The Housewife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, whoever was inside of her exploded too, their cum squirting deep into her as he grabbed her waist and held on and the girl withdrew her mouth and stood up, her chin glistening from their kiss, and began to remove her clothes as well. Candy watched as the girl attached nipple clamps to herself and took the fishing weights and pushed them inside of her pussy one at a time and then attached them to the clamps, pulling her erect little nipples towards her waist, the sight made Candy hot all over again and then the girl walked over and put the weights in Candy's mouth and backed up until the line was taut, "Suck them," she said and Candy began to suck, the taste of the girl's pussy on the weights exciting her, she had tasted her own pussy but not anyone else's.

She sucked on the weights as the girl moaned in pleasure and she felt a cock poised at her ass, her whole body seemed to relax now, as the cock entered without hardly any resistance and quickly was buried in her, it's balls contacting her wet pussy as it did. The girl frantically fingered herself as Candy sucked on the weights, loving how she could control the girls orgasm as it approached and then sucking ever so hard as she made the girl explode and the cock rammed her own ass.

The girl removed the weights from her mouth and she saw the boy approach again, now knowing which one was fucking her ass, and he offered her his cock once more and she greedily took it in her mouth and sucked it with all she had, lost in being filled at both ends at once. She felt a tongue on her pussy once again as the girl settled beneath her and ate her while her ass was fucked and her mouth too. She felt the girl spread her pussy and concentrate on her clit as the three of them came together, her mouth and ass filled with cum while she filled the girls mouth with her own. She watched as the two guys gave the girl a good fucking, filling her mouth and pussy with their cocks as she humped from both ends at once and it made Candy hot to watch them cum again, wishing she could have joined them.

After they rested, Candy was untied and laid on the floor, her wrists and ankles so sore from their ordeal and the young couple massaged her, making her body feel much better. The nipple clamps were removed and she stared at her distended nipples, all red and swollen and the girl suckled them, making them hurt at first, but feeling so much better as she continued. Candy made many trips to that apartment over the weekend and any other time she could get away, her body always longed for their special treatment and they never let her down, although sometimes it got a little hard to explain bruises to Donald.

12