taking her to places she only imagined existed. The now familiar sensation of a building orgasm started to flood her body again. This time the "Oh god," that left her lips was more frantic, more intense. "I'm yours baby," she moaned, the orgasm racking her body, tensing her muscles, taking her breath away. "All yours..." she whispered as the waves of pleasure diminished to gentle swells. The words were barely audible but full of meaning.

"That's right bitch you all mine. Now on your back," he commanded arousing her from her daze.

She did as she was told. Lying back on the bed, her legs apart, her well used pussy spread wide and aching for more attention. He stood at the foot of the bed his thick, black shaft still wet from her last orgasm, rigid before him. His body glistened with sweat providing even more definition to his sculpted form--like the oiled skin a body builder. She reached down instinctively and began to finger herself under his intense gaze. Her pussy was hot and wet, the lips swollen and sensitive. He leaned over her, slapping his cock on her pussy and then sliding the head and shaft between her engorged lips. She released a deep moan as the head rubbed against her clit, raising her hips to push her cunt firmly against the ebony pole.

He continued to tease her for a few moments before spreading her lips with his fingers and pushed his thick head back inside her. Finally. She let out a gentle moan and reached for his cock, helping to guide it deeper inside. He moved close to her, forcing her thighs apart with his arms. She clutched his firm ass with her hands, feeling it raise and lower with each thrust. Her legs were forced back, her knees bent over his broad shoulders. He pushed his cock deep into her and then pulled out, leaving her gaping and momentarily empty before sliding it back in. His face hovered over her, sweat dripping from his chin, his thick shaft slowly working in and out of her. She'd never had a man take her like this, use her like this, please her like this. He lowered his face to hers, his thick lips pressed against hers, his tongue darting into her mouth. She kissed him back eagerly, greedily accepting his new show of passion. The tempo of his thrusts started to build. His balls slapped against her, his massive cock plunging into her fast and deep. She felt another orgasm building inside.

"Fuck me hard baby...fuck me hard. God I love your big black dick. Fuck my pussy baby...make me cum...oh fuck, OH FUCK!"

Her body convulsed as another orgasm quaked through her body. He pulled out and moved himself forward, straddling her face. Disappointed at his sudden withdraw she reached around him, straining to reach her hard, sensitive clit, hoping to prolong the explosion still coursing through her. He lowered his cock to her mouth and she eagerly pulled it between her lips. She tasted his pre-cum on her tongue, savoring the salty flavor. After a moment he pulled away. Her eyes focused on his thick ebony rod, watching him stroke it just inches away from her pouting lips.

"Ready baby? It's my turn! Time I christen my slut."

Knowing what was coming she open her mouth and tried to raise her head from the bed. Tried to reach the engorged head of his cock with her lips. His thighs tensed around her as he grunted a deep, throaty "Fuck bitch," and a hot stream of cum sprayed across her face and into her gaping mouth. The first splash was quickly followed by another and then another. Instinctively her tongue circled around her lips tasting the hot, sticky treat now covering her face. It was in her eyes, her hair, dripping from her chin, running down her checks. He pushed his head back between her lips, milking the last few drops of pleasure onto her greedy tongue. After a moment he pulled his cock away and he stood on the bed looking down on her.

"Now come on baby, clean me up. Get that mouth back to work." She got on her knees, her mouth level with his cock and eagerly did as she was told. She licked up and down the shaft tasting herself mixed with cum and passion and sweat. She ran her hands over it, stroking it, feeling the heat in her palm. She wanted to have him again, her hand reached back down between her legs.

He watched amused as she started to finger herself, "Shit bitch, you' fuckin' insatiable! You go after all cock like that or only black cock?"

"Only your black cock," she cooed in response.

"We gonna see about that," he laughed, "Now, go clean up and get some clothes on that fine, white ass. Time to get outa here."

Disappointed she got off the bed and went into the bathroom to clean up. She stared at her self in the mirror. His cum was still splattered across her face, white globs still clinging to her hair. Alone again the aching desire she felt just moments ago started to ebb, replaced by new feelings. Feelings of remorse, feelings of guilt, feelings of shame. It was like she suddenly woke from a dream. Why was she here? How did this happen? Who was this in the mirror? How had she gone from a seemingly content housewife and mother to this...this...whore standing naked in a motel bathroom wiping away the evidence of her "indiscretion"? The man she'd allow to use her, take her, now casually getting dressed outside the bathroom door. She splashed her face with cold water, clearing her mind and washing away the last traces of what had happened. She patted herself dry and wrapped herself in a bath towel hoping to cover her nakedness and sudden feeling of vulnerability. She left the bathroom and moved around the room, finding the clothing she'd shed, picking up the rumpled pieces and smoothing them out the best she could. She pulled her panties back on, still damp from her earlier desire. Facing away from him she let the towel drop to the floor and finished dressing. Clothed, she turned back feeling less vulnerable but still evading his stare. She watched his dark hands open his wallet and withdrew a small wad of bills. Leafing through the stack he pulled out a few green notes and held them out to her.

"Here's a couple of hundred bucks baby, I wanna see ya in something sexy next time."

"I'm not sure there'll be a next time, I'm not sure about any of this," she said, staring at the bills in his hand, avoiding his eyes.

"Baby, I can guarantee they'll be a next time," he laughed. "Bet you're just feeling a little guilty. You'll get over it. You heard the saying 'Once black you never go back'? You're it baby. There ain't no way you not gonna be crawling back beggin' for some more black dick. You'll be back and I want ya in something nice."

"I can't take your money. I don't know what I'll do. I won't take it." Deep down she knew he was right. Back in his presence she knew she'd be back for more, much more. Was this what it felt like to be an addict? Once the high was gone, once you came down, you stared at yourself in the mirror ashamed of what you'd done and promised it wouldn't happen again only go right back to it? Her transformation was complete no one could ever satisfy her like this man.

"Keep it then baby. If I never getta fuck ya again consider it payment for a job well done. You is one good fuck!"

"I'm not going to take your money for sex! I'm not a whore!"

"Oh, you a 'ho alright, you my 'ho baby. Now take the cash."

She reached out and took the money from his hand, accepting it and accepting her role.

Epilogue

The days passed without incident, her husband apparently oblivious to what she'd done and what she'd become, showed no signs of suspicion. Her trips to the gym continued as usual and her black fantasy man returned to his usual congenial, educated self. Always ready with a smile, always ready for a short chat but never openly acknowledging anything had happened between them. The guilt ebbed away as he promised it would and she found herself wondering why he'd hadn't suggested another meeting. Frustrated with his apparent indifference she returned to her black toy but now the DVD wasn't required, she had her own images to power her fantasies.

Leaving the gym a few weeks later she noticed a small envelop tucked under the windshield wiper of her car. Inside was a short note, "Be wearing this next time we meet. Welcome to the club." She turned the envelope over and a small charm fell into her hand; a black, enameled spade engraved with a golden "Q".