The Hunger Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miss, please, I'm on duty, and I'm a married man."

"Does your wife suck your cock?" Azelia asked, staring into the young man's eyes while tickling the outline of his penis with her fingernails. "I will, you know. It feels like a pretty nice one."

"Follow me," the officer said.

Azelia whispered to me as we walked, "I want you behind me while I feed from him."

"My pleasure," I replied.

The security guard led us to a door in a small building.

"Wait. Is he coming along?" the officer asked, pointing to me.

"Of course. He's going to fuck me while I drink your cum. Do you mind?" Azelia responded, her eyes completely controlling the bewildered man.

"In here," he said.

He led us into a small, neat office, apparently used as a duty station. Azelia guided the man to his chair, stripped off her shirt and shorts, and knelt between his legs. As she worked on his belt and zipper, I opened my pants to release my cock.

Azelia seemed to be in a hurry, but I managed to line myself up and begin easing myself into her wet, bruised pussy from behind, just before she took the officer's erect penis into her mouth.

"Ooooh," Azelia murmured around the defenseless man's cock. She pushed her mouth down on him as I entered her, and then pulled back from him, forcing herself deep onto my shaft. "I feel so depraved," she said.

"You're getting there, baby. I love it. We're going to have lots of fun together," I said, helping her to find a nice rhythm of rocking herself back and forth between me and the other man.

"Oh, Jesus, Mary and Joseph!" the guard gasped. "I've never done anything this crazy before!" He was almost hyperventilating. "Gah, my God, I'm gonna cum!" He started bucking his hips hard at Azelia, driving her back forcefully onto my cock. Her pussy began to milk me, and I released into her as the man filled her throat.

The officer sat there, his uniform trousers around his ankles, as my naked Azelia licked the remnants of his semen from his wilting shaft. I had righted my clothes when the poor dazed man spoke. "Who are you people?"

"Please excuse my manners, sir," I said. "I'm John Smith, born not far from here, but only recently returned from the United States. The young lady cleaning your sperm from her chin is my bride, Azelia."

"I do hope we haven't been too much of a bother," she said. "I'm sure I've learned a valuable lesson about proper behavior in public. Are we free to go?"

The young man pulled up his trousers as he rose from his chair. "I've gone insane," he muttered to himself. He cleared his throat as he buckled his belt. "It's not worth the paperwork, as long as you conduct yourself like a lady. Otherwise, we might need to have another meeting."

I smiled and shook the officer's hand. "I'm sure we all enjoyed our chat. My dear, you might want to clean up a bit before you put your clothes back on."

Azelia stroked her messy pussy with her fingers, licked them clean, and repeated the process, like a she-cat grooming herself. The look in her emerald eyes made me expect her to purr.

"Sir, Madam, I should get back on patrol. This has been quite the experience," the security guard said.

As we walked out the door, Azelia teased, "You might want to watch me. Who knows? I could do something that will make you call us in for another discussion."

He was smiling broadly as we walked away.

* * * * *

"Can we go out tonight, John?" Azelia asked as we walked past some shops in town.

"Of course. We need to practice your hunting skills."

She grabbed my hand and pulled me to a bench. "I thought I did okay," she whispered.

When I touched her chin with my fingertips, she resisted at first, but finally she turned to look at me with tear-filled eyes. "You did, my love, you did." I cupped her pretty face in my hands, and wiped the moisture from her cheeks with my thumbs. "You did brilliantly." I pulled her close for a tender kiss. "You even picked out your own prey on just your second hunt. I am very proud of you."

"What's the first thing I need to work on to get better?" she asked.

"Honey, I just think you're not taking the time to enjoy this like you could."

Azelia gave me a naughty smile. "I guess I really did attack that security guard, didn't I? Well, he was only the second man I've had cum in my mouth. Between being nervous and feeling The Hunger, I just needed to get things done."

"Where would you like to go tonight?" I asked. "Where would you like to hunt?"

"I wish I knew a way to get into one place, but you have to have a membership or be on some celebrity list to get in there."

"Where is that?"

"On Adam Court off Grafton Street. A place called Lillie's Bordello. You should see some of the people who go in there! There's no way we can get in," Azelia said.

"Have you forgotten about this morning? You didn't take off your robe and put on these clothes yourself. We will get in. As I said, I've learned some magic over the years. Part of it comes from a healthy diet, you know. Yours will develop, too, over time."

"What should I wear?" Azelia asked.

