The Humper Game Pt. 02 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WilCox49
WilCox49
160 Followers

My hands being full of a fairly heavy tray of dishes and food, I couldn't really do much. I said, "You heard what I told all those folks this morning. If they have anything against you on their own, well, you'll have to deal with them about it, but if they won't accept that I've forgiven you and that that's all settled, they aren't friends of mine. I mean it, and I will say so."

She looked even more woebegone, but she only said, "Oh, Phil, thank you." So we went off together. We did find Jenny and Claire and Barbara gathered, with boys who had to be their partners, and I said, "Is it OK if we squeeze in here?" They all moved so that we could fit in. We got dishes put down, then found a spot where trays were already stacked on a nearby table, and sat down.

Two of the three boys were ones I knew well and was on first-name terms with, both great guys. The third I didn't know so well. I didn't actually know anything against him, but he had always kind of rubbed me the wrong way. He was Jenny's partner.

They all addressed Samantha as Bruja, which was normal. I felt that the girls were a bit chilly, but they were civil enough for me not to take exception. Finally, though, Jenny spoke up to Samantha and me.

"Phil, we all heard you made a kind of a speech to a lot of people this morning. I'm sure the report was garbled, but the gist was clear and it sounded like you, and it probably was basically correct. You two are assigned as partners, and there were some problems because of the past but they're all settled now. And Bruja, we all—the three of us I mean—we all heard you ask him for forgiveness, and heard him give it. And by everything we've seen since, it looks like you really meant it.

"So I don't mean to hold anything against you, and I'm sure the others don't either. If Phil is willing to forgive you, well, what right do I have to hold anything against you, that you did to him? And you never treated me, personally, badly. But I'm sure you'll understand that it's going to take a while to really get through to my feelings, enough that I trust you, and I hope you won't be hurt, yourself, by that. If you're really Phil's friend, you're mine unless and until something one of us does offends the other, and I'll try to work anything like that out. Is that OK? I wish I could feel it more, and I'll try, and we'll see. I mean it. Please believe I'm working on it." She glanced at Claire and Barbara. "I guess I wound up speaking for myself, but I think they'll feel just the same. If they don't, they should speak up right now so we all know where we are."

Neither of the others really said anything, but it was clear that she really had spoken for all three. Samantha was crying again. I didn't have to move my chair, the way we were shoehorned in there wasn't room for us to be sitting apart, but I gave her a hug, and kept my arm around her. This meant I couldn't eat, but I figured this wouldn't last all that long, and I was almost right.

Samantha got control of herself enough to say, "Thank you, all three of you! Phil asked me if it was OK to find you, he just said his friends but I know you're at the top of the list, and sit with you. He said sometime during this week we should sit with my friends too, and I had to tell him I didn't really have any, not people who would seek me out to do things with, not even things like eating lunch together. I didn't go after anyone else the way I did him, with one huge exception you all know about, that I'm even more ashamed of than I am for the way I treated him. But I wasn't ever very nice to anyone, I guess. I got along with most people, but no more.

"And he was kind enough to say," and she was starting to cry harder here, and had to kind of pause to get control of herself a little again, "that anyone who wanted to hold anything against me for his sake, because of what I'd done to him, just couldn't be his friend. He said, if you have something against me on your own, it's between you and me. And if you do, or if you know anyone who does, please, please come to me and talk to me, and I'll try most anything I can to make it up.

"So for you to say what you did, before either of us said a word about it, means more to me than you can ever realize. I know it will be hard, really hard. I'd hurt Phil so badly, that determined as he was to forgive me we had a lot of trouble yesterday trying to work together. I'm so happy that we did, he did get through it, but it was hard for him, and it was my fault. I'd love to be your friend, too, and I know that can't happen overnight, but even if I don't sound like it, crying like this, I'm overjoyed that you are willing to try." She sat and sobbed, and I hugged her tighter. This might last longer that I'd thought. I thought regretfully of the dish of ice cream in front of me, melting, but Samantha was a lot more important, and at least I wasn't totally unfed.

