The Hudson Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“What would I want with a tired old man?” Candice laughed.

Candice showed us in and the short, tight business suit she wore showed me about all of her. She wore heels and black stockings and the skirt was so short I would be surprised if she didn’t have trouble sitting. Candice had amazing legs and the tight skirt showed off what a great little ass she had. I knew that she had to be in her early forties and that she’d had two kids, but looking at Candice you’d never have guessed it. Her body was very lean and she dressed to show it off. Another way Kim differed from her mom was that Candice was pretty flat chested. The blazer Candice wore was pretty low-cut, but there was nothing to show off. If I had to guess I figured she could only be an A-cup, but then that meant they should still be firm.

Kim was to sleep in her room, but the couch was mine, even though her brother was at his father’s for the weekend. That first night Candice made dinner and we all just hung out. It really took some effort not to check out Candice, but God forbid Kim caught me. Candice had changed into a pair of tight shorts and a tank top, clearly with no bra beneath it, though she didn’t need one. We talked for hours after dinner and again I was surprised by the candor between mother and daughter. It was like I was with two girls from college, not my girlfriend and her fortysomething mother.

It had been a long day for both Kim and I and we turned in early. I went to the couch while she disappeared upstairs. But as tired as I was I could not sleep. God thoughts of Candice in that suit kept running through my mind and I could just feel that age-old mother-daughter fantasy forming in my mind. Hey, what guy would resist when the mother and daughter were Kim and Candice? My cock was so hard it hurt and it was tenting my boxer shorts. There was no way I was going to risk jerking off in the living room, but that didn’t mean I couldn’t make a visit to Kim in her bedroom.

Thank God the stairs aren’t creaky, I thought as I made my way down the hallway. I couldn’t see any light under Kim’s bedroom door and I hoped to hell I had the right one as I gingerly turned the doorknob. It had been about an hour since everyone turned in and I hoped that her mom was asleep. I eased the door open just enough to slip through and then closed it behind me. I blinked a couple times to where the light coming in through the gauzy curtains was enough for me to see. Kim’s bedroom was what you expect from a sixteen-year-old girl, which was the last time she’d redecorated it. There were mementos from high school here and there, prom pictures and the like, and some posters on the walls, everything cast in deep shadow. I could see Kim on the bed. Her chest slowly rose and fell and it looked to me like she must be asleep.

“I thought you were never going to come. I was about to ready to sneak down to the living room.” Kim whispered and I nearly jumped out of my skin. She got up on her knees on her bed and my heart nearly stopped when I saw she wasn’t wearing anything but a sheer red chemise. Even in the dim light it was completely see-through and Kim looked like a very naughty angel. It’s a wonder I didn’t cum in my boxer’s at the sight, especially when she admitted, rather sheepishly, “I forgot to pack something so I had to borrow this from my mom.” Oh my God! What else was in Candice’s lingerie drawer? For just an instant I could see Kim’s mom in the thing and I just about jumped on top of her. But Kim slowed me down, pushing off my boxers while she kissed me. Only then did she allow me to join her on the narrow single bed.

It felt kind of naughty, fooling around with Kim in the bed she grew up in and I know it was definitely having an effect on her because she movements were frenzied and she was about as wet as I’d ever felt her. She came almost immediately when I touched my tongue to her pussy and I was barely eating her for five minutes when she told me, “Fuck me now, Charlie, don’t make me wait another second!” She’d already bitten deeply into her pillow the first time she came and even now she had trouble staying quiet. She had a condom ready on the nightstand, that had sort of become her responsibility, but she was trembling so much she had trouble getting it on me.

“Oh God, Yes! Yes! Charlie!” Kim cried when I slipped inside her. Now I was getting seriously worried that she might wake her mother. I can stay kind of quiet if I have to, but Kim didn’t seem to have that ability. And worse, her bed was a loud one. It creaked noisily as I moved my cock in and out of her tightly grasping cunt. I tried to go slow to keep the bed quiet, but Kim would have none of it, purring in my ear, “Come on Charlie, don’t hold back, do it. Fuck me, Charlie, oh fuck me!” She felt so good that although my better judgment told me to restrain myself I just couldn’t and soon I was fucking Kim just as hard as she wanted me to. The bed was making a racket and the headboard started banging into the wall and then Kim’s cries grew louder. She did try to use the pillow, but she needed both hands just to stay on that little bed. I swear it was even smaller than the ones at the dorms. Kim had both legs wrapped around me and I was practically lifting us both off the bed every time I pulled out of her. “God! Yes…yes…yes…yes…yesyesyesyesyesyesyes!!!!” Kim cried, “OH GOD, make me cum!” Candice would have to have been deaf not to have been woken by all the racket. I have to admit that although I felt kind of funny about it, it was sort of a turn on to think that Kim’s mom might hear us.

