The Humiliated Salesgirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I screamed, "Don't go over any more waves."

The driver yelled back, "Why not?"

I replied, "Because you're getting my shirt all wet!"

He sarcastically asked, "So what's wrong with that?"

I didn't answer. The guy at the helm smiled at his friends and then he headed for another wave. He obviously was not going to heed my request.

He yelled, "Hold on, here comes another one," and then I got sprayed again.

After getting sprayed two more times, my blouse and bra were soaked. It looked like I wasn't wearing a shirt or bra at all! Since I was using my hands to hold my skirt down, there was no way for me to block the guys' view of my almost bare titties. The cold water made my sensitive pink nipples quickly become erect. They poked out prominently through the fabric of my shirt and bra which were now almost crystal clear.

Then the driver dug the nose of the boat into the water and a huge wave washed over us. I wouldn't have been any wetter if I'd have dived into a swimming pool. The wave actually killed the motor as the guys rolled with laughter.

While the guys tried to restart the motor, I stood up in the middle of the boat. My clothes were dripping wet. Without thinking, I raised the front of my short skirt and tried to wring it out like a washrag. This caused me to lift my skirt high enough to expose my panties to the boys.

Unfortunately, the water made my little undies look like they'd disappeared, so my hairy triangle was much easier for the guys to see now. The water soaked my blouse and bra, which made me look as if I was topless. Since the water had the same affect on my panties, I appeared to be bottomless, too, much to the delight of the boys.

After I'd gotten as much water out of my skirt as I could, I looked around and noticed that all the boys were staring at me. While still absent mindedly holding my skirt up, I looked down in horror to discover what they were staring at.

I yelped, "Oh no, my panties are showing...and you can see right through 'em!"

I was mortified! I quickly sat down and my face turned bright red. Unfortunately for me, my skirt flipped up to my waist as I threw myself on the seat so my wet underpants were still showing. The boys didn't bother to fire up the motor until I fixed my skirt and hid my nearly naked auburn pussy hair from their view.

After heading back to the dock, I went straight to the ladies room while the boys took a seat in a cubicle right outside the restroom door. I assumed the boys only intended to have fun with the boat and they'd probably leave soon, but unbeknownst to me Brenda and the Business Manager offered them a demo price they couldn't refuse.

There was an electric hand dryer on the wall in the ladies restroom so I took off everything; my blouse, my skirt, my bra, my panties, and I set them on the bathroom counter. Then, completely naked, I stood in front of the mirror and fixed my hair and makeup. With droplets of water cascading down my wet bare skin, I used the hand dryer on the wall to dry my skirt and blouse. Then I draped them over the counter next to the bathroom sink.

My soggy bra and panties were still lying on bathroom sink, but instead of drying them, I used my panties to give myself a sponge bath. I washed out my little undies and then I used the hand soap to lather them up. Next I wiped my soapy underpants all over my body, including my firm breasts, bare butt and soft curly bush.

As I gently caressed my round rosy nipples in front of the mirror, I watched as they stiffened and poked out in front of me. I teased my nipples a little by gently pinching and pulling on them until they were as hard as they could get. Next, I reached behind and slid my slippery fingers up and down my sensitive butt crack, and then I proceeded to rub my hands all over my smooth firm butt cheeks.

Finally, I moved my soapy hands to the front and let them glide down between my legs so that I could shampoo my red pussy hair. I thoroughly washed my girl fur and I also used my soapy fingers to make sure that my sweet snatch was nice and clean, too. I split my pink pussy lips with my finger and dragged it back and forth between my legs, caressing my little clitty several times in the process.

I rubbed around all over down there to make sure that my pleasure place was clean enough to eat off of...literally! I had an incredible urge to push a finger inside my wet waiting pussy, but I rationalized that I was in a public ladies room and it was my first day on the job. Even though I left myself feeling sexually frustrated, I fought off the masturbation temptation and simply finished washing the rest of my naked body.

After the lake water was washed away from every inch of my bare skin, I cupped my hands under the faucet and rinsed all the soap off. I was careful not to get any water on my blouse and skirt since I had already dried them off earlier. When I was finished pampering myself, I decided to dry off under the hand dryer. Forgetting that the dryer was right in front of the door leading to the office, I positioned my totally nude tight figure under the hand dryer and let the warm air blow down on me.

