The Humilations of Tori Ch. 5

Story Info
Tori meets the Eaton Community College basketball team.
2.4k words
3.61
28.5k
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 08/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will and Tori arrived at Robbie's home at eleven that night. Will was wearing a gray suit, holding the camera in his hands. He personally couldn't wait to see these athletes fuck the shit out of his wife. He was also glad he asked Jordan to stay home for this one and was even happier when his friend had agreed to do so. Jordan was his best friend end he deeply respected the man, but his passions for money and his newly found interest in this movie of Tori's humiliation was becoming both aggravating and scary at the same time. When the two spoke, they only talked about the damn movie.

Tori was holding Will's hand. Her entire body was shaking with anticipation. She wanted these hot young athletes to fuck her just as badly as Will wanted to see it. She was wearing a rain coat, a yellow one like she used to wear when she was a little girl. There was nothing on underneath it. Tori had wanted to get all dressed up, but Will told her this would be a lot better. She did have on a pair of slippers though.

Will knocked on the door and waited for Robbie. He turned to look at his wife and saw the look of anticipation on her face. Some punishment, he thought to himself bitterly. This is what you call revenge. She's loving every moment of this.

"You look radiant," he said.

"I'm wearing a rain coat."

"And there's not a cloud in the sky. You've even shaken Mother Nature."

Robbie finally answered the door. He was wearing his normal clothes, no shows, no socks. He was exhausted from the time he spent earlier with his hot new fuck toy, Madison. He was exhausted that he planned not to fuck Tori tonight. His balls were really hurting and the thought of cumming again tonight seriously hurt his entire body.

"Glad of you to make it," he told them. "The guys our in the front room. Have been since six. There really anxious to meet you Tori." He saw the camcorder in Will's hands. "Why do you have that?"

"I wanted to put this fuck bash in the movie, if you don't mind?"

"I don't mind," he said, thinking of the future. He didn't actually want this on camera. But if he planned on Tori being here in the future, he was going to have to play nice. His movie would be far better than anything Will and Jordan could put together. He had all the tools.

"Well you going to invite us in?" Tori asked.

"Certainly dear, certainly." He noticed she was wearing a raincoat for the first. "That's an interesting thing you're wearing."

"Just wait till I take it off."

Robbie smiled at her and led her and her husband to the living room. The guys were either sitting on the leather couches or wondering around the room. There were twelve in all. Nine were black and three were white.

"Wow," Tori gasped.

They were all looking at the hot white piece of meat wearing the crazy looking raincoat.

"Gentlemen," Robbie said loudly, "this is your date of the night. Her name is Tori."

"Why's she wearing a raincoat?" one of the white guys asked.

"Who cares you dumb bastard?" a black yelled. "I don't give a fuck if she's wearing a chicken suit, that's pussy and I'm fixin to get me some."

Despite the talk being directed toward his wife, Will couldn't control his laughter.

"Why do you have a camera with you white man?" the same black said.

"I'm making a movie."

"Well this big dick is kind of camera shy. Do you have to be turning on the camera when it's my turn white guy?"

"Relax Ronald," Robbie said. "Everything is going to be quite alright."

There was complete silence for a long time. Tori looked around the room at all the men and pictured what all their cocks must look like and feel like. Finally Robbie began to talk again.

"Well before we get to business, I mine as well introduce everyone. "All you stand in line." They were all wearing their basketball jerseys. Will also thought that to be funny. "The big guy there is Leon, he's our center and team leader." Leon was a big block of solid muscle standing six foot nine. He was bald as a Q ball and dark as night. "The man next to him is John Willis. He's a good kid but can't stay out of trouble. Next we have Tee Rice. Tee is are most athletic player and at twenty-six, our oldest. Of course you already have been introduced to Ronald Royal, the biggest mouth on our team. Finally the only white guy in the starting line up and a pretty good point guard. His name is Larry Damon. The next seven guys are my bench. There is Geon, are back up center, Clyde the Tide, Jim the other White Guy; we call him that because we forget who the hell he is. Those four guys are Lance, Doyle, Greg and James. They barely ever play. Freshman, all of them. Eighteen and full of talent though."

Will was recording the introductions. He thought it would add a neat feature to the movie.

The strong athletes were all standing by the empty fireplace in a row. Tori could hardly stop herself from drooling. She wanted so badly to feel them all. She needed them. Under the raincoat her pussy was soaking wet.

Knowing Tori was turned on, Robbie led her to the center of the room. "Are you ready for this men?"

As on they shouted. "YES!!!!"

Robbie slowly zipped down the yellow raincoat and gently took it off her body. Her grapefruit sized breats flopped to life. Her pussy bald and soaked. Her skin was so white and silky. Robbie's players were all drooling now. Will was recording it all, moving the camera from the faces of the athletes, back to Tori's naked body.

"Who's first?" she called out.

Leon Carp was the first to move. He immediately took hold of one of her breasts and start sucking on it. Robbie moved out of his way and sat down on his couch. Leon was shoving his fingers in her pussy, reaching back and sliding his fingers in her butthole. Tori was lightly moaning. Leon was so tall.

She got down on her knees and slowly slid down his shorts. His cock was eleven inches and hard as a rock. It was so thick and black. Tori quickly took the cock down her throat, deep throating him. She's done it to bigger.

His fellow players were watching wide eyed, also knowing they would be getting a turn.

She sucked on his cock, bobbing her head quickly. Tori could taste his black pre-cum and she liked it more then a white man's. She had for a year now and always would she assumed. She stroked his cock while she sucked his giant black cock.

