The Huge Member

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please Wally; I'm begging you."

"No promises Julie, but I will think on it and give you a call some time next week."

"Next week? But..."

"Next week Julie. Take it or leave it!"

She was crying when she got in her car and left, but I didn't feel sorry for her since she brought it on her self.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

I did think on it and I thought on it long and hard and in the end I decided to give it a try. Did Julie try on Jake while we were apart? I don't know and barring a confession from either of the parties involved I would never know, but the one thing I did know was that I was going to be watching Julie very closely. One of the things that I did know about Julie is that she never gave up on what she wanted.

After putting things back together Julie did just what she said she would. She made sure that I knew where she was and with who. She was home from work on time every night and she even went so far as to ask me to go with her every time she went shopping and I did go with her occasionally. Just often enough to get her acclimated to the idea that I would go likely as not so that she could never set up a meeting with Jake to take place on her shopping excursions.

As I said, one of the things that I knew about Julie was her determination. I knew that once she gets it in her head that she wants something or wants to do something she will most likely work to get it. She may have already had 'her turn' with Jake's huge cock, but it was possible that due to the emotional upheaval I put her through by walking out on her that she backed off. Now that she had me back and was feeling a little more secure would she go ahead? Or maybe she already had tasted what Jake had to offer and wanted more. If so she would have to do it during working hours or maybe on long lunches.

It was expensive, but Julie paid for it in a way even if she didn't know it. Only fair since she was the one who started things. I had a savings account that Julia didn't know about. For years I'd put money in it every payday and it was going to be used for a surprise cruise on our tenth anniversary, but I pulled the money out and used it to hire Spenser Investigations to watch Julie at work. That wasn't as hard as it sounds. They didn't have to stay on her the entire day. They were outside the building watching for Julie from a half an hour before her lunch time until a half an hour after and if she never came out for lunch they discontinued surveillance for the day. If she came out they followed her. They did this until they were able to get someone into the building as part of the cleaning crew and bug Julie's work area and Jake's work area and then all they had to do was monitor the bugs.

It was three weeks after I had moved back into the house before Julie felt that she could make her move. It didn't come as a surprise because of the office bugs. Typical of the stuff the bugs came up with were:

On a Tuesday.

Jake -- "You about ready sweet stuff?"

Julie -- "Not yet stud. I still need to get back into hubby's good graces."

Jake -- "I'll hang in and wait sugar. I know you will be worth it."

On a Friday.

Jake -- "It's been a week sugar."

Julie -- "Just one more lover. Hubby is starting to get comfy around me again."

Jake -- "Lets just do it. Wait until everyone is gone tonight and we can get it on."

Julie -- "Where?"

Jake -- "On a desk. Hell, on the copy machine so we can take a picture."

Julie -- "Hell no Jake. No pictures. Nothing that can ever get out. Besides, I want to do it on a bed. Plan on a long lunch toward the end of next week."

Jake -- "Why next week?"

Julie -- "Because that is when my period is due and I'll have an excuse for why I can't make love to Wally. I need that excuse because if you stretch me out the way the other girls said you stretched them and Wally made love to me he would know right away that I'd been bad and I can't have that."

Wednesday a week later.

Julie -- "Plan on a long lunch tomorrow lover."

Jake -- "How long?"

Julie -- "We leave an hour early and come back an hour and a half late. That gives us two and a half hours. Set it up so we don't have to waste any time checking in."

Jake -- "You got it sweetie. How many condoms should I bring?"

Julie -- "None. I'm on the pill and I want the full experience of your juices flooding me."

Forearmed with the knowledge of when it was going to happen Spenser had the people in place to follow Jake and Julie when they went to lunch. The two were followed to the downtown Marriott where they went up to the third floor and entered room 316 and they were in the room for two hours and fifteen minutes.

According to the operative from Spenser's Julie did not look happy when she came out of the room although Holder had a smug satisfied look on his. The office bug gave us the story on that. The following is a conversation that took place between Julie and Glenda who is one of the women that Julie works with.

"Go away Glenda. I don't want to talk to you right now."

"Why not? You should be in a mellow mood after your long lunch with Jake."

"Mellow? The man's a fucking pig! I can't for the life of me imagine how all of you could tell me how great sex with him was."

"He is pretty bad isn't he."

"You knew? You knew but told me he was great? You hate me that much?"

"I don't hate you at all, but you did manage to piss off Joan and me."

"How did I do that?"

"Looking down your nose at us because we were married and we gave it up to Jake."

"I didn't look down my nose at you. I was envious for Christ's sake."

"It didn't look that way to us. Anyway, we decided to push you along until you did it with him too. It wasn't hard. All we had to do was talk up how great it was and how it was a once in a lifetime experience and stuff like that."

"Everyone in the office was in on it? All of you were lying about how great the dick head was?"

