The Hunger Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CorsetLvr
CorsetLvr
522 Followers

Sharon finished performing her chores on my pussy and moved up to kiss me. I savored the taste of our combined liquids on her lips and tongue and again it was a time of sharing with Sharon. She had given her husband to me freely to enjoy and had sampled the fruits of our pleasure. She had also shared those fruits with me with her mouth. Her symbolic act of sharing was both a sensual and an intimate treat for me. I remember thinking that, while I knew I would never give it up totally, this sure beat the hell out of the masturbation that had been my only sexual outlet for the last week.

Sharon slumped down on the bed next to me and Jim soon joined us. We cuddled and just savored our individual, and collective, post-orgasmic glow. Sharon breasts were pressed into my side and I could feel Jim's hard chest against my back and damp cock against my ass. I savored the feeling of them pressed into my body. I heard Sharon's breathing deepen, followed by Jim's more sonorous breathing as I fell into slumber as well.

Pressure on my bladder awoke me sometime later. I looked at the bedside clock and saw that it was only 9:30. Still early I thought. I slid out from between my lovers and they both unconsciously rolled over onto their backs. After peeing, I cleaned up a little with a wash cloth. My body was a little sticky from the residual body fluids from my previous sexual activities. After washing my face I took a noticed that thought my workouts at the gym might be starting to make a little bit of a difference. I definitely didn't feel as wiped out as I might have felt before, especially considering the intensity of the sex I had shared earlier. Still, I felt a little bit of a dull ache between my legs from the fucking that Jim had given me. It was an ache that was well worth the pleasure that gone along with it, I thought.

I returned to the bedroom and just stood there for a moment admiring my sleeping lovers. I felt happy to be back with them and not necessarily just for the sex. That was certainly a bonus, but I enjoyed just being here, sharing their intimacy in and out of the bedroom. I felt loved when I was with them. I realized I may just be a playmate to them but at the same time I was convinced that there was more here, more then just wild monkey sex. I was sure they shared my affection and I knew that the weekend might lead to us exploring those feeling more fully.

I looked at Sharon and admired her beautiful, mature face, so expressive and at times caring. The talented mouth that was capable of bringing me pleasure the likes of which I had only fantasized about. I looked at the breasts that perhaps fulfilled some deep need for maternal nurturing. Then I gazed on her pussy which I had discovered I could lose myself in. It brought out a need in me that I didn't even know existed, an untapped need to explore and express the bisexuality that had lain smoldering within me.

My gaze moved to Jim. I took in the strength in his handsome face. Did he represent some sort of father figure to me? I wasn't sure, but I did know he was everything in a male lover that I had always dreamed of. Caring, sensitive, affectionate, but at the same time he could pull my strings when I felt the needed to be taken and used. The two sides of his sexuality were something I had often sought in others, but never found. Many previous lovers had had the talent or potential to fulfill one or the other of my needs, but never both.

My gaze moved down to the sparse patch of hair on his broad chest. I looked at his hands and my pussy spasmed as I thought about those hands, which had only a short time ago, held my hips as he had fucked me. I saw the powerful, masculine legs and hips that he had put to such good use as he drove his cock into my welcoming cunt. Finally my eyes landed on his soft cock that was draped across his thigh. It was so unassuming when in this condition, so soft and wrinkled, but I knew so well that it was just a shadow of the beast it was capable of becoming. I still felt the twinges that were just faint echoes of what that cock had produced in me earlier. "The perfect cock to go along with the perfect lover," I thought.

My ruminations about Jim's cock produced an idea. I softly slid onto the bed between his spread thighs and inspected his cock more thoroughly. This is something I had never really done with a man and I was enjoying the opportunity for an "up close and personal" look without any expectation for more. Emboldened, I reached down and took it gently between my fingers so as to not wake him. My mind flashed back to the images of Sharon fellating this cock. I stuck out my tongue and ran it up the bottom of his cock. I heard Jim murmur in his sleep as I tasted the faint remnants of our sex on his cock.

