The Humiliation of Miss Tits-a-lot Ch. 07

Story Info
Miss T becomes former co-worker's pet.
6.5k words
4.48
92.7k
29

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 02/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LAwoman
LAwoman
98 Followers

Pam came in from her grocery shopping and glanced over at her slave busily dusting the furniture. "I have a treat for you tonight, Miss Tits-a-lot."

Fiona, naked except for a frilly maid's apron and a pair of high heels, looked expectantly at her Mistress.

Nodding, Pam said, "That's right, we're going to Miraleste tonight."

Fiona shivered in anticipation. Miraleste was the hottest BDSM club in L.A. Masters and Mistresses flaunted their slaves, and the subs tried to outdo each other in their obedience and subservience. Sometimes at the end of the evening, Doms traded their slaves with others. Fiona was very popular, and Pam had sent her home with temporary Masters and Mistresses a few times.

Pam grinned at the look of excitement in Miss Tits-a-lot's face. "We'll do a little shopping before we go to find something special for you to wear, and I have Ingrid coming in less than an hour for your waxing."

Once a month, Pam had Ingrid come to the house to give Fiona a complete body wax. Pam even managed to turn these sessions into scenes of humiliation for Fiona. Once Fiona finished her dusting, she went upstairs to shower in preparation for Ingrid.

When she came downstairs, Ingrid was already there, laying out her table and waxing implements. Ingrid was a big German with large hands and spatulate fingers, but she was very precise in her waxing. She smiled as Fiona entered the room, eyeing her huge tits and patting the table. "All ready for you, Lenchen."

Fiona spread out on the table and closed her eyes, bracing herself for the ordeal to follow. Ingrid slathered hot wax between Fiona's tits first, ripping off any unsightly hair. She then worked her way down to her belly and continued with her thighs and the rest of her legs. Fiona flipped over, and Ingrid worked on her back and the backs of her legs. She spread the wax along the mounds of Fiona's bottom, removing all the hair, leaving her cheeks smooth and silky. She ripped the hair off from her underarms and then prepared to work on her mound. Ingrid pressed down on Fiona, holding her skin taut for the maximum effect.

Ingrid patted her tummy, "Now bend your knees and let your legs fall open."

Fiona spread herself out for her German tormentor, who began prodding her pussy lips and spreading the hot wax on them. She ripped the hair off her outer lips, and then shoved a finger in Fiona's hole so she could more easily see the remaining hair. Fiona was in an agony of both pain and need, as her lips puffed out. Ingrid then had her lift her knees and hook her arms beneath them, rolling back, so that she could get a clear view of her asshole. She patted wax around Fiona's puckered hold, pressed a strip of cloth in, and then peeled it off. Fiona lifted her ass off the table in response and Ingrid chuckled.

Ingrid shined a bright light on Fiona's pussy and put on some enormous magnified glasses. She used a pair of tweezers to pluck out any remaining hairs on Fiona's cunt. Grabbing a small dildo from her bag, Ingrid spread lube along its shaft and eased it into Fiona's asshole, spreading her hole out wide. Then she continued plucking hairs out around her asshole.

Pam walked into the room and asked, "Is she being a good girl?"

Ingrid patted Fiona's ass. "As always. So obedient and cooperative. You've trained her well, Pam." She pinched Fiona's engorged clit and chuckled again. "I think she's done. She's as clean as a whistle." She turned to Pam, "May I have my tip now?"

Pam grinned. "Absolutely."

Ingrid took a strap-on out of her bag and shrugged out of her clothes. Her body was hard and muscular with an almost completely flat chest. She buckled the strap-on around her straight hips, the big dildo bobbing in front of her and the fake balls hanging below. Fiona was still on her back on the waxing table, and Ingrid mounted her between her spread thighs. She buried her face in Fiona's tits while she eased the dildo into her pussy. Taking her pierced nipples into her mouth, she began pumping Fiona with the strap-on and grasping the dildo still inserted in her ass, she fucked her asshole at the same time.

The next order of business was shopping. Pam took her slave to a specialty shop on Sunset that carried a line of clothing designed to reveal and titillate. Rosalee, the owner of the shop greeted two of her favorite customers with smiles. "Something special today, Pam?"

Pam nodded. "I'm taking her to Miraleste tonight. Perhaps something in leather, but smooth and tight."

Rosalee clicked her tongue. "I think I have just what you're looking for." She produced a pair of soft leather pants and waving them in front of Pam, she said, "They're tight and form-fitting, but cut out in the back with nothing covering the bum."