It briefly flashed through my mind that she might even come in and surprise us, then join us. I wondered if I could keep up with both Hudson women. It would have been cool though if at the very least Candice was laying in there fingering herself to the sounds of her daughter getting well fucked. I kept that picture in my mind, Candice rubbing her cunt as I fucked her daughter even harder. Kim went rigid and her nails ripped into my shoulders and she came harder than I had ever seen her. Her pussy was so tightly around me from her cumming that it only took a couple more strokes before I came as well, though I managed to be pretty quiet.

I stayed in Kim’s room for a while, but I didn’t want to risk falling asleep so eventually I snuck back to the couch to get a bad night’s sleep.

Morning came way too quickly and I was awoken by the sound of Candice in the kitchen. When I stuck my head up I could see Candice in the kitchen wearing a very short robe that didn’t cover nearly enough. That wasn’t going to help my morning wood go down. The robe stopped only inches below her ass and I had a great view of those legs that went on forever.

“Glad to see I’m not the only one awake. I know it will be a while before Kim shows her face.” Candice told me, as if I didn’t know. But I wouldn’t have been up either if Candice had been a little quieter. “Do you drink coffee?” She asked.

“Sure,” I told her.

Fortunately she brought the coffee to me so I didn’t have to worry about her seeing when hard-on when I stood. I sipped my coffee and made small talk with Candice and if I didn’t know better I would have thought she was checking me out. I mean, Kim did say her mom was into younger guys, right? And I am in pretty good shape, if I do say so myself. I was shirtless and the blanket was across my lap. Again thoughts of Candice touching herself while listening to her daughter’s cries flashed across my mind’s eye. I was sure that a woman like Candice masturbated. Her pussy was only just barely covered as she sat across from me and her robe gaped open to continually give me flashes of her tiny breasts. She had very dark little nipples. But that all had to be an accident, didn’t it?

We could hear Kim moving around upstairs and Candice told me she was going to go jump in the shower before Kim got there first. Candice went up and Kim cane down and sat beside me on the couch. Kim had changed into a more demure nightshirt.

“I hope Mom wasn’t harassing you too much.” She said, kissing me.

“It wasn’t that bad, as tortures go.” I said. I moved and the blanket slipped to the floor. Kim eyed my hard-on hungrily.

“I hope that’s not for my mom, I don’t want to get jealous.” Kim said, reaching out to stroke me.

I tried not to blush. “Of course not, you know how guys are in the morning.” I said, maybe a little too quickly.

“She didn’t say anything about last night, did she?” Kim asked, leaning a little closer to me.

“No, thank God. You could have been a little quieter.”

“Hey, I’ve heard her going at it enough times. Let’s just say Mom’s not shy. I’m just glad she didn’t embarrass you. You’re not embarrassed are you?” Kim had a wicked smile.

“No, I’m not if you’re not,” I said, only half lying.

“Good, I would hate to think we had to wait until we got back to school to have sex again,” Kim said, them pulled my cock out of my boxers. She brushed her blonde hair back and slipped her lips over the head of my cock. Damn it felt good. Kim’s tongue swirled around the tip teasingly.

“What are you doing?” I croaked out, not really wanting her to stop.

Kim lifted her lips from my cock long enough to say, “Don’t worry, Mom takes forever in the shower,” and then pulled me back into her warm, inviting mouth. I leaned my head on the back of the couch and just went with it. I could feel Kim’s tongue flat against the underside of my cock as it smoothly slipped in and out of her mouth. She relaxed her throat until she’d taken my whole cock into her mouth and then Kim increased the suction while reaching into my boxers and massaging my balls. With most girls it takes me forever to get off from oral, but there was just something about Kim’s technique that had me moaning and on the edge in minutes. “Uhhnn Kim, that’s sooo damned good. God, keep sucking me just like that…” I moaned. At my words of encouragement Kim picked up the pace and brought me right to the edge before taking my cock from her mouth and licking it up and down.