Feeling a sense of growing hunger, I wanted more. I slid his soft cock between my lips and I swallowed him. I savored the feeling of him fully in my mouth and felt the first hint of a developing erection. I suckled on it softly and used my tongue to wash our dried juices from it. I absorbed those tastes on my tongue and palate and savored them, analyzing the complex mixtures, almost like enjoying a fine wine for the first time. I thought I could even feel the soft throbbing of his pulse in my mouth. I was getting lost in the sensations of having his cock in my mouth.

To be honest, I had never really enjoyed performing oral sex on a man. I guess I considered it a bit of a chore. It was a sometimes messy chore but one that I sometimes performed with the hope of reciprocation, sometimes fulfilled, but often not, by a lover. Like other things, my perceptions and tastes when it came to sex were changing. At the same time I was somewhat proud of my oral abilities. I had learned that I may only hold rank amateur status as compared to Sharon and some of my other new acquaintances. Memories of Terri gleefully sucking John at the party flashed through my mind.

I was really enjoying this, more so then ever before. Jim's cock began to lengthen and thicken in my mouth and the pulse I felt on my tongue became more noticeable. The soft skin felt good in my mouth and his decidedly masculine smell filled my nostrils.

I looked up at his face and saw that he was still asleep. My attention was diverted to Sharon and I saw her lying there, propped up on one elbow, watching me. She smiled and I saw in that smile some recognition of what I was feeling in that moment.

She slid down next to me and whispered in my ear, "Having fun?"

"Mmmm Hmmm," I moaned around the cock in my mouth.

"Do you mind a little advice?" she asked.

It was if she had read my mind. "Please," I replied after letting the cock slide out of my mouth.

"OK, twirl your tongue around the head." I did as she instructed. Then, "the most sensitive spot for a lot of men is on the bottom, just below the head. Try licking there." Again, I followed her instruction and I heard a slightly louder moan come from a still sleeping Jim.

By this time his cock was back to full strength. I continued trying out these techniques and then I heard Sharon whisper, "try taking it a little deeper. Just a little at a time to see what you are comfortable with, without gagging. The shaft isn't as sensitive, but a lot of men, including Jim, get really turned on by the idea of a woman taking their cock deep."

I progressively worked my way farther into the depths of my mouth. I guess that it probably helped that he was unconscious and not thrusting into my mouth because I was able to get it to the point where I could feel the bulbous head touch the back of my mouth. I felt a gag coming on but pulled back a little until it passed. Encouraged, I tried again and was able to hold it against the back of my mouth for a few seconds before I felt the gag coming again. I repeated this several times until I started to overcome the gagging sensation and developed a little bit of confidence in my ability to take him that deep.

I felt Jim stir and heard Sharon say, "Hello sweetie, just stay still, we're using you for a little training. Just lie there and enjoy."

He responded with an unintelligible, sleepy mumble and I felt his body relax back into the bed. Meanwhile, I returned to my lesson. Sharon instructed me to mix a little tongue action with the deeper strokes as well as using my hand on the base of his cock, as well as his balls. I was really multi-tasking now and starting to put it all together.

On one deep stroke I had his cock head pressed against the back of my mouth and waited for the gagging to start. When it never arrived I grew a little more confident and tried pressing deeper. His cock slid into the opening of my throat and I was amazed. Jim groaned in recognition of my efforts. Sharon told me to relax and to breathe through my nose. My amazement passed as nausea swept over me. I backed off but soon tried it again. Slowly my confidence grew and the gagging and nausea decreased, at least to a manageable level. I felt a sense of pride and a wave of accomplishment washed through me. Sharon was right there, whispering soft words of encouragement and caressing my back as I fellated her husband. I tried to take him a little deeper on every stroke until I finally pressed my lips to the base of his cock. I had swallowed it all!

My confidence grew even more as Sharon showered me with praise and Jim's moans signified how much he was enjoying my oral worship of his cock. Following Sharon's advice I redirected my efforts from that of pure exploration to pleasing Jim. I began mouth fucking his cock. I was taking him deep while alternating those deeper strokes with sucking and twirling my tongue across his cock when I had it shallower in my mouth. I could taste the salty, slightly bitter taste of his pre-cum on my tongue and I knew he was very aroused. His balls were heavy and full in my hand as I rolled them between my fingers.

"Do you want to make him cum?" Sharon asked.

