The Humilations of Tori Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tori opened up her mouth and closed her eyes. Jordan fired and blasted her forehead and blonde hair with a nice long stream of cum. Then he lowered his cock toward her open mouth and emptied the rest down her throat. Tori took his cock in her mouth and sucked every last drop out of him. She let Jordan shrienk down to his normal size before spitting him out.

When Will saw that Jordan was done, he said, "I wonder what the future has in store for you Tori."

"If it's as good as this I can't wait." Tori winked at her husband. "Fuck my ass now."

"I don't know if I can." But he handed the camera back to Jordan. His cock was hard already. "I'll have to give it a shot." He teased her asshole by putting an inch in then taking it out. He slid three fingers in and out of her cunt.

"Fuck my ass," Tori begged.

He hammered his eight inch cock deep in her ass and fucked the shit out of her. He grabbed her waist for support. He felt her body having yet another orgasm. Her cum was covering his hand and the floor was stained.

But Will couldn't fuck her ass as long as he wanted too. He shot his load deep in her ass and gave it a couple of spanks. He watched his own cum began to drip out of her asshole. Jordan was standing right next to her ass with the camera.

She got up. "I'm going to get cleaned up now," she said. She smiled at the men. Her face was still covered with the cum. Her slightly freckled cheaks especially.

Will still had plenty more activities to enjoy with his wife. This truly was going to be fun.

12