The Hunger Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CorsetLvr
CorsetLvr
523 Followers

I had a few urgent business calls and emails to take care of so it was lunch time before I could return their calls. I called Sharon first. She was all a-twitter and wanted to know how my date with Heather went. She reminded me a big sister asking for details of a first date. Although it was lunch time and the office was largely empty, I didn't really want to go into a lot of detail with Sharon at work. Other than using some generalities like "it went well," and "we hit it off" I begged off on the more detailed explanation I knew she wanted. I told her I would call her later that night and fill her in on the rest. I think she realized I was short on privacy and accepted my suggestion.

Before we hung up she said she had one other thing to discuss. She said that Jim and several of his male friends from the camp had decided on a boy's road trip to go fishing for the weekend. Their spouses and significant other's had gotten together and decided to get together for a "pajama party" at Sharon's house. Sharon said she had assumed I would be attending but considering the recent events in my life she thought she had better check. I was a little perplexed by the idea of an adult sleep over and when I asked about it, she sort of giggled and said to think in terms of "an all girl swing party." That certainly piqued my interest and I told her so. Then my mind flashed back to Heather and I asked Sharon if I could bring her. She responded, "of course, I was hoping you'd bring her so that I can meet her."

I told her that Heather and I hadn't really made any plans but we were planning on planning, so to speak. I wasn't really sure if she was ready for a trip to the camp yet, much less the kind of party Sharon was planning, but that I would spell it all out for her and see if she was up for it. I pretty much left it there, promising to call Sharon back and let her know whether to plan on us both attending, just me, or neither of us. Sharon said she understood and reassured me that she could live with any of the three possibilities. Obviously, she added, she would be much happier if we both came up for the weekend.

After I explained that was my preference as well, we said our goodbyes and ended the call with a promise to talk later and mutual "love you's." I sat there and let my conversation with Sharon sink in for a minute before calling Heather. I decided to hold off on proposing a trip to the camp until we could talk later that night... first things first.

I realized this was a sort of tipping point for how our relationship would develop. The central question of that was whether she would be able to integrate into the other parts of my life, specifically my life at the camp. The fact that I was planning on moving to the camp in a few weeks made that issue even more poignant. I hadn't really given much thought to this before hand, but then I hadn't really planned on falling for her as hard as I had. Our relationship, which was really less than 24 hours old, was still mainly a series of unknowns. I was at that point where I full of optimism but past experiences told me that I may be just as likely to be setting myself up for the fall. I called Heather at work and I had to wait for someone to fetch her to the phone. My call to Heather went well, and we agreed to "get together and hang out" again on Thursday. She also informed me that she could get the weekend off from work if I didn't have any plans, starting on Friday. I let that twist around in my head for a minute. I just said that there was more I needed to talk to her about and asked that I would either talk to her at the gym or later on the phone. I did confirm that she was working that evening but she said that she had to run home to study after work. I assured her that I understood and would just have to wait until Thursday. I did say that my bed would be lonely without her and she seemed glad to hear that.

After saying our goodbyes we hung up with promises to talk again later. On an impulse, I got up, marched into my boss's office and asked if it would be OK if I took a day of vacation on Friday. Ellen looked at me flatly, and then said that it was too short a notice to request vacation. I was suddenly disappointed. She then smiled at me, giggled and said that he thought I might deserve a little comp time though. That sort of evolved into a conversation about my replacement and that Ellen thought my comp day may be a good opportunity to see how she did on her own and evaluate her progress. I agreed that she was ready for a little test and offered that I would be available on my cell phone if any real crisis developed. Ellen suggested that I go check in with my new boss in sales, Carl, as a courtesy, since I was now on his payroll. I told her I would do so and that actually the day off was a sort of relocation day anyway.

