The Huckle Chronicles: Ch. A

Story Info
A maid must wake her master.
1.3k words
4.13
19.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the crevasses of the Huckle mansion, music echoed out like a ghost whining for it's long lost love. Maybelle, stared up at the old, ancient, almost ruined house and felt fear grip her heart like a vice. This was where she was to work and live?

She had qualms about being with her Aunt Danton, her being so rigid and stubborn. (Even her mother hated her, her own sister, but since she was dead and Maybelle was not yet married, she was to be accompanied by her Aunt.) The thought of living with her Aunt in an abandoned mansion, slaving away under some stranger was enough to consider suicide and face the punishment on the other side. They couldn't be any worse then what she's been through, she thought.

The trip from Doesberry was punishment of the third degree. Being alone in the carriage with her Aunt, traveling across half of the country was, she was convince, a taste of the hell her aunt kept warning her about. So even though the mansion was intimidating as it leered down upon her, she couldn't wait to leave the dreaded carriage and maybe escape somewhere where she can be alone with only the singing birds and howling wolves to keep her company.

Inside the mansion, the maid rushed up the stairs with impressing speed considering her thickness. She hurried to the master's door and knocked a jittery knock.

"Master, wake up!" she whispered loudly to the door, "The help has arrived."

There was no answer from beyond the door except the hollow sound of music. Thanya, felt her heart panicked, she didn't want to disrupt her master when he is in his room. Her master was always touchy about his room, screaming about his privacy. Thanya, loved her master, as much as she refused to admit. He always treated her finer then any master should, but he was more then . . . sensitive about his room.

Taking a deep breath and mustering what courage she had (Which was quite a bit) she opened the door and peeked in. She let out her breath in a deep sigh.

He was fast asleep on his feathered bed, his body sprawled with the covers covering very little of his naked body. Lying on his stomach with drool dripping out his gapping mouth and down on his satin sheets.

His room was sprawling with space, considering the luxury it demanded, for there was only his four poster master bed, a cabinet to hold the cloths he barley wears and the monster of a desk, rubbbled in papers and feathers the like, with a few empty ink bottles littering the ground. Of course there was also the nightstand, which held his record player, booming out scratchy music of Bach, that's been played to many time before.

Lifting the needle of the spinning record, letting the music stop silent, she went to the bed.

"Master!" Thanya poked him with the tips of her fingers. Careful not the stimulate him too much. "Master!"

With a groan and a yawn mixed together he rubbed his eyes and shielded them as he peered up at his maid.

"My god, Thanya, what lovely cleavage you have." He remarked as her dark breast heaved out of her tight corset, exposing just the tip of a hint of nipples.

"Yes, master, I know. But you must awake. You must get up!" she said pulling the blanket under him.

Stretching out his arm he groped her plump buttocks feeling the fabric of her French maid uniform. "I'm already up, Thanya." He said turning over letting his cock spring up to greet his servant.

Sighing, Thanya, rolled her eyes, "No, master. Collect yourself, the help is here."

"Help?" he mumbled.

"Yes," she pleaded, "The ones you requested in Doesberry."

"Doesberry? Never heard of it" He quipped and pulled Thanya towards his bed by pushing her lower back. "Now, though, I have a request for your Black-berry, my love." He slid his hand up her skirt and felt the warm flesh of her thighs. Hoping to find some droplets of her juicy blackberry running down.

"Master!" she yelled in a sterner voice, "They are right outside the door, waiting for you."

Her master sat up and stared up at her, "I'll be quick, I promise."

Pulling up her skirt and finally found the grove of her juicy lips under her panties. Feeling his sexual organ throb with excitement, he brushed it against her thick leg as he dug his fingers up and down her succulent fruit.

Taking another sigh, Thanya gave in to her master. "Alright, but it has to be quick."

"Do I know another way?" He asked as he stood up rubbing his fleshy member, "Now quick, lift your skirt and bend over the bed. I'll bugger you in the ass. Tighter the quicker, eh?" He said with a devilish smirk as He watch his maid lift her tight black squirt exposing her plump black ass. It wiggled in front of him like two cushions made by god, just to please him and collect his goodness. He pumped his erection while he stared at her awaiting orifices. Swollen and wet, open just for him, wanting to grip his pulsing cock.

He grabbed her fatty cheeks felt the tip of his penis up her crack searching for that small hole. Upon finding it he gently pushed in, feeling her asshole tighten and quiver from his attempted entree.

"You know this will go faster if you let me in, madam." He said.

"Just fuck me!" She yelled and pushed into him as he pushed into her. She screamed out and threw her face into the satin sheets, in an attempt to muffle her verbal eruption. She reached around and grabbed her ass cheek pulling it, opening herself more, for his cock.

He felt the warmness of her insides, her body holding his organ. Thrusting it in and out at his leisure. Fucking deep and fast, just so he could hear her screams through his sheets. He could already smell his cum, that stale odor, evidence of his bliss. He could smell it. He could also smell her, her juices running down her legs on to his sheets. The slap and splatter sound thundering over her muffled scream and his deep moaning.

"Oh, God. I want to fuck you so hard, God. You fucked me long enough, it's your turn." He guttered.

"What?" Thanya asked lifting her head.

"Shut up! You dirty whore, I'm fucking you." He said gripping her ass and pumping harder.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed in pain. "Oh fuck yeah, fuck me."

He loved how tight her ass was, and how big it was. Her cheeks pressed firmly against his waist. His balls rubbing against her cunt as he lifted her off her knees and pounded into her. As he tried to get as deep as he could, he realized how much he loved her, not only because she was unyielding to him, succumbing to his every whim and fancy. Not just because she loved being a dirty little whore for him and lived to be pleased and to please, but because she put up with him. This he thought was the perfect relationship, exclusively for sex (and of course for business). Why would anyone marry, he thought, when they can just have a maid? A dirty little slut of a maid. That loved getting buggered in the ass, hard and fast. The perfect relationship, he thought as he felt his climax about to erupt.

He pulled out his cock, leaving her asshole a wide dark cavity and cummed on her giant ebony ass as he pumped his shaft. With his white goodness splattered on, he took the tip of his penis and smeared it around, like a painter would paint with his brush. His own masterpiece.

"Now, let's go and visit our guests." He said smacking her ass, causing spittle of his cum to hit her face. She wiped the cum off her face, with her finger and sucked it off. "Sure," she said as she laid there feeling the soreness of her anus pulsate. Suspecting that this wouldn't be the only pain in the ass she'll have to endure from now on.