Pam grabbed them and held them up. "I like them." She shoved Fiona toward the dressing room, but ordered her to leave the door open. Fiona slid out of her skirt, and with Rosalee's help squeezed into the leather pants. They hung low on her hips and fit rather tightly around her legs, except the back was cut out, revealing her ass.

Rosalee grabbed Fiona's wrist. "Now come out here and model them for your Mistress."

There were two other couples in the shop by this time who ogled openly as Fiona paraded across the room in her bottomless leather pants. She was still wearing her t-shirt, and Pam stared at it critically. "What do you suggest on the top, Rosie?"

Rosalee bit her lip. "That's always a problem with Miss Tits-a-lot, since she's so well endowed, but I think I have just the thing." She returned with a leather bikini top that tied around the back and around the neck with two small triangles in the front. "Let's try this. Take your top off."

In the middle of the store in front of the other customers, Fiona pulled her t-shirt over her head. It got stuck on her huge tits, and Rosie had to help her as she struggled free. She tied the strings around her back first and positioned the triangles in front. They managed to hold the big, bouncy tits up, which flowed over the sides creating a deep cleavage. Once the triangles were secured on the tits, Rosie tied the strings tightly around Fiona's neck. She stood back to survey the effect.

"What do you think, Pam?"

Pam told Fiona to walk across the room. The tits bounced and collided, but the leather strips stayed in place. "I think that will work. We'll take the whole outfit."

Rosie packed the outfit away and Pam and her slave left the store to prepare for their night at Miraleste. Once Fiona was dressed, Pam added a wide leather collar with an O-ring on the front. The collar was stiff and forced Fiona to hold her chin up. When they were ready to go, Pam didn't bother to cover her. It was already dark outside, and they'd just be walking to the car.

Pam pulled her car up into the alley behind the club and left it for the valet. Once outside the car, Pam attached a leather leash to Fiona's collar and led her to the door. She gave her club ID and password to the doorman, who ushered them inside. The club was already crowded with couples, most who were in the lifestyle, but there were a few who were just there as guests, along for the spectacle.

Although Fiona wasn't dressed any more unusually than any other slave, she attracted a lot of attention for her beauty and her huge tits. She glanced around the room hoping to catch sight of Sir Justin. She'd seen him here a few times, and he knew Pam. Sometimes he brought a slave, but never the same one. Fiona gathered that he trained slaves periodically and then released them to others. He was dark and handsome and mysterious. Some said he was called Sir Justin because he was actually an English lord.

Fiona stayed submissively behind her Mistress, head high but eyes downcast. Her exposed ass was burning and felt huge as Pam had seen fit to lay a waffle pattern spanking on her before they left. She felt as if it were glowing in the dark.

Pam led her up to a group, and when she heard the low smooth voice of Sir Justin, Fiona raised her eyes. His eyes, dark and intense, burned into hers. Fiona sensed he was interested in her, but she didn't want Pam to know she shared that interest. She hastily lowered her gaze but not before she signaled to him that she was aware of his presence. He wasn't with a slave tonight, but a woman dressed in normal evening wear. He kept his arm casually around her shoulders, and Fiona felt her own position at the end of Pam's leash intensely.

He asked, "Are you trading your slave tonight, Pam?"

"I'm not sure, why are you in the market?"

Fiona held her breath, as a woman's high-pitched screech from across the room interrupted them. "Oh my god, it's Fiona Tinselot."

Fiona's eyes flew up and her gaze locked onto a tall, attractive brunette. Her heart sank as she tried to shrink behind Pam. It was no use. It was Kelly Vickers in the flesh. The woman stormed the group, breaking into their circle. A man followed in her wake, naked with his huge cock encased in leather and secured to his abdomen. His ball sack hung below, also cupped in leather, and his nipples were pierced. The woman led him by a leash attached to a thick leather collar around his neck.

"It's really her, Danny." She glanced at the man behind her. "It's really Fiona Tinselot." Her frank look took in Fiona's bulging tits, collar, and leash. She circled around her and crowed with delight. "Come around here, Danny. Look, her ass is bare, and it looks like someone was a bad girl."

Pam noticed her slave's burning cheeks and grinned. "You know my slave?"

The woman stood in front of Pam. "Oh yes, I'm sorry. I do know your slave. She was once my boss."

Danny's eyes widened. "This is your former boss, the one you used to complain about every night?"

The woman laughed. "That's right. We used to call her the 'Bitch Goddess.' Nothing we did was ever good enough for her. She'd make us do it over ten times until she was satisfied. I can't believe it, Fiona Tinselot is a slave." She turned to Pam. "Is she yours?"

