The Hunger Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CorsetLvr
CorsetLvr
521 Followers

"That sounds like a wonderful idea," he replied, his voice heavy with the unsatisfied need for his own pleasure that I was sure he was feeling. I felt his hand on my body, softly caressing my belly. It moved upwards and cupped my breasts, alternating from side to side. I felt my hard nipples pressed into the palm of his hand. They were sore from the clamps but at the same time I felt pleasure from his soothing caresses. Lynn's hand joined, and I felt each breast being caressed. The contrast of his rougher and her smoother hand added to the sensations beginning to saturate my brain.

"Get my man ready to fuck you, slut. Use your mouth and if he thinks you are worthy he may allow you the pleasure of feeling it fill you," Lynn said.

"Yes Ma'am," I dutifully relied.

Ken rolled over and presented his cock to me, sliding the posing pouch off his legs. I took the base in my hand and took its head between my lips and began to pay oral homage to his cock. I couldn't help but think how satisfying it was to feel a man's cock grow in my mouth and respond to me in this most primal of ways. The directness of this cause and effect relationship turned me on in a way that surprised me. My own racing heart seemed to match his pulse that I felt on my tongue.

He was soon buried deep in my mouth, his hand on the back of my head insistently encouraging me to take him even deeper. I felt him against the back of my mouth and I willed myself to relax and allow him in. I felt a wave of gratitude to Sharon for her lessons on how to please a man with my mouth. Ken's cock, while long, did not have anything like Jim's girth and I was able to accept him into the recesses of my throat with comparative ease. Ken's hand firmly guided my mouth and I was soon prompted to fuck his hard cock with my mouth. My lips gripped his shaft while I struggled to keep my teeth from rasping along its length. His cock head repeatedly penetrated the opening to my throat as I struggled to accept him. His moans grew in volume and intensity as my tempo accelerated. I could taste the slightly bitter, salty taste of his pre-cum on my tongue and palate.

I was really getting into the experience of sucking Ken when my head was suddenly jerked from his cock. "That's enough for now," Lynn said. "We wouldn't want him to waste his seed in your belly, now would we?"

"No Ma'am," I replied, instantly disappointed by the lost opportunity of having his cock exploding in my mouth.

I realized that Lynn had been absent during my session of oral servitude. When she joined us on the mattress, I saw why. She had donned a strap-on dildo. The dildo, while not exactly huge, was certainly massive. It was large enough that I knew it would certainly stretch me, wherever she decided to use it.

She rolled me over on top of her and my question as to its intended destination was quickly answered. She directed me to straddle her hips and I soon felt the head of the dildo against the opening to my overheated and very needy pussy. My excitement peaked as I realized I was finally going to be fucked. My need for relief was tangible and ever present. The smoldering fire in my belly was rekindled as if someone had thrown gasoline on it. My body was almost screaming at me with its need for an orgasm.

Lynn pulled me down onto the dildo and it speared its way into my depths. The intrusion was sudden and rough. My pussy was both in agony and at the same time relieved to be stretched. I was flooded with a strange mixture of sensations. Lynn pushed up into me and I felt the head of the dildo bang against my cervix, resulting in a sharp pain that lanced through me. Before the last echoes of that pain had died out, she was encouraging me to fuck myself on the dildo. Her hands were on my ass, slowly guiding my movements as the dildo slid in and out my cunt. She pushed up into me and my pussy met her pelvis in a series of wet, loud slaps.

I was really starting to get into the feeling of having my pussy filled with Lynn's dildo when my pleasure filled reverie was interrupted by another sensation. Ken's lube coated finger was rubbing my asshole. I suddenly realized that he was preparing my ass for a DP. Excitement flashed through my body as I realized that I was about to experience something that I had only dreamed about in my most erotic fantasies. Lynn's hands moved to my ass cheeks and spread them, exposing my ass to her husband. A thick, slick finger wiggled its way into my rosebud. A second finger soon joined the first and I moaned as I felt my bottom hole being stretched. The plug had been out of my ass long enough that my elastic ass had closed and I had to focus on relaxing once again. Ken's fingers began to thrust in and out of my rectum. I stopped my movements on the dildo while Ken prepped my ass and I concentrated on relaxing. The feeling of the dildo still stretching my pussy faded into the background as my focus was temporarily diverted to my ass.

Ken pushed me down onto Lynn's body. My nipples pressed into Lynn's soft orbs and my sweaty belly flattened against her rounded stomach. Her hands still had my ass spread. I felt his fingers retreat but they were soon replaced by the bulbous head of his cock. I willed myself to relax and push out and soon felt the pressure of his cock as it pushed in slowly. I gasped as his cock head popped inside my anal sphincter. My ass burned with a mixture of pain and pleasure. He stopped for a moment to allow me to adjust to his girth. I heard myself grunt as Ken continued his slow journey into the depths of my asshole, stretching and filling me with his substantial cock. After what seemed like forever, I felt my ass flattened by his hips and I knew that he had his full length buried in me. I was suddenly overwhelmed with the feeling of fullness when I was finally able to absorb all the sensations that were bombarding my brain.