"Not all of us. Just me and Joan. The single girls haven't had much experience so to them a poke from a big cock was something. We could tell from the look on your face as you listened how much you would have liked to have the experience, but we never expected that you would do it because everyone here knows how hooked you are on your hubby. We decided to try and push you into it."

"Thanks a lot. You got me to risk my marriage for a shit head who isn't even as good as my cheapest vibrator. I did learn one thing though. Size isn't worth shit when it is hanging on some one who doesn't know how to use it."

"You mean you aren't going to play some more with him? You are going to turn your back on all that fun?"

"Fuck you Glenda!"

And then there was the sound of laughter as Glenda walked away. A short time later there was another short conversation.

"What do you want Joan?"

"I came to apologize. It was a rotten thing to do and I just needed to tell how sorry I am for being part of it.

"Apology accepted. In a way you did me a favor."

"What favor?"

"You showed me that even though the grass looks greener on the other side of the fence it is probably full of weeds. I've got solid gold in Wally and I'm never again going to risk what I have in him. Never!"

"I feel the same way. I was stupid to risk what I have with Avery over the greener grass that wasn't."

Well, there it was -- decision time.

She had gone ahead, cheated and satisfied her curiosity, but it hadn't turned out the way she had expected. In her conversations with the girls in the office she admitted that she had stupidly risked her marriage and she did seem sincere in her feelings for me. I loved her, always had, but could I live with knowing that she had been unfaithful?

She said she would never again risk it, but would she hold to that or would curiosity rear its ugly head again? She was curious about holder's big cock and it hadn't turned out well. What if she somehow stumbled across another guy with a huge cock? Would she wonder if maybe he knew how to use better than Holder had? Would her curiosity drive her to try and find out?

I had no way of knowing. I also couldn't afford to have her watched full time. Was I willing to take the chance? That was the question. Was I willing to take the chance. After much thought and soul searching I decided to keep what I'd found out to myself and give Julie the chance to prove herself. I put the material I had in a safe place and hoped that I'd never have to take it out and drop it on Julie.

I worked out a deal with the Spenser people o leave the office bugs in place and send me a tape of the week's conversations that took place in her work area. It cost me a hundred bucks a month, but I felt that it was worth it. Some time on the Internet and a trip to Wal-Mart gave me what I needed to put a recorder on our home phone. It might have been a waste of money, but to my mind "Trust, but verify" was still a valid position to take.

+++++++++++++++++++++

It was a Wednesday night and there was a group of us at the Strip sitting at two tables pushed together. Ben, Dave, Chuck and their wives and Julie and me.

There were some in the place watching out table with curiosity on their faces and I assumed that they had been in the place the night I had put the spotlight on Julie and were wondering at our being together.

Up on the bandstand Bobby Denton was announcing that it was time for anyone in the audience that wanted it to try to come on up and take the mike. Julie nudged me and said:

"Go on Wally. You owe them the ending to the joke you were telling the night that Jake and I walked in."

There was a chorus of "Go ahead and do it Wally" from those at the table so I got up and headed for the bandstand. As Bobby handed me the mike he asked:

"You aren't going to melt down on me his time are you?"

"No sweat Bobby. Everything is cool."

I took the mike and said, "I was reminded that I owe those of you who were here the last time I was up here an ending for the joke I was telling when I lost it in a fit of temper and anger. There are undoubtedly patrons here tonight who weren't here on that night so the ending wouldn't make any sense to them so I'm going o have to tell it from start to finish.

"Jesus and Satan were having an on-going argument over who was better on the computer. They had been going at it for days and frankly God was tired of the bickering. Finally fed up God said:

"That's it! I have had enough. I am going to set up a test that will run for two hours and from the results of that test I will judge who does the better job."

So Jesus and Satan sat down at their keyboards and typed away.

They moused.

They faxed.

They e-mailed.

The e-mailed with attachments.

They downloaded.

They did spreadsheets.

They wrote reports.

They created labels and cards.

They created charts and graphs.

They did some genealogy searching.

They did everything that you can do on a computer.

Then, ten minutes before their time was up lightening suddenly flashed through the sky, thunder rolled, rain poured and, of course, the power went down.

Satan stared at his screen and screamed out every cuss word known in the underworld.

Jesus just sighed.

Finally the power came back on and each of them restarted their computers. Satan started searching frantically while screaming:

"It's gone. It's all gone. I lost everything when the power went out."

Meanwhile Jesus quietly started printing out all of his files from the past two hours of work. Satan observed this and became irate.

"Wait" he screamed. "That's not fair. He cheated. How come he has all his work and I don't have any?"

God just shrugged and said "You should know the answer to that. It is on bumper stickers on half the cars in the world."

Satan looked at God with confusion on his face and God said:

"JESUS SAVES."