The Hunger Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CorsetLvr
CorsetLvr
522 Followers

"I'm not sure, you had better fill me in on the details before I decide," I replied, somewhat surprised by this sudden turn of events.

"Well first off, you are in no way obligated to go. We can just stay home tonight if you want to. I'm sure the three of us can have our own fun."

"Would you and Jim go if I wasn't here this weekend?" I asked.

"Probably, but that's not really an issue for us. We'll end up having fun whether we go or not," she said, smiling.

"OK, so tell me about the hosts and the party itself. As you know, this is all pretty new to me. That's not to say that I'm not intrigued by the possibility," I said, trying to get the facts upon which to base my decision. I had always been a rather analytical person, both in my professional and personal life and I always liked to do some research and information gathering before making a decision.

"OK, the hosts. You met Amy of course. She grew up coming to the camp with her parents. I've known her almost all of her life. She's really sweet. Don't be put off by her physical adornments. She has a little bit of a wild child in her but otherwise is a wonderful person. Her parents are some of our oldest lifestyle friends. As a matter of fact, they are also partners in the camp. When she was old enough to learn the facts of life, her parents told her that they were swingers and explained it all to her. So, in a way, she has not only grown up as a nudist but also aware of swinging. She's not been in swinging that long, just a year or so. She got into it after she moved in with her boyfriend Mike, the other host. They live over there," she said pointing to a cluster of mobile homes. Mike grew up coming out here too and is the handyman for the camp. We gave them a double wide trailer to live in as part of his salary. They have been together as a couple for many years. I guess you could say they were teen sweethearts."

Sharon stopped for a minute, catching her breath and allowing me to absorb the information she had shared. "Will her parents be at the party?" I asked.

"No, that's not something that either couple is comfortable with. At least not yet." she said giggling. Besides, her parents are out of town this weekend. Most of their friends are younger than us, mostly in their 20's and early 30's. We're sort of an exception to the rule. Amy and I have always had a weird connection. It's hard to describe, part surrogate Mom, part Aunt, part big sister, part mentor and part friend. I guess you can throw in part lover to that mix in the last few years. I was her first female lover. I guess you could say I popped her cherry when it came to bi-sex."

When she was 16 and decided she wanted to give Mike her virginity she came to me for advice about how to go about doing the deed. A little over a year ago, when she and Mike decided that they wanted to explore swinging they came to us. Jim and I sat them down and had a long talk about it. We discussed the pros, the cons, how to get started, and what to watch out for. Needless to say it was a far ranging conversation. When they decided they wanted to explore the lifestyle further, we took them to their first swing party. Now they are occasionally hosting their own parties. They usually like going to the swing clubs where they can dance and hang out with the younger couples but they do have an occasional party at home. We always get an invite, but don't always attend. We have our own group of friends closer to our own age that we play with. Its not that we don't like Mike and Amy's friends, but other then sex we don't have a lot in common with them. Not that we have a problem with the sex, mind you. It's just that for us swinging is also a social lifestyle. For a lot of younger couples it's mainly just about the sex. I'm not putting them down for their attitude; it's just the stage they are at in their lives. I do enjoy their parties, but it's something I have to be in the mood for. Jim will be all for it, he likes fucking the young women and they like being with an attractive, experienced, and skilled older man. The men there are long on energy, but sometimes short on experience. Sometimes energy can be fun though," she said, smiling and obviously reflecting on a few of her favorite trysts.

"OK, I think I understand," I said. "What about the party? What can I expect?"

"Let's get in the pool, I need to cool off." Once immersed, she continued the discussion. The cool water felt refreshing after the increasingly warm sun. "Let me explain the rules first, there are basically only five of them at this kind of party. First, no means no, with no exceptions. That's an absolute, but if you do turn someone down, try do be polite about how you do it. If they don't take no for an answer, which is unusual, just let someone know. They will be shown the door. Second, if a bedroom door is closed, the occupants don't want to be disturbed. Third, even if the door is open, don't dive right in. Ask before joining people that are already playing. Four, if you do drugs, do them at home and don't make your friends share the risk. Five, social drinking is fine, drunks are not. If you have to get drunk to have a good time, then you are at the wrong party."

