The Hunger Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CorsetLvr
CorsetLvr
522 Followers

Heather carefully moved off my thighs and carefully sat on the bed next to me. She noticed Sharon for the first time. Suddenly she was back to her shy, bashful self again when she saw her.

"Have you... you been here... the whole time?" she asked, stuttering and blushing. The blush on her face matched the color of her ass and the post orgasmic blush across her chest.

"For most of the time," Sharon replied, smiling.

"Ohhh gawd, I'm so embarrassed," she sobbed, hiding her face in the hollow of my neck.

"Don't be," Sharon replied softly. "It was lovely, absolutely lovely. To be honest, I'm sorta jealous."

"Jealous?" Heather asked.

"Yea, it's been a long time since I've enjoyed that kind of spanking. I used to be into that sort of thing, even more than that, actually."

"Really?" Heather exclaimed. I think her old ghosts had returned, those that made her feel different, a freak, a pervert, because of what she thought of as her unusual desires.

Sharon's words helped her put those ghosts to rest, to make her feel like she wasn't all that different after all. Sharon had made some off handed remarks that made me think that she had been into BDSM at some point in her life. I had never really asked her to expound on them for some reason. That part of her sexual history was still a mystery to me. I knew her sexual experience was a lot more extensive than my own, but I was largely ignorant of most of the details. In that moment, I decided to remedy that with some discussion on that topic in the near future.

"Yes," she replied, reassuringly. "As a matter of fact, would mind if I borrowed Kim for a little of the same while you are recovering?"

"You'll have to ask Kim that. It's not for me to say," Heather said, her words taking on a markedly submissive tone.

"What do you say Ma'am, do you think you can give my old flabby ass the same kind of treatment you did that little hard body?" Sharon said. I was a little shocked by the nature and tone of her words. Obviously there was a lot about Sharon that I did not know. I had a feeling she had a lot to yet reveal about herself.

"I think that's a possibility," I said, jokingly. "And just for the record, your ass is lovely, not flabby at all. You just have more tush for the push," I added, giggling.

"That's what Jim says too," she said, giggling and sharing in the joke. "Wait a minute, let me get something else from my room," she added.

While she was gone, I looked at Heather and asked, "Are you OK with this?"

"Yea... I think so, it might be fun," she replied, smiling broadly. "I might even learn something."

No sooner had we finished this quick conversation and Sharon returned carrying a riding crop. It seemed she had chosen her weapon. Upon seeing the crop, I immediately understood that Sharon was no stranger to this sort of play. While the paddle could be used for some milder spanking scenarios, the crop was definitely for a more advanced level.

Sharon handed me the crop and climbed onto the bed, assuming a position on all fours that left her plush ass exposed and ready. Heather slid over and made room for her. I quickly decided to start slow and build up the intensity of the blows, as I had done with Heather. However, I had the feeling that Sharon was not going to need the gradual build-up that I had used with Heather. With that in mind, I decided to let Sharon's reaction be my guide.

I ran my hand over Sharon's exposed ass, caressing it, and heard her moan softly in response. She gasped when I drew my hand back and brought it down with a firm blow. My hand had stopped tingling from its earlier use on Heather. Sharon's round, plush ass absorbed the blow and a pink blush rose to the surface almost immediately. Her ass rippled ever so slightly as my hand made contact. I saw Heather out of the corner of my eye and saw that she was observing intently. Sharon did not make the slightest whimper of protest as my arm swung over and over again, delivering a series of blows as her ass took on a ever growing glow.

"Harder, please... harder. I can take it, don't worry," Sharon groaned into the pillow on which her head rested. My hand was getting sore again and beginning to tingle. I grabbed up the paddle again and put it to use.

Sharon's groans indicated that the paddle was having its desired effect. As each blow echoed through the bedroom it was quickly followed by Sharon's vocal response. This was usually in the form of a moan or groan that I took to be a mixture of pain and pleasure. Sometimes it was a softly grunted exclamation of "more" or "harder." Her ass had taken on more of a reddish hue and the outline of the paddle was clearly evident on several spots of exposed flesh.

