The Humiliator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrVern
MrVern
49 Followers

He thrust his cock into her hard with one forceful thrust causing the head to push into her throat an inch or so. She retched as he pulled it back out of her mouth. As the huge girth of his cock exited her mouth, she turned her head and threw up onto the floor. She turned her head back toward her captor. As she did his hand snapped out and slapped her across her face.

"You worthless cunt. You can't even suck a cock. What the hell good are you anyway." He spat out at her.

She felt her stomach drop. She'd disappointed this man and she was mortified. Her feelings went against every fiber of her being. She raised her face toward him again and with tears flowing from her eyes, she spoke sobbingly.

"Please. (Sob). Please, Sir. (Sob sob) Please put your cock back in my mouth. Please. (sob) I WANT to be your cocksucking slut. I'll be good, I promise. Please. Give me another chance."

He had to admit he was impressed with her begging. He'd not expected it. Saying nothing he fisted the base of his cock with one hand and reached for her head with the other. She opened her mouth and let him push his cock inside once more. This time she was determined to finish this task.

He began to thrust into her mouth and slowly into her throat. She gagged and choked a few more times, but soon she become used to the massive cock in her little mouth. Within several minutes, she was surprised when the hair above his cock tickled her nose. With several more strokes, her nose was pressed hard against his tummy and her chin was massaging his balls. She had it all in. She'd deep throated her first cock, although she had no idea it was called deep throating. He set up a rhythm and began to thrust into her deliberately. Soon he felt the precum oozing from the head in copious amounts, then the telltale tingle in his balls announcing the pending orgasm. He timed his thrusts so that the first gush of his hot cum exploded into her throat.

Her eyes snapped open as she felt the head expand and felt rather than tasted his first gush. She felt all warm and tingly in her tummy. He then pulled her back so the head was in her mouth as she sucked really hard. She was rewarded with a mouthful of his creamy hot essence. She almost fainted from the sheer ecstasy of having a man cum in her mouth. As she worked her throat to swallow his viscous hot cum, she suddenly realized that she was about to cum. She clamped her lips hard on his cock and groaned out her climax. Squealing and gurgling around his shaft wave after wave of her climax slammed into her petite little body. As her climax subsided, she sighed around his cock. He looked down on her, her lips possessively clamped onto his cock, a look of pure lustful joy in her eyes. She'd cum as she sucked his cock without any physical stimulation to her pussy.

He knew he was in for a VERY interesting rest of the weekend.

© Vern Hoops 2004

MrVern
MrVern
49 Followers
12