Kim smacked a wet kiss right on the tip of my cock and purred, “I bet you’d love for me to let you cum right now.”

“More than anything,” I breathed. “Please, make me cum.”

Kim smiled and said, “Just what I wanted to hear,” then popped my cock back into her mouth. This time she aggressively went down on about half and pumped the rest of my rod with her fist. God, Kim knew just how to get me off and with her determination I didn’t stand a chance. Just a couple moments later my cock was gushing into her mouth. Kim sucked and swallowed dutifully and got every last drop. Only when my cock finally went flaccid did Kim release it from her mouth. And not a moment too soon either because just after she finished her mom came back downstairs.

“You two had better get moving,” Candice said.

“Sure thing, Mom,” Kim said, giving her mom a kiss. As she ran up the stairs Kim tossed me an evil smile.

The day was a flurry of activity. Kim insisted on showing me her high school and middle school and elementary school, the places she had worked in high school. When her mom wasn’t within earshot she even pointed out the parking lot where she’d lost her virginity to her school’s star wide receiver. That raised an eyebrow and I made her promise to tell me all about it later.

When we got back to the house the Hudson women retreat upstairs to get ready for dinner. Candice was taking us out, her treat. I got out my “good” clothes that I’d packed for the weekend, a pair of khakis and a forest green polo. While the women finished getting ready I caught some SportsCenter. When they finally came down I found it was worth the wait. Both women were beautiful and I couldn’t get enough of either one of them. Kim was wearing a short, tight gray skirt and a red sweater set that clung nicely to her bosom. Her hair seemed to shimmer in the light. The outfit clung to her body perfectly and by the way she walked I could tell she knew it. Kim’s mom looked just as hot. She wore a tight, sleeveless black dress that zipped up the back with stockings and heels. That woman certainly knew how to dress. It seemed to me that Candice made a show of bending over to pick her purse up from the floor to give me a great look at her ass.

I was in heaven at dinner, a young man with a beautiful woman on each arm. Both mother and daughter drew their share of admiring glances from the other men in the restaurant. They were sort of an odd contrast. While Kim is very sexual, she’s more demur on the outside. Her sexual side is something she shows you when she wants you to know. To a stranger she just like any other pretty, sweet girl. But her mom, on the other hand, was overtly sexual. She had a killer body and her every movement suggested she knew how to use it. She dressed and moved like she was inviting men to look and wonder what might lie beneath her clothes. I just knew that Candice was one of those moms that all the guys in school had wanted to fuck and she was just teasing enough to let them think they might have a chance. The food was excellent and so was the wine. In fact the supply of wine seemed never ending as one bottle became two and then became three.

After dinner we all went to a local club and both women dragged me onto the dance floor repeatedly, though it was good because it sobered us up enough to get home. Candice was quite a dancer and the way she rubbed her body against me was not like I was her daughter’s boyfriend. Kim got into the act too and it almost seemed as if they were competing to see who could get me more turned on. They both did a bang-up job. As soon as we got back Candice went right upstairs saying she was exhausted. Kim, meanwhile, stayed in the living room with me.

Kim was in my lap with her arms around me, kissing me. “That was some night, wasn’t it?”

“Yeah,” I agreed. “It was.”

“I thought that one guy might try to take Mom home with him.” Kim moved onto nibbling my ear. Drinking always had two effects on Kim, to make her very horny and very tired, the only question was which would kick in first. Well on that night it was obvious which was winning and I was glad because the woman had been teasing me for too long that night.

“Can you blame him,” I said, and then wondered if I should have.

‘You think my Mom is hot?” She asked. I couldn’t tell if Kim was angry or playing.

“Maybe a little. Hey, I am a man.”

“Don’t worry, I understand. Guys I’ve brought home have been gawking at my mom since I can remember.”

“Well, then let me show you how much I want you.” I told Kim.

At the club Kim had gotten hot and had taken off her outer sweater and never put it back on so I pushed the straps of her sweater tank off her shoulders and pulled it down. Her breasts were trapped in a red lace prison, but not for long. My fingers easily slipped the clasps of the strapless bra and threw it on the floor. I was so horny I didn’t care if Kim’s mom was upstairs and she clearly didn’t either. I cupped both her breasts and alternated snacking on her tingling nipples while Kim’s nails raked through my hair. Just like the night before her cries grew in volume. Kim cried out for me to take her, heedless of her mother being so close.

