The HT Diaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hanna, why did you ask me if that was my favorite position?" I asked. "It almost sounded like you knew the answer."

Her eyes locked onto mine and she gave me the usual Hanna pause. "Yes," she replied.

I tried to remember my question and figure out what she meant by yes. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean yes, I knew the answer," she said. "I knew what your favorite position was, I knew that you liked mutual masturbation, I knew you would like coming on my chest."

I was rapidly becoming more bewildered. "How did you know all that?"

Hanna took a deep breath and let it out. "I know all that because of the hole in the hedge," she said. "It actually started as a small, random hole, but I invested some effort into making it larger and permanent."

She pointed to a place in the hedge where if you looked right at it, you could see a hole in the bushes. "Through that hole, I can see your hot tub while I'm laying in my bed," she continued. "I can see the hot tub, and everything that happens in it. And a lot has happened in it over the years."

I could only blink and nod, thinking about just how much sex had occurred, just how many scenes she must have watched.

Hanna continued. "For years, I've been imagining myself being that person who was with you in the hot tub. Sex with you in this hot tub has been my ultimate, life-long fantasy. So today I decided what I had to do."

My mind went into scramble mode. What did she have to do? Kill me? Blow up the hot tub? Report me to the authorities?

Once again she saved me from my own thoughts. "I'm going to have to fulfill every one of those fantasies," she said, steadily, directly. "I'm going to come over here every night. I'm going to tell you what we're going to do. And you're going to do it."

Mentally, I freed up my calendar for every night into eternity.

"We fulfilled three of my fantasies tonight," she said. "Frankly, they were quite a lot better in real life than I ever hoped. I figure if we complete three fantasies a night, we could be done by the end of the summer."

She paused, thankfully, to let all this sink in.

"Of course, some nights I'll have to bring a friend, because some of your hot tub moments included more than one girl."

I gasped, nearly choked, suffering from the combination of the guilt from that display and the erotic vision of it occurring in the future.

Hanna kissed me softly on the lips and then sat up on the edge of the hot tub to put her bikini back on. My thoughts were still catching up.

"So you've been watching me for years, and you have all these fantasies, how could you possibly remember all of them?" I asked.

"I could never remember all of them," she said. "But I wrote them all down. I wrote them all down in what I like to call the Hot Tub Diaries. Of course, I couldn't call it the Hot Tub Diaries on the cover, my dad would get suspicious."

I felt an odd, freight train rush of realization coming, blazing a trail of white hot light into my brain that got there about the same time that the words came out of her mouth.

"So I called it the HT Diaries," she said. Even she couldn't restrain the grin.

"I'll see you tomorrow doc."

12