The Humiliation of Mistress Penny

Story Info
Mistress Penny experiences humiliation.
2.1k words
3.89
31.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My daughter and my husband were out shopping, and I was eagerly anticipating a long evening to myself. Ali had just come home from college, having completed her first year, and she and Robert wanted to spend some father-daughter time together shopping. It was obvious that she was helping him pick out just the right gift for our 25th anniversary, which was only two weeks away. She's a very sweet young lady.

As soon as they left, I grabbed my old laptop and logged onto my Gmail account. I was hoping that my good friend Sophia would be online in her Google Hangout. Actually, that's Mistress Sophia, a dominant Mistress that Robert and I have come to know through a twisted set of circumstances best left for another story. Let's just say that Mistress Sophia and I, "Mistress Penny", have had our share of fun at Robert's expense. He needs no sympathy, however, as he is a true submissive who loves his role as panty boy and sometime sissy.

I opened up my "Mistress Sophia" hangout, eager to continue a conversation that has been ongoing for quite some time. Sophia has been corrupting me, teaching me how to be a dominatrix for my dear Robert, whom we now call "Cindi" while we're playing. This is quite a contrast to my conservative, church-going public image. It's not just an image, really, as I really am a devout, conservative woman who is well respected in my community. I have developed a wild side, though, an alter ego that has grown over the past 9 months, driven in large part by Cindi's sexual needs and Sophia's advice on how to satisfy Cindi while satisfying myself.

As luck would have it, Sophia was online, despite the 5 hour time difference between the eastern US and her home in Belgium. It's midnight where she is. I take that as a sign that she's as eager to chat as I am. We usually chat as equals, although occasionally she'll take on a dominant tone and we'll play, with me obediently following her commands, which inevitably end in orgasm. Sometimes I'll return the favor, but tonight she was all business, dominant right out of the gate.

"What are you wearing, slut?"

"I'm wearing a pale, thin cotton sun dress, white bra and panties." I replied.

"Mistress" was her next entry.

Oh, shit. I didn't respond properly. That will get me in trouble!

"Yes, Mistress. I apologize, Mistress." Hopefully she'll let that one slide.

"Take your panties off and lay them on the floor next to you" She ordered. I complied, hoping that my 1 year old puppy wouldn't come in and snatch them.

She then ordered me to remove all of my clothing. Naked, sitting in a recliner in my study, I awaited further instructions. When she gets like this, she generally likes to humiliate me with words and deeds, and tonight was no exception. Why do I tolerate this? I'm not entirely certain, but on some level I like it, even crave it from time to time. A year ago I would have been horrified, insulted, unable to even consider such activities. In the last 9 months, however, I've discovered a side of me that is open to such things, aspects both dominant and submissive. I'm 47, and she's helped me open up a world of sexual possibilities I never dreamed of. I don't necessarily understand it, but I've decided to go along for the ride, wherever it takes me.

"Get on all fours, slut, and crawl to the kitchen. Retrieve a spatula, insert the handle in your pussy, and crawl back to the study. Do not let it fall out! You have one minute. Go Go Go!"

I took a sharp breath, knowing the purpose of the spatula and the difficulty of retrieving it. I managed to do it, though. Insertion was easy for obvious reasons, and the crawl wasn't that far.

"I'm back, Mistress. I had to use one hand to keep the spatula from popping out, but I made it." I was proud that I followed her instructions.

"Stupid slut! You did not have permission to use a hand like that! You will spank your cunt 50 times with the spatula!"

Oh, God. My heart started to pound. Fortunately I had grabbed a small spatula, with a narrow end that could strike my private area without scraping up the insides of my thighs. I sat back in my recliner, spread my knees wide, and began to slap my labia. To tell the truth, that area was already swollen with arousal, and the stinging spanks, while not commonplace, were nothing new. I started out slowly but firmly. My buttocks tightened with each spank, my labia getting redder and more engorged. By the fifth spank my clitoris had hardened, peaking out between the labia. By the tenth spank I could smell the humid, pungent aroma of my sex. My knees were spreading wider, seemingly on their own, and my hips began to cycle upward and down, propelled by the involuntary clenching of my buttocks. I was close to orgasm, but I knew from previously experience that Mistress Sophia would not be pleased if I came without permission, so I stopped after fifteen spanks. I rested a few minutes, then managed to complete my mission while avoiding orgasm.

"I've finished, Mistress. I'm sorry it took so long, but I had to pause in order to avoid orgasm, since you have not given me permission for that yet."

"Good girl. You are very lucky that you did not cum" she typed. I don't know why, but when we play like this and she says "good girl", it makes me feel special, somehow, like I'm pleasing a strict teacher. Of course, the underlying threat was there, as well...

"Thank you!"

Oh, shit!

"Thank you, Mistress!" I quickly typed, hoping she wouldn't notice my first omission. No such luck.

"Stupid bitch! Get your nipple clamps, NOW"

I had my "toy box" nearby, and grabbed my nipple clamps. They're the tweezer type, connected by a chain. I eagerly clamped each nipple and then typed "I have them, Mistress, and I've clamped my nipples already!" I actually enjoy the nipple clamps, and I was hoping that my initiative would please Mistress Sophia.

She replied "What makes you think you know what I intended, you dumb slut? Remove them from your nipples, NOW."