Pam nodded. "I'm her Mistress, but her name isn't Fiona Tinselot anymore. It's Miss Tits-a-lot."

Kelly shrieked with laughter. "That's perfect. We always knew they were fakes, but this just proves it." She reached both hands forward, flexing her fingers. Glancing at Pam, she asked, "May I?"

Pam gave permission, and Fiona stood stiffly as Kelly reached out and squeezed her tits with both hands as if they were giant melons. "Oh yeah, those are fake titties all right. How did you come to be here?"

Fiona kept her eyes lowered, and Pam answered. "My slave isn't allowed to speak in my presence without my consent. Let's just say I found her, took her in hand, trained her, and now she's my little bitch. Isn't that right, Miss Tits-a-lot?"

Fiona murmured, "Yes, Mistress," hating her, hating Kelly, and hating herself for the way her pussy throbbed at this indignity.

Pam yanked her leash hard causing her tits to bounce forward. "You'll answer properly."

Fiona spoke up, "Yes, Mistress, I'm your little bitch."

Kelly grinned. "Wait until I tell everyone at the office how I discovered the Bitch Goddess. We were all wondering what happened to her."

Danny mumbled, "Ah, Kelly, if you did that, you'd have to explain what you were doing here."

Her smile turned to a frown. "Oh yeah, you're right." She started to speak to Fiona again, but turned to Pam. "Where is she working now?"

Wrapping the leash around her hand, Pam answered, "She works for me you might say. Her new career is to satisfy me...and my friends."

Kelly's eyes gleamed. "Are you interested in sending her home with a new Mistress tonight?"

Pam glanced at her slave's tightly clenched jaw and her even tighter clenched ass cheeks and replied, "I hadn't planned on it, but perhaps I'll change my mind."

Fiona tried to catch her Mistress's eye, but it was no use. Pam realized how embarrassed her slave was at being discovered by a former co-worker, and she was going to make the most of it. Worst of all, in Fiona's mind, was the fact that Sir Justin was a witness to her humiliation.

Eventually they wandered away from Kelly and her boy toy, but every time Fiona looked up she found Kelly's greedy eyes on her. Her wicked grin told Fiona everything she wanted to know.

Toward the end of the evening, Kelly approached them again. "Have you decided yet, Pam? I'll even pay you for the privilege."

Pam smirked at her slave, her head now bowed in obedience, and ceremoniously handed her leash to Kelly. "I'll pick her up on Sunday morning."

Kelly gripped Fiona's leash with one hand while she peeled off a number of bills with the other. She stuffed the money into Pam's outstretched hand and led her two slaves out the door by their leashes.

When they arrived at Kelly's house, she stood in front of Fiona looking her up and down. She nodded as if coming to a decision. "Dano, help me remove her clothes, such as they are. She won't need them here. Help me remove this big, heavy collar too. I have something more appropriate."

Dano helped Kelly strip Fiona completely naked. After she removed her shoes, she stood in front of her new Mistress. Kelly reached out and bounced Fiona's heavy tits in the palms of her hands. "We're going to have lots of fun, Fiona, and I expect you to obey me just as you would Mistress Pam. Let's get her ready, Dano."

Danny came forward with a jeweled dog collar, which Kelly buckled around Fiona's neck. "You first, Dano. Let's show her how it's done."

With these words, Dano bent over the kitchen table, reached back, and spread out his hairy ass cheeks. Kelly strapped on a dildo over her jeans and positioned herself between his open buttocks. "Fiona, sit down between his legs and suck his cock. It's a mouthful, but I'm sure you can handle it."

Fiona crouched down below Dano and took his huge prick into her mouth as he let out a low groan. Kelly lubed up the dildo and eased it into his asshole, and he thrust forward into Fiona's mouth. Kelly plowed him faster and harder, burying the strap-on deep into his ass. He ground against her and lunged into Fiona's mouth. The three of them were connected together like this until Dano gasped and shot his load down Fiona's throat.

Kelly chuckled as she withdrew. "That was a special treat, wasn't it Dano?"

He whimpered, "Yes, Mistress."

"You can get up now, Fiona, and help me with the next part. Hold out your hands." Kelly squeezed a liberal amount of lube into her palm, and then held out a large dildo with a black tail attached to it. "Lube that up for me." After Fiona oiled it up, Kelly ordered her to work her fingers into Dano's asshole. Fiona worked two fingers into Dano's anus while he held himself open. He gripped her fingers and humped against them.

Kelly laughed. "You can see my little pet is excited to have a new companion." After Fiona removed her fingers from Dano's ass, Kelly replaced them with the tailed dildo, shoving it in until just the glossy black tail poked out of his crack.

