The Humiliation of Miss Tits-a-lot Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As morning approached, the officer led Pam into the jail cell. Pam spied her slave crouched on the floor, topless, her skirt bunched up around her waist, and a blue dildo sticking out of her ass. Louise swung the cell door open and still Fiona remained on the floor. Pam barked out, "You can get up now."

Fiona staggered to her feet, leaving the dildo in place. She yanked her skirt down over her hips, and Pam threw her one of her tiny white t-shirts, which she slipped over her head. Pam grinned. "I see you enjoyed your night in jail. Were you well taken care of?"

Fiona whispered, "Yes, Ma'am."

Pam gripped her wrist. "I can't hear you."

Fiona said loudly, "Yes, Ma'am."

The ladies in the cell laughed as they understood the relationship and called out, "You've got yourself a well-trained slave there."

Pam acknowledged the compliment. "Trained her myself. You should've seen her before I took her in hand. You want your dildo back?"

The woman shook her head. "She can keep that as a souvenir of her night in jail."

Pam led Fiona out of the cell and back to the front desk. A few other officers were coming in for the morning shift and glanced at the two women curiously. Pam brought Fiona up to the desk where they handed her her bag.

"I think you'll find everything there that you came in with." The arresting officer laughed and gestured to the dildo still visible under Fiona's skirt. "And maybe leaving with a little something extra."

Pam noticed they were watching a tape of her slave's humiliation in the jail cell. She stood there with her slave for a moment, forcing her to watch her own antics on tape.

The officer then shoved a book across to Fiona. "You need to sign that you received all your personal property back."

So Fiona scrawled in the book next to her name, "Miss Tits-a-lot."

12