The Human Condition Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And wait till it gets hard," another flat voice droned.

"Oh my God," Kevin groaned, and then he looked at me and started to grin.

I couldn't help it. I laughed - first a chuckle, and then a full-fledged belly laugh. After a minute, Kevin joined me, and we both howled until tears rolled down our faces. Saul glared at us and sighed theatrically, but I could tell he was just jerking our chains.

"Very fucking funny," he grumbled. "Try and introduce a little culture into your lives, and this is the thanks I get!"

Of course, this just made us laugh harder. He scooped up his last spoonful of ice cream and then stood up and stormed off to the living room. But he winked at me as he left.

Kevin took a deep sigh and wiped his eyes. "Come on - I got an idea."

"What are you up to now?" I said suspiciously.

"You'll see. Just follow my lead."

It had turned into one of those goofy nights when things you'd never dream of doing suddenly made perfect sense. I shrugged and figured that it whatever Kevin had planned, it was probably at least going to be good for more laughs. We tiptoed to the door of the living room and stood there quietly, trying not to get Saul's attention. Kevin put his arms around me and I looked at him curiously. "Trust me," he mouthed.

"Hey, stud!" Kevin suddenly boomed in his own version of a porn voice. "Look at that twink on the floor's bubble butt." He nudged me and nodded to go for it.

I started to laugh, but he poked me and I managed to get back my poker face. "Wow, you are right, Lance." I said in my best porno-actor voice. Kevin stared at me, but I ignored him as I tried to get into character. "He sure is one hot dude. Man, I'd really like to fuck that tight ass."

"Then go for it, Dick!"

I almost lost it again and Kevin tightened his hand on my back as a warning.

"Plow him with that big blade of yours," continued Kevin.

"Okay, Lance," I said cheerfully. "And while I do, you can suck that juicy cock I see bulging in those tight shorts."

Now the moment we'd started speaking, Saul had whipped around to see us. At first he looked shocked, then horrified, but suddenly he grinned a quick evil grin and started on a role of his own.

"Hey hunks, my name is Will, as in 'Will he or won't he.' And the answer is 'yes,' if that big hard bulge in those jeans is all for me."

Okay, I lost it then. Kevin was practically holding me up; as I laughed so hard I almost stopped breathing. He and Saul were made of tougher stuff though. They grinned, but they immediately got back into character. Kevin practically dragged my laughing ass over to the couch where Saul now waited, and then he pushed me towards him.

I landed in a sitting position and Saul sank to his knees and pushed my legs wide open. I immediately stopped laughing and stared at him, totally confused. Kevin leaned over and whispered in my ear. "Tell him to take it out."

"What? No," I protested. I immediately tried to close my legs, but Saul was firmly planted between them.

He was grinning and licking his lips lewdly, but when he saw the look on my face, his smile faded. He looked behind me to where Kevin was standing, then back at me. When he spoke again it was in his normal voice.

"It's okay, Mikie. Let me do this for you. Please." He leaned up and gave me a quick gentle kiss on the mouth. And then he kissed me again, this time with a little passion and my mouth opened before my brain was even aware it had given its permission.

Even while I responded, part of me was screaming that this was a bad idea. I know the popular thinking is that gay men screw everything they can get their hands on, including their friends. But that isn't true, at least not in my experience. Yes, I had slept with Kevin one night about a year and a half ago, but that had been an exception, not the rule. And I'd felt weird enough about it at the time that it had just made me believe even more that mixing sex and friendship was not the way to go.

On the other hand, that didn't mean the rest of me wasn't enjoying the hell of this. I was 21 for chrissake, sex was something I'd been used to, a lot. My body was ready for it again, even if my mind wasn't quite sure. And both Saul and Kevin were really attractive guys; even being friends with them hadn't blinded me to that. If I didn't know them already and saw them walking down the street I'd give them a second glance-and a third.

There was more though, they were right to think I'd been dreading getting back on the horse so to speak. It's one thing to think in theory that you're ready to get on with your life, quite another to actually do something about it. The thought of having the opportunity to test myself with guys who were both experienced and knew the kind of problems I'd been having was very seductive. So if two of my best friends were in the mood to offer, I didn't see how it wouldn't seem downright churlish to say no.

