The Humiliation of Miss Tits-a-lot Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The black slave was exultant as Fiona collapsed back into the oil. She grabbed Fiona's red mane and pulled her head up. "Now you gonna thank your momma."

She hoisted Fiona up on her knees facing her. The black dildo bobbed in front of her face. The black woman growled, "Show your appreciation. Kiss the cock."

Fiona landed a kiss on the head of the big black dildo. The slave laughed. "You enjoyed it more than that. Kiss that cock all over."

Fiona complied and began kissing the dildo up and down the shaft while Mistresses and slaves alike laughed at the spectacle.

The black woman crowed, "Now you're going to clean your shit off my cock. Lick it." So Fiona licked the dildo that had just been in her asshole.

"Now take it all in, little white bitch."

She shoved the cock into Fiona's mouth. While Fiona slurped and sucked on it noisily, the black slave grasped her big tits, using them to move Fiona back and forth on the cock.

The black slave pulled the dildo out of Fiona's mouth. "I'm done with you now, bitch. Assume the submissive position and stay in the pit."

Fiona crouched down before the black slave, resting her head on the floor of the pit. She heard cheers and laughter as the show ended. The Mistresses began taking their leave, and still Fiona remained in the pit, vanquished and debased.

When all was quiet, Pam returned to the patio. "That was quite a show you put on, Miss Tits-a-lot, and you took it all, didn't you? That was a fine day when you came strutting through my line at the airport." Then she called out. "Did you see all that, Ed?"

Fiona heard a voice from over the fence. "I sure did, Pam. That was something else."

Pam nudged Fiona's crouched form, "You go pay Ed a visit. You want some of this Ed?"

"I sure would, Pam."

Pam poked the toe of her boot at Fiona's sore asshole. "Crawl over to the fence and give Ed a treat."

Pam directed her to a hole in the fence where Fiona could detect movement. She crawled forward, and Ed stuck his dick through the hole. She took it in her mouth and began sucking and Pam started cleaning up the patio.

Fiona had been degraded and humiliated beyond her wildest imaginings. The black slave had teased and toyed with her, finally humping her for all to see. She had groveled before another slave, did her bidding, and endured the laughter and jeers of other slaves all to cum. And now here she was sucking a cock through a hole in the fence, a cock of a man she'd never even seen or met face-to-face. Despite her aching body, Fiona felt a sense of deep contentment.

Ed shot into her mouth and ordered her to swallow it. Then he asked, "Say, what's your name anyway?"

And Fiona answered without any hesitation, "Miss Tits-a-lot."

12