The Hunger

Story Info
Hungry vampire bites off more then she can chew.
2.3k words
4.34
28.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gojenngo
Gojenngo
764 Followers

It was dark; the night so black as to be suffocating. The city around her had turned into a concrete jungle only one which was void of all wild life. She walked quickly keeping her head down so as to appear submissive. She knew that direct eye contact would be seen as a challenge and she wanted to avoid anything of the sort. She was on a mission of sorts; she had a specific goal in mind and there wasn't anything that would keep her from her destination.

The city slowly came to life. She moved from the desolate, deserted section of town where life had lost all hope into that area of the city that vibrated with life. The music poured out of the clubs, bars and various joints in a steady stream that washed over her. Throughout the years she'd come to love all music from the classics once witnessed in the great halls of London to the current techno wave the promised to beat on until the break of day. There was worth in each and she found that no matter what the music is soothed her savage beast.

Her beast slithered just beneath the surface. It was late; she'd waited too long and now paid the price in pain. Her heart beat a fierce tempo within her chest, the steady rhythm mimicking that of the music that surrounded her. The blood didn't simply flowed within her veins, is surged back and forth like the tide. Her breath came out in a shallow pant and she fought to take back the reins on her hunger. She comforted herself, telling herself that nourishment was near. The litany repeated itself over and over in her mind until she had once again gained control over herself.

After all these years she should be beyond the need but the hunger seemed to grow exponentially each year. Long ago she accepted herself and what she had become. The choice had never been hers; the disease had been inflicted upon her one night when she made the mistake of walking home unescorted. From that moment on she ceased to be a well bred refined lady and had become what all men feared. Forced to leave her friends, family and the only life she'd ever known she had walked off into the night never looking back. Once infected the choice had been simple, either walk away or die. Still human in her mind she possessed the self-preservation necessary to chose life not knowing what the quality of that life would be.

Years later she learned life's lesson only too well. She knew that there was no place for her in the mortal world but that didn't stop her from existing just beneath the surface. She walked among them, sensed on some animal level but never really seen. There was still a part of her that needed the contact, the constant touch and connection with the world from which she'd come.

But it was this need the put her and those around her in danger this night. She was hungry, the need growing each time she sensed blood. Pulling her cloak more tightly around her, she continued to walk through the crowd. She tried to close her senses, to block out the scent of heat and blood. She knew how to hide herself so that they couldn't see her yet it took a different kind of control to block out the sound and scent of all that blood. She shouldn't have come out on this night nor allowed herself the luxury of walking among them but it was the only way to get what she need.

Ah, but that was a lie. She could have got what she needed without walking among them. She had grown stronger, more powerful over the years and possessed the ability to do many things. Instead, she chosen to torment and test herself by taking the difficult road.

There were rules, her own as well as those of her kind and she obeyed them all. To deny the rules was to risk disorder, detection and death from her own kind as well as the humans. There were many stories throughout history when the feared and the unknown where hunted down and destroyed. She wouldn't see that done to herself or her people.

Sensing her own resolve diminishing, she stopped. Standing still she remained unmoved as the city and all its humanity moved passed her. Time and time again human flesh brushed past her never knowing she was there. She appeared like a cold spot, a space on the sidewalk that everyone instinctively moved to avoid. If someone missed it and come in contact with her the sensation was one of cold, still air. It was an uncomfortable feeling, one certain to send shivers coursing over their skin.

Opening her senses, for one moment she let the world know she was there. In that same instant, she let the warmth of humanity, the scent of their skin and blood, both living, wash over her. Her hunger flared and the world turned its attention to her. In that same instant she sent herself soaring.

They were waiting for her.

"Kalaya." Cain greeted her without warmth.

"Where is he?"

His face tightened. He, along with every other vampire, had sensed her hunger but that wasn't what worried him. He had sensed her power. It was a power that had taken years if not centuries to amass but this was the first time he had felt her presence so pronounced. She had kept it hidden well and that was what worried him.

Kalaya sensed Cain's apprehension and anger but acknowledge neither. There would be time enough later to discuss this latest development. Right now she had more important things to see to. She didn't need to open herself up. Instead she reached out with a single sense and found what she was looking for. "Never mind; I will find him myself."

"You already have." It was his warning to her, Cain's way of letting her know that no matter her power he was still older, and stronger, then her.

Kalaya slipped the hood of her cloak from her head revealing long locks of hair that curled down her back and stopped only when they reached her narrow waist. Death had robbed her skin of all its warmth and color making the red of her hair and the green of her eyes more pronounced. Her body was still that of a nineteen year old with high, firm breasts, a narrow waist and long lean legs.

She moved passed him and into the hall. The building was old, the grounds older. In all the years it had stood here nothing had been done to bring it into the modern world. The only light was that from candles, wall sconces and candelabra. The halls were wide, the furniture antique and stone walls covered with tapestries.

Cain didn't bother to follow her. He had his own business to tend to but tomorrow would be a different story. He expected that they would be having visitors soon.

Lucien was waiting for her. He was human and he was hers. He had just finished stroking the fire, the only warmth since there was no electricity, and stood at her entrance. He didn't say anything but just stood and stared.