"OK, that seems reasonable. What about condom use?" I asked.

"That's up to the people involved. It's reasonable to ask someone to use one but if you do, be prepared to provide your own."

"Wow, I'm going to school here."

"Hehehehe, yea I know what you mean. You are getting the cram course."

"What about unattached singles like me? Will I be accepted?"

"Most party hosts, but not all, readily accept unattached, especially bisexual, women. They help take up the slack when the guys are recuperating," she said, giggling. "Single guys are a case by case situation, depending on the hosts. There won't be any problem with you in this group. The girls and guys will love you. I think Amy especially took a liking to you."

"You think so?" I asked.

"Yeppers, I sure do. She had that look in her eye. I have a feeling you'll like her. Mike too. For a guy his age he's a pretty darned good lover. Maybe that's because I helped teach him," she said, grinning.

"OK, I guess I'm game. I'll go to the party if you and Jim want to go. I know I will be really nervous, so just help me out if I need it. After all, I did come here to explore. I guess this is just one more step in that process, right?"

"Great, I know you'll enjoy yourself. Remember there is no pressure to join in if you don't want to. If you just want to watch, that's fine too. Just take it at your own speed with whatever you are comfortable with," she explained.

"OK, that sounds good. Thanks for reassuring me," I replied.

After getting out of the pool and returning to the lounges, our conversation moved back to the more mundane topics of ordinary life. After a couple of hours, I announced that I had had enough sun. The pool area had filled up with couples and a few families. As we gathered up our things, I considered the fact that I had not been self conscious at all about my nudity after my initial timidity. After the few pangs of nervousness I had quickly grown accustomed to it, and even had grown to love the freedom. I had decided I could definitely get used to this and proclaimed myself to Sharon as being a convert. We took a quick shower by the pool to rinse off the sun screen, sweat, and chlorine before returning to Sharon's house.

We swung by the camp's office on the way back to the house and found Jim there, conferring with some guests. Sharon pulled him aside after he had finished his conversation and filled him in on Amy's invitation. I saw his eyes light up and he quickly agreed to go to the party if I agreed. Sharon informed him we had already discussed it and I was good with the plan. She went on to tell him that we were going back to the house to rest up and that he should too, as soon as he could break away. He agreed and said he would see us at the house in a little while.

After arriving at the house, we prepared a snack. I didn't need a full lunch after the sumptuous breakfast that Jim had prepared. I noted the time. It was already 2 o'clock. It was funny how you could exist here with little or no consideration of time. That was something else I enjoyed at the camp, compared to my professional life that was driven by schedules and deadlines.

Sharon called Amy and RSVP'ed for the three of us. After discussing a few details she said goodbye. Sharon asked if I wanted to join her for a nap since our night would probably be a late one. I agreed and helped her change the sex stained sheets on their monster bed before laying down for a nap. I couldn't help but flash back on all that I had experienced as we did so. The condition of the linens was a very tangible reminder of the sort of sexual epiphany I had gone through.

I stretched out on the bed and Sharon quickly joined me. She cuddled into me as I lay on my side, her soft breasts pressed into my back and her soft breath on my neck. She wrapped her arms around me, embracing me around my belly. It was a very intimate feeling. 'I could get used to this,' was my last thought before I slipped off into blissful slumber.

I awoke to the feeling of pleasure; warm and sensual pleasure. As consciousness returned, I discovered Sharon between my spread legs, enthusiastically licking my pussy. I was already fully aroused, my pussy engorged and dripping. 'What a wonderful way to wake up,' I thought. I almost purred in delight, and in so doing signaled to Sharon that I was fully awake.

"Her juice covered face appeared from between my thighs and she said, "I thought you might need a little help waking up from your nap. I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all, you can wake me this way anytime you want," I replied, grinning at her.

She returned to the task at hand, her tongue flicking on my clit was soon joined by a finger in my pussy, then two, thrusting in out, filling me nicely and stroking my G-spot. My moans of pleasure filled the room as she administered to my overheated crotch. I allowed myself to be taken, passive, as I simply absorbed the sensations she provided as she made love to me. I felt no urgency to cum, but rather allowed myself to climb the heights at a languorously slow pace.

