The Humper Game Pt. 01 Ch. 02

Story Info
Discussion, second round of the game, and studying biology.
12.1k words
4.74
11.6k
7

Part 2 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WilCox49
WilCox49
160 Followers

Author's note:

This is, in all its seven parts and their many chapters, one very, very long story. If long stories bother you, I suggest you read something else.

No part of this story is written so as to stand on its own. I strongly suggest that you start with the beginning of Part 1 and read sequentially—giving up at any point you choose, of course.

All sexual activity portrayed anywhere in this story involves only people at least eighteen years old.

This entire story is posted only on literotica.com. Any other public posting without my permission in writing is a violation of my copyright.


Tuesday morning was beautiful. Jenny and I ran together and talked, keeping it low and cutting off whenever we passed anyone or were passed, closely. The course was wide enough that people often passed at a safe distance. I thought there were more people out than usual, by a third or so. Mostly Jenny talked and I listened, which meant she got a much better workout than I did. We had to slow down enough that she had breath for extended conversation. But I thought that I'd been slightly wrong, that we were better matched than I'd realized.

What Jenny had to say about my questions was that no, she wasn't looking for serious romance, but a good friend and yes, studying biology whenever we could manage time and opportunity. I really had been worried. If I were looking for something more than friendship, Jenny would have been high on the list, but Claire would have been, too. And maybe others I'd just never thought of that way and didn't know well enough. I hoped she was being honest with me about this. I cared a lot for her, more than I had realized, and for sure didn't want her to get hurt. I'd already found out that sex could make me feel affection, if it was a girl I was a little fond of already.

And Barbara had showed that it didn't take even that. She was pretty enough, and in a way straightforward in dealing with everyone, no hidden agendas or anything, but she was standoffish enough that I'd never seen her as attractive. Had there been three other attractive forfeits out there, I'd never have gotten around to her. But having done so, I felt differently toward her, and she sure did toward me. I was sure she wasn't expecting more than friendship, but I was glad to have that.

Jenny said suddenly, "Phil, tomorrow in gym. If you catch your partner, and I don't forfeit, would you let me watch you with whomever? Assuming some girls do forfeit?"

"I don't know. For me, fine, if it's OK for you. But think about it a moment. Some of them are going to feel humiliated at having to spread their legs out for all comers, or I'd imagine so. Having spectators may be really hard. Having you come with me and watch may be worse. I'd suggest maybe just kind of coming along separately. Mr. Miles did say spectators were expected, and think of what Ms. Miller went through, so I guess so." At this point I was the one getting a harder workout, trying to talk while we ran. And I was having to think as I talked and ran, too.

We finished and went in. I showered and got dressed. I worked on a class assignment until time for breakfast. When I'd collected my food, Jenny wasn't there yet, and I sat down with another friend, Jim Dandy. Of course, despite all the classes we had, gym class was what we were talking about, and conversations I could hear at other tables were all the same. I saw Jenny come in and collect food, hesitate, and then head our way. She greeted both of us, and we continued our conversation, filling in context for her as needed. The cafeteria wasn't as full as usual. I thought maybe a few people were skipping breakfast, but mostly people were coming in, eating fast, and leaving, so that about as many as usual were eating, just not all together.

Jenny had heard in the shower that Ms. Miller had been telling me off, and asked what it was about. I said I didn't want to go into much detail, but she felt I'd taken advantage of her and then sassed her about it. Jim asked about how sex with her had been, and I answered honestly: I'd wanted a turn pretty badly, and it had been very disappointing, but I didn't think it was her, just the circumstances. I described the stickiness and the smell. I said how I thought she'd been so stretched out by all the pounding that she wasn't tight enough, no muscle tone left, and mentioned that I'd already had sex not only with my partner but also with all the other forfeits. I asked him not to mention that part to anyone else. I wasn't really worried. Jim liked to act, well, a little goofy, but he wasn't given to gossip at all.

We didn't really linger, though. People were still trickling in and out as we left. I used the rest of breakfast and the short study time to good advantage, finding I was able to get everything for that day done, if not as well as I'd have liked, and hurried off to math. We were preparing for a test in a couple of days.