He was beautiful. Tall with dark hair and darker eyes his shoulders were broad, his waist and hips narrow and his legs muscular. His chest was bare and his black slacks already unbuttoned. She walked over and silently slid her hands over his chest. Her palms were smooth and skimmed along the surface of his skin like water. With the tip of her finger she flicked his nipple, her cool touch caused the sensitive nub to pucker and harden. He knew better then to touch her. He sensed the tenuous control she had on her hunger. If he touched her or provoked her in any way she would likely snap and while she'd never intentionally hurt him the feeding would be unnecessarily painful.

Kalaya continued to slide her hands over his body, a appreciative growl escaping her as her hands found his arousal. "Mine."

Her possessiveness made him smile. "Yes, Mistress. Everything I am belongs to you."

In the next moment they were both on the bed, his body was pinned beneath her and both of them had been divested of their clothes. Her cold pale body crouched above his dark warm one and for one brief moment he felt fear. It raged within his body and pumped through his blood. Her strength and power once again reminded him of just who and what she was.

With her hands braced upon his chest, Kalaya let her head fall back and forcefully lowered herself onto Lucien's cock. Grinding his teeth against the pain, he clenched his buttocks and lifted his hips the way she liked. She responded by rocking back and forth. Her body refused to heat but some responses continued even after death. Within seconds she was wet and working her way towards an orgasm. Lucien felt his own response, his cock swelled and his balls tightened up against his body. With his hands locked onto her waist he enjoyed the way she rode him. Kalaya picked up the pace, her movements becoming more frantic as her body started to tighten around him.

Lucien braced himself. Kalaya, her eyes bright with pleasure, pain and hunger, parted her lips and bared her teeth. With lightening speed she struck, her fangs broke through the skin of his neck just below where the artery beat and immediately her mouth filled with blood. Greedily, she sucked taking his life in with deep gulps. His body had tightened beneath her, Kalaya continued to fuck him, her body working back and forth frantically as she fed her hunger. She was in a frenzy, the scent of sex and blood drove her to the point of ecstasy. She wanted him, Lucien was the one man that she need to have and that need ensured she never went too far or took too much. She wanted to feed from him, not kill him. But tonight she'd waited too long, the hunger was fierce and the beast she could no longer control. Lucien gripped at the sheets of the bed, he didn't struggle, whimper or beg but simply surrendered.

It was his surrender that finally broke through. Kalaya realized what she was doing. Lucien's blood had ceased to flow freely, his heart had weakened and the beats had become sporadic. She knew she had to stop now or risk loosing him forever. Carefully, she drew back, her body tight with unfulfilled desire. Blood dripped from her chin and on to his chest. "Lucien." No answer. "Lucien, open your eyes."

Lucien struggled to the surface. He felt as if he were swimming through cold, black water. "Finish it."

"No, I've taken too much already." With growing horror, Kalaya realized that there was little choice. It was either take Lucien all the way or let him die. "Darling, I'm sorry."

Lucien smiled. "Everything I am is yours, would you deny having that for all eternity?"

Kalaya slowly lowered herself until her breasts were pressed against his chest and she had covered him with her body. Her nostrils flared and filled with the scent of blood. Slowly, she reached out with the tip of her tongue and licked at the trail of blood still flowing from the wound on his neck. How many times had she fed from him? Each time had been more erotic and satisfying then the one before it but tonight promised to be like nothing else.

Once again she lowered herself onto his cock. Her body held the warmth of Lucien's blood and her heart beat in time to his. Lucien whimpered, his hand clenched spasmodically at his sides. Carefully this time Kalaya covered the wound with her mouth and began feeding, her body moving in the same rhythm. Lucien's body slowly went limp, his head falling to one side.

Kalaya sat up and opened the vein on her wrist. Holding it high above his head she let the precious blood drip down into his mouth. Several seconds passed before he stirred. Before she could react Lucien had a hold of her wrist and had pulled it to his mouth. His teeth, still blunt, gnawed at the skin trying to open up a bigger wound. There was pain as he drank from her. It was the first time in over two hundred years since someone had fed from her.

Intoxicated, Lucien continued to drink. With both hands he held her wrist to his mouth. It was a physical pleasure and he felt his body rise in response. Subconsciously, he realized that Kalaya was trying to move away from him. Easily, he rolled over and pinned her beneath him and forced his cock deeper into her body.

Kalaya screamed and wrapped her legs around his waist. She stopped trying to fight him. Instead, she lifted her head and once again sunk her teeth into his neck. Lucien wasn't deterred, in fact the feeling only encouraged him. Joined as they were, both in body and in blood, he sought to push them toward the inevitable conclusion.

For several long minutes they moved together; blood pumped from one to the other while their bodies filled each other. Finally, Lucien broke free and released his hold on Kalaya's wrist. Staring down at her, his mouth red with her blood, blood that had come from his body, he said, "We are now joined as no others that have gone before us. From this moment on, all that I am is your and all that you are is mine."

Kalaya breathed a barely audible reply. "I am yours as you are mine." In that moment they both climaxed; Kalaya's body arched off the bed as Lucien filled her full of his warm, blood tinted come. The heat of it filled her as her body caressed him of every drop. Together, they collapsed their bodies entwined.

Kalaya turned her head but if she was surprised it didn't show.

"This complicates matters." Cain stood at the door to her chambers. He'd obviously witnessed their feeding off one another and quickly surmised the evening's events.

Gojenngo
Gojenngo
764 Followers