The Hundred-Year Blizzard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe you are still horny, Beth," I said as she rolled on top of me.

"I may have cum really hard, Brian, but orgasms by themselves are simply sexual releases. I won't be truly satisfied until you have made love to me," she cooed in my ear as she began to run her tongue down the side of my neck.

I closed my eyes, savoring the delicious sensations Beth sent coursing through my body. It wasn't long before I was fully aroused once again. We were so engaged that we didn't hear Sharon's return.

After some lengthy 69, I rolled Beth on her back and positioned myself between her thighs. As I plunged my cock home, I looked over at the adjacent bed.

Sharon was exactly as Beth had described many hours earlier. Legs akimbo, she was moving the rubber phallus within herself at the same rate that I was fucking her daughter. She looked at me and smiled at my heated gaze.

"Yes, Brian, I truly love to watch and be watched. Enjoy my daughter while I enjoy you both," she said softly.

And I enjoyed them both as well.