I simply nodded my head in response, not wanting to stop my pleasuring of Jim. I somehow felt that his cum filling my mouth was the only suitable conclusion to this experiment.

"OK, what really gets him off is having his ass played with while you are going down on him," she whispered in my ear, obviously not wanting to surprise her husband. "Wet your finger and start rubbing it against his asshole," she instructed.

I scooped up some of the accumulated saliva and pre-cum that had soaked the short hairs at the base of his cock and slid it down to his ass. I began circling his asshole with my finger and his groan signaled his enjoyment of this new sensation. I repeated this motion several times, adding to the lubrication on his closed ass. I also moved my finger to his perineum, his "taint" as some people call it, and experimented with rubbing him there as well. When I felt I had enough lubrication I slowly began worming my finger tip into his ass. His sphincter suddenly dilated and my finger sunk in. His hips rose up off the bed and his cock speared into the depths of my throat. His loud cry of pleasure made it clear that he was enjoying the experience.

Sharon again took up the role of teacher and told me to finger fuck him for a while. I did so in rhythm to the thrusts of my mouth down onto his cock. I could feel Jim getting closer. The tension in his body and the fact that his balls had drawn up made that very clear. He had been very good at letting me take things at my own pace earlier but he was rapidly losing control. His hips were rising up to meet my swollen lips and he was now setting the pace as he mouth fucked me. For my part, I was thoroughly enjoying the experience. I was totally into it and my new found confidence allowed me to accept him deep into my mouth.

I had almost forgotten about Sharon, I was so enthralled in the experience. She again leaned down to my ear and whispered into it. "Now start massaging his prostate," she whispered. She went on to explain its location on the front wall of his rectum. She told me what to look for and what it felt like and how to give it a finger massage. I quickly found the swollen node of his prostrate just where she had told me to look for it.

My actions were rewarded by a healthy dose of pre-cum onto my tongue, which I quickly swallowed. He was now leaking profusely. Jim's groans grew in intensity and enthusiasm and I felt his body begin to quiver as he approached the point of release. His thighs clinched into tight, muscular bands.

With an almost feral cry of pleasure he erupted in my mouth. Strong jets of cum landed on my tongue in time with the movements of my finger in his ass. I took him deep one more time and felt his cock swell in my throat as he spurted down my gullet. The volume of his ejaculation overwhelmed me and I gagged a little bit and some of his cum escaped from the corner of my mouth. Sharon was there quickly to lick it up and as I pulled off his cock she kissed me and we shared the taste of her husband on my lips and in my mouth. Her tongue danced across my lips and into my mouth, voraciously absorbing and sharing her husband's male taste.

I slumped back on the bed, tired and a little short of breath. My finger slid from his ass as I did so. Sharon took over for me, cleaning up the small amount of residue that I had left on her husband. He groaned softly as her tongue wrapped itself around his cock.

When she had finished, she rolled over to me and cuddled, our faces next to each other and our bodies pressed together. I felt and then heard Jim roll out of bed, his now spent, flaccid cock swinging between his thighs. He went off to the bathroom and I could faintly hear him emptying his bladder.

Sharon's eye had a certain glint of mirth in them and went well with the smile on her lips. "Did you enjoy that?" she gleefully asked.

"Mmmmm, yea," I moaned. "It's kinda funny though. I mean it's definitely not the first blow job I have given, but it was probably the most enjoyable. Before, it was almost a chore, something that was expected of me I guess. This was different. I did it because I wanted too. I wanted to explore I guess, but more then that I wanted to please Jim," I explained.

"It was obvious that you were really into it, not just going through the mechanics," she replied. "Men like that; at least I know Jim does. He likes it when it's obvious that you aren't doing it just because it's expected of you. He's just as soon do something different if his partner isn't into it. You seemed to be enjoying it almost as much as he was. Enthusiasm scores a lot of points with him," she said, giggling.

"I did enjoy it and I guess that's the one thing that surprised me the most. With other men, I guess I just went through the motions. It was a means to an end, usually with the hope of them pleasing me. I guess it some ways you could call that selfish sex. With Jim I just got off on the idea of pleasing him for its own sake."

