The Housewife Next Door

Story Info
The hot housewife that showed me things get better with time.
2.8k words
4.42
63.9k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dave2526
Dave2526
102 Followers

"Okay Heather if you want to be like that, fuck you! I'm not gonna stand here and take this shit. We're done."

"Fuck you back you asshole! You damn right we're done! I want a man that treats me well!"

"You mean you want a man that's whipped, that caters to your every idiotic whim, that hands over money because he's your personal ATM. In other words, you want a chump. I'm not a chump, nor that desperate. Besides, you ain't even that good. Goodbye."

"You are a loser! You'll regret losing me! And just so you know, it wasn't the first time I slept around!"

"I figured that much Heather, you're a slut." I turned and walked away, ignoring her name calling and angry comments. Eventually she stormed off.

Sorry about that, it's not exactly the best way to begin is it? I had hoped to be done with that fight before I started but she likes to draw out a argument and I just couldn't get away. Anyways I'm Jimmy. That was my now ex girlfriend Heather. I trust you got the gist of why we are breaking up. Good because I hate repeating myself. And because I just want to forget that bitch. I walked down the street, away from her and her house, and back to mine, 3 blocks away. A nice day out, I go into my backyard and sit down. Willing myself to forget Heather, but as you can guess, it's not easy.

Heather and I were together for about nine months, and I'm amazed I lasted that long. The old cliche 'If I'd have known then what I know now' comes to my mind. She was okay in the beginning but man oh man, when she doesn't get what she wants, she's a total cunt. Again, I find myself wondering why I stayed with her. Heather's a selfish, egotistical, spoil bitch. You heard all the things she wants from a man during our fight right? Well I'm not a chump, nor a pussy, nor whipped for pussy either! God help the poor sap that actually takes her on next!

My phone text goes off. It's her, of course. Another one of her wonderful traits is the inability to accept she's lost a fight. I glance at the texts. As you can imagine, they're basically the same shit she was yelling at me all on the street. 'You suck, you can't even make me cum, you treated me like shit, I'm gonna get a better man' you know all the usual stuff women tend to resort to when they lose a fight. I laugh it off. I treated her well, and didn't respond to her bullshit until she made me snap, which was about the four month mark when she wanted some thousand dollar diamond earrings. As if I could afford that, I bus tables for Christ's sake! I don't make shit! Still live with my parents because of it! As for not making her cum, she's the worst sex I ever had. Doesn't like being eaten out, doesn't do anything other than missionary with her on top, barely sucks cock and complains when she has to suck, and so on. Her getting a better man comment made me laugh again. Like I said to her, she doesn't want a man, she wants a chump.

As you heard she slept around. Not that that bothers me much. I had a feeling she'd started that a long time ago. Why did I stay? I hear you asking. Why does anyone stay in a crappy relationship? Not wanting to be alone? Trying to make it work? Genuine caring for the other person even if they are a complete fucking idiot? All of the above? I'm not sure which one applies to me, maybe all. But it's all over now. And there's this great weight off my back because of it! My phone keeps buzzing and it's starting to irritate me so I turn it off. Then I revel in the silence and sun.

I don't know how long I was out there but I heard my name being called from next door and sat up. It's Mrs. Morris next door. Jennifer Morris, the neighbor to my parents from when I was born. Her kids and me are friends but they're all off in college. I didn't have the grades for college, nor the funds. My parents are currently on vacation, celebrating their thirty years of happy marriage. Mrs. Morris is a nice woman and, once I started growing up, a total hot. The term 'MILF' that was popularized in the first American Pie movie could've easily been about her, Busty big (fake) tits, hot body, long hair currently dyed black, she was a blonde a month ago, tight dresses, high heels. A younger me had had to hide some boners watching her then almost getting caught by her kids, my parents, or her husband. Her husband, whom I never really liked, is a workaholic, always at work, hardly ever home, leaves at dawn, comes home for dinner, then watches TV until bed, then repeat. Lately though he's been not coming home until really late. They've been fighting, as I can hear. "Hello Mrs. Morris!" I answer.

"Call me Jennifer or Jen please Jimmy, 'Mrs. Morris' makes me feel old."

"You can't be old, not a day over thirty-five," I compliment. She laughs. She doesn't look a day over thirty-five though. I don't know her actual age, and since it's rude to ask, I've obviously never asked.

