The Hunger Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CorsetLvr
CorsetLvr
523 Followers

My pussy wasn't neglected long. Jim took position between my spread thighs and his cock was quickly filling me to the brim once again. I groaned lustily as I felt him slide deep into me. His pubic hair tickled my engorged, shaved pussy. I raised my outspread legs and wrapped them around his ass, allowing him to enter even deeper. He slowly began to thrust into me, each thrust leaving me feeling full and stretched. I was so engrossed in the feeling of having this wonderful man fucking me; I was surprised when I felt Sharon's soft lips meet my own. Her tongue entered my mouth and we shared a long, slow, soft, heart stopping kiss as her husband continued to slowly drive his cock into me.

Our lips parted and our eyes met. "How is he? Is my sweetie taking good care of you?" she asked as her hand fell to my breast and started to softly caress its expanse.

"Oh gawd yes," I replied. "He's wonderful, one for the record books. When he's done with me I know I'll have been truly fucked," I added, giggling. "Thank you so much for sharing him with me."

"Ohhh, you are very welcome. Trust me when I say, it's been my pleasure," she said, smiling beatifically.

Sharon's eyes left mine and she looked towards her husband and said, "Fuck her good darling. Make sure tonight is a night she will never forget."

"Oh, I plan to, I definitely plan to," he replied with a grin on his handsome face.

"Regardless of what else happens... mmmm... I think tonight is already one... mmmm... I will never forget," I commented, my words interspersed with occasional moans as Jim began to slowly pick up his pace. "It's already been a night... mmm... of many firsts for me."

Sharon looked at me, grinning, and said, "The nights still young and I hope you can spend the whole weekend with us."

"We'll see tomorrow," I said, "if I'm capable of taking much more of the two of you."

"Well, we'll talk about that tomorrow then. Right now Jim here has some business to take care of. Take good care of our guest sweetie. I'll be right back." With her parting comment, Sharon gave my breast a squeeze, gave me a quick kiss, and got up from the bed.

"Ahhhh," I groaned. "Fuck me Jim, fuck me hard. I need you."

That was all the encouragement he needed to pick up his pace from the slow, languid tempo he had been keeping while we had been talking. It had been enough to keep me simmering, but now I needed more. I needed to be well and truly taken by this man. I needed to feel his hard, thick shaft plundering my pussy like I had only imagined in my fantasies.

My wishes were fulfilled. Jim thrust hard into my gaping pussy. The base of his cock collided with my swollen labia, with an accompanying wet squishing sound. I felt the head of his cock touch my cervix. I could feel my juices being forced out of my pussy as he filled me. My groans of pleasure kept time with his thrusts as he began to pound his cock into me with power and determination.

"Yes! That's it! Fuck me hard, just like that!" I screamed. Jim was giving me the fucking that I had always dreamed of. This was the hard, pounding, animalistic sex of my fantasies that I had never been able to encourage my previous lovers to deliver. This was what I had hungered for and my hunger was being fulfilled by a smorgasbord of pleasure.

"Fuck this little slut, Jim. Give her what she wants," Sharon said, encouraging her hubby.

Sharon referring to me as a slut was at first a shock, but then it morphed into something else. I found that I liked her language. It turned me on. I later realized it struck at the submissiveness within me that I had until then kept locked away, deep inside me. It also had a more immediate effect upon me. It caused me to open up mentally to what was going on in a way I had never been able to with any previous lover. Almost like a subconscious trigger, it put me into a frame of mind to be able to relax and accept being taken, even being used by this couple.

Just as I felt my pleasure begin to peak, I felt Sharon's soft hands caressing me once again. I opened my eyes and saw her hand sliding down my belly, holding something. "Here's a little extra treat for you. Something I hope you enjoy as much as I do," she said.

I saw the glint of something metallic in her fingers trailing a wire behind it. I suddenly recognized, through the clouds of my lust filled brain, that it was a vibrating egg. She seated it in the folds of my labia and against my clit while also resting against the shaft of Jim's cock.

The sudden jolt of the vibrations hit me as Sharon slowly turned up the power. It was as if raw voltage was flowing into my clit. The sensation of the vibe in addition to being ravaged by Jim's girth was enough to take me to a new level of pleasure. As if the addition of the vibe wasn't enough, I felt the soft caress of Sharon's hair on my quivering belly and chest. That was followed by the sensation of her tongue flicking my engorged nipple. Her mouth settled onto my nipple, sucking it in as Jim continued his relentless thrusts. In addition, her fingers settled on my other nipple, grasping, pinching, and pulling on its sensitive length.

To put it simply, I was overwhelmed with the sensations that were flooding me. I tried to absorb all the feelings racing through me but it was as if they no longer existed individually. I guess it's what they refer to as sensory overload. I was no longer capable of any sort of cognizant thought. I was simply a creature of sensation. I seemed to hover on the sweet edge of orgasm for an eternity. I allowed myself to remain in this place, this place of supreme erotic energy, free from the constraints of time and space. This was something else, beyond orgasm, and in some ways better, if that is possible. I was somehow aware of my own sounds of pleasure. They were an odd mixture of moans, groans, grunts, screams and unintelligible whimpering. In addition to my own sounds, the soft, feminine murmuring of Sharon at my breast, the oh so very male grunts of Jim, and the soft, wet sounds of his cock sluicing into my wet pussy joined the orchestra of sensuality that surrounded me.

