The Humiliation of a Couple Ch. 02

Story Info
Raj and Alisha are degraded further.
3.3k words
4.28
56.5k
29

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alisha was still lying obscenely spread with wetness oozing out of her holes. She was afraid to move a muscle without Roy's orders.

Roy looked at her submission and smiled. He started clicking a few pictures of her humiliating display.

"Good girl," Roy said, "We need to talk. Sit up on the couch and keep those legs wide open and play with your boobs while we talk."

She got up and sat on the couch with open legs obscenely displaying her dripping wet pussy to everyone in the room and reluctantly started playing with her boobs.

"You, doggie boy," Roy ordered Raj, "Start licking her toes."

Raj crawled towards his humiliated wife and started licking her toes like a dog.

Roy sat down in front of the couple, enjoying their lewd display. One of his men held a camera over his shoulder recording the scene.

"Now listen to me carefully," he said smiling as he observed her nipples hardening through the fabric, "I am feeling bad for you that you have to go through all this because of this wimp husband of yours. Now I am offering you a choice - you can either be a willing slut, do as I say and I'll be nice to you, and I'll keep your pussy to myself and I'll make sure you enjoy this as well, or you can continue to cling to your precious honour and I'll strip it away in most unimaginable cruel ways. I'll make you a two rupess whore. Any man can have any hole of his choice for just two rupees and considering the amount your husband owes me, you could fuck countless men for a lifetime and still won't be able to repay the debt. So, what is it going to be?"

Alisha didn't reply. She was feeling utterly humiliated.

"I'll do as you say," she said softly after some time. She knew she had no choice. Trying to resist him would only make things harder for her and they will have their way with her anyway.

Roy smiled and said, "So here's what we are going to do. You doggie are going to take her boobs out of her nighty and beg one of my men to suck. And you slut, you are going to sit on that couch and masturbate for the camera," he said signalling one of his men to start recording a video on Payal's phone. "We are using your own phone to make this more fun. You are not allowed to cry, because if you do at any point in the video, we are just going to start the whole video all over again."

Alisha wiped her tears and asked, "Will you let us go after that?"

Roy smirked, "You are in no position to bargain. And if either of you ever ask me a question again, you are going to be very sorry. Now stop wasting my time and get on with it."

Realizing they had no choice, Alisha started touching herself. Raj reluctantly slid the straps of her nighty off her shoulders and pulled it down exposing her milk jugs. Alisha was 5'2" in height and had a fair complexion. Her breasts were huge, her size was 36DD. She had large light brown areolas like milk chocolate and small nipples the size of a pea.

The men made lewd noises as her boobs were exposed for the first time. Her pussy and ass were exposed already. She was practically naked.

"Please..." Raj begged one of Roy's men, "Please suck my wife's boobs"

All the men in the room started laughing at them.

"Not interested," the man replied teasingly.

"Please," Raj begged again, "They are really good, soft and juicy..."

"What are you selling mangoes?" Roy laughed.

Raj broke down into tears, unable to take the humiliation.

"OK, sissy don't cry," the man said as he walked towards Alisha, "You'll learn how to offer your whore wife body in a way that would interest real men."

Alisha held up her boobs offering them to the man. He smiled at that and said, "See that? She is a far better learner."

The man started kissing and licking both her nipples, and squeezing her breasts hard, sending waves of pleasure through her body. Raj was licking her toes as ordered, while Alisha played with her pussy keeping her legs wide open. Her pussy was dripping wet. Another man was recording her slutty display on video on her own phone. She was nearing orgasm. Her expression began to change. She closed her eyes, surrendering to the humiliation and the pleasurable sensations she was feeling due to the man licking her nipples and gently sucking her boobs, and two fingers going in an out of her pussy. The man recording the video zoomed in to record every tiny detail of her slutty expression. She began to moan, and involuntarily pushed the man head harder against her breasts. As she was about to cum, she arched her back, further pushing out her boobs and began to finger fuck herself faster. Soon she came, convulsing like a shameless slut with her legs wide open and a total stranger at her breast. She lifted her hips off the couch and moved he cunt rhythmically back and forth to extract the full amount of pleasure from her forced masturbation.