Ken and Lynn allowed me a few brief moments to adjust to being stuffed with cock, both flesh and artificial. I took stock of my situation and the feelings flooding my body. Lynn's hands had moved to my back and were stroking and caressing me. Ken's hands had a firm grip on my ass. Lynn's dildo was buried keep in my pussy and I felt an insistent pressure against my swollen G spot and the base of the dildo was pressing against my engorged clit. Ken's cock was in my ass and I clenched my sphincter and heard him groan in response. I could feel his bushy pubic hair brushing against the soft flesh of my ass cheeks. My turgid nipples were pressed into Lynn's soft breasts and kept aroused as my slight movements dragged them against her sweaty flesh. Her breath was warm against my neck. Surpassing all these sensations was the extreme feeling of fullness. I had had my ass stretched previously, as well as my pussy, but not both at the same time, at least not to this extreme. That in itself was overwhelming my senses.

My reverie was broken by Lynn's words. "Are you ready to be fucked little one," she asked.

"Mmmmm, yes Ma'am," I managed to gasp.

"Good, I know my hubby has been looking forward to fucking that sweet little ass of yours. He's going to pound it real good."

Her words, if possible, only served to enflame my lust even more. Desire consumed me. My frustration at not being allowed to cum had left me aching with the need for release. I was so horny that my body yearned for the whole body, all consuming orgasm that was the only thing that could fulfill that need.

Lynn thrust her hips up and the dildo nudged against my cervix once again. The base of the dildo likewise ground firmly into my clit. The sensation left me moaning. Ken began to thrust with slow, short strokes into my ass. I pushed back into him which caused the dildo to slide out of my pussy slightly. The two of them set up a rhythm with a practiced ease and I struggled to join them in their rhythm. They used my body, my holes, as they wished. I was a simple receptacle for their lust and I reveled in it. My mind shut down and I simply lost myself in the total body sensations that enveloped me. The fact that it was a dildo in my pussy, and not a cock, became a non-issue. It was all just cock, real or not. It was a true total body experience and I was quickly in a state of sensory overload. It seemed as if every nerve ending in my body was firing feelings of pleasure to the overloaded sensory centers of my brain.

Ken picked up the speed and length of his strokes. He was soon plunging deep, hard, and fast into the spasming cavity of my ass. Lynn matched his pace as best as she could beneath me. Lynn was not thrusting as energetically as Ken, but it was enough to fill my pussy with pleasurable sensations, especially the way it ground against my G-spot and clit. Lynn was certainly skilled in how she wielded her cock. She was fucking me the way only another woman would appreciate. All of my buttons were being pushed. If these sensations alone were not enough, I could feel the insistent rubbing of the cock in my pussy and ass against each other as they thrust, separated only by the thinnest of tissue. It was almost as if the two cocks had merged into one gigantic beast that filled and stretched me to a point beyond my comprehension.

I recognized my orgasm approaching fast. However, it seemed as if the closer it got, the further the goal moved away. It was if I was running a race towards a finish line that was just a step away, yet in constant motion away from me, just out of my reach. While this relentless pursuit for release was the consummate form of frustration, I was also reaching new and constantly higher levels of arousal. My body was quivering with erotic energy as if it was storing it for some sort of ultimate explosion.

Ken began to spank my already sore and tender ass in time with his thrusts. The impact of his hands sent electric shocks through my already overheated body that merged with the myriad of other sensations that were already engulfing me. When Lynn slid her hands between our sweaty and heaving breasts and gripped and pinched my sore but sensitive nipples, the exquisite pain only sent me to a yet higher plateau of ecstatic pleasure.

Her words, whispered softly in my ear, were the only trigger that I needed. "Cum baby, cum for us, cum hard."

My response was immediate and all consuming. The long hours of frustrated pleasure... and pain, were seemingly released in a blast of volcanic proportions. My body jerked and trembled between my two lovers. I squirmed on the two cocks on which I was impaled. My loud cries echoed in the confines of the room as my pussy gushed onto Lynn below me.

No single orgasm was capable of releasing all the stored energy within me. I experienced what I can only describe as a series of orgasms after that first titanic blast. Somewhere during this orgasmic flurry I felt the hot jets of Ken's cum in my spasming ass. His own cries of release merged with my own as he drove hard into my bottom. Lynn must have gotten sufficient contact on her clit from the base of the dildo and my squirming pelvis to set of her own orgasm and her own high pitched climactic squeal of release joined my own moments later. I was only vaguely aware of their orgasms, as I was so caught upin my own series of orgasms. My partner's orgasms just seemed to flow and meld into the total body experience of my own orgasms and become part of some sort of cosmic wholeness that had enveloped me.

Finally, after what could have been minutes, or hours, my orgasms slowed and decreased in intensity. I lay atop Lynn; happy, content, satiated, and exhausted. My breath was ragged and rapid and my heart was beating wildly. I was totally lost in the post-orgasmic, hazy after-glow. I could feel Ken draped across me, his hard chest pressed into my back, his own breathing rapid from his exertion. Beneath me, I felt Lynn's heart beating wildly against my breast and her warm breath against my neck. My pussy and ass continued to contract in sympathetic rhythm to the orgasmic echoes still bouncing around my body.

The after shocks of my release still flowed through me and it seemed as if stray nerve ending were still firing off at random as an after affect of my orgasms. We were all too depleted to move and simply lay there together, content in our own separate and combined after glow. I simply allowed myself to float in that serene moment of contented peace.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Please stay tuned for Chapter 10 of The Hunger for the continuing details of Kim's experiences. Please take a moment to vote if you enjoyed this story. Please check out my other stories as well. Stay tuned to this same bat time and bat channel. Thank you.

CorsetLvr
CorsetLvr
521 Followers