At any rate the decision seemed to have already been made by my body. Kevin's strong hands massaged my shoulders, and it felt so good that I knew I wasn't going anywhere, at least for the moment. Saul continued to just kiss me, always gentle, even when he finally introduced his tongue into my mouth. After the first few moments, I relaxed and began to kiss him back. Kevin was kneeling behind the couch now, so that his head was level to ours. His hands still stroked my shoulders lightly, and I felt a faint shiver of desire run down my spine.

Saul seemed to sense the change. He moved from my mouth to my neck, nipping softly on the sensitive skin. His hands, which had been resting on my chest, moved down to my waist and started to gather up the material of my tee, bunching it in his hands and pulling it up over my nipples. I tensed and Kevin leaned forward until his mouth was at my ear.

"Shh," he whispered. "Just relax and let this happen."

"I don't understand. Why are you guys doing this?" I could barely hear my words over the pounding of my heart.

"Cause we're your friends and we love you," he said simply.

"But..."

Saul touched his fingers to my lips to silence me, then looked past me at Kevin and tilted his head to meet my eyes.

"You need this, Mikie," he said. "It's been too long. We know you've been scared of this, of your first time since..." He trailed off, but spoke again in a moment. "But we're your friends, and you don't need to be afraid with us."

My heart hammered in my chest, but I wasn't sure if it was from fear or desire. I shook my head. "I don't know if I..."

"Shh," Kevin answered as Saul was back to kissing my neck. "Whatever happens... happens. Don't worry about it. Let it go."

He gently pushed my shoulders forward and I sat up as Saul pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it casually on the floor behind him. He sat back on his heels and gently ran his hands up and down my chest, caressing my pecs. I shivered, a product of the cool air conditioning, my trepidation, and maybe a little passion.

Kevin wasn't taking any chances on me having second thoughts. He placed one hand to my jaw and gently pulled my head around, then he moved until we were face to face and kissed me. I remembered I'd kissed him like this before. It was a good memory of better, more carefree times and I relaxed as I thought about it. Again, Saul sensed my loosening up and he took advantage of it by placing his mouth over a nipple and licked it as he reached down and unbuttoned my jeans.

I sucked in my breath and arched my back. God, it did feel great. And yet part of me was still terrified. Saul spread my pants open and laid his face on my crotch. My limp shaft pulsed once and then lay there. He didn't seem to notice. He rubbed and sniffed and burrowed his nose into my groin. Kevin broke off kissing me and looked down at his lover's head in his lap.

"You know," he whispered to me. "I think if Saul ever changes his mind about being an anthropologist, he could go to France and get a job sniffing out truffles."

Saul raised his head and grinned at me. "Of course, that could only work if truffles smell like cock." He bent down and got back to work.

I laughed a little and relaxed some more. Kevin kissed me once again and soon Saul had managed to completely strip me, and somehow got out of his own clothes when I wasn't looking. When he was through, Kev let me up for air and a good look.

I'd never seen Saul naked, though sometimes, like today, he wore next to nothing. Since he'd undressed me, Saul hadn't touched my dick, but had gone back to work on my naval with a tongue that I soon realized was very talented. I stared down at the top of his head and cast my eyes lower to see what lay below it.

It was funny, but Saul looked a lot younger nude. He was well built, with broad shoulders; smooth and slightly thin without much discernable musculature, so that the delicate, sharp bones of his shoulder blades jutted out from his back. His spine though, was nestled in a valley created by muscles and swooped down to narrow hips and a great boyish ass that was round and smooth and flexed invitingly whenever he moved. He was dark-skinned and he tanned easily, even this early in the summer. The contrast of his deeply tanned back with the white skin of his ass was startling. As I was staring, he clenched his butt muscles and my cock gave another jolt of interest.

"Oh, goody," he murmured. "I think somebody is waking up."

He slid down further and wedged a hand between my legs and gently pulled on my balls. I slumped a bit to help him, and Kevin walked around to the front of the couch to watch and, I'm sure, step in where he was needed. I knew that they'd engaged in threesomes before, so I wasn't surprised that they had the moves down so smoothly. I watched as Kevin did an impromptu striptease for my enjoyment and again remembered another night when he treated me to the same show.

