The Hulk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,922 Followers

"Report Damnit!" Jade's voice stridently called and Ria realized she had been ignoring her Captain.

"Anybody hurt?" she asked.

"All good."

"We're good, Captain, but watch it. The walls opened up and these...things came charging out."

"Threat level?"

"They aren't heavily armored, single shot will kill 'em, but there's a shit load of 'em. No weapons that I saw."

"Roger."

"Move 'em out," Ria said, and started down the hallway.

Stepping on the pieces of burned and charred aliens was disconcerting, but once she had cleared the debris field the floor went back to that same curiously spongy feel. Ria stopped and looked back to make sure her men were staying alert.

The wall next to her opened in an instant and a thick gray tentacle wrapped around her ankle. She was pulled into the room and off the floor, loosing her grip on her rifle as she crashed to the deck. The door shut just as quickly and Ria was aware of movement, something very large was dangling her ahead of it as it moved swiftly down a darkened side corridor. When it emerged into a larger room and into the light a shriek of pure terror was torn from the hardened marine.

The creature was about four meters tall and its body was shaped like a slug, with a thick trunk that stood upright. The skin was a molted brown, with patches of leprous gray dotting it. Located along its upper body was a mass of thick, translucent tentacles, one of which was wrapped around Ria's ankle. There seemed to be five or six of the primary ones and several dozen smaller, more delicate ones. Several of the less thick tentacles slowly stretched out and began to move over her armor.

Ria calmed down when she realized the horror had no weapons. She was comforted to know it wouldn't be able to get through her armor, but it could still bash her to death if she didn't figure out a way to kill it. Her com link was dead, as were her searchlight and shoulder mounted accessory kit. It had probably been crushed when the thing jerked her off her feet.

Ria aimed a kick at the tentacle holding her leg, but even smashing her foot against it, using her boot as an anvil had no appreciable effect. She then struck out with her hand, landing a pretty solid blow that caught one of the smaller tentacles between her armored gauntlet and her breastplate. The thing screamed, and swung her violently against a stanchion several times. When it stopped, Ria was seeing stars.

"Bad idea," she said to herself.

Kicking the thick one holding her leg hadn't produced much reaction, so she decided the smaller ones must be more sensitive. She needed a weapon of some kind, but her flamer and impact rifle were somewhere back down the tunnel, and with her accessory pack dead, she didn't even have access to improvised weapons like her cutting arc.

The thin tentacles extended again and this time, she didn't impede their progress. Another bashing like the last one and she might not survive. If it found her too hard a nut to crack, it might loose interest. It didn't appear to be more than slightly sentient and such creatures usually operated on the eat it, fuck it, fight it or ignore it principal. Thus far nothing in the galaxy could digest ceramite. Since it wouldn't be able to eat her or fuck her, she decided if she put up no more fight, it might just decide to ignore her.

Ria hung limply, just watching as the thin tentacles slid over her armor. They left slimy trails, like those of a slug, that sparkled in the reddish light. She just relaxed, and fought back her combat reflexes. The last thing she wanted to do was smack it again.

The tentacles slithered over her, testing the joints of her armor and investigating each crevice. She wondered if this was how a turtle felt when a dog was snuffling at it, looking for any weak spot. Her only real fear at that point was that the tentacles were excreting some kind of acid, but after a short while, she decided if they were, it wasn't strong enough to harm her armor.

Ria was totally unprepared for her helmet falling to the ground. At first she simply couldn't believe it. When she realized the alien had not only figured out how the catches worked, but was able to use its tentacle to open them, she panicked. Striking out blindly, she smashed and flailed at the smaller more sensitive tentacles.

The reaction was swift and brutal. The thing slammed her into the stanchion again and again, like an otter trying to open a clam. Without her helmet, her head made solid contact and she saw starbursts. When it ceased, she was dizzy and could taste blood in her mouth. Her joints ached and she felt serious pain in her hip. Even with all this, she struggled mightily when it extended the smaller tentacles again. As quickly as a striking snake, more of the heavy ones shot out from the bundle and curled around her wrists. She realized with growing horror that the damned thing was learning!

She twisted her body and did all she could to thwart them, but soon her breastplate fell away. It crashed into her chin as it fell, and she was unable to offer even token resistance, as her leggings soon joined it on the floor. Another thick tentacle looped out and snared her free ankle. She was caught fast as the thin tentacles divested her of her arm guards, leaving her only in her boots, gauntlets, panties and a thin olive drab tee shirt.