My new boss, a very easy going guy, gladly approved the comp day and asked me to sit down and discuss my transition into my sales job. He seemed pleased that Friday was a chance to test my replacement. He was anxious to get me into my new role as quickly as possible. Apparently, some issues resulting from the vacant position were starting to arise. He said that he was personally handling them but that he needed me in place as soon as possible. I told him he needed to talk to my old boss but I thought another week spent training my replacement would be plenty of time. I also went over my relocation plans and that I was planning on spending at least part of my day off shopping for my new "sales wardrobe." I think he was glad that I was talking things in hand and making progress on my own to ready myself for the new job so that I could hit the ground running.

The rest of the day was a total blur and when I finally looked up at the wall clock it was 5:30. I sent my replacement home, finished up a few things, decided I was at a good stopping point, and was out the door a little after 5:45. I went straight to gym and was glad to be able to shift my thoughts to my personal life. I started to make some plans in my mind and although Heather's agreement was part of those plans I was truly excited. Actually, I came up with a couple of different plans, depending on how things went with her. It seems that my professional life was starting to spill over into my personal. Contingency planning was becoming a regular part of my life.

When I arrived at the gym I could see Heather across the room, attending to another client. She saw me too and we exchanged smiles. What I really wanted to do was rush to her and give her a big ole, breath stopping kiss, but I forced myself to remain calm. I managed to go to the locker room and change. I saw the plug in the bottom of my bag and decided it had been neglected of late. It was soon lubed and safely buried in my bottom. It had been several days since anything had stretched my ass and it took me a while to get it in place.

Heather saw me leave the locker room and enter the main work out area. She held up a finger, indicating that she would be with me in a minute. I acknowledged her and made my way over to the exer-cycles and began my warm up. I was really getting into the warm burn in my thighs and pressure of the plug in my ass, oblivious to my surroundings, when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned quickly and saw Heather standing there next to me, her beautiful smile directed at me.

"Ready for your work out?" she asked. I nodded and slipped off the bike to follow her into the weight area.

My workout was not really that much different than those from the time before Heather had become more than just my trainer. Perhaps her hands lingered a little longer and perhaps there may have been just the most subtle hint of a caress, but for the most part she was her usual professional self. Not that I really minded. The change in our relationship definitely made the work out a more enjoyable experience for me, and her as well, I thought. I was happy to be spending time with her, in bed and out. She made a couple of complimentary comments about how I was already making progress. My self deprecating self simply wrote that off as her being nice and doing her job of trying to keep me motivated. I did feel a bit stronger and more able to handle to weights and was a little shocked to see that I had moved up a few pounds in the amount I was easily able to lift. When I finished Heather sent me off to the showers and told me she would be getting off in a few minutes and would talk to me before I left. She trotted off to her next client and I again couldn't help staring hungrily at her perfect ass.

After taking a shower and removing and stowing the plug back in my bag I started to head towards the Jacuzzi, as had become my ritual. I walked past the scales and thought 'what the heck," and stepped on. I was amazed to see that I had lost another two pounds in the past week. I took a look in the mirror and couldn't really see a huge difference in my body. Perhaps I was a little firmer here and there, but my overall shape was the same.

I was reflecting on this when Heather's now familiar shape slipped into the tub across from me. I could certainly appreciate her as much now as before we had become lovers, perhaps even more so. My pussy spasmed when I saw her, just like the first time I had looked on her naked form. I explained my quandary about my weight loss and she said that was not unusual when you were replacing fat mass with muscle mass. It suddenly occurred to me that I had been eating less and more healthy food lately. Apparently a steady sex life was having a good effect on my diet as well. It had been weeks since I had had a chocolate craving. When I shared this with Heather she just smiled and said that chocolate was a replacement for love with a lot of women. It had something to do with brain chemistry, she explained. Chocolate had a chemical in it that produced a similar reaction to love. She also quoted some sort of scientific study that had shown that exercise has a beneficial effect on libido, something to do with exercise stimulating testosterone production in women. She was certainly a font of information.

"OK, I guess that if I have to choose between sex and chocolate, I'll take sex," I said, smiling at Heather.

