The Humper Game Pt. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WilCox49
WilCox49
160 Followers

Then again, I suddenly realized, the girls probably wore bras because they were part of the uniforms they were assigned, and they were told to. After all, I too was wearing clothes that were provided, the same ones—barring size—as every other male student in my class, allowing for different outfits for different situations.


Early that week, I sought Bruja out and arranged to meet her to talk. We agreed on the study period before supper. We both wanted to avoid audience or interruptions, so we decided to talk in her room, room 32. We met outside the girls' wing, and when Ms. Miller checked me in she looked a little surprised and curious, but she made no comments.

Bruja said, by way of welcome, "Thank you again for being willing to do this. It means a lot to me."

"What you said to me means a lot, too. And I have to ask you to forgive me, too. I'm finding it harder than I would have dreamed to let it all go, it seems. When you were standing there in tears—. Um. With anyone else, I would have at least offered a hug and a shoulder to cry on, and somehow I just couldn't. I truly do forgive you, please believe me! But it seems something in there doesn't. To my shame! I can only say it's against my will. Can I at least offer the hug, now, to show I'm in earnest?"

She came up to me, into my arms, and we hugged for a moment. I had been steeling myself, and now I found that it wasn't really so bad. Except that somehow I stepped back too soon.

"Morris, I would forgive you almost anything! I owe it to you, how could I do anything else?" She was crying again, and I made myself embrace her again, pulling her head onto my shoulder. I worked to stay that way, but in only a couple of minutes I stepped back.

"I'm ashamed to say it, but—if it were more, if say I had to kiss you or take you to bed, I don't know how I'd do."

She looked startled and almost alarmed, for a moment. Was the thought of her having sex with me as bad for her as from my side? But she only said, "Thank you. You're a much better person than I am."

She gestured to a chair, and sat in the other one. I sat too. After a moment she went on, "Do you mind if I explain just a little? I'm not trying to justify how I treated you, if anything this does the opposite. I want to clear the air or something." I waited, and she went on, "Way back three years ago, I don't know what irritated me about you. Nothing you did wrong, I know that. That, I would remember. But I bugged you, and you tried to find out what you had done. You tried to talk to me, to fix it. And somehow that bugged me more. I wanted you to retaliate, I guess. So I guess I started wondering what it would take to get you to go after me.

"So, having wronged you, I kept adding to it, trying to find a way to push your buttons. And you were always careful and polite, no matter how I provoked you. And so I resented you, for nothing more than treating me right in spite of what I was doing. I'm so ashamed." And there were tears in her eyes again.

I needed to try again to comfort her, and I managed to hug her. I told her, "I might have blown up at you, but—you know about Jasper and me, right? I did say something dumb to her that hurt her. I shouldn't have said it anyway, it wasn't fair, I was being cute at her expense. But it tied into something about her family, something bad and very painful to her, and she assumed that I knew about that, and was mocking her about it. And I tried to apologize and to explain, and she just wouldn't listen to me, but she held it against me, until just recently. It hurt me a lot. That happened only a little before you started in on me, and it made me really determined to watch what I said and never give anyone any reason to resent me again. I've failed from time to time, but I'm glad I managed it with you."

She kissed me gently on the cheek. "You did. And thank you so much." She was the one who stepped back this time. After all, she had stopped crying. "Is there more we need to discuss or settle? I'm ready to do anything I can, if there is. I don't mean, are we ready to be friends the way you are with your little group. You're having trouble even with little things, a hug you say you would give anyone else without a second thought. And it's my fault, not yours! So I can't complain! I know you really will keep trying, just like you held me a little longer the second time despite wanting to run away, and just now a lot longer, and maybe not wanting quite so much to run. Especially, is there anything I can do to help? I would do anything I can to make it right."

"There is one thing, but it's not like that, not at all. I don't see how it could help change my feelings, and you certainly don't owe me an answer. It's this. A while ago, I was in the girls' wing—we'd been studying—and we were starting out to go to supper, I think it was just a minute before the first warning. Anyway, from somewhere down the hall there were, um, loud cries. And when we got up to your room, there were all these girls milling around, kind of blocking the hall. And I'm still curious, just full of questions about it. Was it you, was it what it sounded like, if so were you doing it to yourself or did you have a partner, male or female? If yourself, your fingers, or some kind of, um, sex toy? And was it your first time or something, or did you just not care whether everyone heard?"

