The Humiliator Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrVern
MrVern
50 Followers

Sticking out her tongue she ran the flat of it over his balls. When she brought her tongue back into her mouth it was coated with their cum. She had no choice but to swallow. She retched, the realized it really didn't taste bad at all. In fact, she liked it. She began to lick him clean with renewed zest. Once again, the depth of her depravity impressed Sam. He watched her closely as she licked every inch of his cock and balls. When she was done she came up into his arms and snuggled there. It didn't take long before she was asleep.

She had no idea how long she'd slept when she woke up. She did know however that she had never been more satisfied before in her life. An afternoon and evening of being a slut to this man had fulfilled something in her that had long been denied. They showered together and then he replaced the collar and leach and made her lead him into the kitchen. Leashed, collared and naked, she fixed a snack for them. He sat at the table and ate as she knelt at him feet taking food from his hands as he offered it to her. When he was done, he led her into the living room.

Sitting down he ordered her between his legs again. When she was kneeling where he wanted her he began to speak.

"Was it worth it?" he asked her.

"Yes, Sir. Every penny." She cooed.

Evvie had been perusing a local underground paper last week and ran across and ad that intrigued her. If you called this certain number, a woman could get a man for anything she wanted. It cost her a thousand dollars and she'd had a hard time getting passed the embarrassment of having to tell the man on the other end of the phone that she wanted to be totally dominated. He had assured her that her thoughts were something he ran into all the time. After the money part of the deal had been completed, her contact explained that someone would be contacting her within two weeks. She had expected either a phone call or someone dropping by her house to set up the details, etc. So when she was "kidnapped" she'd thought it was the real thing until he had identified himself. She had learned a lot about herself and she was pleased.

They went up to his bed and he let her lie with him snuggled against his body. She fell asleep within minutes.

The nest morning Evvie awoke, startled at where she was. She was naked in her own bed in her own house. She moved slowly as she was very sore. When she moved, she heard the rustle of a piece of paper. She found a note on the pillow next to her on the bed. It read:

Evvie;

You proved to be even more perverted than I think even you thought. You were a good little slaveslut. I would be very interested in meeting with you again on a personal basis. If you have any interest in continuing to serve me here is my cell phone number.

Master Sam.

She sighed as she put the letter down and reached for the phone.

End Part 2

MrVern
MrVern
50 Followers
12