"What impression do you want people to have? Elegant or outrageous?"

"If we're going hunting at a place like Lillie's, maybe it should be a bit of both," Azelia replied.

"Should we try over there?" I said, pointing to a shop across the street.

"Leather and Lace by Lilith," Azelia read from the ornate sign in front of the shop. "I've heard of that place."

The inside of the shop was lit by a myriad of small spotlights, painting the room with sharp areas of intense illumination, piercing the overall gloom of the place. We passed mannequins dressed in a variety of styles of leather garments, primarily black with splashes of intense color in fishnet, gauze, silk, or lace. Glass display cases showed a small collection of restraints, masks, tools, and toys, color-coordinated with the mannequins.

Azelia eventually chose a leather bustier, dyed the same green as her eyes, over a black leather mini-skirt slit nearly to the hip. The outfit was completed with black leather high-top boots and a black lace cape. With her auburn hair and fair skin, she looked delectably dangerous.

While Azelia was changing back into her street clothes, a young raven-haired goth-looking woman came through a curtain behind the counter. She was dressed in a black patent leather vest and black peasant skirt, both of which accentuated her slender figure. "Those are nice hunting clothes for a novice," she said.

I could see it in her eyes. "Hello, clanswoman," I said.

"We've never met, have we?" she asked.

"I don't believe we have."

"I was watching you and your playmate on the security cameras. She's very attractive. Where are you from?"

"I was born and 'made' near here, but I've been living in America for a while. Azelia became my life-mate just last night."

"I'm Lilith Byrne."

"Aengus MacKenna. The Duke suggested my mortal name, John Smith."

"The Duke? An older gentleman, looks to be about fifty, married to a slender blond woman about twenty years younger?" Lilith asked.

"The same! How do you know them?"

"My life-mate, Aiden, is the Duchess' chauffeur. One of her serving girls 'made' him, and he took me as his life-mate the night the duchess bought her first motorcar, a new 1927 Rolls-Royce Phantom 1. I worked as a seamstress then. I own this boutique now."

"Ah, here she comes," I said. "Azelia, darling, meet Lilith Byrne."

"Azelia, my sister, how are you?" Lilith, asked, taking Azelia's hand in her own.

"Sister?" Azelia asked, looking at me in confusion.

"She is one of Us. Can't you see it in her eyes?"

"Now that you say it, yes, I can. She looks like she feels The Hunger."

"I do," Lilith said. Gesturing toward the curtain through which she had come, she said, "Would you like to feed me?"

Azelia said nothing, but took my hand and followed the shopkeeper into the back room. It was sparsely furnished with a desk, some filing cabinets, and a king-size bed. In moments the three of us were nude.

Lilith was a slender woman, barely more than a teenager in her appearance. She had high, firm, moderate sized breasts, a flat stomach, and a wide gap between her slender thighs, in which her shaved, moist pussy dwelt. "Please, lie down," she said to us.

Azelia had barely settled herself on the mattress before Lilith was between her legs. "Do you mind, sister?" Lilith asked. "I'm really feeling quite ravenous."

"You'll enjoy Azelia then, Lilith. She squirts," I said.

"Really?" Lilith remarked, her chin already moist with my beloved's juices. "Often, I have to work fairly hard to get a good feeding from a woman." She bathed and probed my life-mate's sex with her tongue, and reached for one of her nipples. "Are they sensitive, dear?"

"Yes," Azelia moaned.

"Mine too," Lilith said. "Aengus, don't just lie there and watch."

"Do you mind, Azelia? You'll get used to it. It's the way all of Us are when we get together," I said, taking my position behind the shopkeeper's slim hips.

Azelia managed to keep her eyes open, smiling at me, as she hissed, "Cumming."

Lilith swallowed as fast as she could, but some of my life-mate's nectar dribbled down onto her chin.

I pulled the small goth girl against me so she could feel my engorged cock slide over her buttocks to rest against the small of her back. "Where do you want it?" I asked.

"My ass, Aengus. It's been a couple of days. My life-mate and I have been working long hours getting ready for the Duke's party.

"When is that?" I asked, as I wiped some of Azelia's juice off Lilith's chin and lubed my cock with it.

"Next weekend. Now fuck me."

I spit in my hand and worked some of it into Lilith's pucker. Then I replaced my fingers with my cock and pushed gently.

"Fuck me!" Lilith hissed, forcing herself onto me. "Damn, that's good!"

