The Humiliation Of Jen Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alfamann
Alfamann
796 Followers

Ma and Pa collected Jethro and I from the bus and there was much excitement when they found out we had won. They asked me about how the cheerleading had gone but I delicately sidestepped any probing questions. As soon as we got home we ate the takeaways we had picked up, then I excused myself and went and had a much needed shower.

Once I had finished my shower I wrapped my towel around me and went to the sanctuary of my bedroom. As much as I tried to fight it, I still felt aroused by what had happened at the stadium. Visions kept flashing through my mind of my exposed buttocks in front of the packed stadium, and of me exposing myself in front of the buxom blonde.

I stood in front of my mirror and let my towel drop to the floor. I saw my naked body reflected back at me. I knew my bedroom door had no lock on it so any of my family could come in at any moment. I picked up the plastic bag on my bed and removed my cheerleaders outfit. I put on the top, skirt and thong. Standing in front of the mirror again I whirled around as if I was dancing my routine. My skirt bellowed out, easily exposing my thong and bare buttocks. I couldn't believe how much of my body was exposed to them. I set up the delay timer on my camera and took several photos of me dancing.

The photos confirmed how exposed my buttocks were, and I was growing more aroused as I looked at myself. I lowered my hand to between my legs and stroked my panty covered labia. I could feel dampness through the material.

I sat on the end of my bed where I could still see myself in the mirror. Slowly I opened my legs so the crotch of my panties was visible in the mirror. I was not surprised to see I already had a circular wet spot that was expanding in size as I watched mesmerised. 'Was the wet spot visible to anyone when I was dancing,' I speculated to myself. I rationalised that the crowd in the stands were probably too far away, but the people on the stadium floor were only yards away from me. This included Uncle Jimmy. I felt ashamed, but this did not stop the moisture from seeping into my panties.

I dared myself to take a photo. A part of me screamed 'no', but another part of my psyche was urging me to be wickedly adventurous. 'What harm can there be', I rationalised. I will delete the photos off the camera and know one will ever know my wicked little secret.

Getting up off the bed I set the camera and the tripod close up beside my bed and focused it to where I would be sitting. After setting the timer I quickly sat down and opened my legs wide so my panties would be exposed, then leaned back on my elbows. I felt so sluttish, and knew I should be ashamed of what I was doing however I forced these thoughts out of my mind. Checking the photo I was disappointed it was out of focus. I repeated the process another two times until I was happy that the big wet spot was nicely in focus. I stared amazed at the photo on the LCD screen of the camera. I was feeling flushed with excitement.

Still seated on the bed, I reached under my skirt and lowered my thongs to my ankles before kicking them off. I then reached behind me, untied the bow of my skirt and removed it. Looking at myself in the mirror I opened my legs again and my delicate little pussy with its trimmed triangle of short dark curls sprung into full view. For a long while I just stared at myself. This was how the buxom blonde had seen me earlier in the evening when she came back into the locker room. She was right. I did look like a slut. And to be truthful, at that moment I felt like slut. I was breathing heavily and felt more aroused than I ever had been in my eighteen years of innocence.

Hastily I set the timer on the camera again then seated myself, legs wide open and leaning back on the bed on my elbows. As soon as the camera went click I jumped up to check it. The sight of my exposed pussy took my breath away. I moved the camera in closer, set the timer, then quickly took up my pose again. The resulting photo was even more revealing. My labia were clearly in view.

I jumped up and set the timer again. This time when I got back on the bed I laid right back and lifted my knees up off the ground so my vagina was pointing right at the camera. I opened my legs as wide as I could. When I viewed the photo in the camera LCD it was unbelievably explicit. My labia had spread open like a flower in full bloom and you could even see the beginning of the pink tunnel of my vulva. I stared at it, magnetised by the sight of my vagina in full arousal.

I put on my dressing gown and went downstairs to where Ma, Pa, Jethro and Trixie were seated in the lounge, still discussing the miracle win of the basketball team.

"I'm really tired, and am going to have an early night." I leaned over the back of sofa and gave Ma and Pa a quick kiss.