After I had delivered about 20 blows with the paddle, I decided to grant Sharon's wish and I switched to the crop. I quickly saw the benefit of the crop, over the paddle, and fell in love with it. It was much more precise in its ability to target a specific area. It was like the difference between using a butcher knife and a surgeon's scalpel. Both have their uses, but one cannot be used in place of the other. The other advantage was that the crop delivered more force to its target, rather being spread over a larger area. I was soon becoming adept at its use and took the opportunity to develop my skills. I had a nagging feeling that they may play a more pivotal role in the days and weeks to come. My mind wandered for a moment as I imagined using the crop on Heather and how she might respond to it.

Sharon was obviously reacting to the use of the crop on her. Her groans had dramatically increased in volume and enthusiasm. Her hips had begun to pivot back in time to my strokes, increasing the force of the impact. I could see the juice beginning to drip from her pussy every time the crop landed on her ass and she jerked in response. I had moved my target to the back of her thighs and then to her inner thighs. She reacted to that change with a loud series of shouts of "Yes!" Sharon's level of arousal had increased dramatically and I wondered if I might be overdoing it and we would both regret the results of the vigorous cropping in the morning.

I again caught Heather out of the corner of my eye. The look on her face was of definite excitement. I noticed one hand had dropped to her pussy and she was stroking herself. The other was on her breast and she was not so softly pulling on an engorged nipple.

As mush as I wished I could devote all my attention to Heather, I was compelled to return my full attention to Sharon. I slowly worked the target of my blows up her thighs, slowly approaching her pussy. She reacted by spreading her legs further to give me easier access.

When the leather pad at the business end of the crop landed softly on her engorged labia she screamed out, "Yes... Oh Gawd Yes... More... Harder! Close... so close!"

Sharon's body trembled with every blow and her groans turned into screams. I was emboldened and reassured by her response and slowly increased the ferocity of the blows to a level I would have never considered previously. I noticed that Sharon's hands had moved to her breasts and she was aggressively pinching her nipples in time with my strokes of the crop. When I moved the target of the crop to her clit and began tapping it, and then slapping it harder, she exploded. Her orgasm was more intense than anything I had ever seen her experience before. Her knees gave out and she collapsed onto the bed, the crop trapped between her thighs. Her cries of release reached a fever pitch as her body writhed on the bed.

Another, dissimilar cry of release echoed through the room and I looked over and saw Heather cumming as well. Her eyes were shut and her hand was buried in her pussy and her body quivered as waves of release rolled through her. I noticed her body quivering in the characteristic manner I had come to associate with her climaxes.

Sharon's orgasm had come to an end and she lay on the bed, still quivering through the after shocks of it. I simply sat next to her and caressed her back with my hand. Heather was slumped onto the pillows, half sitting at the head of the bed, likewise recovering from her own orgasm. I reached out with my other hand and softly stroked her thigh and felt the small quivers as her body recovered and slowly settled into a resting state.

Sharon recovered first and rolled over onto her back. Her eyes met mine and I thought I detected not only loving gratitude but also a great sense of satisfaction in them.

"Thank you, it's been a really long time. I guess I forgot how much I missed that," she said finally.

Her voice was raspy and I realized her throat must be dry. I retrieved the wine and brought both her and Heather's glass. Heather had recovered enough that she gratefully accepted her glass. Sharon managed to sit up against the headboard and took hers as well. She made a quick grimace, as what I assumed was a still tender ass, made contact with the bed. I took stock of myself as well and felt the mild burn in my arms that the recent activity had produced. I also recognized that I was more than just a little aroused as well. I swallowed some of the wine to quench the thirst that I had worked up.

After swallowing, I said, "I take it from what you just said that this is not something that you and Jim do on a routine basis."

"Uhhhh no," Sharon replied, "as a matter of fact, never. We've talked about it, but you know Jim, he's such a gentle lover. He has a problem with the idea of striking a woman, even if it's something she wants. He's tried, but could never get much past a few gentle love pats on my ass. He's simply not cut out for this sort of thing, he doesn't have a single Dom bone in his body."

"Yea, I guess I can see that," I said.

"It's not like I can really complain. His other talents as a lover more than make up for this one small shortcoming. But then you know that, don't you?" she said, smiling.

"Yes, he is a wonderful lover, all in all. He is certainly the best male lover I've ever had."