Changing tactics, Sharon rolled my thighs upwards, so that my knees were almost to my breasts. Her mouth moved to my ass and I cried out in delight as I felt her tongue caress the exposed rosebud of my ass. Her mouth and tongue loitered there as I absorbed this new and exciting sensation. My pussy clenched tightly on her fingers as the feelings from my ass blended and synergistically joined with those from my cleft.

Just as I thought I might be approaching my orgasm, Sharon shifted tactics once again. My groan of frustration quickly morphed into one of extreme pleasure as I felt her lips once again return to my clit. Before the echoes of that sound had died out, another louder scream filled the room as I felt her lubricated finger slide deep into my saliva covered asshole. I was simply awash in the sensations of my overloaded nervous system.

While I had always fantasized about anal sex, and had even done some masturbatory exploration on my own, the reality of it with my less then skillful previous lovers had left much to be desired. However, I now reveled in the attention I was now receiving in that little explored area of my body.

The second finger sliding into my ass and stretching that orifice rapidly and pushed me towards my release. Sharon was finger fucking both my holes while at the same time very actively sucking and licking my clit. I realized through the fog of pleasure that my hands had journeyed to my breasts and sharp stabs of self-induced pleasure/pain had joined the cacophony of sensations exploding through my body. My orgasm was sudden, sharp, intense, and sustained. The tremors that were the after shocks of my orgasm traveled through my body long after its conclusion. I laid there in a state of lethargy as I recovered, floating in a post orgasmic haze.

When I finally recovered, the first thing I saw was Sharon's juice covered face by my side. She leaned in for a kiss and I tasted myself on her lips. I licked off some of my fluids coating her face. Our eyes met in a meaningful way and we shared a moment together that was more intimate then I recall ever having enjoyed with any previous lover. It was if we clicked on a different level: body, mind, and soul.

Our reverie was interrupted by the sound of clapping. I looked over towards the doorway to the source of the sound. There stood Jim, naked, clapping. "That was beautiful, totally beautiful," he said. "Watching the two of you together was a delight to behold."

"Thank you, kind sir," Sharon replied. "Would you care to join us?"

"As appealing as that may be, I think I had better take a rain check. I have a feeling that the two of you would end up wearing me out and I would be a total waste for the festivities later on."

"OK, but it's your loss," Sharon said.

"I have no doubt of that," he said. "But regardless of how appealing the prospect of joining you two ladies for a little romp may be... my poor male flesh does not have the endurance you sexy tigresses do. Besides, I still need to get a nap in."

"Well, you have to appreciate a man who knows his limits," I croaked through parched lips.

"Jim, would you be so kind as to get our guest a glass of water? I think she could use some re-hydration," Sharon said.

"While Jim was gone I looked at Sharon once again and said, "What about you? Can I return the favor?"

"I think I'm going to take a pass too. I'm going to save myself for the party. I'm not as young as you and I don't have your energy. I have a feeling I may need all my energy for tonight. Besides, I really enjoyed pleasing you. Sometimes that's enough for me and this is one of those times."

"OK, so I owe you one, or two, or whatever, I've lost track," I said, giggling.

"You don't owe me anything," she said, as Jim returned with my water. "We're not like that."

I accepted the water and after sharing it with Sharon I said, "If you say so."

Jim slid into bed beside me and I was once again cuddled by both of my lovers. I briefly considered how nice it felt. The combination of Jim's masculine body and Sharon's softer, curvaceous body pressed against my own made for a wonderful contrast. It was definitely another example of the "best of both worlds" philosophy of which I was rapidly becoming a huge fan.

"I do say so. Hey, we probably need to get up and get moving, it's getting late. We probably don't need anything heavy to eat but I know I'll want a few drinks tonight and the snacks at the party aren't going to be enough. Why don't we go fix something as well as something to take to the party and get dolled up while Jim sneaks in a nap?"

I rolled over and looked at the clock and saw that it was almost 6 o'clock. "OK, slave driver, if we must. Although, laying here with both of you feels pretty damn good."

Sharon gave my ass a swat and said, "Get your lazy ass out of bed and get up."

"Mmmmm, that felt pretty good," I said, grinning at her. "OK, I'm moving, I'm moving."

