The Hung Games Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two in ninety seconds, that's not bad!" I said.

She turned and opened her mouth, showing the rich pool of jizz she'd gathered there as well.

"Okay, three," I admitted, "but these are amateurs, none of them have the resistance of athletes."

She finally swallowed the spunk in a lewd gulp before finally answering, "Fair enough, Watermelons, but do you honestly think you could pull that off."

My mouth hung open for a second, before I gave a tit-heaving sigh and answered,

"No, that was fucking impressive. I've only seen one other hand-job specialist before."

She laughed, doing some micro-heaving of her own.

"Oh tuggers aren't my speciality, bitch. I'm good at them, sure, but if you ever get to watch me do my special technique you'll probably spontaneously grow a penis just so you can cum to the sight of it."

She leaned in and kissed me on the cheek... it wasn't a loving, kiss, it was an act of sheer domination; she was showing me and everyone here that as far as she was concerned, she owned me. She gave one of my fat tits a lingering grope before sashaying her way out. Everyone watched her lingering exit, some more hungrily than others.

I sighed and sat at the bar, trying to distract myself from highlight reels all over on different screens.

The bartender, Vince, was a nice guy and when he set my customary mead in front of me he leaned in low to catch my eye.

"Hey, Jazz?" he said.

"What?" My tone was definitely dejected.

"Don't you worry about her. She's scared of you."

Now it was my turn to laugh, "What do you mean? She all but peed on me to mark her territory."

He smirked. "You get good at reading people when you tend bar, especially sexual athletes, because you guys wear every emotion in your whole bodies."

"Okay," I said hesitantly. Sounded like well-meaning bullshit to make me feel better. "thanks, I guess."

He shook his head, "No, there's more. Think about it, she walked all the way up here, but unlike you, she didn't stay for a drink or anything."

I sat up straighter, the realization dawning on me, "Hey, you're right..."

"Exactly. She was targeting you. Trying to intimidate you. Now tell me, Jazz, why would she do that?"

I grinned despite myself and took a hearty swig of the honey-wine before I answered.

"That bitch is scared of me."

Vince clapped my shoulder warmly and moved on to serve others.

When all this was over, that man is getting the blowjob of his life

-------------------

My guide's cock wasn't quite in Lucas' league, at least since Luke had turned mature (or so Luke has told me, he's apparently been measuring himself since he hit puberty, or rather, it hit him like a ton of bricks) but the older man was still trying to cram all thirteen of his beer-bottle thick inches all the way into my throat. He was quite handsome, which I admit was big part of me choosing him to be my guide when I'd reached sexual maturity. He was dark haired and somewhat brawny, thicker with less definition than Lucas but still strong, hair greying at the temples but not thinned out in the least.

"Come on, kitten, you can do it!" he stroked my hair gently as he spoke his words of encouragement.

I fought to keep his cockslab and my breakfast inside of me as he made ram after ram against my gag reflex. I was getting better, that was for sure. When he had first started training me for bigger cocks I couldn't have throated a tiny seven-incher, but now he had a full nine burried deep in my gullet. I had initiated this session even though I still felt a bit bruised from yesterday's attempts.

"That's it princess, you were born for the biggest men, you're built for it, after all. Come on! Suck my big fat cock! suck it! I want your lips to meet these heavy fucking balls, show me you're my little whore!" As if to emphasize his point, he put a hand to the back of my head and crammed in a tenth inch, the brutal stab brought stinging tears to my eyes and drove a thick gout of displaced slobber to run down his prickshaft. I made a ragged whimpering noise but didn't tap out or try to pull back; I was going to get this right if it literally killed me.

Luke came back into the house, he and his guide had lived with us ever since I'd accepted him as my promised. He was stripped to the waist, his huge muscles gleaming in a sheen of light sweat; He'd been chopping wood for the first few hours of the morning. Cocking his head to take in the scene, he gave his balls an idle scratch as he watched, "See hon? This is why we can't fuck like other promised and pledged, you just could never handle a guy my size. You can barely suck your guide's dick!"

I blushed angrily, forcing myself down another two inches faster than I should have, gagging insanely hard and pulling back with haste as thick white globs of streaming precum and slobber spilled down the tremendous cock.

"See?" Said Luke, walking past, giving my round juicy butt a big spank as he did so. "I'm gonna go core my guide out in a shower." He said matter-of-factly. My guide's face had such an odd look on it then, he was clearly very impressed with the extremely studly man I'd accepted, but at the same time Luke had seized the "alpha male" title from him the second he'd set foot in the house, and my guide clearly didn't know what to do about it. I don't think he'd been ready to lose that so soon. He really was a big man, handsome for his age, still strong with all of his salt-and-pepper hair.

To give him a pleasant distraction I leaned down and began to lick the balls I had failed to reach with my lips, slobbering my tongue up and down low-hanging wrinkly sack with its pair of big lemons. I paused and pulled back to give each orb a kiss of my thick, cocksucking lips, then back more to speak.

"Don't pay attention to him, hon. I don't want to fuck him either. He thinks just because he has that big stupid dicky flopping every which way all the time he's like the perfect fuck, but he's just such a jerk!" This all might seem a bit confusing, so let me straighten a few things out.

At the age of 18, two important things happen in our culture. The first is that we choose a guide someone to teach us the ins and outs of sex who has more experience, they are generally our first partners and there is no expectation of romantic attachment to them, they're just there to provide knowledge to the next generation of sexually mature adults without allowing for the fatal mistake of confusing sex for love. Of course friendship is often part of it, and I certainly had that with my guide, though as per protocol, I didn't even know his name.

The second things that happen is that the government will recommend a number of like-aged individuals to be your promised ( or pledged if you're female) and you can elect to pick one of them to live with and ideally eventually marry. There are big cash incentives to do so and other perks.

The matches are suggested based on tip-top research in terms of genetic compatibility and go a long way in helping create new combinations of healthier, longer-lived individuals. The whole thing is derived from a long-abandoned arranged-marriage system that was far more coercive and less evolved, now it's just down to suggestion and choice. I couldn't help myself when I saw how good-looking luke was, but the fact that he was also unbelievably well-hung came as a pleasant (ish) surprise. The ego that came with it was a bit overtaxing at times.

I didn't tell my guide it was Luke's dick I was thinking of while I slurped his head back into my throat, slowly working it down again. From upstairs the sound of water beginning to run began, followed not long after by Luke's guide's moans. Her dirty-mouthed obscenities started not long after.

"...Huge! SO FUCKING HUGE! My disciple has SUCH a big fat cock! Oh FUCK FUCK! Do it baby! Dick-punch my guts! I'm such a SLUT for huge cocks like yours! FUCK!"

Then her words took an odd turn.

"Your COCK is so fucking HUGE! There's no way Jazzy could ever handle a massive one like yours! You'd kill her! FUCK you're just too big for your pledged, baby!"

I wasn't just crying from the brutal attack I was making on my own gag reflex with my guide's cock; that hurt.

"He's just making her say that." He said, petting my hair.

I knew he was right, she would say anything Luke told her when that huge cock was buried inside of her. I thought of Luke for a moment, thought of how utterly angry I was at him and his arrogance and the fact that he was a thousand percent right that I wanted him more than anything in the world, the rage boiled in me, almost making me forget where I was.

Then I realized exactly where I was. My guide's wet, dangling balls were resting heavily against my chin. I'd throated the whole thirteen inches and not even noticed.

That was the very first time I realized, my anger at Luke was going to make me a sex goddess.

12