Everyone was quiet for what seemed a very long time, except for Samantha's quiet sobs. Then Jenny said, "Would it be all right for you to call me Jenny? Please?" As Samantha nodded and sobbed harder, Jenny stood up and came around the table. I boosted Samantha up onto her feet, and they hugged. I could hear Samantha saying, very faintly, "Thank you, thank you, thank you so much."

Jenny said, "Again, I'm speaking for myself. We'll have to see where things fall out next week, but if you and Phil are as close now as it seems you are, I think you'll be eating with us a lot, Samantha."

Claire said, "And please, call me Claire."

Barbara said, "And I'm Barbara. Calling someone Dearie to be formal just sounds dumb, anyway. That's how Phil and I wound up using first names, when we started. I think when we get out of here I'm going to have to look really hard for someone to get married to." She traded smiles with her partner, though.

They both got up and hugged her. They all sat down, and I said, "I don't know about the rest of you, but I want to finish my food, and there's not much time. Samantha, you eat too. You're going to have kind of a strenuous afternoon, I think." There was a little quiet laughter at that, and I noticed Claire and Barbara exchanging smiles with their partners and, I thought, some kind of contact under the table. I was a little worried about Jenny, since there wasn't anything like that visible, but there wasn't going to be time to say anything anytime soon.

Samantha did settle down and start eating. I managed to eat fast enough to go back for some pie and a little more ice cream to top it. When we all got up to collect the dishes, I gave Jenny and Claire and Barbara hugs, with a special quiet "Thank you!" in Jenny's ear. We took our dishes to the window, and then we went our separate ways.

Samantha and I visited our separate lavatories, then met again in the cafeteria and walked together. We were approaching the door to the staff office wing. I said, "I meant to take time earlier to talk about this morning, and it looks like it will have to wait. But what is your assignment for the afternoon?"

"I'm supposed to give you oral sex, at least three times. I was ahead of the game, and I suppose your harem were even more, but your explanation, and the quick things Bella told me about deep throat, well, some things got left out. Some you probably knew, but you were rushed. Anyway, John did teach me a lot, and I'm to make sure I use it all this afternoon. I have to say, doing it to you was a lot more arousing than doing it to John, and it wasn't only that it was all new and exciting the first time. I learned a lot, but I'm going to enjoy it more this afternoon, I'm pretty sure. I'd guess that Bella does it better than I do, and, well, I can see that you like her way better than I like John, too, however that came about."

We arrived at Bella's office and went in. I did knock first, but I wasn't surprised that no one answered. We went on into the bedroom.

I said, "Now, nothing was said to me, and apparently to you, about preliminaries. In fact, you had a lot more specific instructions, believe it or not. Mine were simply to help you practice it, with me as the object. But here's the thing. If you're supposed to do it to me three times, well, if we do a lot of foreplay, you're likely to get aroused, and that's fine with me if it is with you. In your place, I would feel frustrated out of my mind. But it's going to feel really funny to me—wrong, even—if I just lie there and let you do stuff to me for my pleasure. Or stand or sit. So I need you to tell me what I need to do. I suppose it's possible that there will be enough time at the end for something for you, and there's always tonight, but I really don't like the way this is set up."

Samantha was looking at me with affection oozing from every pore. "Phil, thank you. I want you to kiss me, really thoroughly, at least. You need to get undressed, and sooner or later I will too, so I may as well start out that way. You can enjoy my breasts a little, now, but I'd rather you stop with that. You're exactly right, if you do more I'll want something else from you. And I wonder how many other boys in our class are even thinking of doing anything other than lie back and enjoy it."

We got undressed, and lay down, and kissed at length. I did touch her breasts some, and they responded as well. Then she started in, and it was obvious that she had learned from the morning. She quickly had me near coming, and then she backed off some until I wasn't so urgent. She sometimes left the immediate target and gave attention to some other areas. Mostly that didn't do anything at all for me, but I was glad she tried it. I did try to give a little feedback, though. Finally, she sucked and tongued in a way that had me on edge very quickly, and when I came it was wonderful. I lay back gasping as she swallowed, initially gasping for breath but then with near pain as she licked where it was too sensitive. I managed to say something about that, and she changed her approach enough that it just felt wonderful again.