I realized that I had largely ignored Heather and I looked at her and moved to kiss her. Her lips welcomed mine and we shared a long, glorious kiss.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to ignore you," I stated.

"No, it's OK. I was sort of out of it anyway," she replied. "I do admit I was a little jealous though."

"Jealous? Why?" I asked.

"Well two reasons really, first because of the way you used that crop on Sharon. I want some!" she exclaimed. "Well... and second because of the way you two were just talking about Jim. You know that's something that is missing from my live. As much as you have taught me and pleased me, I have never really been with a man that really satisfied me."

I considered her words for a brief moment before I replied, "Well, I'm sure we can resolve both of your issues, just not immediately. I think your ass has had enough for tonight. We'll have to save that for another time. As for Jim, he'll be gone for another couple of days but I'd be willing to bet that Sharon wouldn't mind sharing him with you. What do you think Sharon, do you think that Heather here would make a good welcome home present?"

"MMmmm, yea, I think so. Knowing Jim the way I do, he's absolutely love to play with such a gorgeous, young, hard-body. That is, on the condition that I get to watch and play too."

"That sounds lovely to me, I'd like that," Heather said, dreamily. My two lovers looked at each other and held each other's gaze for a long moment. For the first time I noticed the growing lust between them. I was overjoyed. This was exactly the sort of development I had hoped for. I considered the ramifications of that for a moment before another idea came into my head and curiosity got the better of me.

"Oh Sharon darling?" I said, breaking the look that she was sharing with Heather.

"Yes sweetie?" she responded, her eyes turning to me.

"I think you have been holding out on me about something," I stated.

"Oh really, what's that? If I did it wasn't intentional," she said.

"Well, based on recent developments, and a few other stray comments you have made in the past, I get the distinct impression that you are no stranger to the BDSM lifestyle. Is that an accurate conclusion?" I asked.

"Well... yes," she replied. "I guess I have never told you a lot about my history and maybe you just made the assumption that Jim and I have been joined at the hip forever."

"OK, fair enough, so spill," I said. I noticed Heather sitting, settled back, sipping her wine and intently listening to my conversation with Sharon.

"Well, before I met Jim I was pretty heavily involved in the D/s lifestyle and had been into it for about ten years. I had just left a long relationship with a Dom when I met Jim. To be honest, I wasn't really looking for a relationship with anyone, especially a straight guy. I soon found that Jim isn't as straight as I thought, at least in the conventional sense. It was Jim that introduced me to swinging. I guess I just traded one set of kinks for another. Anyway, what can I say? I just fell for him and had to make a decision. The result of that was that I made the decision that my love for him was more important than my previous choice of lifestyle. There was a trade off involved, but I think I came out ahead. Don't you?"

"Yes, Jim is definitely a keeper and I guess all relationships involve some degree of sacrifice," I said. I had sat there through her long explanation, listening closely. I noticed that Heather was as well.

"Yes, exactly, and it's not like he hasn't kept me happy and satisfied through the years. I do admit, though, I still feel the itch occasionally, that is, a need to serve. I have found a few friends that help me scratch it from time to time and they help keep the pot from boiling over, so to speak," she said, grinning at me. "That was something that Jim I came to agreement on early in our relationship. He was honest with me and recognized there was a part of me that he would never be able to satisfy, just as he would never be able to satisfy my bisexual desires. He's good about that sort of thing. He's honest with himself and knows his own limitations, not that he has many," she added.

"Can I assume that the friends you mentioned include Ken and Lynn?" I inquired.

"Yes, among others, that would be an accurate assumption," she said, her grin returning.

"That explains a few things I have wondered about," I said.

"Really? Like what?" she asked.

"Like what you were so supportive of my decision to go be with them and do some of my own exploring," I replied. (Author's Note: See Chapter 9)

"Let's just say that I knew, based on personal experience, that you were going to be safe and in good hands," she said, giggling at the unstated meaning behind her words.

"Can I ask one more question, and then I'll shut up?" I asked.

"Sure, ask away, as many as you like," Sharon responded.

"How did I do? I mean just now? You know I'm a rookie at this sort of thing." I said.

"You may be a rookie, but are a very talented one. I would have never known," she said, smiling warmly at me.

"I wasn't too rough on you, was I?" I asked, deciding that a follow up question was in order.

