The Humiliation of Big-Tit Darcy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhhhhhhh Darcy! You're tits! Ohhhhh god you're tits! So fantastic," moaned my boyfriend.

I thought I would be jealous watching him titfuck another girl but I was greatly turned on by it. I patted my pussy and rubbed my clitoris to the action.

Derek pulled on Darcy's huge nipples before she released her monsters from around his cock.

"Time to see that pussy," I suggested.

Derek cockslapped Darcy's big fluff pillows several times. They rippled beautifully to the slaps. Derek moved down to Darcy's feet and grabbed the rim of her panties. The front of her panties was soaked with cum.

Derek pulled the cotton panties down and revealed Darcy's moist pussy. Derek sniffed the wet panties and even licked the wet front of them.

"Hmmm! Delicious," Derek moaned as he tossed the panties aside and buried his face at her womb.

I have to admit. At first, I was out to get Darcy and humiliate her. After seeing her blowjob performance and her gargantuan melons, I was really turned on and had second thoughts. Mandy kept filming anyways just incase.

Darcy's cunt reeked of cum. A small patch of black pubic hairs hovered over her virgin pussy. Derek gave Darcy's pussy a real licking.

Derek had an amazing tongue and certain Darcy would know after the work he put in on her breasts. Derek rolled his juicy tongue all over the outside of Darcy's cuntlips. They were puffy and large. Derek nibbled and sucked on those delicious cuntlips.

Darcy wanted to moan but her mouth hung wide open as Derek was really hitting her spots. To our knowledge, this was the first time Darcy has ever had her pussy eaten. And Derek was the lucky man to do it.

Derek finished his tongue work on her fat cuntlips and probed his tongue deep into her pussy. Derek rolled and slithered his tongue fast and deep in her snatch. Derek's nose was even pressed down hard against her cuntlips. He could smell the aroma of her cum.

Darcy wrapped her legs around Derek's upper torso and started pushing her drenched cunt right into my boyfriend's awaiting mouth.

Derek loved him some pussy and was really eating Darcy's up. Nothing like fresh virgin pussy on a massive tittied girl.

Trish and Lisa both started having orgasms as Derek focused his assault on Darcy's clitoris. He sucked it between his lips and used the tip of his tongue to lick on it.

I seen Derek look up and try to see Darcy's facial expressions but her mammoth hooters blocked his view. But Derek wasn't disappointed. He reached up and squeezed her massive knockers. Darcy couldn't take the pleasure anymore. Having her pussy eaten and titties fondled at the sametime was just too much. Darcy started shivering and had a massive orgasm. Her cum spurted all over Derek's face and inside his mouth.

Derek lapped up Darcy's cum residue around her cunt after she finished cumming. He gave her pussy one final kiss before kissing up her stomach and taking in mouthfuls of her breasts.

Derek tried to cram as much of Darcy's boobs into his mouth. He knew it was impossible but he loved trying. I came as soon as he popped a huge boob from his lips. Her boobs were drenched in his slobber.

"Oh Derek! Fuck her please," moaned Lisa.

Derek greatly accepted. He was already positioned between Darcy's legs. He grabbed his hard cock and slowly pressed it between her swollen cuntlips. Darcy's virgin pussy was being penetrated for the first time. Darcy cried out in pain as Derek's big dick sunk into her pussy.

Right off the back, Derek fucked Darcy mercilessly. His huge dick plowed in and out of her pussy. Her pussy juices leaked down her throbbing cunt as the big dick thrusted between the lips.

"Agh!" cried Darcy as she rested her arms over her head and felt the huge cock filling her up.

The ground trembled with each force of Derek's thrust. The sound of their crotches slamming together was heard loudly.

"Ahhhh! Oh yeah!" groaned Derek.

Darcy's pussy tightens up around his thrusting prick. Darcy screamed out in pain and closed her eyes. Not willing to see Derek take her virginity.

Of course, the girls and I couldn't take our eyes off Darcy's meaty melons as they flopped wildly in all directions. Her giant boobs beat up and pounded Derek's chest in as he hovered over her. Her legs were half way up in the air with Derek hammering away between them.

"Oh Darcy! You're pussy! Oh god! Ughhh!" cried Derek.

It's been awhile since Derek fucked a virgin because he was of course, dating me. So he felt real good shoving his cock into a virgin pussy again.

"Uhhhhh!" Darcy moaned as her body rumbled underneath Derek.

"My god girls! Derek is balls-deep in this woman," announced Mandy as she got a close up of Derek's balls slapping constantly against Darcy's pussylips as his dick overstuffed it.

Derek gathered up the enormous breasts flopping before him and sucked on the nipples. He pulled and stretched Darcy's nipples between his lips. The massive mounds of titflesh smothered Derek's face as he sucked on them.

Juices poured out from Darcy's pussy including a little bit of blood as Derek popped her cherry good. Derek continued to pound her cunt intensely. His big balls grew fatter and tighter as Darcy creamed around his ramming prick.

"Ahhhhh! Ughhhh I'm cumming! Oh crap!" moaned Derek.

Derek blasted his thick creamy cum straight up into Darcy's creampie. The cum came out so furiously that it weaken him and he fall above her sweaty body. Her massive tits squished against his chest and bulged out from their sides.

"Ohhhhhh!" Darcy cried as her climax hit.

She opened her mouth wide and gasped for air as he came. Derek continued to go balls-deep into her pussy as she came.

Derek kissed Darcy wildly on the lips and slowed down his savage thrusting as Darcy finished cumming.

"Oh oh oh!" cried Trish as she came to her fingering.

Derek lied on top of Darcy for a little bit to catch his breath. His cock was still inside her gooey cunt. Both of their bodies were sweaty and sticky. Not to mention, reeked of hardcore sex.

"And cut!" I shouted to Mandy.

She turned off the video camera as Derek and Darcy began moving.

They stood up, a little bit confused and dazed from the action.

"What's going on here?" asked Derek.

"You just helped us destroy Darcy's life," I told him.

Mandy was downloading the entire sex session onto the Internet.

"By tomorrow, everyone would be able to witness poor little Darcy losing her virgin," I teased.

Of course, Derek didn't know what to say. Darcy started tearing up and quickly threw her nightshirt back on. Her huge tits just wobbled with her movements. Darcy opened my bedroom door and ran downstairs. Her tits nearly hit her in the face as she rushed out of my house.

"Hey Darcy! Wait up," I heard Derek shouting.

"Derek!" I called him but he just went after Darcy.

"Oh well. The sacrifices I had to make," I said.

The next day in school, everyone was gossiping about the video and to my surprise, Darcy became labeled as the hottest girl in school. Everyone wanted to hang with her now. Even Lisa, Trish, and Mandy wanted to be real friends with her and apologized for what they have done.

Somehow the Principle of the school found out that I was behind the porn video he called me and suspended me from school. I was kicked off the cheerleading squad and even up shipped to boarding school by my parents. And Darcy and Derek were now dating.

I guess my own greediness became my undoing as I was the one humiliated at the end.

12