Raj who was still sucking her toes got a nice view of his wife's tits being sucked by a filthy goon and his wife enjoying every bit of it. He felt a tingle in his pants and there was a small bulge.

Alisha fell limp on the couch as the man continued to suck her boobs. When she recovered from the orgasm, she suddenly realized what she had done in front of the camera and started crying.

Roy smiled at their condition.

"Don't you cry slut," he said, "Look it seems your husband also enjoyed the show that your put on for all of us."

Alisha looked at Raj's crotch and saw the tiny bulge. Raj ordered her to strip her husband naked and she obeyed. All the men laughed looking at his tiny cock.

"No wonder your wife is such an unsatisfied slut!" Roy said teasing him, "Today I'll show you how a real man fucks a slut"

He ordered Raj to lie flat on the ground. His small 2 inch cock stood up at right angle. He felt extremely humiliated, but to his surprise he was getting aroused at the thought of his wife being fuck by other men.

Roy made Alisha get on all fours and straddle his face so her pussy was directly above his face. Roy made them maintain this position for 15 minutes, driving Alisha mad with anticipation of her impending rape in front of her husband. A drop of her wetness trickled down her pussy and fell on his face.

Just then she felt Roy's huge cock rub the entrance of her pussy. She shuddered and her pussy got wetter to welcome the anticipated penetration. Raj was able to see his wife's wet pussy and Roy's 8 inch hard cock, about to enter her, all this just a few inches from his face.

"Now be nice doggie boy, thank me for this nice view and beg me to fuck her," he ordered.

"Please fuck me wife," Raj begged tearfully knowing he had no choice.

Roy grabbed Alisha's hips and entered slowly inch by inch. Alisha moaned as she had never taken such a huge cock before. He was almost three times the size of her husband. But her pussy was all hot and wet, so she felt only pleasure as Roy pushed the entire length of his cock inside her. The feeling of being filled was so overwhelming, Alisha moaned like a bitch in heat. When she looked down, she could see her husband's tiny cock standing erect.

Raj watched Roy's cock disappear into Alisha's wet pussy. He watched this man pound his wife, first with slow sensual strokes and then faster. The fucking happened so close to his face that there was nothing else he could see, just another man's cock going in an out of his wife's pussy and her boobs jiggling with every thrust. He heard her slutty moans, and as the fucking continues, more drops of her wetness were splattered on his face.

Alisha moaned loudly she felt other orgasm build up. She starting thrusting her hips back at Roy. Her husband got even more around to see his wife welcome this man's cock. Roy fucked her so roughly like she had never felt before with her husband. Within seconds she came hard again. Roy felt her tight pussy muscles rhythmically milk his cock trying to extract his seed as she thrusted her hips back with all her strength.

"Please don't cum inside me," Alisha begged, "Im not on any birth control. My husband always used a condom."

"Condom? Seriously? What a moron! So, this is the first time you are feeling skin to skin?" Roy asked.

"Yes," she cried.

"And you are clearly liking it...well slut, I felt you cum just now on my cock, so it is only fair if I cum inside you,"

He began thrusting harder and faster and she felt his hot seed fill up her womb. She had never felt this before. Roy withdrew his cock, leaving a trail of her wetness mixed with his cum that dripped slowly onto her husband's face. She was crying bitterly now, knowing that she could get pregnant with Roy's child. The tears flowed down her face and started dripping on her husbands cock as her pussy was dripping onto this face.

"I'm hungry" he said taking out his phone, "I'm ordering pizza"

All the men cheered. He ordered the couple to maintain position till the pizza delivery arrived. Alisha kept starting at her husband's still erect cock. while she held her still dripping pussy over his face for nearly half an hour.

