The Hunger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On impulse I did just that. I grabbed the shirt by the belt and pulled until it fell loose from the pants. I slipped my hands up inside the shirt and I’d been right, I could feel the muscles in his back, but his skin was smooth and soft. Touchable. Kissable. I wanted to touch, kiss, lick, suck and explore every inch of his entire body. I raised the shirt up a little and bent down. I placed a single kiss on the small of his back just above the pants. I heard him take a deep breath and I said in a voice that had grown deeper with need, “I never said I didn’t want you,” and then I put my mouth back to the skin at the small of his back and sucked gently at it, giving it a quick nip with my teeth as I pulled away. I’d let him know I wanted him just as badly now as I had a few minutes ago. Now it was his turn to let me know what he wanted. I moved back towards the bed and sat down on the edge of it. He could leave the room or come to me.

He stood there perfectly still for a moment, then he turned slowly and I saw his hands go to the front of his shirt. He raised his arms and pulled the shirt off his body. At the sight of his chest I gave a small moan and felt my body tighten with the need to touch his skin again.

He took a step towards the bed and stopped to take off his socks. He took another step and stopped to undo his pants. He took another step and stopped to pull them down his legs, leaving him in only his boxers, which very obviously showed that I wasn’t the only one who wanted this.

He took the final step to the bed and was standing directly in front of me. I reached my arms out to him and put one hand on each of his hips, pulling his body a little closer to mine. He took a small half step and I opened my legs so that he could stand right against the bed between them. This had been his way of showing me he wanted this just as much as I did. I wasn’t going to keep him waiting.

I placed a tender kiss on his stomach just above the waistband of his boxers before I ran my cheek down along the hardness of his cock through the boxers. He made a small sound at the back of his throat and I moaned in response. He looked down at me with need in his eyes so great it almost hurt to look at. I moved my hands on his hips and pulled the boxers down his body making sure not to touch his cock in the process, not an easy task since that’s all I wanted to do.

As he stepped out of the boxers I ran my hands up his thighs, trailed them along his lower abdomen, I could see his cock twitching in response to my touch, as if it were trying to follow the movements of my hands across his body. I knew neither of us wanted to wait so I stopped teasing him and slowly wrapped my fingers around the base of his cock. He made a small sighing noise and without warning I pulled his cock as far into my mouth as it would go. He moaned and I could feel his entire body shudder with the sensation. I slowly pulled my mouth up the length of his cock and tenderly kissed the head. Before I’d taken his boxers off I’d felt the wet spot of precum he’d left on them and now I could taste it on my lips. I knew I couldn’t do this for long if we were going to be able to go through with what we both wanted.

He seemed to think the same thing because as I moved my hand down from the base of his cock to gently massage his balls he put a hand on each of my shoulders and pushed me down on the bed. I let him push me down and felt his body crawl onto the bed on top of mine.

Most men start at the top and work their way down. He knew my body and he knew my desires. He knew he’d get more of a reaction out of me if he started at the bottom and worked his way up.

He put his knees on the edge of the bed between my legs and placed a kiss on each of my inner thighs. Just seeing his face between my legs sent my heartbeat racing. It’d been so long since I’d had a man taste me, lick me, suck me, I’d told him how much I enjoyed it, he knew it would make me cum, but he also knew I could cum again and again and again. He knew I could cum all night if I wanted to so he wasn’t worried. I felt his hot breath against my wet pussy and I felt more than heard him breathe in the scent of me. I laid my head back against the pillows and he traced his fingertips over the edge of my pussy. I moaned and thrust my hips up towards that hand. I didn’t want him to tease me. I wanted him to touch me.

I heard him laugh softly to himself, “Impatient are we?” He asked with more lust in his voice than humor. I looked down at him, his hand was still against my pussy, I could feel it there like a weight of pleasure, but he wasn’t moving his hand, just holding it very still against me.

I looked directly into his eyes and let all the passion and the need and the hunger show in my eyes and in my face, “Yes, I am.” I said in a voice that held sternness and a need so deep is was almost frightening.

He smiled up at me with lust in his eyes and he slowly slipped his tongue inside me. I moaned at the feel of his warm, wet tongue inside me. It had been so long and I missed it so much and it was almost too incredible. He moved his tongue up my slit until he found my clit. He flicked his tongue across my aching clit over and over again, driving me insane. He’d flick my clit with his tongue and just as I was about to cum he’d move his tongue down and away from my clit.

I was moaning and whimpering and had my hands in his hair trying to force him to lick me, but he was stronger then I was. He slipped his tongue as deep inside my cunt as it would go and moved his fingers to my clit. It was an incredible sensation, but I knew it wouldn’t make me cum. I needed something harder in my cunt then his tongue to make me cum. He slipped his tongue out of my cunt as if reading my mind and moved it back up to lightly lick at my clit.