My second class was history. I sat by Jenny, and Fred Fellows sat on the other side of me. Mr. Henley didn't really cut us any slack, and I was glad my paper was in shape to hand in. Several people weren't ready, and he made pointed remarks about not waiting for the last minute on our assignments since unexpected things might happen. In this case, that was reasonable, since the paper had been assigned a week earlier. I myself had only had to run my last revisions through spell check and print it.

By the time gym came, I'd heard more on this theme from other teachers. I'd used every minute I had. Even the couple of minutes left between classes, after I'd gotten to my next class.

We studied together before supper, in my room this time. No biology, except that we kissed a little. I wanted more, but we needed to get things done. After supper, we studied in Jenny's room. Again, we were too busy for biology projects. Someone else was on hall duty, so I only saw Ms. Miller in gym class in her role as instructor. Jenny and I made a date to run in the morning, again.


Wednesday morning, after running, we did some calisthenics, too. I enjoyed watching Jenny's body bounce as she did jumping jacks, even though the sports bra and her relatively small breast size prevented any large movements.

In gym, we started off all gathered together for partner selection, but Mr. Miles asked first whether anyone had any questions. One girl raised her hand and asked, "What happens if someone who forfeited has to go to the lav? You said they're supposed to stay where they are."

"Very good question. I should have anticipated it. At some point when no one is applying a penalty to you, you may go off to the lavatory. Go directly to the gatekeeper and explain what you're doing, and be gone no more than five minutes, and check in with the gatekeeper and return directly. No hiding out in the lavatory to avoid penalties. No more than once per class session." There was a very small lavatory building adjacent to the course, quite near the starting lines and thus near the finish lines. It had separate sides for girls and boys. The boys' side had one urinal and two toilets and a sink with dispensers for soap and paper towels. It was plain enough that we were normally supposed to make it through gym without needing to use the lavatory, but that out of the whole class a few were likely to need to go on any given day.

When partners were chosen, my heart sank. My partner was Ellen Chan. She was stunningly beautiful. I thought of her as petite, but she wasn't really. Where Jenny, Claire, and Barbara were all a couple of inches shorter than I was, she was a couple of inches shorter yet—probably average for a woman or a hair less. Her waist was as slender in proportion to her height as theirs, but her hips and ass were rounder and her bust beautifully larger in proportion. She was a really smart one. Chinese, I was pretty sure, though I really couldn't tell Chinese from Japanese, say. Her English was flawless, better than mine, but I thought her parents had been immigrants. Or maybe her grandparents. I didn't really know her all that well. The problem right then was that she was also really athletic. She might be headed for the Olympics or something, eventually, probably in gymnastics of some kind, she was that good. But I knew I'd never catch her. Running wasn't her strongest thing, obviously, or she would have been in group one. And in fact I wondered why she wasn't. We chatted cordially enough, but I felt doomed.

She took off running at about my fastest speed, which might sound OK unless you realized she could probably keep it up the whole way. There was nothing for it but to run as fast as I thought I could continue, faster than I was comfortable with, but she was widening the gap the whole time. At least it would be a penalty, not a forfeit, I told myself, if I kept enough attention up to not interfere with anyone else. I rounded the trees to see her still pretty far up, maybe not pulling ahead quite as fast. She looked back to see where I was, and tripped and fell. She went into a smooth roll, almost a textbook example of how to do it, and rolled up to her feet, then looked around for just an instant. But I had instantly poured on everything I had, knowing this was my only chance, and as she turned to start running I tackled her. That's a self-serving way of saying that I grabbed her and collapsed, gasping for breath, dragging her down with me.

People managed to avoid us, and we crawled over to the rope and under it as quickly as we could. We got up and walked off a little way. I said, through heavy panting, "I'm supposed to tear your clothes off, by force if necessary, but you know as well as I do that I'm whipped enough that I can't do it if you seriously resist. You can probably out-wrestle me anyway. I hope either you won't really resist or that you'll let me catch my breath, anyway." I wasn't gasping desperately by this time, but I was still having trouble talking that much, and I was dripping sweat in buckets, whereas she still looked almost fresh.