She came up and lay down next to me. I hugged her, pulling her somewhat onto me, and kissed her. "That was wonderful, but it feels so selfish. I mean, eventually I'll get to you, and I suppose you get some satisfaction at pleasing me, I sure do when I can help you come with fingers or tongue, but I wish I were in a position to go in more immediately. Really."

She said, "I love doing that with you! This morning made it really clear to me, it's not really what I'm doing but doing it with you that I love. Giving John pleasure wasn't nearly so nice, though I could enjoy that too. If I could do that with you every single day, though, I don't think I'd ever get tired of it."

"I'm really sure you would. But I love hearing you say it."

"Can I ask you one thing before we go on, though? At the end of this week, after it, can we still be Phil and Samantha? Can I still eat with you? Can I sometimes get you with me all night?"

"I'm counting on it. I'm not comfortable promising, just because I hate promising things I can't control when I don't know all the factors, but I just can't imagine what might interfere. And what I just said, it's silly. We're never in control of what happens tomorrow, and we never know all the factors. We have a lot of input, but there's always stuff we don't know about and can't control, we aren't the ones running the universe.

"So I'll say yes, barring anything really unforeseen. I'll try to get used to saying 'I promise' without the verbal qualification. I just wish I thought I could promise something to someone for next year, too. And you heard what Jenny said, didn't you? She's expecting you to be around me next week, eating with us."

"What was it with her and her partner, by the way? Claire and Barbara were clearly partnered and enjoying it, but it felt like the two of them were even a worse fit than you and I were yesterday starting out."

"I saw it too, and it bothers me. Not just because I love Jenny." I looked at her quickly. "Sam, I love them all, and it's not exclusive and it's not permanent, and you are part of it, I love you too if you're willing to hear that with those reservations. But I do care about her, anyway, a lot. But what I was going to say, I don't really know him, but he seems OK. Not a bully like someone whose name I won't mention, not as far as I know. He might be a sneaky one like Sharkey or something. I don't know anything at all against him, but he's always kind of grated on me, and that may not be his fault at all.

"But I want Jenny to have a great week. If they all drop me for other guys, I'll be frustrated a lot— they've spoiled me—but if they're happy I'll be thrilled about it anyway. But she really deserves someone who turns her on just by being there, and it sure looked like he didn't. But anyway, I decided I'd better keep out of it unless she comes to me. She's supposed to be spending time with him, and I'm with you, and there's just no chance to get her apart and really ask her."

"Time's passing, and I need to get going. I'm not supposed to tell you what I'm going to do, but I kind of think it won't be any surprise." She did get going, and it wasn't a surprise, which doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it. I was ready to be aroused before she started. Even having her there next to me, naked, hadn't gotten me going, not with the things we'd been talking about. Too distracting, I thought. But when she started in, I got large and hard really fast. She took more and more of me into her mouth each time, as much as she had room for, then pulling me back to where she could really do something with sucking and with her tongue. I was getting frustrated, which was ridiculous, and finally I grabbed her shoulders and pushed down to force myself further in. She choked for a moment, then moved so that I could go down into her throat. We moved in rhythm for a while, maybe two or three minutes, with me thrusting hard in, farther down her throat, as she came up to meet me, then backing off some, over and over, until I came. She kept swallowing and swallowing, continuing to move me in and out, then eventually out somewhat slowly, sucking and licking as I came, so that most of the mess stayed in her mouth and got swallowed. There was some around her mouth, still.

I said, "Samantha, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have grabbed you like that."

"John says that lots of men like to control speed and depth during oral sex, and it was fine. Really. We practiced it some this morning. You did surprise me a little."

"Maybe lots of men do, but that doesn't mean I think it's OK. I really promise to try to refrain, hereafter. It's no excuse, but it felt like you were teasing me, and it got to be too much. If that happens again, I'll ask you to stop teasing, instead, OK? But you were wonderful to me."

