The Hunger

Story Info
A woman teases her lover.
2.3k words
4.24
12.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's so funny." She laughed, tossed her hair to one side. "Men are under the total and utter belief that women's desire does not exist."

"I didn't say that," he answered, "I just said that women don't want sex like men do. You don't think about it like we do, you won't go to the point of nearly destroying and debasing yourself just to get off."

She raised one perfectly smoothed eyebrow in a smirk. "We can't." she said plainly. "You can. Thousands of years of the patriarchy rest between your legs and between mine there is nothing but the threat of shame and unwanted pregnancy."

"Cheery." He sank back in his chair, eyed her over the detritus of dinner. "I still don't agree though. It's not the same. Men and women are, you can't deny it, different."

She shook her head, her curls quivering. "No. Desire isn't different. Not really, but our bodies are and that's what matters."

"Well, I'm glad." He said, "Because I'm really a tits guy at heart."

She laughed from behind her wine glass, set it back down on the table. "I think we're just going to have to agree to disagree."

He nodded, said nothing.

"There's nothing else you want?" she asked, cocking her head to the side, nodding towards the kitchen beyond.

"Nothing else food or drink centric, no." he said, "Only you."

She shook her head like she'd done many times before and gave him a look. The look; the look that told him she knew he was an idiot but she kept him around anyway. He liked the thought of being useful and entertaining for her.

"Well then you're going to have to wait." She sighed. "I want to eat pudding, even if you don't."

"Okay." He smiled. "I will. Would you like me to clear the table? I can at least be useful, right?"

She smiled, stood, stretched, her bones clicking. "No, no." she shook her head. "I will. You worked so hard at dinner it seems only fair."

As she passed she squeezed his shoulder, a smile playing on her lips. In truth, she hadn't been quite sure what she had expected when he mentioned he'd like to accept her request, her offer of dinner and drinks and playtime. Pulling the dish from the fridge, the bruised purple skins of the plums she'd arranged so delicately in the dish, their bright middles soaked in the bitter alcohol, she realised that she was glad she'd asked. She smiled contentedly. This was one of her favourite desserts made better by the vanilla tinged, creamy topping and the tiny flecks of almonds she scattered across the top. She grabbed a spoon and, at the last minute, a second one. Just in case.

"You sure I can't tempt you?" she asked, sliding back into the seat, noting that he'd neatly stacked their abandoned plates into the centre of the table.

He shook his head, watching her dig into the bowl, her hair falling into her face. She flipped it over her shoulder, focused on him again. He grinned.

"Suit yourself." She said, licking the spoon. "It's good, if I do say so myself."

He shrugged. "I was just wondering about, uh, playing tonight."

"Oh?" she looked up. "Are you okay? If you feel uncomfortable or don't want to I'll understand. We don't have to get to it right away, you know."

"No, no." he said, "It's not that. I just wondered, what you were wanted tonight."

She smirked at him, watched him shift in his chair. "Well." She began, "First you can stop that thing with your knee." She gestured towards him with the spoon then swooped it back into her bowl.

"Oh." He looked down, blushed at his bobbing leg then stopped.

"Then you can take your clothes off." She said.

"Oh. Now?" he asked.

"Yes." She said. "Now, please."

"Yeah." He didn't know what else to say and desperately grappled for a better response but nothing came. Instead, he focused on the insects filling his chest and his shallow breaths, the warm metal of his belt buckle as he stood.

"Good boy." She leaned back in a chair and watched him kick off his shoes, pull off his socks and peel away his jeans. "Step around here so I can see you properly." She gestured with a short nod of her head to the square of carpet to her left. He moved as asked, awkward and blushing, acutely self-conscious, all knees and limbs and nerves in the face of her Rubenesque calm.

"Stand up straight." She said. "Properly. Shoulders back." She eyed him happily, his leanness appealing to her, her mouth aching for the feel of his smooth skin and sinew under her tongue, his long limbs tangled around her. "Underwear off."

"Oh." He hadn't meant it to sound like a question but it had and once more, he blushed, cursed himself. "Listen, I don't mind but-" he gestured towards his underwear. "It's a little-"

"Hard?" she cut him off with a grin, the word a low roll of laughter that hit him square in the chest.

"It's been a really long time since I've been with anyone and even longer since I did anything kinky. The last person I was with was pretty vanilla and-"

He stopped, saw her hand raised, demanding silence, her mouth still set in a smile.

"Happens to the best of us, sugar." She cooed. "That's kinda the point. Now take 'em off. Let me see you...properly."

"Yeah." He nodded, pulled his underwear off, tossed them with the rest of his clothes. He stood in front of her again, half hard and awkward, his back arched forward.

"Put your arms down by your sides." She said, her voice smooth, like milk in a glass. He obeyed and got another smile for his trouble. "You see." She said brightly. "Much better." She sucked the spoon again, the alcohol and sweet cream mingling on her tongue and behind it, the hard tang of metal like blood in her mouth. The bowl tinkled as she set it down, dropped the spoon into it, her eyes scanning over him like he was roast meat and cream cake and sweet and salt all rolled into one, like she hadn't eaten in a month. Which, if she was being honest, was a vast and painful understatement as it was the first time in a very long time that she would finally get what she wanted.

She beckoned him nearer and rubbed his hip tenderly, looked up at him. "You're so beautiful. Anyone ever tell you that? Beautiful." She kissed his hipbone, ran her tongue over the jutting flesh, the warmth of his skin vaguely salty against her lips.

"Oh." He sighed happily, his hand rising to her cheek then pulling back like he'd been burned. "I'm sorry, Ma'am, I-"

She laughed and sank back. "It's fine."