We were both so turned on that there would not be much foreplay this time. I pushed Kim onto her back on the floor and she hiked up her skirt while I pulled her panties down. They were red lace to match her bra and that just made me want her more. I put Kim’s calves up on my shoulders and was ready to slam into her when Kim moaned, “No wait,” and I knew exactly what she meant, although I have to say that at the time I was hardly thinking about pausing to find a condom. I went to where she dropped her purse and dug through it until I found one. I didn’t wait for her to put it on me and when I went back to her I found Kim with her legs spread wide and she was fingering herself. I loved it when Kim touched herself and I watched for a minute or two while she stroked her clit. Finally she moaned, “Don’t just watch Charlie, fuck me. What are you waiting for?”

“Just enjoying the view,” I told her and then hiked her legs over my shoulders again. This time she pointed my cock right at her cunt and I thrust it home. Kim cried out and pleaded for more. I kept a tight grip on her thighs and fucked my prick into Kim as hard as I could, grunting with the effort. Being ground into by both her and her mother had some kind of effect on me and I took Kim much more roughly than usual. She must have liked it because she came almost immediately. “OH GOD, yeah Charlie, fuck me! FUCK ME HARD!” Kim cried out. Her pussy felt so tight as it gripped me and I kept plowing my cock into her. In her position Kim could hardly do more than lay back and enjoy the ride and that’s what she did, pinching her own nipples as she wailed encouragement to me. “Fuckmefuckmefuckme,” Kim moaned over and over. “Oh God I wanna fuck you Kim, fuck you all night, oh I love your body Kim! You’re so hot!” I told her as I thrust into her. I pushed Kim’s legs back so they were flattened against her chest and leaned forward and I kept thrusting into her and whispering to her. “You knew just what you were doing tonight, making you want me…”

“Yessss,” Kim moaned. “Oh yesss, I wanted you too…”

“I wanted to pull your skirt up and take you right there…”

“Yesss….”

“Fuck you right on the dance floor…”

“Yesss….yes, fuck me…”

My own words inflamed me and when Kim for the third time I came right with her, filling the balloon of the condom with my seed. Kim kissed me hard and then held me against her while we caught our breath.

I’d been serious before, I would have happily kept going, but soon alcohol’s second effect claimed my girlfriend and she was asleep under me. I knew it wouldn’t do for her mom to come down in the morning and find Kim passed out of the floor half naked so I carried her up to bed. Even as I laid her in bed my cock throbbed and I wished she were still awake. But those were the breaks and I went back down to my lonely couch.

She was sitting so quietly that I didn’t notice her until she spoke and then she scared the hell of out me. “Is Kim safely tucked in?” Candice asked.

I jumped and turned, finding her in a wing chair. She still wore her dress from earlier. I, however, was naked except for my boxers, from which my hard cock protruded so I quickly stepped behind a lamp. “Yeah, she fell asleep pretty quickly, didn’t even make it to her room. Drinking always knocks her out. A bomb wouldn’t wake her.”

“But she didn’t fall right asleep.” Candice said knowingly. When I didn’t answer and went on. “I’m not so old I’m deaf,” Candice added. I must have turned three shades of crimson because Kim’s mom laughed and said, “Don’t worry about it, Charlie, I won’t hold it against you, unless I have to. You’re both young and healthy, I’m sure at school you go at it every chance you get.” That much was true. “I only came down because I was curious.”

“Curious?” I said slowly. I was so hard now that my cock was pulsing, almost touching the lamp I was standing behind.

“Well, after hearing my daughter scream bloody murder last night and tonight I had to see what all the fuss was about. Wouldn’t you be curious, Charlie?”

“I…I..uh, I guess.”

“Why don’t you sit down?” Candice asked. She knew very well why I didn’t dare move.

“It’s okay, really.” I said.

“Don’t be shy, Charlie. I saw it when you came down and I could feel it when we were dancing earlier.” D’oh! “Have a seat on the couch.” I moved around with my hands covering my crotch and sat down. “That’s better,” Candice said. “So tell me, does Kim always scream like that when you fuck her?”

OH MY GOD! What do you say to that? Yes, your daughter screams for it every night? “Well, uh…”

Candice got out of her chair and came toward me. “I told you not to worry, Charlie, I don’t mind, really. It’s just that it’s been a while since I’ve had a man make me feel that way.”