The Humiliation of Miss Tits-a-lot Ch. 03

Story Info
Miss T meets JFK security for an inspection.
3.1k words
4.39
61.9k
20
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 02/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LAwoman
LAwoman
98 Followers

The Puerto Rican security guard didn't seem surprised when Fiona responded to the name "Miss Tits-a-lot." Florencia, the security guard, simply looked her over with an air of satisfaction.

"Miss Tits-a-lot, we received an anonymous tip about your arrival at JFK from someone at LAX. We'd like to ask you a few questions." She reached behind her belt and withdrew a pair of handcuffs. "I'm sorry, Miss Tits-a-lot, but your own safety and ours, I have to hook you up."

Fiona eyed the handcuffs nervously.

Florencia took her arm. "Place your hands behind your back."

Fiona hesitated for a just a moment before complying. Florencia snapped the handcuffs on her wrists, cinching them tightly. Fiona winced as her wrists were pinned behind her. The position caused her to thrust her chest forward.

A few people passing through the terminal glanced over and wondered what the attractive redhead with the big tits had done.

Florencia gave Fiona a little push from behind and hooked a finger on the cuffs. "This way, Miss Tits-a-lot."

They approached a metal door, which Florencia unlocked with a key from the keychain at her waist. Fiona noticed the room was similar to the one at LAX, narrow with a small metal table and a few chairs. The room also had a large bulletin board on the wall sporting pictures of men with bags of drugs taped to their midsections and knives hidden in boots or the soles of their shoes - a kind of rogues' gallery.

Fiona's eyes traveled over the pictures and then alighted on a big, muscular security guard standing in the corner with his arms folded over his massive chest.

Florencia gestured toward him. "That's Derek. He's here as a witness to my interrogation and search. Derek, this is Miss Tits-a-lot."

Derek grinned. "You can say that again."

Florencia frowned. "As I mentioned, someone at LAX phoned in an anonymous tip and said you might be carrying drugs on your person. We'll need to search you."

Fiona smiled slightly.

Pinning her arms behind her even tighter, Florencia growled, "You find this amusing, Miss Tits-a-lot? I assure you, this is serious business."

Grimacing, Fiona said, "No, not at all, ma'am."

Florencia nodded and released her grip. "You're catching on Miss Tits-a-lot. Now pull your top off."

Fiona lifted her handcuffed hands, and Florencia moved behind her to unlock them. Fiona pulled her top off over her head.

Cocking her head to one side, Florencia said, "What do you think Derek, double D's?"

He stared insolently into Fiona's eyes. "I'd have to do a more thorough inspection."

Florencia motioned him over. "Whatever size they are, they're big enough to conceal illegal contraband. Lift them up so I can have a look."

Derek moved behind Fiona, grabbing a breast in each hand. "Wow, almost too big to lift with one hand, even my hand. I'd say bigger than double D's."

Absurdly, Florencia unhooked a flashlight from her belt and shined it under Fiona's tits. "OK, drop 'em."

He did so, but not before tweaking and pinching her nipples. Fiona's body sagged a little, as she felt the wetness coursing between her legs. She would never have dreamed that she would allow anyone to treat her in such a way, but here she was not only allowing it, but enjoying it. From the moment Pam at LAX had taken her in hand, she'd felt like a different person.

Florencia put her flashlight away and told Fiona to hike up her skirt and bend over the table. Fiona complied and even spread her legs out.

Derek snorted and Florencia said, "Are you in the habit of traveling without panties?"

Fiona wiggled her bottom a little. "I misplaced them somewhere."

Florencia shoved her booted foot between Fiona's legs, kicking them out even further. "Hello, what do we have here?" She poked at the edge of the dildo in Fiona's ass with the tip of her finger. "What is this, Miss Tits-a-lot?"

Fiona wondered that Pam hadn't mentioned to Florencia that she shoved the dildo up her ass. Wasn't that what Florencia was supposed to be looking out for? She responded, "It's a dildo."