"Whether or not it will help, I can answer that. And you're wrong, I owe you an answer, to anything, even if it's embarrassing, even if I wouldn't tell anyone else. Yes, it was me, by myself, and my first and only orgasm ever, so far. I was imagining, well, remembering a situation that had happened recently, imagining that it had gone on differently—please don't make me tell you what!—and I just found myself rubbing my body, and I couldn't seem to stop. And then it just happened. I wasn't expecting anything like that, and I had no idea it would be so noisy. I didn't expect any of what happened!

"You have lots of experience with this, I understand. How do other girls manage without, um, screaming their heads off?"

"Well, some of them don't, obviously. I know you've heard Cole, not once, but over and over! But it varies, a lot. Some just aren't very loud. They moan and all that, but not all that loudly—even when it's the first time and they weren't expecting it at all. Some would be noisy, but they really work at it. I know a couple who just clamp their mouths closed and keep them that way. Even their first time—but I admit I had warned them—in those cases they may not have known what it would be like, and they may not have known it would happen, but they were prepared.

"Some cover their mouths with their hands, or put something, a hand or something else, in and bite down on it. One girl, if she's having sex, always has something like a rolled-up washcloth ready for that purpose, if she can. I, um, I was her first, technically, but she said she had a history of masturbating, and I think her first time or more at that must have been noisy.

"One, in gym class, she was a forfeit, and she started to scream, and I clapped my hand over her mouth. I was embarrassed later, there I was cutting off her breathing, but she said she was glad. Neither of us had wanted the attention that would have drawn. And on a subsequent occasion, she was my partner that time and I caught her, she was ready and used her own hand. The reason she hadn't stifled herself the first time was because it took her by surprise, because it was her first orgasm—I think. Anyway, she wasn't expecting it. Same as what you said about yourself.

"And finally there's one, um, on two occasions now, she makes no real noise at all. She closes her eyes and breathes a little fast and heavily, but if you were watching and not paying enough attention you might never know. No outward movements, face calm and composed, no gasping or panting, no noise at all. I really don't know whether that was natural from the beginning or whether she trained herself somehow, but I'm awed. And she definitely comes. From the inside it's hard to miss, when it's that strong."

"Thank you! That may help, if it ever happens again."

"You'll find you won't be taken by surprise that way, after a while. You get practice at recognizing the signs that it's coming. Even I can tell by the feel when the girl is getting close, even if she's totally silent. Oh, normally there are moans and gasps leading up to it, but usually not so loud. Usually. But even without that, it's obvious from the way her body feels, from the inside. If she just tries to hold onto my cock tighter on purpose, that feels different, somehow.

"You realize, I always wanted to avoid drawing attention, and kind of insisted on her not letting herself get loud. That's partly selfish, to avoid embarrassing comments, but also, in gym, with forfeits, I was pretty sure she would prefer not to have dozens of boys lining up one after the other. But I expect there will be times, eventually, when I won't mind if my partner announces to the whole world that she's getting screwed and enjoying it a lot."

"Thank you again, that all really helps. I. Um. I really wish that could be me." She hesitated, started to say something, and then hesitated some more. Finally, she said, "I know what you said earlier. But if everything really is settled, would you mind if, um, if we could be totally trite and seal it with a kiss?"

"I'm willing, but I don't know how much I can do. Really. You saw earlier, I can hug you, but I'm really stiff and self-conscious. I really do mean it when I say it's not on purpose, and I want to be able to be natural and relaxed with you. So yes, please, let's try."

We stood up, and she came into my arms once more. And yes, it was stiff and unnatural. Not the least bit arousing, for me anyway, even though I did my best. She stood a while, arms still around me, and finally said, "Thank you. I know you tried, and you meant it—not as a kiss I mean, but as a token that you forgive me. It means way more to me than a really different kiss from anyone else could."

She stepped away. I said, "Goodbye, then, Bruja. Thank you for everything about it." She said, "Goodbye, Morris." I went out the door, up the hall, and out past Ms. Miller at the desk.


Revision: 4/9/2019

WilCox49
WilCox49
160 Followers
12