Ma turned around. "You are looking flushed. I hope you are not coming down with anything. Hopefully after a good night's sleep you will feel better."

I grinned sheepishly at Ma before hastily disappearing up the stairs. Once in my room I quickly disrobed and took off my cheerleader top which was the only item of clothing I was still wearing. Naked, I picked up my camera and climbed into my bed. It was the first time in my life I had been naked in bed. The sheets felt soft against my sensitive skin.

I turned the camera back on and began to preview the lurid photos I had just taken of myself. Staring at the one of my wet spot on my panties, I let my hand slide down between my legs and stroke my labia. It felt so good. As I moved to the photos of my pussy I began to rub more furiously as well as flicking my clit. When I came to the last photo taken with my knees in the air I plunged my fingers into my drenched pussy. Instantly my orgasm hit like a grade 5 hurricane. I arched my back and threw my head back so vigorously it bounced off the headboard. But I was beyond pain as the intense pleasure swept through every portion of my young body.

I must have fallen into a deep slumber because the next thing I remember Ma was knocking on the door to tell me that Bobby, my boyfriend, had arrived to pick me up.

'Pick me up?' I pondered, trying to clear the sleepy fog from my head. Then I remembered. Our college orchestra was playing at the Sunday morning service of the local Baptist church.

"You are up, Jen, aren't you?" Ma enquired.

I flew out of bed and quickly began to forage for clothing suitable to wear to church.

"Of course I am, Ma." Which was technically correct. "Tell him I will be down in just a couple of minutes."

I noticed my cheerleader's outfit was still lying on the middle of the floor where I had left it. I smiled to myself as I had this brief wicked vision of me walking down the church aisle dressed as a cheerleader. Quickly I kicked it under the bed and got my mind back on the task. In record time I put on clean underwear and the dress that I only wore for occasions like going to church. I ran a quick brush through my hair and sprayed on a liberal amount of perfume, given I had not had a shower. Slipping my shoes on I dashed down the stairs, then remembered I didn't have my violin, so sprinted back up to collect it.

Bobby was all smiles and insisted I tell him all about my exciting bus trip to Nicholls State, and how my cheerleader's routine had gone. Not surprisingly I was not very forthcoming and kept changing the subject. Even when he asked me about the game I was still not very helpful, except this time I had an excuse. I spent the entire second half of the game in the women's locker room. I was very conscious of the fact I had not had a shower, and I prayed I did not smell of my own dried juices that had been flowing so liberally last night. Despite myself I could not help blushing at the way I had behaved in the locker room and then later in my own bedroom.

I managed to get through the church service without any stuff ups with my violin solo, which was a huge relief as the cheerleading had been a major distraction to me. Afterwards Bobby and I went for a soda together and he apologised for the way he had behaved with my brother Jethro and cousin Dirk when they had cajoled me into dancing topless in front of them. Frankly I wanted to put the embarrassment of the whole cheerleading thing behind me. I had already decided I was going to tell Uncle Jimmy that enough was enough. I had done my cheerleader's dance and been humiliated in from of him and everyone else in the stadium. He had had his fun at my expense, and got his revenge, but now it was over.

Bobby and I spent the Sunday afternoon together and I relished having normality back in my life after the insanity of the past week. He dropped me off home late afternoon and I dashed upstairs to shower before dinner. While I was in the shower I recalled that I had not deleted the photos off my camera as I had fallen into a delicious sleep last night and didn't have time this morning. Just the thought of the photos made me blush with shame.

After my shower I wrapped my towel around me and returned to my bedroom. My first task, even before I got dressed, was to delete the photos. To my surprise the camera was not sitting on my bed where I was sure I had put it down after my orgasm. Again I blushed at my behaviour. Deciding I must have buried it in my duvet or sheets I quickly stripped my bed. With no sign of the camera I searched under the bed and everywhere else it could logically be. It was no where to be found and I began to get this horrible sick feeling in the back of my throat.

Still wearing only my towel I dashed down stairs to the kitchen where Ma was preparing dinner.

"Have you seen my camera?" I blurted out.