Derek sputtered, and Florencia said, "Do you always shove a dildo up your ass before you board an airplane?"

"I didn't put it there."

This time Derek laughed aloud. Florencia exclaimed, "You let someone else fill your asshole with a dildo?

Fiona answered, "It was Pam."

Derek said, "So when they asked you at LAX if someone gave you something to carry on the plane, I suppose you didn't mention the dildo." He could barely control his laughter.

Florencia barked, "That's enough Derek. This could be serious. Miss Tits-a-lot, reach back and spread your ass cheeks for me."

Awkwardly, Fiona smashed her chest against the cold metal of the table while she reached back to open her buttocks. Florencia snapped on a pair of rubber gloves and ordered Derek to get the camera ready.

He positioned himself behind Fiona and took a few photos of her spreading out her ass cheeks. "Miss Tits-a-lot, could you please turn your head around so I can get your face in the picture too?"

Fiona twisted her neck around to look over her shoulder, while Derek continued to snap away.

Florencia began inching the dildo out of Fiona's ass. She would pull it out about a half an inch and stop for Derek to take a picture. She pulled out the last of it with a pop, and Fiona released her cheeks. Florencia admonished her, "Keep 'em open; we're not done in there yet. Derek, hand me your knife."

She slit open the dildo and cried out, "Well, well. Look what we have here."

Fiona craned her neck around and saw Florencia removing rolled up baggies of white powder. She gasped. Pam had tricked her after all. "I-I didn't know that was in there. I told you, Pam put that there."

Florencia spoke in a hard voice. "Look here Miss Tits-a-lot, I don't know who this Pam is, but I just pulled, what looks like cocaine, out of your asshole. I think you better keep your mouth shut. Derek, a few more pictures if you please."

Florencia stood next to Fiona's open ass cheeks, while displaying the baggies and pointing to Fiona's asshole.

Fiona's knees began to tremble. Was it true that Florencia knew nothing of Pam? Had Pam planted the drugs and then called JFK security anonymously? If so, she was in a lot of trouble."

"P-please, I can explain."

Putting the baggies aside, Florencia said curtly, "Not interested. What I am interested in is what else you might be hiding."

She shoved three fingers into Fiona's open asshole and began probing. Despite her fear, Fiona began undulating her hips and squeezing Florencia's fingers in her ass.

Derek smirked. "I think she likes that, Flo."

Florencia pulled her fingers out. "Of course she does. Put your top back on Miss Tits-a-lot."

"Wh-what are you going to do?

Peeling the gloves off, she said, "A lot depends on you. Right now we're going to monitor you until we can thoroughly test this substance. Sit up on the table and spread your legs open."

Fiona got into position, and Florencia approached her with a metal clip in her hand. She held it up for Fiona to see. "This is an electronic recording and tracking device. You'll wear this while you're in New York. I've already checked your ticket and know when you're supposed to be flying back to L.A. We expect to see you here at that time."

Fiona eyed the clip. "Of course. Whatever you say."

Florencia crouched between Fiona's legs and clipped the device onto Fiona's labia. She cried out in pain. Florencia flicked her clit ring. "Just think of it as another piece of hardware down here. You can remove the device when you shower and when you have sex. You planning on having any sex in New York, Miss Tits-a-lot?"

Fiona shook her head, and Florencia laughed. "Yeah, right. No need to remove it when you use the bathroom. We'll be tracking your movements and monitoring your activity." She pulled Fiona off the table.

Fiona's pussy lips felt swollen and hot. "Is that all, ma'am?"

Florencia nodded toward Derek. "One more little matter for you to take care of."

Derek began unzipping his pants and winked at her. "One of the perks of the job. Flo, you wanna document this for my files?"

Florencia took out the camera while Fiona got on her knees in front of Derek. Big man, big cock. He plunged into her mouth and down her throat. Fiona had never excelled at giving blow jobs because not many men had ever asked it of her. They had had been satisfied to worship at the temple of her body and had been more than happy to push their cocks between her huge tits. Now Derek was gagging her as he thrust his prick against the back of her throat. He groaned and shot into her mouth. After she swallowed, he ordered her to clean his cock with her tongue. Florencia snapped away at all angles.

