The Hunger Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CorsetLvr
CorsetLvr
522 Followers

I slid my little finger in alongside the other three and felt Cathy's pussy relax around it and accept the additional girth. I stopped once again to allow her to adjust.

"So full, gawd... Keep going, don't stop," she groaned.

"I'm not hurting you, am I?" I asked.

"Hurts gooddddd," she groaned again.

After my recent experience with anal sex I fully comprehended what she was trying to say. I felt her pussy clinch around my fingers and understand that to be a sign of encouragement for me to continue. I did so, thrusting all fingers into her pussy at a quickening pace. Meanwhile, I began to suck her clit between my lips, almost as if I was sucking a cock. Her moans and the powerful thrusts of her hips back into my hand were clear evidence of her enjoyment of my actions.

Suddenly Cathy came. Her orgasm surprised me. It seemingly came upon her in a flash. I had no clue that it was coming. I felt her pussy throb around my fingers. Just as suddenly as it had arrived, she was recovered from it. I let up on sucking her clit, realizing it may be too sensitive, at least for now. Instead I slowly licked around its base.

"Thumb, tuck your thumb in, push slowly. Ready, I'm ready," she managed to murmur between gulps of air.

Again, I did as instructed and slowly slid my thumb into the recess created by my cupped fingers. My knuckles rested against the opening of her pussy. Her small labia were spread around my hand like an open flower. Impatiently, Cathy pushed her hips back at me, signaling her readiness once again. I slowly began to push my hand in. Her increasingly loud groans served as accompaniment to the slow progress of my hand. I watched in amazement as her pussy open to accept my knuckles at the base of my fingers and I was even more amazed when it closed around my wrist as my hand was fully enveloped inside her liquid depths.

"Aaaarrrrhhh," she moaned in a way I took to be a mixture of pain and pleasure. "Hold on a minute and let me get used to it. I'm so stretched," she added.

I could feel her vaginal muscles fluttering around my hand as she attempted to accommodate it in herself.

"MMmmmm, OK, make a fist now," she groaned.

I curled my fingers inside her and made a fist. Cathy groaned as my hand stretched her pussy further. I could feel the swollen knob of her G-spot resting against my knuckles.

"So good, so stretched," she moaned, her voice almost a gasp. "Slowly, slowly, start fucking me," she instructed.

I began to slowly rock my hand back in forth inside her tight cunt. She began to relax and accept it and I was soon able to move it a couple of inches. Her passionate cries of pleasure increased in proportion to my movements. I could feel her pussy begin to rhythmically relax and clench in time with my movements. I attempted to angle my hand so that my knuckles dragged across her G-spot with every stroke.

I noticed that the action around us had basically come to a halt. The other partiers were grouped around us in pairs and trios stroking and caressing each other but their attention was directed primarily at Cathy and me. My eyes met Sharon's as I glanced around the room and she gave me a big, approving smile. She was seated on the floor with Jim, her hand idly stroking his semi-hard cock while his own was caressing her substantial breast.

My attention was quickly redirected back to my play-mate. Her loud groan was accompanied by a strong contraction of her pussy. She seemed to be lost in a pleasure induced delirium. Her head was rolling back and forth as I continued to fuck her with my hand.

"Harder, harder... fuck me harder," she managed to gasp. I increased the speed and depth of my hand, almost punching into her pussy. My increased effort left my arm muscles burning, almost like I had been lifting weights at the gym. I could tell Cathy was close, so very close. Not sure how much longer my arm could hold up to the effort, I decided to help things along. I took her clit between my fingers and pinched it softly. Emboldened by the positive reaction I slowly began to increase the pressure. That seemed to do the trick.

"Ohhhhh Gawd!" Cathy screamed. Her pussy clinched down hard, freezing my hand in place. Her entire body writhed and convulsed as she was shaken by her orgasm. Her back arched off the floor as her powerful body strove to drive my hand deeper into her stretched chasm. Her muscular body was stretched like a bowstring and I could see the defined muscles of her torso as they contracted. Her pussy also convulsed as it spasmed around my hand. Fluids gushed and flowed around my hand as her cries of ecstasy echoed throughout the room.

"Don't stop... again," she gasped. I continued stroking in and out of her. What followed was something I had never even imagined in my admittedly limited sexual experience. Cathy's orgasms just seemed to flow from one into the next so that it was almost impossible to tell when one stopped and the next started. My hand, arm and the surrounding area was drenched in her juices. She was a veritable fountain of pussy juices. I was simply in awe of this woman's sexuality.