Ma turned around from the oven and looked none too happy. "Is that any way to address your mother? And I ask that you don't parade yourself around the house wearing nothing but a towel. Now go and get dressed, and then come and talk to me politely."

"I only want to know if you have seen my camera," I reacted tersely.

Ma reacted by picking up the wooden spoon. "Do you want this, young lady?"

I most certainly did not. "No Ma. Sorry Ma," I quickly apologised. "I only wanted to know..."

Ma waved the wooden spoon under my nose and I quickly turned and hightailed it out of the kitchen. Exasperated, I dashed up the stairs, threw on my jeans and a tee shirt, then reappeared in the kitchen. I took a deep breath and tried to settle my rising panic.

"Excuse me, Ma." I tried to sound calm. "I don't seem to be able to find my camera. Do you know where it is, by chance?"

"Yes I do, actually," Ma responded without turning around from the oven. "I borrowed it."

"You borrowed it," I almost screamed. "You borrowed my camera?"

Ma turned around and fixed me with a stony gaze. "Yes, you heard me. I borrowed it. And may I remind you it is not your camera. Pa and I brought it for you children to share. You all have your phone cameras, but we thought it would be nice if you had one with a zoom that could take vivid close ups."

Vivid close ups. I was starting to feel a little faint. I tried to keep calm. Obviously she had not seen the shamefully explicit photos I had taken the previous evening because she would have surely flown into a rage of condemnation.

"Can I have it back, please?" I pleaded.

"No."

"No?" I snapped. "What do you mean, no?"

"Good heavens girl," Ma reacted angrily. "What has got into you these past few weeks? Have you totally lost your manners?"

"Sorry, Ma," I responded contritely. "I guess I am feeling a little stressed."

"Well you had better start using your brain before you open that sassy mouth of yours."

"Yes, Ma," I hung my head.

"Right. The reason you can't have your camera back is because I loaned it to Uncle Jimmy."

My head shot up and my mouth dropped open. "You loaned it to Uncle Jimmy?" My voice was no more than a squeak.

"Correct. I tried to phone your mobile to check it was okay but you didn't take it with you today."

I had been in such a rush to get to the church service with Bobby I had forgotten to grab my phone.

"Noooo!" I groaned. This can't be happening to me.

"But don't worry, dear. He only needed it for today to take photos of the celebration BBQ they were having after their wonderful win. You can pick it up tomorrow if you need it so desperately."

"I need it tonight," I blurted out.

"Good grief. I don't know what the desperation is, but if it so urgent you can pick it up after dinner. I will let Jimmy know you are coming to collect."

"I have to go now," I pleaded.

Ma picked up the wooden spoon. "Jennifer. You are just being plain stupid, and I am sure you are reacting this way just to childishly get back at your Uncle Jimmy. You had better buck up your ideas very quickly as you are staying with your Aunt Shirley and Uncle Jimmy for two weeks from this Thursday. I will be giving this wooden spoon to your Aunt and telling her that she shouldn't hesitate to use it on you if you continue to behave like a sassy little brat."

Ma was really angry. Despite my desperation I bit my tongue and gave Ma a hand to prepare dinner so that we could get it over with as soon as possible. Mealtime dragged for what seemed an eternity. Finally it was over and Pa loaned me the car keys so I could drive over to Aunt Shirley's and Uncle Jimmy's to collect my camera.

When I knocked on their door Aunt Shirley answered and had the camera in her hand. Gratefully I took it and after exchanging brief pleasantries I said I had to dash as I had an assignment to finish before college tomorrow. Just as I turned to go Uncle Jimmy appeared at the doorway.

"Oh, it's you, Jen," he feigned surprise. "My favourite little niece. And such a wonderful cheerleader," he smirked. "I am so looking forward to having you come and stay with us for two weeks."

My blood ran cold. I muttered a quick goodbye and drove home as quick as I could. Once home I dashed upstairs, slammed my door close, and switched on the camera. I flicked the toggle to review all the photos stored on the memory. The LCD screen blinked back at me 'Memory empty'. The photos were gone. I collapsed on my bed.

Alfamann
Alfamann
796 Followers
12