The thin tentacles now moved over her exposed skin. They were warm and rubbery and left a disgustingly slick residue wherever they touched. As she fought against them, she noticed a mouth had opened in the thing's upper torso. It was huge and filled with massive, wickedly jagged teeth. The long tentacles began to contract, pulling her towards that gaping maw, and she screamed. She was only inches from it, when one of the thin tentacles wormed its way under the leg of her cotton panties. All motion ceased and Ria watched in fascination as the translucent green tentacle turned to a delicate pink and quivered, as if in pleasure.

That obscenely quivering tentacle was more horrific to Ria than the jagged teeth, and she began to twist and turn in its grip, trying to dislodge it. Without warning a cloud of pink gas enveloped the shrieking and struggling marine. She held her breath, but eventually was forced to breathe in. It smelled sweet. Not pleasantly sweet, but a cloying, charnel sweetness that caused her to wretch.

Even as she did, she felt her body going haywire. Blood rushed to her center and suffused her skin. Her mouth began to fill with a thick mucous and she had to swallow repeatedly to keep from drooling. Her nipples hardened and her aureoles puckered while she felt her pussy begin to lubricate. She felt wild, uninhibited sexual desire flood her being, and she moaned like a bitch in heat.

Her rational mind was still working, but a fog of alien lust was quickly descending on it, making thought difficult. What were they called? Pheromones? It seemed the only answer, but weren't those specific to a species? She couldn't recall. She groaned when several small tentacles covered her super sensitive breasts and began to knead and pull at her swollen nipples. Ria felt deeply ashamed when others ripped her panties to shreds, but not before she saw the spreading stain at the crotch.

The inquisitive appendages slithered into her pussy, sending electric sparks of pleasure crashing into her head. She was desperately fighting it, trying to keep her head working and figure some way out of this.

"Oh my god!" she cried as the tentacles inside her pussy continued to explore, moving this way and that, expanding her channel, pressing against it, sinking deeper and deeper, until they began to massage some magical spot that sent soul shattering blasts of pleasure into her.

They were wiggling and twisting, expanding her until she felt stuffed in a way the largest cock had never done. One curled around her clit and squeezed, triggering a mind blotting orgasm of such intensity Ria screamed out in pleasure. Her hips were bucking and undulating as her body stiffened and writhed as a series of orgasms simply blasted her conscious mind. Bliss beyond mortal limits and still it came, frying her mind, until at last, she lost consciousness in a red haze of soporiphic euphoria.

When she regained consciousness, she felt the emptiness in her pussy and she wanted more. Pleasure on that level was addictive and her body thrummed with desire to feel again those massive blasts of pleasure. She slowly took stock of things. The creature now held her spread eagle before it, with her legs open and her pussy vulnerable. A slit had opened in its forebody, just below the torso and a strange appendage was slowly exposing itself.

When it finally was fully exposed, Ria shook her head in stunned disbelief. It was a ghastly color of gray, with rough and uneven bumps all along it. The base was no bigger than a man's penis, but from there it flared out to about the size of a coconut, it then tapered back to a blunt point. She cried in frustration as her body betrayed her and her legs opened wider, inviting it to consummate the act.

She moaned and gurgled happily as the blunt head nosed into her, opening her slowly. As the wider part came to her entrance and she began to feel it expand her opening like nothing before, the raw pleasure was shot through with pain. The pain seemed to clear the fog of lust and Ria looked down her body in disbelieving horror. The fat part was now lodged at her entrance, her lips spread grotesquely wide. As the pressure mounted she screamed in pain and tried desperately to back away. It was no use, the tentacles held her fast, but her screams seemed to make an impression on the alien and another cloud of gas surrounded the shrieking woman. As the lust clouded her brain again, she ceased fighting and relaxed. As she did so, the fat part shot into her and she whimpered in pleasure.

It didn't seem to be able to fuck her, but Ria found herself humping lewdly, sighing and coming as the big organ moved within her. Somewhere in the act, her mind cleared just long enough for her to realize something was happening. She felt disgust that bordered on insanity as the appendage suddenly retreated. It was smaller now and deflated, but she could still feel the huge knot in her pussy. She shrieked until her throat was torn as she looked in horror at her obscenely distended stomach.