I was once again jolted by the sensation of Sharon's teeth clamping down on my nipple and her finger's pinching my other nipple tightly between her fingers. Having my nipples treated roughly has always been an orgasmic trigger for me once I get to the right level of arousal and she, being the intuitive lover that she is, had discovered this.

My body thrust up off the bed, almost as if I was being levitated. Jim's cock sank deep into my core. My scream of orgasmic release echoed in the room as I fell over the edge of the cliff into sexual oblivion. Tremors shook my impassioned body as I exploded. The intensity of my climax was one that I had never before experienced. All the while, my new lovers never ceased their efforts. His hard cock repeatedly plumbed my depths and her mouth continued to suckle and bite my nipple. One orgasm merged into another so that I had no idea where one began and the next started. I have no clue as to how many times I came.

Somewhere in the midst of this delirium, as if from a distance, I heard Sharon say, "Cum in her Jim, fill her up, give her your cum."

I vaguely recall the sensation of his cock swelling even more and then throbbing deep in my cunt as he sprayed his load into my depths. The physical sensation and mental imagery of his orgasm, accompanied by his very male roar of release was enough to refuel my own orgasm and my body was wracked by a final ecstatic climax.

I don't know if I passed out or was simply so wiped out I just tuned everything out for a while. When I recovered from the post-orgasmic tremors, still blissfully floating, I found Jim lying beside me. His wet, softening cock was draped over my equally drenched, still tingling thigh. He was nuzzling my ear and cuddling. I also felt the softness of Sharon's hair brushing my legs.

"Sharon loves to clean up the left-overs after I have been with another woman," he whispered into my ear. "I hope you don't mind. Just let her know if you are too sensitive."

"MMMMmmm, s'ok," I moaned from a parched, post coital mouth.

"We left her plenty to clean up. I thought I was never going to stop cumming, and you squirted like a fire hose when you came," he said as I felt Sharon's delicate tongue begin to lick my thigh, heading towards my overheated pussy.

His words made me suddenly aware of the cool wetness of the sheets beneath my ass as I slowly began to become more cognizant of my surroundings. I also noted the strong odor of sex in the room. The aroma was heady and I took a deep breath and savored it like the bouquet of a fine wine.

She looked up from between my thighs, her gleaming eyes meeting my passion clouded eyes. "I love the taste of my man's juice mixed with a lover's. This is always a special treat for me. I hope you don't mind," she said.

"No, its ok, I'm just real sensitive right now," I croaked.

"I know, trust me," she replied.

I felt long swipes of her tongue on my thighs that moved slowly towards my pussy. She softly licked my still engorged labia, collecting our juices clinging there. I then felt her tongue slowly, almost delicately; insert itself inside my slightly gaping pussy as it gathered Jim's load that was recently deposited there. The sensation was sensuous rather then overtly sexual. I sensed a certain amount of intimacy in her actions. It was if she was trying to join with Jim and I in a way by sharing in this moment. As I continued to float in my post orgasmic reverie and savor Sharon's gentle oral ministrations, I reflected briefly on this act of sharing. The symbolism of her actions were not totally lost on me, even in my foggy brained condition.

Sharon was careful to avoid my clit, which was way too sensitive to take much manipulation. She finally retreated from between my thighs, but only after delivering a final kiss to my labia. The kiss was accompanied by a very satisfied and harmonious moan from both of us. She moved up next to me, cuddling into my side, opposite Jim, and pulled a warm down comforter with her as she did. I wrapped an arm around her shoulders, pulling her to me. Our lips met in a kiss and I tasted, for the first time, the combined female and male essence still coating them. It was definitely an interesting and not at all unpleasant flavor. I recall thinking at the time that I needed to taste it directly from the source at some point in the near future.

"Are you sleepy?" Sharon asked.

"I could nap for a while," I replied, "but these sheets are soaked. We need to change them."

"No need, there is a plastic mattress cover under them. We'll get them in the morning. You're not the first squirter that's been in this bed. Let's move to another bedroom to sleep. We often do that when we play. That's one advantage of having this big ole house."

"OK, if I can walk. I have a feeling I may be more than a little rubber legged right now," I replied. "Besides, I think I need to make a trip to the bathroom. I'm surprised I have any fluids left."

"OK, I'll give you a hand, I know the feeling," she said, her understanding clear in her words.

Minutes later, the three of us were cuddled again in a dry bed, my bladder empty, and my parched throat refreshed by a glass of water. I was somewhat struck by the caring and intimacy Jim and Sharon demonstrated. It was something I had rarely seen in previous lovers and it made me appreciate my wonderful, new lovers even more.

'What a night,' I thought as I began to slip into the embrace of sleep, sandwiched intimately between Jim and Sharon. I found myself content in a way I had never dreamed possible. For the first time that I could recall, I felt sated and satisfied to an extent I never thought possible. 'What more was in store for me,' I thought as I faded into blissful slumber.

Author's Note: Again, your votes and feedback is greatly appreciated. Stay tuned for Chapter 3.

CorsetLvr
CorsetLvr
523 Followers
12