As I'd mentioned before, the boys were sitting right outside the restroom door. After Brenda sold them the boat, she pushed the door to the ladies room wide open to give me the good news. When the door opened, I was running my fingers through my damp pussy hair while the warm air blew down between my legs. The dryer was so loud that I didn't hear the door open so the guys were able to watch me comb my fingernails through my hairy triangle.

I didn't have a stitch of clothing on so my boobies, butt and bush were right out where everyone could see them, and I was oblivious to their presence. I even bent over with my back to the door and rubbed my hands up and down my wet legs. This left my bare ass pointed right at the guys. They may have even been able to see my pussy lips from behind, too, but Brenda didn't say a word. She just held the door wide open so that the boys could enjoy the show.

Then I turned around and there was Brenda, holding the door open. When I saw the guys ogling my totally nude body, I quickly threw an arm across my bare chest. I also put a hand between my legs to protect my auburn pussy hair from the boys' hungry eyes, but I was still showing plenty of skin.

I shrieked, "Brenda, what are you doing?"

She replied, "I just wanted to give you the good news."

I yelped, "Brenda, the boys can see me and I'm naked! Can't this wait until I get dressed?"

Brenda said, "But I want to give you the news."

I said, "Brenda, you're holding the door open and I'm naked! Everyone can see me!"

Brenda said, "I just want to tell you the good news."

Brenda had an evil grin on her face so I could tell that she was enjoying the humiliating situation I was in. As I watched the boys study my bare body, I determined that Brenda wasn't going to close the door until I listened to what she had to say so I finally gave in.

I said, "Okay, okay. What's the news?"

Brenda slowly said, "Those boys over there," and then she paused and waved to the boys.

As the boys stared at my naked body, I said, "Come on Brenda. Hurry up and tell me the news."

Giving the boys even more time to stare at my naked body, Brenda slowly continued, "Um, let's see, where was I? Oh yeah, the boys bought the boat. Isn't that great?"

I said, "Yeah, that's great. Now let me get dressed."

Brenda said, "Alright, but hurry up! I need you to sign some of the paperwork."

I said, "I can't get dressed, yet. My underwear is still wet."

Brenda demanded, "I'm not going to make the customers wait any longer. You've been in here forever so just throw your skirt and blouse on."

I said, "Okay, I will."

I turned around and walked towards my clothes, putting my bare ass on view for the boys and the Business Manager to see. Then I looked in the mirror and my heart began to race because I saw that Brenda was still holding the door wide open. Not only did everyone have a clear view of my butt, they could also see the reflection of my titties and pussy in the mirror.

I begged, "Brenda, please close the door!"

She replied, "No. You've taken up too much of their time already so I want to make sure that you don't dawdle."

Judging from the look on Brenda's face, I could tell that she wasn't going to close the door. I determined that the only way I'd be able to hide my nudity from the guys was to get dressed. I was so embarrassed that I think my whole body blushed!

I quickly slipped on my blouse, but I nervously fumbled with the buttons because the lower portion of my bare ass was showing below the hem of the shirt and everyone was still staring at me. My auburn bush was peeking out in front, too, and the guys could see it by looking in the mirror. Then I wiggled into my pleated mini skirt and zipped it up the back.

I looked in the mirror and I was shocked to discover how easy it was to see my nipples through the translucent blouse. I was also terribly nervous about wearing the extremely short skirt without underwear. The skirt was so short that it barely covered my hairy triangle in front and the curves of my butt cheeks were peeking out in back so I was totally embarrassed as I walked out into the showroom.

I stood in front of the desk because there was no place for me to sit and the boys were sitting in chairs right behind me. As Brenda slowly produced each document, I had to bend over to sign it. It was so humiliating to bend over with the guys sitting behind me because bending over caused my skirt to rise up in back. Since I wasn't wearing any underwear, it gave the boys an unobstructed close-up view of my bare ass.

I whispered, "Brenda, hurry up. I'm naked under this skirt!"

Brenda grinned and said loudly, "Sorry to make you wait boys, but we have to make sure that the paperwork is filled out properly."

The boys laughed and said, "No problem. Take as long as you like."