They were finished with her. She stumbled out of the little room, making her way to the baggage claim area. The further she got from the security area and her tormentors, the more she felt like her old self. Soon she was strutting in her usual manner and attracting attention. She grabbed her bag from the carousel and strode out the doors. Pushing her way to the front of the taxi line, she incurred the wrath of the other people waiting there.

"Hey, wait your turn."

"The line's back there."

"Watch it, bitch."

She ignored it all, shoving her bag at the first driver in the line. She tossed over her shoulder, "I'm in a hurry."

The taxi driver was only too happy to accommodate her, stowing her bag in the trunk of his taxi and opening the door for her. He gave her long expanse of bare thigh an appreciative glance. The waiting crowd yelled out epithets, as Fiona held up her middle finger out the window.

She told the driver, "Parker Meridien, mid-town, and don't try to take the long way and jack up the fare. I know exactly which way you should go."

He nodded at her in the rearview mirror, admiring her big tits pushing against the material of her t-shirt.

She flipped open her laptop and began working. She could almost believe everything that happened to her since arriving at LAX had been a dream, except she could still taste Derek's cum on her tongue and she felt the clip biting into her pussy lips.

When she arrived at the hotel, she showered and then changed into a sleek black dress that hugged her curves. Again she went braless but pulled on a tiny pair of bikini panties. The material rubbed against the listening device, if that's what it really was. Perhaps they were just tricking her.

She went down to the hotel bar, causing a sensation when she entered the room. A bevy of businessmen vied to buy her drinks, and she flirted outrageously with every one of them. She declined a few invitations for bed, as typically, this interplay left her cold. She longed for the rough treatment and the humiliations at the hands of Pam, the passengers on the airplane, and Florencia and Derek.

Returning to her room alone, she lay on the bed and pulled out her vibrator. She didn't bother to remove the listening device. Let them get an earful. She brought herself off several times, dreaming she was once again Miss Tits-a-lot.

During the week, Fiona was as hard-charging as ever. The women she worked with were a little frightened of her, and the men were awe-struck. Her managers loved her though. She negotiated the best bargains and always exceeded their expectations.

At the end of the week, she invited one of the men from the bar back to her room. They'd enjoyed flirting throughout the week, so she decided to give him a try. As they made their way to the bed, he gushed over her beauty and sexiness, while she wanted to hear what a slut she was and how disgusting her big tits were. He asked her what she wanted him to do, while she longed to hear him give her orders. He caressed her body, while she desired a good, hard spanking. She didn't know how to ask for these things and didn't try. Instead she went along with the program and faked yet another orgasm.

Fiona wrapped up another successful business trip and made her way back to JFK for the flight home. She dressed in a pair of tight, low-slung jeans, black sweater, and black stiletto heels. As she approached the security checkpoint, she had butterflies in her stomach. Nobody stopped her. The metal clip on her pussy didn't even set off the detector. Had they forgotten about her?

Disconsolately, she sat down in the boarding area, not even enjoying the attention she was receiving. As she flipped through a magazine, she heard the loudspeaker. "Miss Tits-a-lot. Paging Miss-Tits-a-lot to the security office."

She jumped up while a few people laughed at the name, and laughed even harder when they realized she was the one responding to the announcement. She didn't care. Already she was beginning to feel that familiar wetness.

She walked to the security office and saw Florencia there to meet her. Her heart fluttered. Florencia opened the door and gave Fiona a little push inside. Derek was there in the corner, arms folded across his chest as if he'd never moved.

Fiona noticed the pictures on the bulletin board were different and gasped when she went in for a closer look. There she was, looking back at the camera, ass cheeks spread wide open. There were several pictures with Florencia holding the bags of drugs and smiling, while pointing at her asshole. There were even a couple of her with Derek's big cock shoved into her mouth.