Finally Cathy collapsed. "No more," she groaned weakly. I began to slide my hand out of her pussy when I felt a hand on my shoulder, topping me. I turned to see Sharon kneeling next to me.

"Leave it for a minute," she advised. "Give her a minute to come down before you pull out," she added, smiling. Sharon remained next to me, caressing my back and neck and just sharing the moment with me. I could still feel small tremors within Cathy as she came down from the climactic high of her orgasms.

When Cathy had finally relaxed into a lethargic post-orgasmic fog Sharon said, "OK, go ahead and pull out... very slowly."

Again, I followed the directions of my more experienced lover and I opened my fist and slowly slid my hand from the clasping folds. I was amazed to watch her labia close as my fingers slid out. Cathy rolled onto her side and curled up in a fetal position. Her husband threw a light blanket over her.

"She'll need a few minutes to recover. She always does when she cums that hard," he said. "Once she recovers though, watch out. She becomes a tiger after cumming like that. It's like it only feeds fuel to her fire."

"Thanks for the warning," I replied. "If she is more of a tiger then what I just saw, I'll try to hide from her," I said, giggling.

Sharon led me away towards the bathroom. As we went to go freshen up, she took my cum soaked hand and licked off the juices dripping from it.

"I'd hate to waste that," she said, giggling with me.

Sharon and I spent a few minutes together in the privacy of the bathroom while we both cleaned up and used the toilet. She wanted to make sure I was doing OK as we had not spent a lot of time together since earlier in the evening. I could she that she was concerned that I was not being overloaded and was having a good time. I assured her that I was having a great time and that while I was overloaded with everything I had seen and experienced, it was not in a bad way, quite the contrary. I was energized by it and I thanked her for a great evening and introducing me to her friends.

She said she needed a drink and led me to the kitchen for some liquid refreshment. I followed her and we shared a glass of wine while comparing notes on our experiences and impressions of the other party guests. Sharon was most intrigued by my experiences with Terri's lactating breasts. She smiled and said that she might have to get a sample for herself later on.

I recall feeling that I had found a sister in Sharon, someone whose open minded attitude and love of sex matched my own. I remember starting to think of my feelings for her in terms of the "L" word at that time. What I felt for her was more then simple attraction and lust. There was a depth to my feelings that at least indicated a potential for much more.

My reverie was interrupted as the other partiers began to trickle back into the kitchen in ones, twos and threes. I marveled at the fact that the party seemed to have these sorts of unofficial breaks where we reverted to a more social mode. Admittedly, we were all standing around nude and many of us were still glowing from post-orgasmic flushes. More then a few dripping pussies and glistening cocks could be observed. This was definitely not the kind of socializing I was accustomed to at a party. However, at the same time I was impressed with how natural it all felt. The openness that the other couples demonstrated was refreshing to me. All the sex and nudity just seemed to lower any social pretenses that I often felt at a "straight" party. There was no class or other distinctions. We were all joined in the joy of the moment and the enjoyment of each other's company. In addition, there was no double standard when it came to any attraction we felt for each other. We could flirt with whoever we liked without there being any jealousy.

I recall admiring John's large muscular frame and my mind wandered off into fantasy land when I imagined what joys his body and more then substantial cock could produce in my own petite body. I suddenly realized that my pussy had not felt the joys of a cock since we had arrived at the party and it twitched at the thought.

John saw me almost gawking at him and our eyes met in mutual passion. Sharon noticed what was going on and she leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Go for it, you won't be disappointed, he's a hell of a stud. If you want him, just go ask. He won't turn you down."

Emboldened by her words and the wine, I smiled at her, took a final sip of my wine, set it down, and walked over to John. I looked him in they eyes, ran my small hands over the hard expanse of his muscular chest and said in my most coquettish voice, "Would you like to go play?"

"I'd love to," he replied, smiling back at me.

He took my hand in his and led me back towards the bedrooms. As we made our way to the back, I considered the fact that this was another first for me. I had actually just asked a man to fuck me. In my past, I had always played the game in which I had played the shy demure woman, even when I was dieing to get a man in bed. I always let the man be the aggressor. I had thought that it was what was assumed of me. I was realizing that in this circle, the rules were entirely different. I felt empowered and at the same time I was more then a little surprised at my boldness and very aroused by this change in myself. I felt like I was on top of a mountain.