"You were wonderful. I already knew you especially like that. Bella told me that was what ended the game the first time, when your girls played with you, and I saw what happened yesterday. And I'm lucky enough to be able to do it. John said that some women just can't, and that for this unit, if an instructor can't, they have to find someone to pinch-hit for her. His choice of words, not mine. Stretches them even thinner, for this one morning. And of course, some of the students can't either, and pinch-hitting doesn't help there. The instructor is supposed to discover it and tell her to skip that part. John said that girls sometimes wind up vomiting anyway, though."

I knew what had to be coming next. She wasn't supposed to let me know, so there wasn't much point in telling her I knew. And I knew she knew I knew, anyway. You can keep that spiral going forever, if you're not careful.

I brought her up to where I could kiss and caress her properly, and proceeded to do so, at length. When she started to be ready, she suddenly remembered the program. "Phil, no, you can't come in now! There might not be time for one more go if you do that. Please!"

"Don't worry, that's not the plan. We're just sticking in an extra little interlude."

I moved down and started kissing and licking, inside her thighs, moving up to her pussy. She stopped protesting and started responding. She was already so close! I was going to have to ask her what part of having me down her throat had that effect. I put a finger inside, and tried to very gently lick only the most sensitive areas at the same time, and that was all it took. I did reach up and cover her mouth, but she shook me off. Her noises were quieter after that, though.

When she was all done, she said, "If they're watching and listening and recording, there's not much point in trying to shut me up, is there?"

"Um. The real idea is to teach you to be able to control it, and some input from Bella and John would really be welcome on that." I said the last half of that pretty loudly. "But, in fact, after I covered your mouth, when you freed it again, you were a lot quieter. Not quiet, but not trying to reach the four corners of the universe, either. Or eight. Whatever. But while we have enough time left for what we need, I think, we shouldn't delay any longer. Strut your stuff, girl."

I lay back, but she had me stand up. She knelt down and got going. It took a little longer than it should have—after getting her to come like that I should have been ready instantly. But distaste for the expected ending had me slowed down, in spite of a strong wish to get it over with and get into the shower with her.

Still, it wasn't long before she popped me out just as I started to come, spraying me all over her face and down her front. She kept her eyes open and her mouth closed, I noticed.

When it was over, I told her, "For what it's worth, Bella kept her eyes shut and her mouth open. She caught some in her mouth. And I would think that must sting like crazy in your eyes. Doesn't it?"

She said, "It does. I did it the way John said to, but I'll certainly close my eyes next time. Assuming there is one."

I stood up, reached down, and hoisted her over my shoulder, fireman's carry with her head and torso hanging down my back. "We'll talk later. Right now, we need to get cleaned up. Well, you, but me now, too." I patted her ass as I carried her into the lavatory.

We got in the shower, and I let her adjust the temperature. Cooler than I'd like, but that was OK. I grabbed the bar of soap, rinsed her head off under the water, and pinned her to the wall with my body while I kissed her. After a moment's hesitation, she kissed back.

I soaped her down the front, turned her around, and did her back, then put down the soap and moved my hands around to her breasts again. I fondled until all the soap had washed away, took the soap up again, and began working my way down. Special attention, not really needed for cleaning purposes, to her pussy, but her legs all the way to her feet.

I handed her the soap and said, "Do me now." She managed to do a creditable job, special attention to the cock, which had been waking up for a while now. I took the shampoo and did her hair, which didn't have any gray hairs I could see anywhere in it—or anything else that didn't belong. Natural golden blond, both areas—drapes and carpet—not a hint of undyed roots.

I checked my watch, which I certainly hoped was as showerproof as the manufacturer promised, and decided that there was enough time. I was more than ready. She'd come one more time than she had been expecting, and if she didn't this time I'd just have to work overtime that night. I grasped her around the upper thighs and picked her up. She squealed and grabbed me around the neck, and wrapped her legs around me besides. I carried her to the wall, shoved her against it, and got more or less in position and started trying to find the way in with no hands. After a moment, Samantha apparently decided that I had her securely enough, and dropped both hands to guide me in, and then got her arms back around my neck. I kissed her quickly and said, "Thank you."

WilCox49
WilCox49
160 Followers