"Stop that you young buck, you'll make me blush."

I wish I'd get you to do more than blush, I think to myself before shaking those thoughts off. Leo and Jack, her sons, would kill me. "Where's your girl?"

"Heather and I are done. Long story. Short version, she wants a chump wussy for a man."

"Kids today, they think they're so entitled to what they want. It's terrible."

"I agree. But not all of us are like that."

"No, you're not. Which is more than I can say for my own sons."

"Where's your husband?"

"On another business trip. Honestly when he gets back we're going to have a long talk and if things don't come out right, I'll be filing."

"Sorry to hear that Mrs. Morri- Jen," I correct myself.

"That's better," she looks around. I take a moment to admire her hot red flower dress and tight figure. Fuck she's hot. I've masturbated about her before when I was younger. "Your parents still away?"

"Yes. Not back for another week. Not that I mind. Place to myself."

"They're lucky to still be together. I'll have to ask what their secret is."

"Lots of sex maybe? I will admit they've woken me up at night sometimes."

"Jimmy! That's terrible! I'm sure it's more than sex!"

"Oh I am too Jen, but you haven't heard them at night. Haven't been forced to put headphones on so you can sleep," I laugh. She laughs too even though she wants to scold me more. "I'm sure it's more than sex. But the sex likely has a lot to do with it."

"Well lucky them. My husband hasn't touched me in I don't know how long."

I have to steel myself from saying something stupid or offering to touch her myself. "That's terrible. I'm sorry." I say.

"I'm sorry for you too, though Heather I never liked. She wants a wuss you said?"

"Basically she wants someone that's pussy whipped, that will fork over any money, that expects what little pleasure she gives to be a gift from God. Basically she wants a sugar daddy now that I think about it."

"That girl has some growing up to do. You get as good as you give."

"I gave her a lot. She gave me shit."

"What did she give you?"

"Terrible, bland sex, endless complaining, wanting to spend every waking minute together but do nothing that I want to do, and expecting me to cough up every time she wants something new, which is daily."

"Jimmy you sound like you need a real woman. One that gives as good as she gets and that wants to please."

"I agree but I don't know any."

"I agree. You available?" I joke.

She looks at me for a long moment, making me thing I've just put my foot in my mouth. But then she says "yes."

Now at this point, every teenage fantasy I had is coming back to me in a rush but I have to make sure this isn't a trick. "But you're married. And, though this is just about every fantasy I've ever had, you can't be serious."

"I am serious. I won't lie Jimmy, I've been very lonely, alone so much. I want comfort. You are suddenly single, pretty hot, and I know you think I'm hot. You check me out all the time. So why not?"

My tongue is rolling over as I try to find an answer. But before I can say a word to ask she turns and walks away, waving for me to follow. I get up and follow her to her house, in through her back door, which she closes behind me. I open my mouth to ask if she's really serious but she answers all my questions with a kiss. I respond willingly, running my hands all over her hot form. How could her husband not want this? She moans, opening her mouth in moments. I cup her big hot tits and her hand finds my crotch, which is swelling rapidly. "This is how a woman pleases a man," she said getting on her knees. My shorts were deftly off a moment late, my rock hard cock springing free. She took it in one hand. "Jimmy, Heather doesn't know what she lost. And if she didn't pleasure this properly, she didn't deserve to have it." Before I can say anything she sucks me into her mouth.

I moan loud as, in three bobs of her head, she's already sucking me better than Heather ever could. Up and down, back and forth, deep and fast. She knows how to please! She moans on my cock and starts going faster on me. My legs get weak as the pleasure rolls up my body and hearing me moan, she goes faster and faster. She doesn't gag once, which is a sign of skill and practice. I take off my shirt and run a hand through her black hair. She looks up at me, big brow eyes, then bobs her head more. "Fuck, so good, so pent up, I'm gonna cum Jen!" She only sucked harder and faster. I didn't want it to be over so fast but my fantasies coming true and lack of release rushed up. With a loud yell I came hard in her mouth. She sucked deep and not a drop spilled out of her mouth. She eventually pulled off my cock, opened her mouth to show me my load, then closed and swallowed it. "That's how you suck a man's cock," she said licking clean.