He returned his fingers to her smooth cheek, pushed her dark hair over her shoulder, slid under the strap of her dress. "Oh, god." He breathed again, painfully aware that her mouth was inches away from his hardening cock, ambling over his hip-bone, his flattened belly, her free hand running up the vulnerable curve of his thigh. She pulled back, looked up at him.

"You know how this works, don't you?" she asked.

He nodded. Said nothing.

"I asked you a question." She said. "Answer it."

"Sorry," he smiled. "I do, yes. I know."

"How, then?" she said.

"I'm here for you." He said, "Here for whatever you want me for."

"You don't sound so sure." She teased. "Was that a little doubt rising up at the end there?"

He laughed, looked down at her. "I'd be lying if I said this was entirely for you, wouldn't I?"

"Hah. I suppose so." She answered, "But I know you'll be a gentleman and let me have what I want first, won't you?"

He nodded, grinning, "Yes, Ma'am."

"Good boy." She scooped a little of the vanilla cream still cold from the fridge onto her finger held it out to him. "Try it."

"Oh." He smiled, bent to take it from her and, inevitably, missed as she wiped it across his face, giggling.

"Silly boy." She smirked. "Silly, beautiful boy." She pulled him forward, sinking her hot mouth over his hardening length, making him gulp and gasp for air.

"Oh, yes, Ma'am." He groaned, a shiver running through him, his nipples tingling. "Oh, God. Oh God."

She moaned happily in response, luxuriating in the feel of him in her mouth. It had been so long she had forgotten how much she liked men; the way the smelt and their hair and the comforting hardness of her bodies. She pressed her hands flat against his belly and shivered in her seat, grinding her hips in slow circles, the cheap plastic a poor substitute for the man in front of her. She sank back and smiled, heavy lidded, drunk on him.

"You know." She mused, "I think I want to fuck you first. I need to, I won't be able to concentrate on trying to crop you otherwise."

"Please." He nodded, bending to kiss her. "You're wearing too many clothes."

"Patience." Her hand flew to his wrist and she pulled it from under the strap of her dress again. "If I want you to remove my dress then I'll ask you." She breathed.

"Sorry." His eyes were fixed on hers, his lips open slightly.

She curled her hand through his hair, around his neck, planted her mouth on his, her thumb running over the small square of flesh where his neck and shoulder met. The gesture sent tremors through him again, making the insects in his chest unfurl their wings, pop into bright butterflies that danced before his eyes.

"Baby." She rubbed his belly and pulled away. "Go to the couch. Come with me."

She pulled him up, striding the few paces, quickly realising that as she moved her thighs were slick with need for him and the old ache had returned with a voracity that she thought she would never feel again. She bit her lip and pulled him down, conceded this time to let his intrepid fingers and wondering mouth complete their task. He pulled her dress down, peppered her collarbones with kisses, made her purr with delight.

"You still have pudding on your face." She laughed. "Here." Her tongue darted out again and she licked it off, the sweetness lingering on her lips.

He laughed as she lapped at him, his fingers working at her bra, pulling it away, watching her slip out of it and roll her shoulders. He leant forward, nuzzled against her, a long sigh coming from him.

"You smell so good." He breathed. "So good, like oranges and sunshine and warmth."

"What?" she asked.

"Like skin." He said.

She shook her head, kissed him to quiet him. "You telling me I smell bad, boy?"

"No." he sighed, "God no. I mean it's a comfort, the way you smell. It's that 'you' smell I love so much."

She realised that he was stroking her arm, his thumb running easily over her naked shoulder and more, that she liked it, that she wanted him to hold her for a long while and bury his face her hair and tell her she smelt good.

"That's cute." She said, laying back, the inky fabric of her dress, pooled around her waist. "But there are other matters at hand."

She grinned, watched his eyelids flutter as she curled her palm around his cock again, stroked him with the softest of touches, his breaths coming higher as she worked her hand around his engorged flesh.

"I hope you're still hungry." She cooed, watching a clear bead form at the tip of his cock. She bent her head, darted her tongue out to catch it, her lips caressing the tip.

"Ah, yes." He exhaled. "Hmm."

"Good." She sat back and edged off her own underwear, dropped them to the floor. "Because I want you to fuck me thoroughly after this." She said, her fingers running over his length with rising pressure teasing more glassy droplets from him until they glittered down his length. "I like to keep you eager."

He said nothing, for once lost for words, stunned into silence by his desperate need to please her, to give to her what she seemed so intent on giving to him or taking from him, he didn't know. The way she drank him in, her eyes inky made him nervous and thrilled and strangely coy all at once. He pulled her close, his mouth pressed against hers, splitting her lips open, moaning into her. She tasted of sugar and alcohol and of his own, familiar saltiness.

"Hey, greedy." She sighed, he hand flat against his chest. "Me first, remember? I'll take what I want."

"Sorry." He said. "Ish."

She slapped his thigh, making him hiss through his teeth. She laughed.

"Oh," she mused. "I like that. Look at you. You leapt right forward when I did that."

He eyed her sideways, the blood rising in him again. "Just surprised, that's all."

"Well, I'm not done yet." She said. Her fingers pressed around his neck and she kissed him again. "And I still want you to fuck me."

He nodded, watched her wriggle out of her clothes until she sprawled next to him, equally naked, her thighs glittering. Breathing heavily, he sank down and pushed her legs apart, lapped at her slick folds, sucked at her aching clit. She moaned, wound her fingers into his hair.

"Up." She ordered, the word hard edged and glinting in the light like a blade over his flesh. She pulled him against her and kissed him again, licked her juices from his lips. "I didn't ask you to use your mouth."

She bit his lip, watched him giggle, his breath soft against her neck then reached down and moved him. Gently, she exhaled then slid forward under him and swallowed him whole.