***

"Report, God damnit!" Jade shouted into her transmitter.

"She's gone, Cap'n."

"Who the fuck is that? Davis? How can she be gone?"

"Dunno. She was here one second, gone the next. It's these fucking walls, never know when one's gonna open up and them roach critters come tumbling out".

"He's right, Skip," Sanchez said.

"Who've you lost?"

"Walters, Buck, Falcon and Jones."

"Davis?"

"Ria, Hotchkiss and Blanks."

"They're taking the women, Skip."

"All right, reform. Put the girls in the center and surround 'em. No more disappearances. I want to know what the fuck is going on, so report every five by five, even if there's nothing to report, got it?"

"Roger."

"On it, Jade."

"Sanchez?" she called on the private net.

"Yeah, boss?"

"Don't loose Angelina. Promise me."

"Relax, Jade. She'll be just fine and ready to warm your bed on the way back. You have my word on it," the tough Latino promised.

Jade reordered her lines to protect the three female marines in her squad, but she refused to be numbered among them and took the point. Less than fifty meters from where she had contacted the other squad leaders, an aperture opened in the wall and a thick, gray tentacle shot out towards her. Unlike her hapless Marines, Jade was ready. She twisted her torso and ripped off a burst from her rail gun.

The aperture closed as quickly as it had opened, but the long tentacle was still stuck through it.

"Boom-Boom, blow it, I want us out of this hallway!" Jade called.

The tall Nordic man nodded, clapped a charge to the wall, and they all fell back. The explosion was muted by the wet atmosphere and thick, spongy walls, but the doorway was gone. Red liquid poured from it and Jade couldn't help the impression of a gaping wound, rather than a blasted hatch.

"Follow me," she said.

They had barely started down the narrower and darker passage way when the TAC net exploded.

"Holy Fuck, Holy Fuck, Holy Fuck!" someone screamed.

"Sanchez? Report!" Jade shouted.

She could hear explosions and screams, but nothing coherent. Jade charged down the tunnel, but was brought up short by a seemingly dead end.

"Boom-Boom!"

"On it!"

The TAC next had gone dead silent. In just those few short seconds. The explosion opened another gaping wound and Jade entered the wider tunnel. Two hundred meters down the hallway she saw a scene of indescribable carnage. She went careful, but quickly. The passageway opened into a wide circular room. There were hundreds of corpses and pieces of corpses of giant roaches. Sanchez's outfit was wiped out. She saw marines pulled into two or three pieces, headless corpses that looked like they had been chewed, and no sign of Angelina or the other women. She found Sanchez sitting against a wall.

The redoubtable sergeant's legs were twisted unnaturally, but he came around when Jade keyed a stim dose.

"Sorry, Skip," he groaned.

"What hit you, Juan?"

"Too many of 'em. From all directions. And these giant, slug things. Rifles couldn't hurt 'em. They ripped guys into pieces and took the girls. I let you down, Skip. Sorry."

"Hang in there, Juan. Quack! Get him to the center of the room and stabilize him."

The medic moved quickly, and soon Sanchez's suit was locked in a rigid position to hold his legs still.

"Cowboy, set up a defensive perimeter, right here. I want at least two heavy weapons covering each approach. Boom-Boom, I don't care how you do it, but seal those fucking hallways. Which way did they go, Juan?" she finished in a softer voice.

He weakly indicated the hallway Jade had just come from.

"Davis?"

There was nothing from them, and Jade simply assumed they were either out of communications range or gone.

"Cowboy, you're in charge. Hold out as long as you can."

"Where you going, skip?"

"I'm going to get my people back," she said grimly.

"Skip, we..."

"Stow it! I know what I'm doing," she said with a lot more confidence than she felt.

"Here, boss," Boom-boom said, handing her a shaped charge.

"Come on boys, pony up some grenades," Cowboy called.

She nodded at him, no words needed, they both knew this was probably goodbye, but they were both too professional to show it.

In moments Jade had several grenades secured to her combat harness and she took off down the corridor, stopping only to shoulder her railgun and grab an impact rifle. She had a hunch.