So this time, there were no surprise when he unveiled himself, although it still amazed me that Kevin, who looked almost skinny in clothes, was actually quite developed, with long sinewy muscles that rippled over the tops of his shoulders, abs and his long, straight thighs. He had no hair on his chest or anywhere else for that matter, except for the thick reddish blonde wedge that framed his cock.

That appendage was more than awake. I swallowed when I saw it and remember how big it had felt between my lips in our first meeting. Another surprise, because it hadn't looked very impressive the first time I'd seen it nestled in its home on that long, slim body. It's amazing how deceiving looks can be. At another time, I might have invited him back into my mouth. I wasn't quite able to take that initiative at this point, so I satisfied myself with a good visual examination instead. It was thick and hard and already gleamed with sticky precum. I licked my lips, but when Kevin, who was watching my every move, moved forward as if to offer, I dropped my eyes. He changed his course and came to my side and knelt beside me and stroked my hair.

"It's okay, sweet pea," he whispered. "We love you, Mike. We just want to make you happy."

Saul raised his head from the inside of my thighs where he'd been torturing the sensitive skin with his tongue, and smacked his lips. "He's right, Mike. We love you like a brother," he grinned. "Well... maybe if we were brothers in Arkansas, that is." Before I had time to retort, he'd lowered his head again and this time he cut straight to the chase and took my entire, half-hard cock into his hot little mouth. I moaned at the feel of a sensation I'd barely let myself think about in such a long time.

Kevin, not to be upstaged, went into serious attack mode on my pits; a place I'd once admitted to him was one of my big erogenous zones. He raised my arms above my head and then lowered his head... sucking, tonguing, and licking sloppily until they were damp with spit and red from the scrape of his beard against my skin.

My head rolled back and I groaned again. I was still a little scared, but I was beginning to hope my fear wasn't going to last long in the game my two friends had set me up for. My cock was filling fast now as Saul swirled his tongue around the head and traced the contours of it. When he plunged it back into his mouth my hips involuntarily helped him and my arms, still raised above my head to give Kevin access, twitched with the need to join the game. When I was fully hard, Saul came off me with a sucking slurp and hooked an arm under each of my legs and, with Kevin's help, he slowly pulled me down onto the thick pile of the carpet.

I was on my back, lying flat out. Saul straddled me and I looked over his front with the same careful scrutiny I'd applied to his back. I decided if he looked like a young boy from the rear, he was certainly all man from the front. Although his back and ass were almost hairless, on this side, Saul looked like a little bear cub. Thick soft hairs swirled around in curly patterns on his groin and only narrowed at his waist where the trail widened again to coat his chest, leaving just his nipples bare of fur.

My eyes drifted back down and I really looked at his hard cock for the first time. It was straight and brown, almost as dark as the hair that surrounded it. For the first time I reached out to him, running my fingers deeply through his pelt, pulling gently at it, watching as it curled around my fingers. I luxuriated in it for a moment. I'd never been into bears, but with Saul, I could see why some guys were addicted to them. My fingers let go of the silky strands reluctantly and I trailed lightly downward until my hands found the oh-so-stiff pole that rested in a thatch of the wondrous down.

He sighed and for a moment closed his eyes. When he opened them he looked straight into mine. "I want you, Mike," he growled, " I want you to fuck me. Do you want that too?"

God did I ever. But with a rush, the fear returned. My heart pounded and I felt the back of my neck and forehead dampen with panic sweat. Suddenly, I found I couldn't breathe, and I fought to expand my chest. I fought the emotion; tried to control it as I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth. Dimly I heard Kevin softly speaking, but it took a while for me to be able to concentrate enough to hear his words.

"Mike, it's okay. Relax, sweetheart - we're all friends here. You don't have to do anything you don't want to. It's okay; you gotta believe me. You're okay."

My breathing, so shallow and erratic, slowly deepened as I let the sound of his voice fill my head. I realized my eyes were clenched shut. I allowed my face to relax and opened my lids. Kevin's worried face hovered directly above my own. He tried to smile when he saw me looking, but he couldn't quite manage it. He reached up to brush the sweat off my brow and I noticed he was shaking almost as bad as I was.

"You okay?" he asked.

I nodded.

"Good. For a minute there, I'd thought we'd lost you."

I looked at the concern on his face, then down at Saul, now at my other side, kneeling at my shoulder. He was chewing nervously on his lower lip and looked horror-stricken.