Brenda loved watching me squirm in front of the boys so she moved as slowly as she could. She obviously wanted to extend my humiliation as long as possible, much to the delight of the guys that were studying my bare ass. After all of the documents were signed, I shook each boy's hand. As I faced the boys, their eyes immediately focused on my nipples because they were poking right through my nearly transparent blouse.

After the boys left, Brenda congratulated me on another sale, but all I wanted to do was run to the restroom and get my bra and panties. Unfortunately, a couple walked into the store and all the other salesmen were on the lot or at the dock.

Brenda demanded, "Go wait on those customers."

I whispered, "But Brenda, I don't have any underwear on."

Brenda retorted louder than necessary, "I don't care if you're not wearing any underwear. Go take care of the customers and you can get your bra and panties later!"

I decided that I had to comply with Brenda's request. After all, she was my boss. With a red face, I meekly approached the couple. The smiles on their faces confirmed that they'd heard Brenda's announcement about my lack of underwear. The man looked like he was pushing fifty, but his young wife looked like she was only in her late twenties. She was a very good looking blonde and he appeared to be quite wealthy. The girl was wearing a short pullover dress and it looked like she had a skimpy bikini on underneath.

She said, "Hi, I'm Jamie and this is Walter."

With an arm across my chest, I shook her hand and said, "Hi, I'm Mindy."

Jamie tried to put me at ease by pushing my arm down and saying, "There's no reason to be modest. We saw plenty of bare boobies out on the lake yesterday, right dear?"

With my braless breasts now on display, Walter just looked at me, chuckled and said, "That's right."

I asked the couple what boat they were interested in and they pointed to the big cabin cruiser in the front of the showroom. They said that after spending the afternoon on a friend's boat the previous day, they thought a cruiser would be great for entertaining business clients. Apparently Walter was very wealthy because he wasn't afraid of the high gas prices.

I'd never been inside the boat myself so this was going to be interesting. As we walked around the outside of the boat, the man kept glancing over at my nearly bare chest, but the weirdest part was that his cute wife seemed even more interested in me than he did. The perky blonde kept smiling at me and putting her hand on my shoulder as we talked. She wasn't drunk, but I could tell that she'd had a few drinks before going boat shopping.

Soon the moment arrived when I had to climb the ladder to enter the boat. It was a big boat so it required a very tall ladder. My heart sank as I looked at the ladder and thought about how long I would be suspended up above all the people in the showroom. Then I glanced down at my extremely short skirt and imagined what everyone would be able to see. Since I wasn't wearing any underwear, my bare ass and hairy beaver would be displayed to every customer and employee in the showroom and there was nothing I could do about it.

Jamie sensed how apprehensive I was about climbing the ladder, but it was apparent that she wasn't going to make it any easier on me. As we approached the ladder, Jamie stepped back and motioned for me to go first. She acted like she was looking forward to seeing me climb the ladder without panties.

As I nervously began scaling the ladder, Jamie stepped in behind me. When I was about halfway up the ladder, I saw Brenda come out of her office and motion for the Business Manager to hurry and join her on the floor. At that very moment, a salesman entered the showroom with three male customers in tow.

Then Brenda pointed up at me and loudly announced something to the Business Manager. Her actions not only got the Business Manager's attention, it also got the attention of the salesman and his customers, too, which I'm sure was Brenda's intent. Now everyone was looking up at me. I gave Brenda a dirty look, but she just grinned and returned a little wave. Brenda's smile gave me the distinct impression that she was thoroughly enjoying the public humiliation I was being forced to endure and she helped orchestrate.

With so many people gazing up at me, my nervousness intensified by one-hundred percent. I didn't think things could get any worse, but when I was about two-thirds of the way up the ladder, Jamie slid her hand under my skirt. She boldly patted me on my bare ass and I began to twitch because she let her fingertip linger on my sensitive butt crack.

It made Jamie giggle to watch me fidget directly above her. She could tell that it tickled me to have my butt crack touched so she continued gently caressing my bare butt crack with her soft fingertip. As Jamie delicately fondled the crack of my ass, I was having trouble hanging onto the ladder, especially when her finger got dangerously close to my pussy lips.

I stopped climbing for a moment, glanced down and said, "Jamie, what are you doing? Everyone is looking at us and I can barely hold onto the ladder when you're tickling my ass so take your hand out from under my skirt now!"

