The Hunger

Story Info
A momentary glimpse into the lives of a ravenous couple.
803 words
3.68
17.4k
8
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He heard the gentle splashing of water as soon as he let himself in through the front door. And, for a split second, his loins twitched. But he couldn't act on it.

Not yet.

He unloaded his bags on the sofa in the front room. Pulled off his jacket and threw it down on top of the debris.

The faintest wisp of something floral and sweet lingered in his nostrils.

Bath oils.

The twitch came back. This time with tingles that tugged at his soul for more attention.

His resistance was gone.

With a deep breath that ended with a lick of his lips, he headed for the bottom of the stairs.

He crept up them one after the other. His chest already heaving with anticipation.

His fingers reached for the handle of the bathroom door.

Even before he'd peeked inside, the scent was stronger. The movement in the water, louder.

The door inched forward.

He tried his best to stop from spoiling it.

She was half in and half out. A towel wrapped around her hair, her hands still trying to make it stick in a knot.

Water dripped down her leg outside the bath, soaking into the mat beneath her.

He ran his eyes from the tips of her pink-painted toes, to the nooks of her knees, and the glistening skin of her thighs.

Then higher.

He couldn't resist any longer.

He didn't want to.

His cock raged against the front of his work trousers. Aching to get free. Desperate to be unleashed. To penetrate.

The zipper lowered.

She twisted around.

But, he caught her by the elbows. Heaved his weight against her, and clamped his arms under hers.

With a lunge that made him breathless, he hoisted her out of the bath and over the side of it. Her varnished fingertips reached for the tiled wall. Did their best to hang on.

His cock pressed against her wet, exposed flesh.

He nudged it between her thighs. Allowed the lips of her pussy to envelope the merest hint of it, before pulling back and trailing the dribbling tip of it up the crack of her arse.

His teeth gritted.

He groaned. Growled.

She moaned just as his cock pressed back down toward her slit. And yelped as he thrust it inside.

He closed his eyes, jolted his hands across her tits. Savoured the swollen nubs of her nipples as they heaved against his touch.

"Fuck me," she said.

And he did.

He fucked her hard. Fast. With every throbbing inch of his cock. Cramming it in until his balls squashed against her body. Pulling it back out until the tip almost lost its place.

Their breathing was deafening in the small room.

He pawed at her tits. Squeezed them together, pinched at the nipples, pulled them, tweaked them. Hammering his cock into her with each high-pitched noise that escaped her throat in response.

The very thought of her throat made him even harder. If at all possible.

He moved one hand down over the swell of her belly.

Lower.

His fingers found the wet folds of her pussy. Parted them. Sought out the nub of her clit, and stroked it.

She writhed against his body. Still pushing back to meet the thrusts of his hips with her own.

"Cum." She demanded it. "Cum inside me."

His fingers were moving fast. Flicking, twisting, making circles around her engorged clit.

He didn't know how long he could last in the frenzy of it all.

But it didn't matter.

Her body stiffened. Her breathing silenced.

Then all hell ripped loose.

Her pussy contorted around his cock.

He pounded into her pulsating hole.

And exploded. Violently enough to make him cry out.

He kept fucking her. Ropes of hot, electrified spunk erupted from his convulsing cock, and jettisoned into the depths of her pussy, as she spasmed around him.

They both staggered. Stumbled.

She almost climbed back into the bath, but he stopped her.

"Not yet."

With his cock still hard, but a little on the sensitive side, he guided her to sit on the side of the bath. And with an exhilarated grin, lowered himself to his knees. He didn't waste a single second. Clamped his face to the juicy meat at the apex of her inner thighs, and feasted on the mixture of fluids oozing from her reddened hole.

He lapped at her. Sucked the cum from anywhere he could find it.

His eyes glanced up. He saw that look. It was expected.

He loosened his grip on her body, and eased himself back upright. Enough to kiss her. As his tongue probed her mouth, the fluids pooled between their taste buds.

Neither of them attempted to swallow. Or spit, as if.

This would be a kiss that lasted some time.

The end.