Derek grinned. "Like the new pictures? I can tell you, they're the new favorites around here."

Still staring at the pictures, she said, "Others have seen them?"

"Of course, security personnel are in and out of this room all the time. You're even a favorite with the suspects we bring in here to search."

Fiona blushed hotly thinking about all those people looking at pictures of her ass spread out like that.

Florencia patted the table. "Pull those jeans off, jump up here, and open your legs."

When Fiona was on the table, Florencia pulled the metal clip from her lips. She waved it. "We got quite an earful. You're a little bitch, aren't you? So rude."

Derek punched a button on a tape player. "This is my favorite part."

Fiona heard the sounds of her own gasps and groans on the night she had sex. So it had been true. They had been listening to everything.

"I mean couldn't that guy tell you were faking it? You were faking it, weren't you, Miss Tits-a-lot?"

She hung her head and nodded. Derek laughed. "I could've told him what you needed was a good crack on the ass to get you started."

Fiona turned to Florencia. "What are you going to do now?"

Florencia responded, "You need to follow a few more orders, we'll send you back to L.A., and then we'll make a decision. But first, that crack on the ass Derek was talking about."

Derek had taken a seat in one of the small chairs and now beckoned her over. Still naked from the waist down, she came to him. He patted his knee, and she crouched down and lay over his lap. He brought his hand down hard first on one cheek and then the other. The pain brought tears to her eyes, but he continued his assault on her bottom, alternating between one cheek and the other. When he stopped, her ass was stinging and burning. It felt hot to her touch.

Florencia threw a tiny skirt at her. "Get rid of the jeans. You're wearing this on the plane."

Fiona shook out the little skirt and pulled it up over her hips. It was very short, barely covering her ass.

"Now over the table again." Fiona bent over the table and Florencia took out another dildo, a little bigger than the previous one with a large gold ring on the end.

"Are there drugs in that one too?" Fiona asked.

Florencia spanked her ass with the dildo. "That's not for you to question. Spread 'em." She worked the dildo into Fiona's ass, leaving the gold ring protruding from her hole.

"Take that sweater off. I'm surprised at you, Miss Tits-a-lot. You're certainly dressed conservatively today. That won't do at all for you."

When Fiona was standing before Florencia, topless, Florencia took out two nipple clamps. "Might as well hang something on those big titties." She rolled Fiona's nipples between her fingers until they became hard. Then she fastened the clamps to her nipples. The tingling and burning of her nipples now matched the stinging on her ass.

Florencia tossed a t-shirt at her. "Put this on."

Fiona saw that it was small and thin with some red lettering on it. She pulled it down over her tits, which it just covered, stretching across their broad expanse. Looking down at the words stretched across her chest she choked. The words read "Miss Tits-a-lot."

"I can't possibly wear this on the plane!"

Florencia smiled. "You can and you will. You advertise them all the time anyway. What difference will the obvious make?"

Fiona stared at her reflection and blushed. She was still wearing her black stilettos. The tiny black skirt sat on her hips, hugging her rounded bottom. The little white t-shirt with the embarrassing name stretched across the front clung to her tits, the nipple clamps visible through the thin material.

Derek rubbed his hands. "Quite a picture, our Miss Tits-a-lot."

Florencia opened the door. "Enjoy your flight."

Fiona inched her way out of the office. She stared straight in front of her, but out of the corner of her eye, she could see the effect she was having on everyone. Both men and women openly stared at her, as she carefully made her way to the gate. She was now late for the flight, but she didn't dare run or move too quickly.

The attendant was still at the desk and the corridor to the plane was still open. Fiona approached the desk with her ticket in her outstretched hand. "I'm on this flight."

The attendant looked her up and down, before glancing at her ticket. "You still have time to get on. Seat 10C, on your left in the first class cabin." She looked at the boarding pass with Fiona's real name on it, and then handed it back to her saying, "Have a nice flight, Miss Tits-a-lot."

LAwoman
LAwoman
98 Followers