Inevitably, she was barely out of sight of her men when a side door opened and a tentacle shot out and closed on her ankle. Jade suppressed the desire to blast it. This thing was her only hope of getting to Angelina and the others. As it jerked her upside down, she let the impact rifle fall from her grasp. Thick, rubbery tentacles curled around her shoulder pack and ripped it apart.

Jade smiled grimly. Apparently her girls had taught these things how dangerous the accessory packs could be. As she hoped, the thing saw the impact rifle fall and made no move to detach the railgun from her shoulder. It also seemed oblivious to the grenades she carried. Through darkened tunnels, at incredible speeds, it carried her, the world seen upside down to the calm captain.

***

Jade didn't struggle as the alien carried her along the darkened corridors of the ship. Her auto map feature was active, plotting the course. She felt her only chance to save her people lay in letting this thing carry her to them, but it was a wild-assed gamble, and she knew it.

The corridor opened out suddenly into a huge room, and Jade had to turn her head to see into it. What she saw was so incongruous that she had trouble accepting it.

The entire room was clouded in a reddish pink fog that her analyzers were working on. Thirty naked or semi-naked women were engaged in a grotesque orgy with fifteen or twenty of the large sluglike aliens. Many of the women were techs from Vegan and they were obviously very, very pregnant. Jade located Angelina, she was still partially clad and was fighting feebly against the tentacles of two of the big aliens.

Jade's attention was jerked from the insanity back to the alien holding her as thin tentacles slithered over her armor and began to explore. They went straight to the catches or more precisely, to where the catches should be. When it couldn't find what it was looking for, the pseudopods began to squirm all over her armor. Jade smiled fiercely.

With a sudden wrenching motion, she ripped her hands wide. The nanoservos whined as they met resistance, but alien flesh gave before the micro engines and she tore a three foot length of tentacle off as her arm came free. There wasn't enough room here to unlimber her railgun, but the thing screamed in agony. Jade grabbed a thermite grenade from her harness, primed it and jammed it into its hideous maw.

It dropped her when the grenade popped off, giving it a fatal case of heart burn. Jade had barely hit the ground when she pulled her railgun free and powered it up. She pureed the alien holding Angelina's legs open, the high velocity shards liquefying the alien's torso. Thick skin that resisted the slugs of an impact rifle disintegrated under the high velocity shards her railgun churned out.

The others seemed too taken in their coupling to notice as she picked them off, one after the other. As the last of them tottered and fell Jade moved to Angelina. The small girl was lying on her back and furiously masturbating. She was gorgeous and the look of pure abandonment on her face was incredibly sexy, even in these circumstances. Jade felt her heart leap into her throat, but she managed to get a hold of herself.

As Jade watched, the red fog slowly dissipated and the women around her seemed to wake from some lurid dream. Some screamed, some cried, several fainted. Jade moved among them, administering massive tranquilizers to those who were obviously pregnant and incoherent. One particularly bloated little blonde cried out in terror and Jade spun on her, heel gun at the ready. She wished she hadn't. As she watched, the girl's vaginal lips dilated and a fat, two foot long slug wiggled out. Jade wanted to turn away, but like a train wreck, she couldn't. The horror on the girl's face was so eloquent Jade would never forget it. The hard-bitten marine wretched and blasted the small alien with her railgun after the shock wore off.

"Lady?" a voice called on the TAC net.

"Jake?!" she cried incredulously.

"Shields are down. I still can't locate you. The power that crate is giving off is fubaring the scopes."

"How'd you get the shields down?"

"Valiant's been pounding away at it for over three hours. It's apparently not armed."

"Cowboy?"

"Yeah, boss?"

"Move up, I'm transmitting the coordinates now."

"On our way."

"Cap'n?"

"Davis?"

"Yes'm."

"Thought we'd lost you. Move up, but go easy," Jade warned.

Jade fretted, starting at every shadow as time passed. Eventually, all of her remaining men joined her. Several of them were sick when they saw the women. Jade didn't blame them; it was too horrific for her to even begin to assimilate.

"Boom-boom, can you open us to space?"

"I can, but it'll kill those girls."

"Fuck."

"Jade?" Quack said.

"Go ahead."

"I've got a portable field generator."

"Can it cover them all?"

"No, but most of our girls can get back into their armor if it isn't damaged. And I can cover the techs."

"Do it. Boom, you set those charges as soon as he's done. You guys help everyone back into their armor. Move it! I want off this crate like yesterday."

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,922 Followers