"Sorry, Mike," he whispered, his voice full of tears. "I didn't mean to push. Like we said before, you don't have to do anything you don't want to."

I looked at those two worried faces and I realized something: I had no reason to be frightened here. These were my friends - two of the best people I'd ever known. And they were offering the greatest gift they had to give - themselves. I'd be a fool to reject that. And I had never thought of myself as a fool.

"You know," I said, as I sat up and smiled. "If you two clowns think you can get me all hot and bothered, and then just back off, you have a real big surprise coming up."

Kevin searched my face and smiled when he saw something there that he liked.

"Oh, a real big surprise, eh?" He turned to the still-concerned Saul and winked. "Don't worry, baby. It's actually not all that big, as I'm sure you've already noticed."

Saul looked shocked for a second, then caught on and started to giggle. It was contagious. We ended up laughing hysterically in a pile of arms and legs. But when that was over, we started the dance again. We'd all gone soft when I'd had my little panic attack, but that didn't take too long to rectify. And this time I wasn't a watcher. I joined in with an enthusiasm I had worried I was no longer capable of.

Oh, there were a few times when I'd have to pull back, take a little breather to fight back random bursts of panic. And I'd be lying if I told you the momentary helplessness that three-way sex invariably generates didn't make me nervous as hell. But Kevin and Saul always seemed to sense these times a second before they became overwhelming, and they'd wait until they saw the tenseness in my face disappear until they'd start again.

It wasn't long at all before I felt the familiar feel of tense muscle, the involuntary spasm that accompanied it, that seemed to happen whenever I'd slipped my a cock into a warm, tight ass. Saul moaned, but in lust, not pain, as he pushed down. Kevin reached out and held him tight around the shoulders murmuring words of love and encouragement.

I realized with a shock that it had almost been a year since I'd been on the giving and not the receiving end of a good fuck, and I was suddenly eager to make up for lost time. I waited impatiently for Saul to adjust, and as soon as his eyes told me he had, I pushed with my hips to begin. Kevin watched us with greedy eyes until he couldn't stand being left out any longer, and he bent down to take his lover's pole in his mouth.

Once we started, we raced to see who would finish first. We couldn't wait any longer. It was almost a tie, too: Kevin was swallowing the last of Saul's load just as I was losing the first of mine. As I shot off into the tip of a condom, I realized that what had started out as an unbelievable gesture of generosity between friends, had become a special night we'd all keep with us forever. It was a victory for all of us.

While I lay there panting, savoring the moment, Saul released me, then knelt in front of Kevin and took him into his mouth. I watched as the two lovers repeated their own well-known moves. As generous as they'd been with me, it was obvious that now was there time for each other. When Kevin finally let go with his own essence, it may have been my hand he gripped, but it was Saul's face he sought out with his eyes.

There was a moment of silence and then both of them turned to me. They smiled, almost in unison, but I didn't smile back and slowly both of them grew solemn too. When they looked good and unhappy I made my move.

"There's something I need to say to you two," I told them seriously.

I watched as they both geared themselves up for the unpleasantness they believed was about to begin. They'd conned me, and even if the reasons had been pure, they knew I wasn't the type of person that would take being deceived lightly.

Kevin sat up and leaned forward, then put his hand affectionately on my shoulder. "Listen, Mikey, I'm sorry if you're mad about us tricking you into having sex," He spoke tiredly, a mix of exhaustion from the sex and depression at my reaction. "I want you to know that it was all my idea. Saul didn't want to do it. I made him."

"Don't make excuses for me," Saul protested. "I'm a fucking adult and you couldn't have made me do anything if I didn't want to."

"Baby, you know how you were against this..."

"Would you two please shut the fuck up, so I can finish here?" I barked. "Jesus Christ, you two really are starting to sound like an old whiny couple."

They both grew silent. Saul who'd been doing a great imitation of a fuck bunny for the last hour, actually started to blush from embarrassment.

I cleared my throat. "I tried to tell you this earlier, but one of you was too busy trying to swallow my cock and the other kept sticking his tongue down my throat every time I opened my mouth, so I couldn't. But I to be sure you know this, so I'm telling you now." I looked at both of their serious faces and smiled. "I love you guys, too."