I wondered how my beloved would react. She had been a virgin the night before, but had taken to fucking quite well. Still, this was what mortals called "cheating."

"You're going to do that to me tonight when we go back to the room," she said, lying beneath us. She was rubbing herself.

By this time, Lilith and I were copulating vigorously. We were pretty quiet about it, but I'm sure anyone in the shop out front would have heard the slapping sound her tight little buttocks made against my groin.

"Do you want my sperm inside your little ass, Lilith?"

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, please," Lilith grunted, slamming her sweet, tight asshole down over my shaft harder and faster.

Azelia came first. She must have been mindful of our semi-public placement, because she crammed her fist into her mouth to stifle her sounds.

Lilith and I watched her, and then the shopkeeper arched herself up against me and orgasmed. The aroma of her, the rippling of the muscles in her lithe body, and the almost feline purr that died in her throat urged me to empty myself into her bowels. The force was powerful, the load was large, and suddenly, I was very Hungry.

As is the custom among Us, Lilith cleaned my used manhood with her tongue. She looked at my bemused life-mate and said, "It's what we do. It's only proper to clean up after yourself, at least when you're with Us," she said, resuming her tidying-up process. Soon, she turned back to Azelia, took one final lick from my ball sack to my piss-slit, and said, "There. Clean, and ready to re-use."

"I've never sucked a cock with a girl watching before," Azelia said, "but I have worked up quite a Hunger. Well, actually, I had never really sucked a cock before last night." She moved next to Lilith and took my re-hardened member in her hand. "Our new friend could feed you, John."

"I would love to," Lilith said.

I grasped the slender girl and rolled her onto her back. Lifting her by the hips, I moved her so her slender thighs were resting on my shoulders and attacked her bare little pussy. Azelia positioned herself and resumed sucking my dick.

Properly fed, we cleaned up in the small bathroom she had back there, and then chatted as we dressed. Lilith asked, "Where are you going to wear your purchases?"

"Lillie's Bordello. John says he can get us in," Azelia said.

"Oh, going to try a little star-fucking?" Lilith smirked.

"Her choice. Personally, I don't go for the stars," I said. "I've had a number of royalty, wealthy, beautiful, well-known women over the ages, but lately, they've become so plastic. Give me a barmaid or a simple, honest, natural girl any day. They taste better."

"Often true," Lilith agreed.

"How can I tell a good one? I don't want to drink from just anybody," Azelia said.

"Don't worry, sister," Lilith said. "It's really no different from deciding which boy you would dance with at a school social function."

"I'll help you, baby," I said.

"It was good to meet you, Aengus," Lilith said, escorting us back into the main shop. "I'll tell the Duke you're back in town." Turning to my life-mate, she kissed her on the cheek and said, "Enjoy yourself tonight, my dear, sweet-tasting Azelia."

* * * * *

We enjoyed a quick shower back at the hotel. I conjured up a dark silk suit for myself, double breasted, tailored, pinstripes. I always enjoyed the clothing style of the Italian and Sicilian men who brutally accumulated wealth and power in the United States during Prohibition. Working in their clubs had paid well, both in money and pussy.

I walked behind my lover. "How do I look?" I asked.

She was sitting at the dressing table in the suite, finishing her eye make-up. She had used heavy black eyeliner, applied in a feline shape, similar to an Egyptian stripper I had once feasted on. She was blending green shadow high on her eyelids, an exact match to her eyes and her as-yet-unlaced green leather bustier. She hadn't seen me change from my bathrobe to my "gangster" look.

"Oh! All you need is a violin case!" she laughed.

"Too cumbersome. I might have a shoulder holster and a switchblade or two on me, though."

"The only weapon I'm interested in is the one in here," Azelia said, rubbing her hand lightly over the layers of silk covering my manhood.

"It's time to go hunting," I said. "May I tighten your laces?

I knelt before her. At the bottom, I made the garment snug. As I moved upward, each tug on the laces shimmied her luscious breasts. I stopped just below her nipple line, and tied a neat bow.

"That's awfully low, John. My boobs are almost falling out."

"I know."

In the taxi on the way to Lillie's, Azelia asked, "How are you going to get us in?"

"There are a couple of different ways I can use."

"Like what?"

"I can put our names on a guest list, if there is one. I could always teleport myself inside, but I wouldn't be able to bring you along that way. That's a skill we'll have to work on for you. If all else fails, I'll convince the doorman to take a break to get his cock sucked."

"What, you'll use me?" Azelia asked, blushing a little.

