The Hungary Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too, Nick," she panted between my thrusts.

"Are you in ivarzás?" I asked with a smile.

Mona laughed. "Yeah, for real." She explained, "Sex ed in Hungary was only a little better than the Bible Belt today. She's in the fertile part of her cycle. I'm just in the horny part of mine." I must not have a good poker face, because she added, "I just told you I'm horny. You shouldn't look disappointed!" She's been on the Pill for over a year, so I knew there was no fertile period to speak of, but I'd thought about it before.

I managed to keep ramming my cock into her cunt while I said, "Well, we never talked about it before."

"Did you want ...?"

"A baby?" I stopped moving my hips and put my arms around her. "I can't think of anything that would make me happier."

Mona smiled. "Then I want it too." She brought her heels up to my ass and urged me on. I came inside her, but in the back of my mind, I knew that I didn't have much to give her after the night before. She didn't seem to mind. Even if she'd thrown out her current supply of pills, it most likely wouldn't happen that month.

Sári spent the next evening with some of her socialite friends. Mona had an emergency at work. That gave me an evening to recuperate from the previous night. I needed it for the following night. Mona hadn't told me where she'd be, but there were signs in Sári's handwriting telling me to get naked and come into the guest bedroom. They were both naked, on their backs and next to each other. "Take us both," Mona said.

I knelt in front of her and started licking her pussy. At the same time, I reached over and fucked Sári with my fingers. Once Mona came, I moved in front of Sári. I finger-fucked Mona, but Sári got on the floor and proceeded to suck my dick. She'd learned things from practice in that area as well. She touched spots on my sac that I never knew were sensitive before. When I was good and hard, she said, "You know what I want, don't you?"

"Give it to her," Mona said.

"But you and I-"

"She wants it more. She wants it now. I don't mind waiting."

"Okay," I said. Sári was already lying on the floor. I got between her legs and slid my cock inside her loving pussy.

Mona had grasped my wrist and was using my fingers as a sex toy. "Yeah, fuck that cunt, motherfucker. You know you love it."

There was no point in denying it. I'd only known Sári a few days, but I loved her as much as I loved Mona, and I wanted whatever she wanted. I rubbed her tits and said, "You want someone to feed with these, don't you?"

"Yes! Yes!" she shouted. "Come in my womb!"

Mona had let go of my wrist. I felt her index fingers stroke my buttocks and it sent me over the top. "Shit! I'm coming, Sári. Your lover is going to give you what you want!"

I could feel her walls contracting around me, and it was different from when she did it deliberately. "Oh, fuck. Fuck, yes. I love it when your balls spurt live semen into my hot hole. Yeah ... your cock is twitching and throbbing inside my cunt. Oh, God, I can imagine the baby you're putting into me." I felt her putting her arms around me. She kissed me, put her hands on my arms and rolled over on top of me. I thought she was doing it to capture every drop of my cum that she could, but she stayed upright and Mona sat on my face, her back to her mother. With Sári controlling my dick for me, and managing to get it hard enough for one more fuck, I was able to concentrate on eating that beautiful pussy. Soon I was rewarded with a mouthful of young pussy juice.

Some women look like their mothers. Some sound like their mothers. Mona's love juices smell similar to Sári's. It's the most amazing scent I've ever experienced, and it's one I get to experience a lot now. Sári visited us several more times, and I gave them both a very "white" Christmas despite the mildest winter we've had here since I was born. Sári got tired of just visiting. She bought a house uptown with four bedrooms. She has her own; Mona and I share one; and we have two more in case our family grows. I want to grow old with Mona, but for now she's more interested in me giving her a sister than a baby of her own. We've fallen into a new pattern where I fuck Sári's pussy with Mona encouraging me to knock her up, and then I make love to Mona, delivering a lot fewer sperm to her womb. Even though she's staying on the Pill till I finish med school, she gets turned on talking about my live sperm floating inside her. In fact, that's when she lives up to her name the loudest.

12