"Oh dear no, not at all!" she exclaimed. "As a matter of fact it was perfect. In the old days I might have liked it even more severe, but my poor ass is out of practice and I can't handle as much as I once did. The ending was superb. One thing you have to realize about me is that I am a pain slut sweetie. When I am in sub mode, like I was earlier, there is very little distinction between pain and pleasure for me. It's just all sensation. I get into the whole endorphin rush thing and my most intense orgasms are from pain play. You definitely don't have to take it easy on me."

"OK, I'll take note of that fact," I said, smiling at her and hoping she understood that I hoped this was not just a one time occurrence, with her or Heather.

As for me, I realized that I had discovered another side to myself. I didn't try to analyze it at that moment but rather decided to save that task for another time. I was sure of one thing though, the spanking scene I had just experienced was a tremendous turn on. I had gone into it with the simple idea of helping Heather live out her fantasy with no real expectation that it would do a lot for me. I was simply serving in my role as mentor. I had vaguely understood the concept of being a "switch," but had never seriously considered that label, at least in reference to myself. I decided then that that was something I needed to re-evaluate at some point in the near future. This was especially true in its impact on my relationship with Heather and perhaps Sharon as well.

Sharon turned her attention back to Heather and they shared another long, drawn out, and meaningful look. I saw something in Heather. Perhaps it was some sort of recognition. Perhaps she saw some of herself in Sharon and perhaps she may have found a role model. In either case, it was clear that she might have found a sister.

Sharon finally broke the silent moment she was having with Heather and looked back at me. I recognized something in her eyes. Our relationship had taken another important step. I felt closer to her than I had ever before. She had shared a part of herself that she only had previously with people she felt very close too. That level of intimacy was not something I took for granted.

My reflection on the nature of my relationship with Sharon was interrupted when Sharon spoke. "Heather, it would seem that there is one person that has not cum this evening. I think we would both be very negligent in our duties if we didn't resolve that little matter, don't you?"

"Yes, you have a very good point Sharon," Heather replied.

"What do you think would be a good solution," Sharon said, almost as if I wasn't even there.

"I think multiple, intense orgasms may be a good pay back." Both of them were looking at me with wicked and horny smiles on their faces. I felt my moist pussy throb as I imagined what might be in store for me.

Whatever I might have been thinking, or imagining, was quickly forgotten as I was overwhelmed by a tidal wave of warm, soft, feminine flesh. Heather and Sharon swarmed over me and I was gently pushed down onto the bed. They seemed to come to some sort of unspoken delegation of duties as Sharon took responsibility for my bottom half and Heather for the top.

It started with kisses to my lips and inner thighs. That quickly progressed to licks and nibbles to my neck and ears and soft licks on my swelling labia. The double-teaming that I was experiencing soon had my arousal level growing rapidly. I had been on "simmer" for quite a while and what was being done to be was quickly bringing be to full boil. It was clear to me that neither Sharon nor Heather were going to be subtle. This was not going to be gentle love making. They intended to fuck me and I was not in the least troubled by that thought. My own needs had been placed on hold for a while and what was developing was just what I needed to satisfy my carnal desires.

I felt Sharon's tongue slide between my labia and dive into the depths of my channel. She seemed to be trying to bury herself in my depths.

Meanwhile, Heather latched onto a nipple and I felt her settle into suckle me. Her hand found my other nipple and she began to softly pull and pinch it as well. The action of her fingers, lips, tongue and teeth created bolts of pleasure that seemed to flow and merge with the sensations that Sharon's mouth was creating below. I simply surrendered myself to my lovers and relaxed and luxuriated in the sensual pleasures that they were producing in my open, accepting body as I moaned my pleasure in response.

Sharon retracted her tongue from between my engorged labia. She shifted to taking long licks that started near my asshole and then traveling up one labia, around my clit, and down the opposite labia, finally arriving back to near my asshole. It felt glorious and, as if from a great distance, I heard my moans increase in volume as I absorbed the new sensations. Heather was still happily sucking on my turgid nipple, her soft murmurs of pleasure vibrating through my nipple. I realized that she was in her happy place. I ran my fingers through her hair, softly caressing her and occasionally encouraging her to switch nipples and continue suckling at my breasts.

CorsetLvr
CorsetLvr
522 Followers