I moaned loudly at the incredible feeling of his tongue on my clit, nothing else in the world could feel as wondrous as that tongue dancing across my throbbing, aching clit. I knew I could cum, just from the touch of his tongue on my clit, but I also knew I want to feel part of him inside me. “Oh God, Devin, your fingers, please, inside me, please, please” it was as close to making sense as I was going to get. I was so close to cumming I could hardly breathe. He knew what I’d meant and I felt two of his fingers slip deep inside my cunt as his tongue continued licking mercilessly at my clit. That was all it took, “Oh Devin, deeper, deeper, oh God, oh God I’m gunna cum, deeper, deeper please, oh yes, oh yes, please, oh please make me cum Devin, I’m cumming, I’m cumming! Oh God, YES!” I cried out as the orgasm ripped through my body in wave after wave of intense pleasure.

Once my body had stopped writhing under his hand and mouth he slipped his fingers out of my pussy. His tongue didn’t stop though, it simply moved from my clit to my cunt. He was licking up all the juices that had come pouring out of me as I came. I was so sensitive I let him lick at my pussy for as long as I could until the pleasure because almost pain. “Enough, enough, no more.” I said in a deep, breathy voice. He moved his head from my pussy and I could see my own juices gleaming on his face in the moonlight. I put my hand out for him and he took it, I not so much pulled as simply guided him up the length of my body until we were face to face.

I looked up at him and smiled, “Thank you.” I said simply and then I kissed him. It was a long, deep, probing kiss. I could taste myself on his tongue and I enjoyed it. I pulled away from the kiss and ran my tongue along his chin and cheeks, licking my own juices off his skin. When I was sure his face was clean I kissed him again just as deeply and knew that now he could taste my pussy on my own tongue. He moaned into my mouth as we kissed and I felt him press his cock into my upper thigh. He was too tall for us to be face to face and have him move inside me.

I pulled away from the kiss and scooted my body down the length of his until I felt his cock, hard and ready against my pussy. I pushed my body up into his, pressing his cock against my pussy and we both moaned at the feeling of it. I moved my legs up and wrapped them around his waist as I felt him position himself to enter me. I was kissing his shoulder when I felt him move his cock into me. I moaned and shook under him as he moved ever so slowly inside of me. Once his cock was as far inside my pussy as it could go without ripping me in two he stilled. He didn’t push in any farther and he didn’t pull out. He just stayed like that for a moment. I closed my eyes and concentrated on my pussy, on his cock inside me and started working the muscles inside my pussy around his cock. He moaned into my hair and pulled out a little, then slowly eased back in again.

He was going too slowly. I didn’t want this to be slow and teasing, I want it to be fast and furious and full of all the passion, heat and need I knew we were both feeling. “I won’t break” I said with my mouth pressed against his neck.

“I know.” He said and I could hear the strain in his voice letting me know he didn’t want this to be slow and teasing either.

I gently bit at his shoulder and pushed my body up against him, “God Devin fuck me! I wont break, just fuck me please!” He moaned again, but this time it wasn’t just a moan, it was almost an animal sound, pure need.

He pulled out of me slowly again and I whispered, “Please” into his ear. I felt his shoulders tense and then I felt him thrust his cock into me with all his strength. I cried out in pleasure, and in pain, but it was a good pain. “Yes! Please, yes!” I cried out as his body took over. He was pushed up, away from my body. I had my hands on his stomach, rubbing over his lower abdomen, watching him push his cock as far as he could inside me, and then some. I could feel myself losing track of where I was, who I was, who he was, and all I could think was how incredible this felt. How much I wanted to pull his entire being inside my pussy through his cock. I was moaning incoherent noises interspersed with things like, “Yes, God, yes, harder, harder, oh god!” I could see the sweat gleaming on his chest and I raised my head and licked a hot, wet line across his chest. He moaned and looked down at me. I licked my lips and as he thrust his cock into me he moved his head down and devoured my mouth with his.

I knew he was close, I could feel the tension building in his body, he thrust deeper inside me now and I wanted to cum with him. I pulled my mouth away from his and tried to make my mouth form words, “Are you gunna’ cum?” I managed to ask.

He couldn’t speak, his body was too far gone, he moaned again and thrust deeper into me as he shook his head yes. I moaned as he thrust so deeply inside me and said in an almost half scream from the pleasure, “My tit’s, please.”

He didn’t hesitate. He looked into my face and moved his mouth to my breast. I felt his hot, wet mouth close over one of my nipples and I almost screamed from the pleasure. He was thrusting into me harder and harder, deeper and deeper. He sucked on my nipple, pulling it away from my breast between his teeth, nipping gently at it. That was all it took for me. “Yes! Devin! Yes! Fuck me Devin! Fuck me hard I’m gunna’ cum! Cum with me, please, cum with me!” I screamed and his mouth moved off my breast.

He let out a sound somewhere between a moan and a grunt and I felt him thrust inside me deeper then he had before and felt him cum inside me. My body was shaking and writhing underneath his as my own orgasm washed though me. I felt him thrust into me a few final times and then he went still. I could feel the tension in his arm from holding himself above me. I put my hand on his shoulders and pulled him down to lay on top of my body. He laid his head against my shoulder and I kissed him tenderly with the little energy I had left.

I felt the tension ease out of his body and heard him sigh against my ear. I turned my head to see him and his eyes were closed. I kissed his chin and nestled my head against him and closed my own eyes, falling asleep with his body entwined with mine in the most intimate of ways.

12