She said, "Take your time, I'm not going anywhere. That's what the rules say. As for wrestling, you're fit enough yourself, and I'm not in your weight class. You could pin me easily enough, though I admit that I could probably keep slipping loose, but you'd get them off in the end. Admittedly, they will call time on us after a while."

"But that would be your victory, not mine. I'd get the penalty, not you."

After a moment or two, I grabbed her, gently enough, and started pulling things off her. She didn't scream or carry on. She struggled just a little, just enough for deniability I guessed. When she was nude, she was amazingly beautiful. Her build was small, small bones I guess, and very slender and athletic, but her hips were a little rounder than Jenny's—or Claire's or Barbara's—and her breasts were noticeably bigger in proportion. I'd been afraid that I was so spent that I wouldn't respond, but that turned out not to be a problem, between seeing her and the body contact of undressing her. I got my own clothes off and lay down with her, arms around her.

I said, "The only thing the rules specify is the screwing part, but I'm going to kiss you, if it's OK. I'm telling you instead of just doing it so you'll have a chance to say it's not OK. Or I can pin you if you'd rather let me but say I forced myself on you, too."

She didn't say anything, but moved in to kiss me. That went on for a little while.

I said, "I'm guessing you're a virgin at this point, right?" She agreed. "OK, are you feeling really nervous or anything? If you are, well, I can try eating your pussy some if you like. That seemed to help, once, Monday."

She kissed me pretty thoroughly and said, "I don't think I'll need it. I'm afraid I'd rather just get it over with, the painful part I mean." We kissed for another minute or two, and I stroked her breasts and pussy, trying to spread her natural lubrication around down there a little, as well as exciting myself and—I hoped—her. Then I positioned myself and started in. I moved in and out slightly, still only the very tip in, and told her, "Here's where it hurts." I pushed steadily harder until suddenly I was past it. She said, "Things hurt worse than that all the time." I told her, "For some, it's a lot worse. Or so they say."

She didn't come, but when I had she said, "Stay there a minute. You feel really good in there." So I did, moving just enough that I didn't deflate quite as fast. Finally, though, I was pretty limp, and I came out, and I gave her one last, lingering kiss.

As we lay there comfortably, I said, "So, are you going to tell me why you let me catch you?" She looked very surprised and then laughed. "You could tell? I sure hope no one else noticed!" I ran my hand down her side and hip. "Really, can we tell everyone I fell and that you'd never have caught me otherwise?"

"Of course we will, it's even absolutely true, and I'd be lying if I said anything else. If you wanted it to be obvious to everyone, you could have just held your speed down. I won't tell anyone you took a dive. Figuratively, as well as literally. As for how I knew, think about it. You had no reason to keep looking back for me so long. You knew I'd be nowhere near, and you were ahead of everyone far enough that the briefest glance would have been enough. And your recovery was too smooth. I'm sure you can do that, OK, but looking back that way you were out of position. But I still really want to know why. And for that matter, why are you in group two? I think you probably are around the top of group one, in performance."

"Thank you. For your second question, I held back in the tests. I don't think I fooled them, but I did try to make it look natural. Better to be able to show improvement through the year than to try to impress anyone at the beginning, I thought, and right now I'm really glad I did it that way.

"For the other, look. Sooner or later, probably in this game, someone is going to catch me and screw me. Or worse, I'll make some kind of forfeit and dozens of guys will be lining up to screw me. Or if not, we'll get to hands-on instruction eventually. Anyway, why postpone the pain? And to be blunt, you're nice and I have no real desire to stick a dildo up your ass. Monday I did it, and it's not a kick for me, but he was someone I didn't feel too sorry for. I didn't go for the full time span, though. And finally, to be even more blunt, I knew you're nice, but I overheard some girls talking about you. I gather you were the first, for both of them, and they were saying how you went out of your way to be gentle, and that it had been really good for them both. So I figured you would be for me, too, and I was right." She kissed me once more, at length, and then we started getting dressed.