We left Jim to rest and after making a brief pit stop in the bathroom we made our way to the kitchen. We both pitched in and working as a very efficient team had a large salad adorned with some broiled chicken breasts prepared and cooling in the refrigerator. We also prepared some spicy queso with browned spicy breakfast sausage to take to the party. Cooking in the nude was a new and unique experience and I thought I could really learn to love this new lifestyle.

After we had finished and cleaned up the kitchen, Sharon and I retired to the bathroom to start preparing for the party. She and I shared a shower and while there were some playful caresses, kisses and touching, we did not get to overly involved.

After drying and trying to make my hair presentable I retrieved my bag and worked on my makeup. Observing Sharon, and taking my key from her I applied it a little more heavily then I normally did, going for more of a sexy look then is my normal style. I borrowed some of her lipstick; a shade she referred to as "cock sucker red." I giggled at this.

She offered, and I accepted, a disposable douche. Sharon explained that she would take a couple more with us in case, as he put it, "our kitties need a little touch up during the party." When she started digging under the vanity she explained that she often used a fleet enema before a party when she might be engaged in anal play. She asked if I wanted to use one too.

"You know, from our conversations, that I am an anal virgin except for a little bit of the kind of play we did this afternoon," I explained. I continued, "It's not that I wouldn't like to try anal, but to be honest I'm more than a little nervous about it. To say that my experiences in that area, until now, have been... well... a disaster would be an understatement."

"I understand," Sharon said. "Why don't we do this? Let's go ahead and get you cleaned up, and if the opportunity presents itself you'll be ready. If not, no loss. Just remember, there is no pressure for you to do anything you aren't ready for. Personally I love anal sex, especially when I'm feeling as horny as I am right now. It brings out the bad girl in me and my orgasms from anal are really intense. However, I know that all women don't necessarily share my enthusiasm for it. I know what you mean by disastrous experiences too. I was pretty much the same until I met Jim. He was the first man I had been with that truly understood how to make love to a woman's ass. At first, considering how thick he is, I was totally against the idea. Over time, I warmed up to the idea. I think a lot of it has to do with confidence in yourself, and confidence in your lover."

Reassured by Sharon's understanding, I told her that, yes, I would go ahead and use the enema she had offered. It was a strange experience. I had expected it to be more like a douche, but the feeling of fullness in my rectum was unexpected. After I had flushed a couple of times, I was clean and fresh, front and back.

After a few final touch ups, I went to set the table for dinner while Sharon went to wake Jim from his nap. We enjoyed the salad together, laughing and joking over dinner like old friends. I was comfortable with these friends in a way I had never been with anyone before. It was if I had known them my whole life. Everything was fair game for discussion and nothing was taboo. It was if the intimacy we shared in the bedroom was extended to and permeated every aspect of our friendship. This was a surprising, but not wholly unwelcome development. I found it refreshing in a way. I could share myself, all of me, with these people in ways I had never thought possible with even my closest friends. The excitement, including my own, about the evening's upcoming activities served as a palpable backdrop to the dinner discussion.

I was shocked when Sharon shared our discussion about anal sex with Jim. I could feel myself blush, but when he seemed to take my concerns seriously and with a level of understanding that I had never thought a man was capable of, my embarrassment soon faded. We shared an informative, and to be honest, arousing discussion of the pros and cons of anal sex. I was intrigued by Jim's male viewpoint on the topic. I was even further engrossed by his announcement that he enjoyed a good prostate massage in conjunction with oral sex. I found myself becoming more and more involved in this discussion between bites of the delicious salad.

After we finished dinner, Jim went to the shower while Sharon and I loaded the dishes in the dishwasher. Following Sharon, we retired to her bedroom. She explained she liked to wear something sexy to the parties. Since we were staying inside the camp it didn't have to be anything overly elaborate, just enough to help entice the libidos of her potential lovers. I couldn't help but find this slightly humorous, getting dressed to look sexy in a nudist camp, and told her so. Sharon agreed that it was slightly odd when looked on from the outside but went on to explain that lingerie could be used as an enticement, a tease for what is beneath it. The nudist lifestyle however wasn't really about sex, but rather the natural enjoyment of life without the hindrance of clothing.

CorsetLvr
CorsetLvr
522 Followers