The Humiliation of Brenda Powers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This will all be over soon darling," they promised, "Just as soon as Jim has taken all the pictures he wants. He's got some idea that he might email them to your sister and your parents – and maybe even your best friends and work colleagues - if you don't co-operate with us from now on."

"What are you talking about?" asked Brenda in a small voice.

"It means that whenever one of us needs a favour, you will have to oblige us, or..." replied Sara.

"Oblige you? How?"

"Well for example in my case it might be a small loan. Not sure what Bob has in mind and I'm sure you can guess what Jim will want..."

"Well nothing difficult or expensive," I replied, "just the occasional private appointment in my bathroom – imagine it a bit like going to the doctors for a check up."

I retrieved my camera and took up position again behind Brenda. By now the girls and Bob had arranged her in the most humiliating and degrading 'crouch' position they could devise. With her head held down on the towel at the front of the table and her knees folded up high under her chest, it was impossible for Brenda to prevent her bottom from being pushed up in the air. Now that Bob had spread her legs open, the only view that the onlookers had of Brenda was of the soles of her feet, the well rounded twin globes of her butt cheeks and, dead centre, the fully exposed, dark smelly triangle of her anal region. Brenda's most intimate, private parts were now on show to the whole family.

As I bent low under her ass to take close-up photographs, I was treated to my first tantalising glimpse of Brenda's vagina. From the angle I was now looking, the hanging bulge of her hairy vulva was clear to see. For the first time I now knew that her true hair colour was not blonde, or even brunette, but a rich auburn. At first her pubes appeared as a wispy fringe just below the puckered circle of her anus and then spread out in an untidy, ragged fuzz all around the edges of her perineum and up into the creases at the top of her inner thighs. Her pubes were not very neat and she clearly did not trim her bikini line this far down between her legs.

Although the hairs were quite long, they were far more sparse than I had expected such that the ruddy brown skin colour of her entire genital area was clear to see. All the hairs were glistening from being soaked in the small stream of sweat and anal slime that was being generated around her asshole.

Looking forward into the tangle of hairs on her vulva, I could just make out the lower edges of her labia, very thin and stuck firmly together.

"She's not very hairy round her asshole," I said.

"Can you see her cunt?" asked Bob.

"Not really."

"See if you can feel it then," encouraged Bob

"No...no, don't you dare! Don't touch me you disgusting filthy animal!" yelled Brenda.

I was revelling in her humiliation and was only more encouraged by her outburst. Without a second thought I put down my camera and tentatively reached forward. At first I gently dabbed at the goo around the base of her anus and finally, as I got more adventurous, I thrust my fingers deep under her bottom and cupped the whole of her vulva – my thumb lingering in the entrance her asshole. I probed her mound for a while to feel its shape and hardness and then started to explore the pubic hairs growing around the edges of her vagina.

"Get off me!"

I stroked and tugged at some of the longer hairs, raising large reddish pimples as I did so. As my fingers worked her slimy pubes, the hairs matted together and stuck flat against her skin. By now she was getting very wet from the thin film of milky mucus which was seeping out from her vagina. I blindly probed in amongst the hairs for the telltale ridges which denoted the beginnings of her labia. Aided by this new lubricant, my fingers soon found the slippery entrance to her hole. Her lips did not feel particularly big but I pulled at them as best I could to get a sense of their size and thickness. Finally I managed to unfurl one of her flaps and inserted two of my fingers.

It was then that I discovered another of Brenda's secrets. My fingers had alighted on a short length of ....string! I pulled on it gently until the tail end of a discoloured white tampon string appeared under her ass.

"Look here, she's got a tampon inside her cunt!" I exclaimed. The small group peered over my shoulder to see the evidence. Brenda's sobbing turned to a low wailing sound; it was most embarrassing thing imaginable.

I returned to probing the inside of Brenda's cunt, exploring all the bumps and undulations and ultimately trying to locate the full bulk of her tampon. I pushed in a little harder and caught the end of it between two fingers. It felt quite dry – she must only have put it in very recently. For fun, I slid it up and down inside her and tried rotating it a bit. Brenda's moaning turned to wailing as she cried into the towel.

Oh how I longed to have her squat right over my face so that I could stretch open those little hairy flaps and look right up into her hole. It was Mary who brought me back from my reverie and asked that I get on with taking the blackmailing photographs. As I withdrew my hand, I ran my index finger across the smooth patch of skin directly under her anus and traced a circle around the hard ridges of her sphincter. I then tested the elasticity of her hole by pressing my finger into the dark sticky centre. Brenda instinctively clenched her muscles and I watched in fascination as the oily purple ring expanded and contracted at my command. Each time I prodded it, my finger came away with strands of yellowy mucus still attached. Finally, I pushed a little harder and forced my finger right inside her tight asshole.