I was shocked. She's really playing rough tonight! "Yes, Mistress."

"Now clamp each pussy lip, as tight as you can."

I complied. "Yes, Mistress. Done, Mistress."

"Good. Now 50 more spanks"

Crap – that's going to hurt with those clamps in place. I grabbed the chained and pulled it toward my breasts so that the clamps would be as out of the way as possible. I began to spank myself down there again. The heat rose quickly in my labia, which were still damp from before. My already swollen clitoris began to ache. The clamps were not completely out of the way, and with each spank I felt a slight, sharp pain in my labia. Nevertheless, my hips again began an involuntary rhythmic motion, my eyelids closing slightly as my mind filled with all sorts of sexual images. I thought of Cindi's semen-covered face, could almost feel his/her tongue in my anus as my buttocks clenched with each smack. I had to stop several times in order to avoid orgasm. By the time I was finished with 50 spanks, I was covered in sweat and the room smelled like, well....sex.

"I'm finished, Mistress Sophia. I did NOT orgasm! And I pulled the chain so the clamps would be out of the way, so I could spank myself harder!" I was proud of that last part, hoping she would again see my initiative in pleasing her. But no.

"You stupid whore! Who gave you permission to hold the clamps out of the way? I can't believe this!"

Even though I knew she was playing with me, I was still mortified. The combination of sexual arousal and humiliation had amplified my emotions. I had been close to orgasm, and now she calls me "stupid whore". I almost cried, but held back. I knew there was more, and even though I could always close the lid on the laptop, I chose to carry on.

"You are to get your large butt plug, insert it, and crawl around your study 5 times while spanking your cunt and ass. DO IT NOW. After each lap, tell me your thoughts and feelings." Even though it was just text, I could hear her shouting that last part, and in my head she had a miscellaneous European accent that somehow made it sexier. She is always interested in how I feel.

"Yes, Mistress" I replied.

I inserted the plug slowly. What would Mother say if she knew how much I loved that feeling? I knelt on the carpet, and began to crawl. After each "step", I paused and spanked both my buttocks and my labia, as hard as I could tolerate.

"First lap, Mistress. The chain is dangling between my legs, and it makes me feel like I'm on a leash, like I'm owned by you. The spanking hurts but feels good, too."

I continue. "Second lap, Mistress. I feel silly, a little humiliated, but for some reason I really want to please you."

My buttocks are on fire now, and my labia have become numb. My clitoris is hard, swollen, aching, the way it feels when I've had a couple of orgasms and get aroused again. By the fifth lap, I'm exhausted, sexually charged, ready to burst. I know better than to orgasm without permission, though, and I stop, knees spread, forehead on the carpet. I was almost dripping down there. Finally, I crawled to my laptop.

"Fifth lap, Mistress. Thank you so much. I'm tired, aroused, I feel humiliated, and I'm desperate to orgasm."

"Good girl. Now give me FIVE MORE LAPS!"

Jesus Christ! I think about closing the laptop and quitting, but I know I can't. I don't want to disappoint Mistress Sophia. She'll be so proud of me if I can do this! So with chains dangling, anus plugged, I start again, reporting each lap to Mistress. As I reach the point where numbness masks the pain, I begin to ask "Why me?" "Does she really think I'm useless and stupid?" "Am I really a slut for doing this?" My throat begins to get that feeling of pain that sometimes leads to tears. I can't control my emotions or my body at this point.

"Last lap, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress."

"Good girl. I'm so proud of you. You may cum now. That is your reward!"

As I see her words on the screen, my right hand goes down immediately and begins to rub furiously. I try and try, but I can't "catch" that first wave of arousal that leads to orgasm. My clit is hard and numb, my labia stinging, and no matter how hard I try, the road to orgasm eludes me. I'm desperate to cum, but I can't.

Some time passes, and Mistress Sophia gets impatient. "Have you cum yet, slut?"

"No. I can't! I'm too numb! Why won't this work? " Lying on the carpet, exhausted and sweaty, I begin to cry. I want Sophia to know this. "I can't cum and I'm crying!" While I'm on the floor trying to decide whether to continue masturbating, I hear the garage door open up. OH SHIT!

"FUCK FUCK FUCK! Ali and CIndi are home! Damn it!" I type this message as fast as I can, then grab all the evidence and run for the shower as fast as possible. They enter the house, none the wiser. But Cindi visits me in the bathroom, always anxious for a peak at my nude body. He takes one look at me, smiles knowingly, and leaves. I shower quickly, but I keep the laptop on the counter.

"I am SO sorry, Penny! I didn't mean for this to happen! Are you OK?"

The concern in her words was genuine. You see, Sophia is first and foremost a friend, a fellow mistress. She likes to push me out of my comfort zone from time to time, but she never means harm and never wants to hurt. She said she feels awful, but I assure her that I'm OK, and that I bear no ill will. It was my choice to participate. It's quite late for her, so she finally signs off, assured that she hasn't damage me or our relationship.

Looking back at the experience, I find it difficult to call to mind the kind of emotion that I was clearly feeling at the time. Clearly, only true experience can elicit such strong emotions. Then a memory struck me, words that Sophia said many months ago.

"To be a truly great mistress, you have to experience total submission. Only then can you understand your sub and give them a truly wonderful experience."

She's right.