"So, here's what will happen next slut," Roy spoke addressing Alisha, "Once the delivery boy arrives, you are going to convince him to put 2 fingers in your ass. And you, doggie boy will record a video while he does that and lick his fingers clean after that. And find a way to pay for the pizza too."

"NO!" Raj protested, "Enough is enough! You raped my wife already, and we will not take any more humiliation!"

"Really?" Roy laughed, "Why not? Apparent this whore of a wife you have here likes it, she came twice already, didn't you see? Well, let me show you!"

Roy played the video his men had recorded of his wife masturbating and getting fucked. "I think I could send it to all the contacts in your sweet wife's phone, and let everyone know, wouldn't that be nice? Let me start with her in-laws."

"No, please, no" Alisha begged, "We will do as you say..."

Alisha was very afraid of her father in law. She liked to live a modern lifestyle, wear sexy clothes but her father in law was very conservative and forced her to wear a saree and always cover her head and face with a "ghunghat". He believed that women should always remain covered from head to toe, not speak until spoken to, keep their eyes downcast and must always serve their husband and his family. She was afraid that if he sees this video, he would kill her.

The doorbell rang. The couple began to dress up quickly. Roy smiled at their eagerness and walked into their bedroom along with his men.

"Remember if you don't get the boy to finger your ass or you don't get me the video of that, I'll send out these videos. And bring me the pizza before you start your slut show...I'm starving!" he said jeering at the couple.

Alisha opened the door and found a young boy, of 18 years of age. He was 5'5" tall, very skinny and had a dark complexion and average looking facial features. The body was mesmerized to see a beautiful Alisha standing in just her stain night gown in front of him.

Raj took the pizza from the boy and went inside the bedroom to give it to Roy and his men.

Alisha asked the boy to enter and closed the door behind him. She looked seductively at the boy and said, "I'm sorry I don't have any money to pay for the pizza but would you like...something else?"

The boy was taken aback. He never expected anything like that. He was a very nervous she kind of boy. Alisha was also equally nervous.

"Li...like what?" he asked.

Raj walked into the room and the boy got even more nervous seeing her husband.

"Like you would like to see my boobs?"

The boy looked at Raj in astonishment.

"It's ok," Raj reassured, "She is beautiful and she likes showing off. I don't mind either."

"Okayyy..." the boy said.

Alisha reluctantly slipped her night down, slowly revealing her large milky breasts. The boy's jaw dropped. He had seen porn videos, but he was a virgin and he had never seen a woman strip in front of him. And Alisha was so beautiful, he had never imagined that a poor boy like him would ever see such a beautiful woman's breasts.

He stood mesmerized. His immediately felt a tingle in his groin and his pants tended up due to erection. Raj started recording a video as he had been ordered he felt his own erection too, but even this young boy seemed to have a larger cock than him.

"May...may..I touch?" the boy asked taking a step towards Alisha. She instinctively took a step back.

"No...no touching...I mean...ok" she reluctantly agreed, as she knew if she wanted him to finger her ass, she needed to give him some incentive first.

The boy cupped her huge breasts with his trembling hands and squeezed them gently. He was feeling the softness of a woman's breasts for the first time. His eyes clearly showed his delight. He rubbed her nipples with his thumb and she moaned.

"What happened?" he asked as he suddenly got nervous, "Does it hurt?"

"No...it feels good," Alisha replied feeling ashamed of herself.

That excited the boy more and he started groping her breasts and stroking her nipples, enjoying her moans as he now knew that meant that she felt good when he did that.

"Please.." Alisha begged, her cheeks red with shame, "Will you please put your finger in my ass?"

The boy suddenly pulled away in disgust. "What? Put my finger in your ass...chiii...that is dirty!!"

"No please...I like it," Alisha desperately tried to convince him as she knew what would happen if she would fail, "I really feel good when someone fingers my ass."

"Yuck! No!" the boy persisted, "I am not putting my fingers in anyone's ass!"

"Please...I'll let you touch my pussy also..." Alisha begged.

The boy thought for a while. He realized for some strange reason she was really desperate to get his fingers up her ass.