John led me to a mattress on the floor and joined me on it. He began to make love to me, slowly, softly. His hands and mouth caressed me and teased me. It was wonderful, but definitely not what I needed at the moment. I didn't want, or need, to be made love to. I needed to be fucked and I told him so. My hunger had returned with a vengeance.

"John, just fuck me. I need you, I need your cock," I almost pleaded.

"Alrighty then," he replied, finding my need somewhat amusing.

He moved between my legs and bent to lick me, testing my wetness. I was more then wet enough. My growing arousal had left my pussy a flowing river. His cock was more then adequate for the job, both thicker and longer then average without being so huge to cause discomfort. It definitely met my needs at the moment. John stroked between my engorged labia a few times, coating his cock in my juices and lubricating his turgid shaft. He slid into me slowly, allowing my pussy to accommodate and adjust to his bulk. I was grateful that he was considerate, but my growing need to be fucked overwhelmed my need for comfort and I grabbed his ass and pulled him deep inside me. I gasped as he filled me. I have always loved the initial feel of a cock filling and stretching my pussy and this time was no different.

I wrapped my legs around his ass, allowing him to sink in even deeper. John's cock felt great. Its length reached my inner depths without pounding my cervix and its girth was more then enough to provide the stretched feeling I so greatly enjoyed. I pulled him into me with my legs and used them to set the pace I wanted. John was more then willing to accommodate my direction and responded to my urgings with lustful enthusiasm. Our pace sped up until he was thrusting into me at a moderately rapid pace. I was loving it! The top of his cock was rubbing my clit deliciously and the head of his cock stroked my G-spot just right as he plunged into me with full, hard strokes. His balls slapping against my ass was a nice addition to the smorgasbord of sensations that was flooding my body.

My cries and moans of pleasure were soon filling the room and I felt myself building rapidly towards a satisfying cum. The wet squelching sound of his cock pistoning in and out of my wet cunt just added to our symphony of lust. This was absolutely what I needed and craved. I ran my hands across his muscular chest and shoulders and reveled in the masculinity of my current lover. I marveled at his endurance and he continued to fuck me hard and fast without even breaking a sweat. The hours he spent in the gym were definitely paying dividends at that moment.

As my arousal grew, my vocal encouragement did as well. "Yes, fuck me. Fuck me hard... hard and fast. So goooooodddd," I squealed.

My hands unconsciously moved from John's chest to my own breasts. I began to alternate pinching and pulling on my nipples. That was all it took to set me off and my pussy clenched around his cock and I drove my hips upward as my orgasm erupted.

"Cuuummmiiinnnggggg," I managed to groan.

"Yes, sweetie, cum for me. Let me feel it," he replied.

John continued to plunge into my spasming pussy as I rode out my climax. His lips met mine and he kissed me briefly until I had to gasp for breath.

John's strokes slowed as I floated in my post-orgasm reverie. We weren't done, not by far, but he was considerate in allowing me to recover from what had been a very intense orgasm. The slow strokes of his cock added to the glow I was feeling. The feeling of his hard cock was like a nice background to the other sensations that flooded my body. When I had partially recovered I looked up and saw John's handsome, smiling face.

"That was nice. You came hard, didn't you?" he asked.

"Yes, I needed that. Exactly what I needed, thank you," I replied.

"It was my pleasure. The feeling of your pussy contracting around my cock when you came was unbelievable. I almost lost it. You should have warned me," John said.

"Sorry," I responded with a coquettish tone of voice as I smiled back at him. He continued to slowly thrust into me as we took a small break in the more serious fucking that I knew we would soon be continuing. I had a feeling that I wasn't the only one that needed it and besides I was enjoying our mid-coital banter.

"Ohhh, you have no need to apologize. I liked it, a lot! You really hosed me down when you came too," he said. As he made his remark I suddenly became aware of the cool, wet sensation on my ass and pussy from the juices I had expelled during my orgasm.

"I guess I should have warned you that I'm a squirter too," I said. "Your cock was hitting my G-spot just right and that always makes me squirt."