"Agh, agh, please don't... that hurts," she pleaded. By now tears were streaming down her pretty face.

After overcoming the initial resistance of her sphincter, my finger seemed to be sucked inside. I curled it slightly to feel the texture of the inner walls of her shit hole. Lubricated by her anal juices I slid my finger up and down easily until eventually it came up against something solid but slightly rubbery. It was the tip of one of Brenda's turds. I tested its firmness and immediately felt Brenda squeezing hard and then a sensation of pushing. As my finger was expelled, the puckered folds of her anus bulged and the blunt tip of a dark brown turd filled the entrance to her hole. It was about half an inch in diameter and appeared as a knotted compression of shit balls impregnated with a few grains of what looked like tiny seeds.

I held my slime covered finger up to my nose and choked with the overpowering stink.

"Ugh look at that!" said one of the cousins. "Brenda's dirty shit!"

"That is so gross," said Mary. "I can't believe you want to look at her shit Jim."

"Sorry," I said. "It just happened. How was I to know she needs to go to the bathroom?"

Having expelled my probing finger, the embarrassing circle of brown now retreated and her sphincter slowly contracted over it. All that remained was a telltale smear around the inner rim of her butthole.

"Do you mind if I have a feel next Jim?" asked Bob.

"Be my guest, but you might want to wipe her asshole first."

Brenda was distraught. Her uncle was well over sixty and the thought of him running his fingers all over her private areas and maybe even into her holes, God forbid, was unbearable.

"No please stop...don't let him touch me...I'll do anything you ask...anything..." she pleaded. "Just don't let that old man put his fingers in me."

"OK then," answered Sara, "maybe we can think of something else that would please Uncle Bob?"

"I'd like to see your cunt please Brenda," said Bob.

"Bob wants to see your vagina Brenda. How about you sit on the edge of the table and spread open your legs for us."

Brenda mumbled something into her pillow followed by a load moan and more sobbing.

"Well Brenda?" asked Sara. "We'll let you up, but only if you agree to co-operate. Remember we have some very explicit photographs now and I'm sure you'll want us to keep them very safe."

Brenda went quiet for a moment and then said "Ok...yes alright...I'll do what you want. Just don't hurt me. Let go of me and I'll show you whatever you want to see."

The girls looked at each other with satisfaction and slowly released the hold on their cousin. As they stood back from the table, Brenda immediately rolled to one side and tucked her legs up underneath herself. She then tried to rearrange what was left of her dress to cover up her modesty.

"Come over and sit on the edge of the table Brenda."

Brenda did not move. She just sat motionless in the middle of the table like a frightened animal with her arms crossed protectively over her chest and her head bowed in shame.

"Do you want Bob and Jim to help you?"

"No...no...keep them away."

Brenda slowly squirmed to the edge of the table and dropped her legs over the side.

"Now turn and look at us," instructed Sara.

Brenda did as she was told and swivelled round to face her entranced audience.

"Lift your head up and look at your family."

Brenda raised her head and stared straight ahead, trying at all costs to avoid making eye contact with anyone.

"Now open your dress."

Brenda did not move..

"Rip it open Brenda!"

"Yes...OK..." Brenda started to fumble with the remaining few buttons.

"Just rip them off Brenda – quickly!"

Brenda carried on fiddling some more and then started to tear at the dress. Finally, the last few buttons flew off onto the grass and she quickly tried to wrap the loose fabric around her before the dress fell off completely

"Open up girl. Take it right off - let's see what you got," demanded Bob.

Brenda slowly unwrapped herself and let the dress fall behind her on the table. She immediately covered her breasts with her hands and clamped her legs tight shut, bending forward slightly to try and conceal her pubic area.

"Now lift up your legs onto the table."

Once again, Brenda froze. "No please, don't make me do this. Why are you all being so horrible to me?"

"You deserve it," was all the reply she got.

"Now do as you promised and show everyone you cunny," said Sara, "and look at us while you do it!"

For the first time during the whole proceedings, Brenda looked round at all of her cousins and their husbands in turn trying to search for some sign of compassion. But she could detect none. On the faces of the men, all she could read was pure lust.

She sat motionless for a moment and then looked down at her crotch.

"Is this what you want to see?" she asked softly as she slowly raised up her legs and opened them wide in front of them. She rested the soles of her feet on the edge of the table and clasped her hands round her shins for support.

"Wow!" she heard several of the men gasp.

"I can't quite see your asshole," said Bob.

Brenda obligingly rocked back slightly and in doing so presented her entire genital area for public display; the long white string of her tampon dangling down ungainly in front her dirty smelly asshole.

It was the most humiliating and utterly shameful day of Brenda's entire life.


Author's note: Thank you so much Brenda for helping me with this story by allowing me to study your asshole.

12