"Me too," she said and then looked around quickly to see if anyone could over hear her before adding, "Especially if it's the kind of sex I had last night... and this morning." I had to voice my agreement to that sentiment.

She smiled again and our eyes met. I saw the passion in them and knew that I wasn't the only one that was having a hard time controlling myself in public. She put a voice to that idea when she whispered, "I suppose I really need to reward you tomorrow night for working out so hard."

"I'll be looking forward to that," I replied, the lust seemingly dripping from my words. She definitely had the motivational program figured out.

"How do you feel?" I asked. I had noticed her grimace slightly when she got in the Jacuzzi.

"I feel like I lost my virginity all over again," she said, giggling. "And my nipples feel like they got dragged over asphalt."

"I was afraid that you had maybe overdone it a little," I said.

"Mmmmm, no, it was definitely worth it. It was one of the best sexual experiences of my life. But then, I keep saying that about every sexual experience I have had since I met you. I have a feeling that I have a ways to go before that stops."

"Well, as long as you see it that way, I guess it's OK. I was just concerned, but I'm definitely all for the idea of 'a ways to go'," I said, smiling back at her as she caught the meaning of my reference.

"I'm just glad I have tonight to recover. I need it. I guess I need to develop a little more endurance, or whatever you want to call it," she said, grinning widely. There are some parts of my body that I have discovered are less fit than others.

"Hey, sometimes being a slut can be a tough job," I said jokingly.

"Is that how you see yourself? A slut?" she asked, obviously thinking in terms of the negative social connotations of the word. I suppose I opened a door that needed to be addressed. Our light hearted banter took on a more serious tone as a result of her comment.

"I don't really get hung up on labels," I responded, "Call me a sensual hedonist, sexual adventurer, bon vivant... or slut. Sex is sex and love is love. I try to keep the two separate when appropriate, and combined when I am lucky. Some really good friends only recently taught me that. What it really comes down to is that I have learned to reject Victorian conventions on how I choose to express and enjoy my sexuality. Face it, most of our society is pretty screwed up and hypocritical when it comes to sex, especially in how women fit into all of that. Ask yourself this, what is the equivalent term for a male slut, a stud? It doesn't quite have the same negative connotations does it? A lot of women like to think of themselves as liberated at work, but in the bedroom they are just as inhibited as their great grandmothers. See my point?" I finally let myself wind down from my monologue and climbed down from my soap box.

I really hadn't intended to unload on Heather like that, but I thought I needed to get my outlook on sex out in the open in the beginning. Heather sat and reflected on my words for a while. I had obviously hit her with a lot and it took her a while to digest it all.

"Yes, I see your point, and to be honest I guess that is something I have struggled with as well. It's nice to see someone else's viewpoint for a change. That sort of philosophy isn't something you see very often, but it makes sense to me. I'm glad you shared it with me."

"OK, so what is it that you wanted to talk to me about," she asked, changing the subject. She obviously needed more time to think about what I said. However, she seemed to be almost quivering with anticipation as she asked.

"Well, I told you about my lovers Sharon and Jim that live at the nudist camp, right."

"Yeahhhh?" she moaned. I watched closely for any sign of jealousy and was relieved to see none. In fact, if anything, all I saw was an increase in her level of excitement.

"Well, she called today. She was dying to hear about how our evening went. I didn't get into details, at least not yet. Do you mind if I talk to her about you?"

"No, I don't think so. After all, I guess we do have you in common and you have told me things about her as well."

OK, well she wants to meet you and have you come for a visit. As a matter of fact, she's hosting a party this weekend and wanted me to invite you," I explained.

"Well, that's interesting. A little scary, but interesting," Heather replied.

"There's nothing to be scared about, I promise."

"OK, so what kind of party is this going to be?"

I went into detail about how the guys were leaving for the weekend and what she could expect from the party. I finished up by saying, "Look, my guess is this is going to turn into a girl on girl orgy, to be totally honest." Heather's eyes shot open in surprise. "But here's the thing, you won't be expected to do anything you're not comfortable with. No one is going to force you to do anything that you're not ready for."