The bubble-headed blonde said, "Okay, but first I want to show my husband that you really aren't wearing any underwear. Is that okay?"

I shrieked, "You want to do what? No it's not okay!"

Jamie giggled and said, "Don't worry, this will only take a minute."

I screamed, "A minute? No, Jamie, don't lift my..." but before I could do anything, Jamie raised my skirt up high.

With my bare butt out in the open for everyone to see, Jamie boldly called out, "Look dear, no panties!"

Walter said, "What?"

It wasn't that he couldn't hear Jamie. Walter said "what" out of disbelief that she had elevated my skirt in front of everyone. However, the bubble-headed blonde answered him as if he didn't hear her.

As another salesman entered the showroom with both a male customer and a female customer, Jamie called out loudly, "Brenda was right. Mindy really isn't wearing any underwear. See? She doesn't have anything on under her skirt!"

At that moment, everyone in the showroom, including the people that had just arrived, was looking up my skirt. I was as embarrassed as I'd ever been in my life so I tried to climb the ladder as fast as possible. Unfortunately, Jamie was still holding onto my skirt.

I demanded, "Jamie, let go. I can't climb up while you're holding onto my skirt," but she refused to let go.

With Jamie holding my skirt out away from my body, all of the customers and employees below had a clear view of my smooth bare butt and curly auburn bush. Some of them even stepped forward to get a better view. With everybody pointing up and laughing at my panty-less predicament, I had to do something fast. I pulled myself up hard to break free of Jamie's grip, but that was a huge mistake. When I pulled myself up, I could feel the zipper on my skirt begin to break open.

I yelled down, "Jamie, you're ripping my skirt. You have to let go!"

Jamie asked, "What did you say?"

I said, "Let go," but she must have thought I said, "Let's go" because she used my skirt to pull herself up closer to me.

I could hear the zipper popping as the teeth slowly snapped apart. I could also feel my skirt sliding down as the gap at the top of the zipper grew wider and wider, much to the delight of the crowd below. The skirt was slowly inching its way down past my hips and I knew it was only going to be a matter of seconds before the mini skirt would fall all the way off.

I begged one last time for Jamie to let go, but it was too late. The zipper couldn't withstand any more pressure and it split completely apart. I shrieked in horror as my short skirt dropped all the way down my legs.

Then, when my skirt was finally pulled free of my body, the perky blonde said, "Oh, now I know what you said. You want me to let go of your skirt," and that's what she did!

Jamie let go of my mini skirt and I watched helplessly as it floated down to the showroom floor. There was laughter throughout the store as I was now bottomless and suspended high on a ladder with a small crowd gathered below. I was still wearing my see-through blouse, but the hem of the shirt was so short that most of my bare butt and auburn pussy hair were left unprotected.

Jamie looked down at my skirt, which was now lying on the floor below us, and then she looked up at my bare ass and said, "Oopsy!"

All I could do was hurry up the ladder and climb into the boat. I didn't care if I gave everybody in the store a beaver shot as I leaped over the side of the boat. I just wanted to get away from everyone's preying eyes.

Once we were safely on the boat, Jamie said, "Don't mind me, Mindy. I just like having fun with girls. I'm sorry it got out of hand, but if it makes you feel any better, I'm practically naked myself."

Then Jamie lifted the hem of her short pull-over to reveal the tiniest thong bikini I'd ever seen. Her blonde pussy hair was trimmed to the point of almost being completely shaved. Yet there were still a few tufts of hair showing above the front of the little triangle of yellow material between her legs. Then she pushed the pull-over back down and we all took a seat in the plush chairs on the boat. I struggled to hold my blouse down in front of me to hide my pussy hair from Walter, but Walter tried to put me at ease with the situation.

Walter said, "Jamie, after everything you've put Mindy through, I feel like I have no choice, but to buy this boat."

Walter looked at me and continued, "Mindy, I'm going to try real hard not to look at you so that you won't have to work so much to hide your 'you know what' from me."

Walter blushed, which made me smile and suddenly I began to relax around him. Jamie, Walter and I spent some time getting to know each other. Brenda even brought us a few bottles of wine and some cheese, which she said that she often does for potential buyers of the expensive boats. I figured Brenda would stick around and exploit my nakedness, but she just set the bottles of wine and the cheese tray down, and then she returned to the showroom.