"You're growing up. I can see it in you," she exclaimed. "You are maturing as a lover and as a person. I liked the old you. I love the new you," she said. With that, her lips met mine and we shared a long, passionate kiss that left me quivering.

Jim came back out of the adjoining bathroom and Sharon broke our kiss and said, "My turn." She gave me a final, quick peck and headed towards the bathroom.

Jim took her place and after a lengthy kiss from him, he said, "Thank you… that was wonderful. I must say it was a little unexpected, but very enjoyable nonetheless." I was a bit surprised. He was the first man that was comfortable enough to kiss me after oral sex, at least without me gargling first. I was starting to appreciate that Jim was remarkable in many ways.

"I don't think I can say it was all my pleasure, but I enjoyed it too. By the way, your cum tasted good. It wasn't nearly as bitter as other guys' I have been with."

"You can thank Sharon for that. She keeps me on the straight and narrow on my diet and makes sure I eat lots of fruits and vegetables and keeps me away from the stuff that causes it to be bitter."

"Hhhhmmm, that's interesting," I replied.

We all cuddled again and just talked. It was a very enjoyable time for me. Our conversation wasn't just about sex, although that topic did make up a significant part of it. The chat eventually died out as our eyes grew heavy once again and we eventually fell asleep again, cuddled together as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

I woke up, sunshine streaming through the window and heard Sharon returned from the bathroom. She informed Jim that we needed coffee. That was his not so subtle hint to go make the coffee. Sharon and Jim switched places after I got another kiss from him and I was once again cuddled with Sharon. I mentioned my conversation with Jim about his diet and she told me that early on in their relationship she had informed Jim that if he expected the "continued use of her mouth" that he was going to have to do something about the taste of his cum. She said it had been very bitter when they first met, mainly due to his diet that was heavy in red meat. With Sharon's talented mouth as motivation, he had accepted the changed in his diet and she had been enjoying his sweeter cum, and had both been enjoying their oral sex ever since.

She proclaimed that we were both in desperate need of a shower and that I was elected to wash her back. I think she described us as both smelling like "randy bitches in heat." We enjoyed an intimate but basically non-sexual shower together. I just enjoyed being close and touching her and she seemed to feel the same way. When we got out of the shower and began to dry each other, we found two cups of coffee on the vanity that Jim had left for us.

The smell of cooking was evident when we began to make our way towards the kitchen. Jim was wearing an apron that seemed a little silly with his bare ass exposed in the rear until I realized that he was frying bacon. I definitely didn't want his more important parts, which I may have had a use for later, splattered with hot grease. Sharon and I stayed out of the way and went to the living room and shared the paper. I was once again impressed with the comfortable domesticity I was able to enjoy with this couple.

Jim simply brought us a plate in the living room and refilled our coffees for us. I set aside the paper and dug into another wonderful breakfast.

Jim joined us and we sat in the living room, quietly eating. I hadn't realized how hungry I was. Good loving seemed to be good for my appetite, but at the same time I knew the increased level of activity in my life was burning up the calories.

When we were done eating and had cleaned up the mess, Jim asked me if I would mind if he had a few moments to talk to Sharon alone. I replied that I didn't mind at all and that I still had not unpacked and would go do that while they talked.

When I returned Jim and Sharon were waiting for me on the couch. They moved apart and asked me to sit with them. When I was snuggly seated between them and warmly embraced, Jim began.

"I was just telling Sharon about your housing situation and filled her in about our conversation last night," he said in an almost businesslike tone. "I think we have come up with a solution."

"OK, what is it?" I asked, intrigued.

"Rather than you finding a place of your own, why don't you move in here with us? It's not like we don't have plenty of room and we have an office in the house that you can use. We rarely use it. Most of my business gets taken care of in the camp office. You can have your own bedroom when you feel like you need some privacy and of course you are always welcome in our bed."

To say that I was flabbergasted would be an understatement! Had I fantasized about this? Yes, of course! However, those fantasies had been filed away in the same mental drawer that my used for my adolescent fantasies of meeting and marrying Prince Charming. Did I think it had the least chance of happening? Realistically, no!

CorsetLvr
CorsetLvr
522 Followers