"Actually, I was thinking of just getting a girl in the queue to do it. It wouldn't be difficult. Look how easy it was to get the hotel clerk and the security guard to give you what you wanted."

We arrived at the club, and I paid the driver. As Azelia exited the cab, I was glad once again that I had convinced her to not wear panties.

There was a small line of couples and groups waiting to be admitted. A few faces looked vaguely familiar.

"Look," Azelia said, nudging me. "Is that, um,...?"

"I think so. Hard to tell with the glasses. She looks like she's ready for a stint in re-hab again, doesn't she?" I remarked.

"Since when is she seeing him?"

"I wondered what kind of people we would find here. Listen carefully, honey. Even though we are immune to all human disease, some things are still just nasty. Coke-whores are pretty high on my list of nasty things. We can do much better than the likes of her," I admonished.

"Assuming we can get inside."

"We will. Just look sexy and important. I'll take care of the rest," I said, taking her hand and moving toward the doorman.

"John!" Azelia hissed. "That man has a gun!"

"Where?"

"Fourth couple in line, the guy in the gray blazer," she whispered.

"I don't see it," I said.

"I smell it. It must be in his jacket. My grandfather had some hunting rifles. I can smell gun oil, but it's been fired since it was last cleaned. Recently, from the odor. My God, my nose is sensitive!"

"All your senses will heighten, but I thought concealed firearms were illegal here?" I said under my breath.

"They pretty much are. Not too many people have certificates," she said. "Our club would never let him inside."

"You just gave us our tickets through the door, my dear."

"What do you mean?"

"We're going to walk right up to that bouncer and you're going to tell him," I said, pulling her with me.

I guided her to the biggest, meanest looking man there.

"Get in line," he said. "At the rear."

"Sir, look at me," Azelia said.

He did, a grin trying to ruin his severe expression as he looked at her cleavage.

"Look at my eyes, please," Azelia said.

His pupils dilated ever so slightly when he did. She moved very close to him, and used her shawl to hide her fingers caressing the front of his trousers. "There is a man in line with a concealed gun. Short brown hair, gray blazer. That's not allowed, is it?" she cooed. "I just want to have some fun tonight. I don't want to be in any danger."

She finally removed her hand and her eyes from him, releasing him from her spell. It took him only a second to recover. He said into his Bluetooth, "I'll need some help out here taking some asshole down." To Azelia he said, "Miss, you and your friend should go inside now. We'll handle this. I'll check on you later to make sure you're okay."

Azelia smiled at him, causing his eyes to lock with hers briefly again. "I think I'd like that," she purred.

Two bulky men in dark suits moved quickly past us as we entered the building. We could hear some raised voices behind us as the doors closed.

The music in the club was loud. The band was some screamer/punk/death metal band called "No System." I caught the reference right away when I saw the little goth girl playing xylophone and keyboards. Her pink and black hair reminded me of the girl in the band LeStat sang with in the movie, "Queen of the Damned."

She happened to look my way, and she froze for a second. I could see her pupils dilate, and the nipples on her smallish breasts come alive under the black-sequined tank top she wore.

Azelia touched my arm. "Oh my God, the drummer," she said into my ear.

I smelled her aroma when I saw where she was looking. He was also sporting the video look with a shaved head, a chain-mail t-shirt, and a spiked collar. A full left sleeve of ink completed his visual statement.

"Would you like him?" I asked.

"I think so. I've read about this band. He and the keyboardist are together."

"That's convenient. With your permission, of course, my darling, I'll be feeding from her later this evening. Her eyes accepted that already," I said. "Let's find a table and order drinks."

A young man was there instantly. I ordered my Virgin Mary, and Azelia asked for a Mojito. As soon as the waiter was gone, she said, "Something smells odd about him. Stale, almost like mildew."

"That doesn't surprise me," I said. "Your nose is very sensitive, my dear. Our young waiter is a blood-sucker. I noticed a woman in line, too. Her nostrils flared when we made eye contact. Stay away from those types. They taste terrible."

"Can they harm Us?" she asked.

"They won't. They usually don't kill anymore; just feed and reproduce. We have something of a pact with their race, a mutual non-aggression agreement. They leave us alone and don't compete with Us for prey. Our blood makes them ill, so they don't feed on Us. We've been grudging allies in the past against the vampire-slayers and the Others. The old teachings say many a vampire burned fighting alongside Us, and our Clan made similar sacrifices.