I pulled her up and looked into her eyes. "She never let me eat her out either. And she had no tits," I smiled. Jen pulled her dress down and beckoned and I came instantly to suck on her big hot fake tits, making her nipples hard. Swirling my tongue around each one before sucking them harder, my hand going down between her legs to rub her pussy. I've been dying to please this pussy for so long, I pull her panties down from under her dress, her moans in my ear, and then start rubbing. She pulled her dress over her head and we were both naked. I picked her up and carried her to the couch in the living room, setting her down, opening her legs and kneeling between them. Her pussy was so amazing! And it didn't look like it had had two kids! Leo and Jack must have been C-sections. Without any further thought I licked her pussy.

I'd been dreaming about this pussy for so long and it was better than every hormonal teenage fantasy. She moaned and played with her big tits. "There's no way this pussy has had kids," I moan between tongue strokes. She laughed, then moaned as I returned my attention to her clit. My cock, which never got soft, was pulsing again. "You're bitch should've let you go down on her, maybe she'd have lightened up," Jen moaned hotly. I reached up and squeezed her big tits together, and licked her faster. Eventually she was writing, her back arching off the couch. "Fuck me!" she cried as she orgasmed from my tongue. I tasted her, damn good, then I stood up and held her legs open, plunging deep.

She was a tight as she looked. Her kids were C-sectioned, there's no doubt in my mind. This pussy was way to tight to have given birth twice! I thrust deep inside her, groaning. She kept moaning on the couch, groping her own tits as I thrust in as far as I could go, then pulled almost completely out before plunging back in again. Her eyes were closed and when one of her hands came down to rub her clit, I was inflamed and started fucking her faster. "Oh yes, yes, yes!" she said, her word matching each thrust. I plunged deeper, harder, leaning my body to kiss her hard. She returned it and we went faster. Then I pulled out of her and told her to lay sideways. She complied and after getting behind her on the couch, I plunged back in.

She turned her head to kiss me more, still rubbing herself as I spoon fucked her hard, resuming my earlier deep thrust, almost out, then back pace. "Oh my God Jimmy, feels so good. My husband never gave it to me this good! This is how real men and women pleasure each other!" She said to me in a lust fulled voice before more moans of pleasure took over her. I didn't speak but started fucking hard again, really going deep and fast. Still furiously rubbing herself she suddenly screamed and came again. I fucked her through her orgasm, giving her maximum pleasure, then as I felt my cock pulse I pulled out of her.

"Ride me Jen, I want those tits in my face." I said as I sat in a sitting position. She climbed up and straddled me, lowering herself, then moaning as I filled her up. She pushed her tits into my face and began riding me like a horse.

"Come over any time my husband's gone," she moaned. I groped her tits hard and promised her I would, and she threw her head back, moaning louder and louder. "That Heather bitch could've been having some of this but now it's all mine," she smiled cupping her tits. I spanked her ass as she rode me, which made her moan louder. Encouraged I spanked each ass cheek twice more and before I was done she was slamming herself on my cock.

I could feel my cock building up again. Another load coming. Gripping two handfuls of her ass I moaned. She grinded herself on me in circular motions. "Jen, again," was all I could moan. She understood and got off me. For the second time she plunged my cock into her mouth and sucked furiously, tasting both of us. She bobbed her head even faster than the first time and I couldn't take it. I yelled loud and came again, another load into her mouth. And just like before, she showed me it, then swallowed it, then she laid me down on the couch and laid on top of me. I cupped her tits and she moaned.

"This is real pleasure between a man and woman. If bitches today gave more like that maybe they wouldn't be single when so young."

"Wisdom comes with age," I agreed.

"You calling me old boy?" she mock threatened.

"I'm calling you the hottest thing in the world." She purred.

I left the house after she made me sandwiches later, still smiling. She stayed naked the whole time and told me she was going to go shower and likely masturbated to this twice tonight. I game her my number, told her to call me, we'd have phone sex. She agreed. As I got home and took out the trash from my house guess who showed up? Heather. "Go away Heather," I said.

"Just wanted you to know I have a man now."

"That was quick. But then again you do get around."

"Enjoy being lonely fuckface."

"As if I'll be lonely. Take a hike."

Heather glared and then stormed off. I watched her go because I was curious in spite of myself, and low and behold, she was getting into Mr. Morris's car!

The irony had me, and Jen when I told her, laughing all through the rest of the day.

Dave2526
Dave2526
102 Followers