Robbie watched it all from the couch. His eyes staring at Tori taking Leon's giant cock down her throat with little efforts.

After four minutes of devouring his cock, Leon couldn't take it anymore. His cock bursted in her mouth in his cum sprayed down her throat. Tori's entire mouth was filled with cum, while keeping Leon's cock in her mouth. She still hadn't stopped sucking it. Leon began moaning quite loudly as his last spurts cum leaked out his cock. Tori finally let the cock slip out of her mouth. Cum was leaked down her chin and splashed her knees and breasts.

John Willis quickly took Leon's place. He was a shorter then Leon in both ways. His cock was only eight inches and looked like a black version of her husband's cock. John stuck his cock out in front of her face and got the same treatment as Leon did. But only for a minute. Then he told her to stand up and turn around. When she did John stuck his cock in her asshole. It glided right through her white. He stroked in and out of her asshole while she stood up.

Will loved every moment of this. His wife's face twisted in agony as the cock slammed through her butthole. She start bending over to get a better feel though. After a while the agony left and pleasure took in. Will felt a little angry, but continued to record this as well as he could.

John Willis fucked his wife asshole for four long minutes before he finally pulled out and shot his cum all of her ass and back. Some shot so far that it ended up in her hair.

Tee Rice walked up to his wife the second John stopped cumming. He got on his knees and ate her pussy like it was the last meal he would ever have in his life. My wife lowered down and sat on his face, pushing her pussy right into his mouth as she screamed from an orgasm. Finally she stood and walked back a couple of steps. She bent over and slid off Tee's shorts. His cock was about the same size as John's. Maybe a little thicker though.

Robbie watched in total awe as Tori sat down on this cock and fucked the shit out of this lucky black guy. She held his arms down on the floor and moved her pussy all of his cock. Robbie watched his appear and disappear into the depths of her amazing vagina. She was puffing and moaning, telling Tee how much she loved his cock. All this from a woman who greatly resembled Marsha Brady.

"I'm gonna cum," Tee shouted. She fucked him for a moment longer then slid off his cock. His cum spurted and leaked down his cock. Tori generously began licking the cum off his thick black cock. Sucking and slurping it down her throat, then rubbing it all over her face.

Tori sucked Tee dry and licked him clean before sending him back to his fellow players.

Will was growing really mad that his revenge plot was failing miserably. She loved being fucked. That was the problem all the long and now he was giving her more of it. He couldn't wait to sell this tape any longer. That would ruin her more than any of these athletes could.

Ronald Royal and Larry Damon came up next. They exchanged a few words before she laid down on Larry's seven inch white cock. Larry fucked her pussy with all he had, spreading her ass cheeks and drilling his cock into her. Tori was moaning loudly and right before Ronald came from behind and took her ass, had another orgasm, cumming all over Larry's cock.

Ronald's cock was biggest any of them ever saw. It was fifteen inches long and two and half inches thick. Even Robbie was impressed with it. He had many struggles getting the mammoth cock up her ass but truly impressed Robbie and his friends alike when he got the monster in her ass. Tori began screaming and yelling like a mad woman.

"Oh my God, oh fuck." She turned her head and saw Ronald grinning at her moans. He was getting only ten inches in, but he was getting it in. He picked up the pace and really start ramming her ass with the that monster.

For Tori it was no longer fun. She felt like there was a baseball bat crammed up her ass. This was a punishment though so she could not refuse.

Both Larry, but mainly Ronald gave Tori more then she could handle for five minutes. They both rolled off of her and jerked off above her face. Larry was the first to cum. It fell from his cock and splashed on her forehead and cheeks. In the middle of Larry's blast, Ronald's fifteen inches of pure meat began hosing her from above. His cum went aimlessly all over her breasts, belly and neck; the floor took punishment too.

The bench players had been jerking off since both Ronald and Larry took their turns. As seven they walked to Tori, already with a nice supply of cum sticking to her body. Geon and Clyde began to cum at the same time, lowering down to her knees and cumming all over her breasts. Jim shot his entire load in Tori's hair. Lance and Doyle let Tori suck on their cocks until they both erupted in her mouth. Greg came all over Tori's eyes, James on her cheeks. From there it leaked into her ears.

By the time the night was done the men had all had fun. There cocks were tired and Tori was sore. Robbie asked if Tori would come back again soon and Will said maybe, deciding already he'd paid his last visit to Robbie in his life.

Tori was left a cummy mess. Her stomach and breasts were covered in cum. Her eyes were closed shut with jism, cum leaked out of her mouth and her hair looked like it was filled with soap.

Robbie was actually impressed with his players.

He gave Tori a towel and she cleaned herself off. She slid the raincoat back on and left with Will. His players had left ten minutes before.

When he was alone he called a friend and told him his plans concerning Tori, the cheerleaders and his basketball players. He talked as he scrubbed cum out of his carpet. He went into great details about the orgy and the movie and the money. But while he spoke an intruder listened intently from the closet. When Robbie hung up the phone the intruder had heard enough. Anger took over his body. He swung open the closet door.

Robbie whirled around quickly but it was already too late. The intruder shot Robbie three times. Twice in the head and once in the heart.

The intruder looked down at Robbie's old, dead body. He smiled through a mask hidden face. He took the mask off.

"You didn't think I'd let you in on the action, did you Robbie? Tori is my money maker. If you think you could have a piece to then you, my friend, can go to hell?"

Jordan, the intruder, gave Jordan one last smile, then left the house before it was too late. The gun shots had to be heard, Jordan knew. He ran out of the house, got in his car and drove away.