The Humper Game Pt. 07 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WilCox49
WilCox49
160 Followers

The dance was pretty standard fare, lots of fun but nothing else to stand out, really. The music was good, but I'd heard much better. Well, 3 Bits a Dollar, with Scott, was maybe not a fair standard to use. The New Year's dance had also had a really good band, though, and even a couple of other fourth Saturday dances had featured better music. I danced more with Ellen than I usually managed to, and no one commented on this, but a couple of times other guys asked her and other women asked me, and we went along. I sure missed Pete and Tammy—just being able to talk with them, but dancing, too. I waltzed once with Kelly, after the break. But all in all, we both had a great time.

These dances continued, monthly, through the summer and the school year, of course, with two adjustments. Once again, the November dance was bumped into the beginning of December. And the regular December dance was moved to the fifth Saturday, to avoid being just before Christmas—which of course put it just before New Year's Eve instead. This didn't really depress attendance, but possibly fewer new people came. That adjustment had happened the year before, too, but of course we weren't in town for it then. I had learned that sometimes a similar change was made to avoid Easter weekend, but this never happened while we were there.


Revision: 8/13/2019

WilCox49
WilCox49
160 Followers