"Chan, I meant to say this a lot earlier. I really admired how you spoke up Monday, about how those bozos had been doing, with Ms. Miller." We were now dressed and up. I took her in my arms and kissed her once more. We walked off toward the finish line.

"I didn't do it for her, exactly, but they made me spitting mad, to treat anyone at all that way, and then lying about it. And hogging all the turns, too. I tell you, if the penalty had been hanging at dawn, I'd have gotten up to cheer. The only thing I regret at all about this afternoon," putting her arm around my waist and giving me a squeeze for just a moment, "is that I'll have to wait for another day for my own turn with a dildo on them. That, I'm looking forward to."

We reported to the gate patrol, and went on into the forfeit area. Ms. Miller had been captured, because she was there administering penalty to one of Wagner's bunch, but then she headed off toward the penalty area with a boy but no dildo. I watched for a minute as a line of girls, one of them Barbara, took their turns. Chan went and stood with the audience. I watched her go, admiring her beauty and grace, for a moment remembering. Jenny's voice spoke from my left side.

"However did you manage to catch Chan? She had a big lead, and you were already looking pretty much done when I lost sight of you."

"She spent too much time looking back instead of ahead, and tripped and took a fall."

"Ouch!"

"She's a gymnast, remember? She turned it into a spectacular recovery. But for once I reacted fast enough, and by the time she was up again, there I was. Good thing, too. I sprinted as fast as I possibly could, and just barely made it. If I'd been even a second later, she'd have been gone, and I would have just collapsed in a heap and almost certainly been a forfeit. And no, I'm not exaggerating! Did you evade capture yourself?"

"No, and the penalty has already been applied, on the spot. You took kind of a long time."

"I told you, I was all in, and I had to recover. But I'm about ready to see who else is forfeit. Girls, I mean. Are you going to watch here?"

"Later, maybe. I'd rather watch real sex than stand here now. And be with you, watching with you or watching you, either way."

We wandered off. The pickings were a little slim today, with just three girls. Only one of them, Phyllis Witt, was very attractive to me, so I got in line there, three ahead of me and one busy. I didn't really know her much, so we didn't even exchange words. She just looked at me resignedly when I came up, and I went in. I was very ready by then, and it was pretty quick. Phil and Phyllis. Not much in a name, I guess, but that was a bust.

After I got dressed, I moved off. Jenny caught up to me after a moment. I told her, "It will be a little while yet." We wandered away from all the forfeits, male and female. I told her, "That wasn't really all that good, but it was a lot better than Ms. Miller Monday. Her pussy was all gooey and dripping, and I'd say the muscle tone was on its way out, but the smell wasn't so bad and I wasn't kneeling in a pool of slime. I wonder how it will be later. Well, I won't have a chance to find out."

After a few minutes, we headed back and watched more boys screw her. That did help my recovery, and after seeing two in action I was ready.

I had decided to start with one I hadn't even spoken to before. I knew her name, but not really more. She'd never been in any of my classes except gym, and there she was about at the bottom, mostly because she was pretty fat. To me, and I thought to everyone else, she was past plain and into ugly. She was sitting there fully dressed. I went over to her and said, "Cole, I'm afraid you'll have to get those clothes off." She looked surprised, but started stripping. I didn't find it an improvement, in this case. I followed suit, though.

I sat down next to her and said, "How is it that you were dressed, anyway? Didn't your partner do his thing yet? He's supposed to do that first off. Or you are, I guess."

"Him! He's a forfeit, too. Billy Butts." That explained some. He was almost as fat as she was, and completely not athletic. "We collided. My own partner, and they called a forfeit on both of us! They should have just called it a capture." I heard later that it had looked like the referee would have liked to do that, but felt she honestly couldn't. Butts had somehow gotten ahead of Cole, and she plowed into him from behind.

Now, don't get wrong ideas here. Neither of them was particularly bright, in my estimation, but you didn't get into that school if you were completely stupid. I figured, later, that they'd both pushed their speed until they were panting too hard to watch where they were going.

She said, "Would it be OK with you to come in from behind?"

I said, "Your partner is the only one who's supposed to do that. I'd wind up a forfeit myself if I did."

WilCox49
WilCox49
160 Followers