"Hmmm...if you need it so badly...I'll do it if...you..kiss my cock..." he said, his voice showing his excitement mixed with nervousness.

"Ok, I will do it..." Alisha agreed reluctantly.

She knelt before him, and unzipped his pants. She pulled down his underwear and his erect cock sprang free on her face. She was surprised to see the large size of this young boy's cock.

She gently held it in her hand. The boy moaned as it was the first time a woman had touched him there. His personal hygiene was rather poor for her taste, she didn't like the smell of dried urine on his cock. But she desperately needed him to finger her ass so she kissed the head of his cock as she had promised. The boy moaned loudly as he felt his cock twitch.

"More, more please...kiss me all over...and my balls too!" the boy demanded.

Alisha hesitantly complied. She showered the entire length of his cock with kisses and when she started kissing his balls, the boy couldn't take anymore. With a loud moan, he ejaculated all over Alisha's face and hair. When he opened his eyes after the orgasm, he was delighted to look at the delicious mess he had made. Alisha felt degraded. Even her husband had never cum on her face. And now she was coated with a delivery boy's cum.

"Ok, now I'll do your dirty work but please be quick, I have more pizzas to deliver," he said zipping up his pants.

Alisha turned over without wasting any time and got on all fours. She lowered her head and raised her ass. The boy's cum was still dripping from her face, she tired to wipe it from her face with her hands, but it was so warm and sticky, she ended up getting messier.

The boy was delighted seeing the sexy woman offer up her ass to him, begging him to put his fingers inside. He put one finger on her asshole and started pushing in. Her ass was very tight, it was hurting her. Raj was filming the whole thing as ordered but he felt bad seeing his wife in pain.

"No..please not like that" he said shamefully guiding the boy, "It will hurt her if you try to insert a dry finger. Please put your finger in her pussy first so that it gets lubricated."

Raj couldn't believe what he was saying. He was giving instructions to a stranger how to systematically degrade his wife. His cock grew harder as he watched the boy dip two fingers in his wife's dripping pussy.

"What is this white thing?" the boy asked as he inserted two fingers completely in her pussy.

Alisha moaned at the pleasurable sensations.

"It is cum," Raj answered feeling utterly degraded.

"Did you just fuck her?" the boy asked.

"No, another man did," Raj said.

"Wow!" the boy exclaimed, "She really enjoys being touched and fucked by other men, doesn't she?"

"Yes, she does" Raj replied.

The boy stroked her clit a little and she moaned. She just hope she wouldn't shamefully cum again in front of this boy. She felt the boy slowly slide his now wet finger into her ass. She relaxed and accommodate it. The feeling of being filled made her moan.

"Wow, she is really a slut!" he boy said as he sensually moved his finger in and out of her ass and she moaned louder and louder, and he observed her pussy get even more wetter.

"Please..." Raj requested remembering Roy's precise order, "Please put in one more finger..."

The boy chucked and said, "You also must like to have your wife fucked by other men." He slid in one more finger. Alisha moaned again as her tight ass gripped the boys two fingers. It wasn't as dirty as he had thought. He was actually now enjoying finger fucking her ass, and he never wanted to stop. Just thinking of how it would feel to have his cock up there made him hard again. She was moaning wildly. The boy started teasing her clit with the other hands and she began to feel the heat rising in her groin. She started rhythmically moving her hips. The boy enjoyed the view. He played with her ass for some more time and finally withdrew his fingers just before she could cum again. She moaned in disappointment. But she was relieved that she had finally completed the task and her video will not be circulated.

"Where's the bathroom?" the boy asked, "I need to wash my hands. Can't be delivery pizzas with hands smelling of ass."

"Oh, I'll clean your hands" Raj said as he immediately took the fingers in his mouth and began to lick and suck them clean.

The boy was shocked, but he let Raj lick anyway. He smiled at Alisha whose face was still covered with his cum. She was now holding the camera recording her husband sucking the delivery boy's fingers which were in her ass a moment ago.

To be continued...