The Hudson Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That I doubted. This had to stop. “I think I should get to sleep,” I told Mrs. Hudson.

Candice stared right at my crotch as she said, “It doesn’t look like you’re ready to lay down yet.”

I groped for the right words. This was an unbelievable position to be in and I had no idea how to react. If I told Kim later I doubted she’d believe me. “I, uh, think we we’re going somewhere we shouldn’t,” I said.

“Don’t be a hypocrite, Charlie. I know you want me and I want you, so what’s the problem. Unless, of course, my daughter wore you out. Are you a one-shot deal, Charlie?” Candice’s lips curled into a cruel smile.

Stupidly, I took the bait. I guess pride does goeth before a fall. “No, I could go all night…”

“Now that sounds promising.” Candice reached back and I could hear her zipper going down. “But don’t worry, I don’t expect you to go all night.” Candice shrugged out of her dress and it pooled on the floor at her feet. My mouth gaped open and my cock throbbed more than ever. She wasn’t wearing anything underneath except a black garter belt and black nylons. Her breasts were very small, but looked nice capped by those dark nipples. She was nice and lean, looking even better than I’d thought she would. Her cunt was nicely framed by the garters and completely shaven. I couldn’t believe Kim’s mom was standing in front of me nearly naked and expecting me to fuck her. I knew I should run, but honestly I don’t have that kind of self-control. Candice was standing inches away, offering herself to me and I just sat there like a lump.

She must have sensed I needed a little prodding because Candice reached out and ran her fingers through my hair while moving my head forward. With her height, Candice’s pussy was right in front of me and I could smell her arousal. “Show me how you made my daughter scream,” she told me as she pressed my lips to hers. I lightly kissed her pussy, and then tentatively stabbed my tongue out. She tasted good, a lot like her daughter actually and the more I kissed her cunt the more I got into it. I reached up, spread her lips, and flicking my tongue into her. And a creepy thing happened. Her voice was gravellier, throatier than her daughter’s, but still Candice had the same exact purr Kim did when she was aroused. It was creepy, but it didn’t make me stop. Actually, I redoubled my efforts and my tongue found Candice’s clit while I started fingering her. She wasn’t as tight as Kim, but you couldn’t tell she’d had three kids.

“Mmmm, baby, like my pussy, just like that, mmmm…” Candice moaned, grinding her cunt right against my face and riding the two fingers I had inside her. Pussy juice flowed from her, staining her thighs. Licking my own personal Mrs. Robinson had me horny as hell and I wanted to make her cum quickly so I could shove my cock inside her. Now that things were rolling my hesitation was gone. If Kim’s mom wanted me to fuck her a nice hard fucking was what she was going to get.

It felt like Candice was going to rip the hair out of my head as she came. I’m, glad Kim sleeps like a rock after she drinks because otherwise she would have been running down those stairs from the way her mom was shrieking. “Baby yes, baby yes!” Candice cried as she came. I kept licking her cunt, keeping her nice and wet until the tremors shooting through her body calmed down.

I pushed Candice’s pussy away and stood up from the couch. My cock was out of my boxer shorts and rubbing against her. Candice wrapped her slim fingers around it and jerked it up and down. I kissed her so she could taste herself and then she said, “No wonder Kim was screaming, that’s some cock you’ve got there. Her father wasn’t nearly this nice.”

“Well, then I hope you enjoy it,” I told Candice and spun her around. It didn’t take much maneuvering to get her bent over the back of the couch and I had those long legs and that nice ass staring up at me from the frame of her garter belt. I thought for a moment about whether I should use a condom and stopped to reach for Kim’s purse, which was still downstairs. But Candice said, “Don’t worry, baby, my tubes are tied. You can cum in me as much as you want. Riding bareback should be a nice change of pace for you.” What, had she been watching Kim and me? I buried myself inside Candice with one hard, deep thrust.

“Oh yes, baby!” She wailed and already she was humping her ass back at me. She was not as tight as Kim, but she more than made up for that by clenching her cunt muscles and milking my cock. It felt incredible and I wished she’d teach her daughter that. I grabbed the garter straps like reins and rode Candice’s ass as hard as I could, the sounds of our flesh slapping together filling the living room. I grunted as I fucked her and moaned, “Is this what you were looking for?”

“Yeah, fuck me hard, baby. Fuck me hard, you damn stud. I wanna feel your cock in me.”

“I’m gonna fuck you hard, fuck you real hard,” I growled through gritted teeth. I was never like this with Kim, but the way her mom was so blatant in her sexual brought out my aggressiveness and I wanted to treat her like a whore. I was slamming into her cunt so hard the couch began to shift and move across the floor.

I was getting really close myself when Candice cried, “Fuck me, fuck me, fuckmefuckmefuckme. I’m cumming, baby. GOD!!!” I didn’t miss a beat as I kept pounding my cock into her and blasted, adding my cum to the fluid leaking down her thighs. I kept fucking her squishing cunt until I lost some hardness and slipped out of her.

Candice didn’t get up right away. Instead she reached back and rubbed her pussy, rubbing my cum into her. She looked back over her shoulder and said, “That was great, baby. Kim’s got to bring her boyfriends home more often.”

I had fallen into a chair, but Candice came over to me, slipping to her knees. “I hope you don’t think I’m done with you yet.” She immediately took my cock in her mouth, first licking it clean of her cum, then deep throating it until she had me back to full hardness. As soon as she did, Candice climbed on top of me in the chair and slipped down on my pole. Again her cunt gripped me tightly and I had to admit there was something to be said for experience. I twisted both her nipples while Candice rode my cock, which she clearly liked. While I loved having sex with her daughter, I had to admit that Candice was such a skilled and thrilling partner that she was an incredible fuck. She kept moaning and wailing while she used my cock to get herself off at least three or four times. Since I’d already cum twice she was able to ride me almost an hour before I finally popped my cork. When I did cum I roared and felt my cock gysering up inside her. It felt so good to be able to let go and blast my cum inside her. Riding bareback is so much better. I had to convince her daughter to go on the pill.

Candice climbed off of me with a kiss and said, “I’m tired now, baby. I’m going to bed.” She picked her dress up off the floor and disappeared without another word while I crawled to the couch and fell asleep.

Kim shaking me and telling me to put something on before her mom came downstairs awakened me. Little did she know there was nothing her mother hadn’t seen. Candice must have worn herself out because she only came down in time to see us off. Kim had no idea why her mom was so worn out and must have chalked it up to too much partying the night before. Candice kissed us both on the cheek and told Kim, “Bring this one around any time, I like him.”

I never told Kim and she has never figured it out. We’ve been together for a couple years now and we’re planning on getting married next June. I would like to say that was the last time I was with Candice, but she when she came down to the campus for Parents Weekend she managed to seduce me again and after that I fucked her again at her house. I know this can’t go on once we’re married, but I don’t know how to stop it now. I guess I shouldn’t complain too much. Being caught between the Hudson women isn’t so bad. Having two beautiful women to fuck is much better than having none!

Finis