"Oh, I knew you were a squirter. I noticed earlier and besides in a group like this word gets around anyway. That's not something that the others at the party couldn't resist sharing with the others. I don't mind, I kinda like it as a matter of fact. I guess you could say it's a turn on for me to know that I pleased a woman enough to make her squirt like you did. Call it ego, I guess."

"well, whatever you call it, I liked it, you are a wonderful lover," I said. "I didn't realize I was the center of party gossip though."

"Ohhh, newbies are always the center of discussion at a party. Part of it is the more experienced folks are keeping an eye out for you; part of it is just natural curiosity I suppose. I must say that you have made a very favorable impression on everyone tonight."

"I suppose I should take that as a compliment," I replied. "I'm just glad I am being accepted."

"Oh definitely. I must admit I was very happy when you asked me to play. I was hoping to get this opportunity. I was really turned on watching you with Cathy. That has always been a big fantasy of hers and it looks like you gave her everything she wanted and more." he said.

"Well, truth be told, I have had my eye on you, and Cathy, since we arrived, and even more so after I saw you playing with Terri earlier. That was a big turn on for me," I said.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. Terri is fun and she came to the party ready to play."

"Yea, I found out how much fun a little later,"

"I saw that too, I enjoyed watching the two of you," he said, a broad smile on his face.

Our conversation slowed to a stop and John's thrusts slowly began to pick up their pace. It was time to get back to some serious fucking. I was more than ready.

John took my body in his strong arms and rolled me over on top of himself. I sat up and kneeled over him and felt his cock fill me. His hands grasped my hips and I began rocking back and forth establishing a comfortable rhythm that matched my level of arousal. I adjusted the angle of my pussy so that his cock stroked across my G-spot. I have always loved being on top and having John under me was no different.

As I continued to ride John I noticed Sharon, Jim, Mike, and Amy enter the room and lay down on the adjoining mattress. Sharon said, "Do you mind if we join you?"

"Not at all, please do," I replied, secretly thrilled with the opportunity to watch them playing while being so wonderfully fucked.

Sharon paired off with Mike and Jim with Amy. The men were positioned on the mattress next to each other by their partners and a thrill went through my body when I realized what was going on. Amy and Sharon's mouths descended to their partners cocks and they were soon heavily involved in giving them both a blow job. I was enthralled as I watched Jim and Sharon in action. Amy and Sharon were obviously enjoying their efforts as they orally pleased their lovers. I had always been amazed at her ability to deep throat Jim and seeing her swallowing Mike's long thin cock was no different. Jim's fat cock was stuffing Amy's small mouth as she tried to take him as deep as possible. I couldn't help but compare and contrast Sharon and Amy's bodies as well as they knelt between the men's legs. Sharon's familiar mature, lush curves were quite a contrast to Amy's bejeweled, thin, petite body.

My voyeurism caused my own level of arousal to increase and I was soon fucking John faster and deeper. His hands had moved to my breasts and he alternated cupping my breasts and softly pinching my nipples. I placed my hands over his and said, "harder, you don't have to be gentle."

He responded to my direction and I felt his fingers add a painful pressure to the sensations that were flooding my body.

I was distracted for a moment by the wonderful feeling of John fucking me. When I looked back over to the other bed I discovered that the occupants had rearranged. Amy and Sharon were both on their backs, their legs held high with Jim and Mike thrusting into their upturned pussies. I ravenously took in the sight of the foursome as they fucked enthusiastically. Amy and Sharon's heads were turned towards each other and they were kissing while also playing with each other's breasts. The men were fucking at a moderate, but increasing pace. Both women's kiss muffled moans were increasing as they voiced their appreciation for the men's efforts.

I was unconsciously riding John faster as my own excitement grew. My moans and the wet squelching of his cock sliding effortlessly in and out of me added to the passionate cacophony of the other two couples.

I heard Amy's joyous cry of release as she reached her peak. Sharon soon joined her as Mike enthusiastically drove into her. The auditory stimulation of their orgasms, combined with the sight of them heaving through their cums was enough to push me over into my own climax. I ground my mound into Mike, rubbing my clit against his pubic bone while burying his cock as deep as possible into my spasming cunt. His fingers clamped tight on my nipples and the pleasure/pain spiked from my chest, and mixed with the other sensations rolling through my body, had its own synergistic effect on my pleasure. My own cries of release echoed through the room as Amy's and Sharon's dwindled to a mere echo.

CorsetLvr
CorsetLvr
522 Followers