Dano got off the table and dropped to all fours, slavishly licking his Mistress's fingertips. She scratched under his chin and said, "Good boy, Dano. Let's get our new pet ready."

She commanded Fiona to bend over the table as Dano had done and reach back and spread her cheeks wide. As she surveyed her puckered hole, Kelly clicked her tongue. "We won't have any problems here, Dano. I see she's been well used." She replaced her strap-on with a bigger one and took her position between Fiona's legs.

Fiona clenched. So she was gong to have to submit to an ass-fucking by Kelly who she used to boss around and torment. Well, she wouldn't give her any satisfaction. She planned to remain motionless no matter how hard this bitch fucked her, but her heart dropped at Kelly's next words. "Return the favor for you new companion, Dano"

He placed himself on the floor between Fiona's open thighs, and as Kelly began nudging the dildo into Fiona's asshole, Dano began nudging her pussy lips open with his tongue. Fiona drew in her breath and steeled herself against the shivers of pleasure emanating from her cunt. Kelly continued to ease the dildo into her rectum, as Dano noisily slurped her clit between his lips. The dual sensations made Fiona's pussy throb and her nipples tingle. Her resolve melted as almost against her will, she undulated her ass back to meet and engulf Kelly's invading dildo, and then pumped forward as Dano sucked on her engorged clit.

Fiona ground her ass cheeks against the rough material of Kelly's jeans, and Kelly thrilled as she felt her power over her big-titted former boss. She drove hard into her ass and leaned forward to say hoarsely, "In my wildest dreams, I never imagined to have you like this, completely under my control. Tell me what you want, little whore, because you are my whore. I bought and paid for you."

Fiona compressed her lips. Her body might betray her, but she'd never give this bitch the satisfaction she craved. Kelly grabbed her tits and yelled, "Tell me what you want."

Fiona continued rocking against her but kept her mouth shut. Then Kelly stopped pumping and hissed, "Dano." Dano withdrew his warm mouth, and Fiona cried out in anguish and need as her pussy lunged forward into the cool air. Then she humped her ass to feel the movement of the dildo, but Kelly pinned her down to the table and repeated, "Tell me what you want, whore."

Defeated by her own desires, Fiona mumbled, "Fuck me. Fuck me." Kelly expelled her breath but still she didn't move. "Ask nicely."

Fiona swallowed hard and begged, "Please fuck me, Mistress."

Kelly still wasn't satisfied as she growled, "Where do you want me to fuck you?"

Fiona sobbed out, "Please fuck me in the ass, Mistress Kelly."

Kelly ordered Dano to continue devouring her pussy, as she began to pump the dildo into her bitch's ass. As she pulled back she landed the palm of her hand on her ass cheek, and Fiona squealed in response, "Fuck me." Then she smacked the other ass cheek, and the horny bitch gasped out again, "Fuck me." And so it went. Her former boss writhed beneath her, as she alternated spanks on her ass, and after each one, the heavy-titted whore begged to be fucked. Then the bitch cried out as she came, sucking the strap-on up her ass and grinding her pussy into Dano's face.

Kelly gloated, "That's the way, little bitch. Keep it cumming." The two of them rode her until she slumped forward and they pulled away, leaving her bent over the table, her reddened ass still twitching and convulsing.

"I think she's ready, Dano." She selected a big dildo with a silky blond tail and waved it in her whore's face. "Had I known my little pet was going to be a redhead, I would've had something more appropriate, but this will have to do. We don't need manufactured lube, Dano, she has plenty of her own."

She handed the dildo to Dano who shoved it into Fiona's cunt, making it slick with her juices. Kelly took it from him and shoved it into Fiona's ass up to the hilt until just the silky tail protruded from her ass cheeks. Then she ordered her down on her hands and knees.

"Dano, our new pet needs a name. Miss Tits-a-lot is much too grand for our little bitch, and while I enjoy calling her 'Fiona' just to remind her who she is, she needs something more appropriate."

He glanced at Fiona now on all fours with a tail growing out of her ass and suggested, "How about Missy?"

Kelly studied her new pet, as always her eyes falling on the enormous tits now hanging loosely toward the floor. She nudged them with the toe of her shoe, watching them swing and then snapped her fingers. "I've got it. She'll be Titsy."

Fiona blushed bright red while Dano signaled his approval by wagging his tail. Kelly snickered. "To tell you the truth, Titsy, when we weren't calling you the Bitch Goddess, we were calling you Titsy, so you see how it all works out?"

LAwoman
LAwoman
98 Followers
12