Heather sat quietly and reflected for a moment. Her eyes met mine, she smiled, and asked, "But what if I want to be forced?"

"Well, that would be different," I responded merrily. "I don't have to give her an answer right now, just think it over and if you have questions we can get them answered when we see each other tomorrow. If I don't know the answers, Sharon will, and we can give her a call. Good enough?"

"Yea, that's good. I do admit it does sound exciting and maybe a little less scary than when you first mentioned it."

"Hey, you are supposed to be studying," I said, changing the subject again.

"Yea, I know, but sitting here with you, talking is a lot more fun that studying kinesiology."

"Whatever that is," I replied. Get your butt moving and give me a call later during a study break.

"Uhhhhmmmm Kim?" She looked around again to see if anyone was within ear shot.

"Do you think... that maybe..." she whispered and was suddenly back in her shy, stuttering persona again. "Maybe you could give me the kind of help..." she emphasized the word help. "The kind of help you gave me last night and this AM if I call you during a study break?" The final bit rushed out of her mouth as if she was trying to get it out before her courage ran out.

I simply smiled at her and said, "Sure honey, any time. It would be my pleasure."

Her beatific smile warmed my heart and I leaned in to give her a quick, chaste peck.

"One more thing before you make me go home and be a good lil student."

"Yes?"

"Do you still have your old car for sale?"

"Yes," I responded. The reality of it was that with everything going on lately I hadn't even had a chance to do anything about selling it.

"Well, one of the girls that just started working here as a towel girl is looking for an inexpensive car." Would you mind talking to her about it before you leave? Apparently the girl, Jan, was one of Kim's friends from school and was on the cheer leading squad with her.

I agreed and we jumped out, dried off, and dressed. Jan was working the late shift and after introducing us, Heather left and I worked out plans to meet Jan the following day and show her the car and let her test drive it.

Jan seemed nice, although young. I learned later that she was a freshman. She definitely fit the cheer leader mold. She did seem a little bit of the bubble head, that thankfully, Heather was not.

My drive home was characterized by a jumble of thoughts and images bouncing around in my head. Heather, the new job, Jim and Sharon, the upcoming weekend, my upcoming evening with Heather, and selling my car were only a few of the things that rumbled inside my cranium. One issue did get resolved. I decided that part of the windfall from selling my car would go towards paying down my recent credit card excesses. I didn't want to go down the same path as some of my friends and become enslaved to the credit card companies. The rest would be play money, well, not entirely. I did plan on using some of it for my new wardrobe, but shopping was shopping and it was all play. I chastised myself for counting my chickens before they hatched and decided I needed to wait until I closed the deal on the car before spending the money. However, I did modify my contingency plans somewhat to include making sure that the money didn't burn a hole in my pocket.

Dinner was some tuna salad. I had brought some work home with me and I guess I got lost in it. The phone rang and it was Heather. She said she had been thinking about the weekend ever since we had parted and was having a hard time concentrating. She said she needed to make a decision now so that she could concentrate on studying. She had already committed to an all-nighter and was a little hyped up on coffee.

I told her I understood and that it hadn't been that long ago since I had had a similar reaction to my first weekend at the camp. I told her to fire away with her questions. It quickly became clear that her decision making process had already taken her beyond "if" and on to more practical details of "who, what and how."

Some of her questions were a little comical, such as "what do I wear?" I simply told her to not worry about wardrobe at a nudist camp, and besides I was taking her shopping on Friday before we left. When she objected, I told it was a finder's fee for help find a buyer for my car. Besides, it wasn't like she would need a lot. That helped assuage her issues to some degree.

She had the usual questions about the women at the party. What are they like? What do they look like? Are they all total "skanks?" Are any of them "hot?"

CorsetLvr
CorsetLvr
523 Followers