The Hunger Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CorsetLvr
CorsetLvr
522 Followers

I had almost forgotten the plug that was still buried in my ass due to the concentration of my lovers on my pussy and breasts. Sharon took the base of it in her fingers and began to gently nudge it back and forth. My mental focus immediately shifted to my ass as the pressure of the plug forced me to deal with the awakened sensations from that party of my nether regions. Sharon's tongue moved to my clit and began to circle its swollen tip while two fingers of her other hand slid into the depths of my pussy. Her fingers began a slow, firm stroking of my G-spot with a "come here" motion. As if some unspoken agreement had taken place between her and Sharon, Heather began to bite my nipples with slowly increasing pressure. This combination of actions pushed my arousal to a new, higher level and I felt myself begin the long, wonderful climb to orgasm. I was more than ready for it. My hunger had hit me with full force and my entire being was being reduced to a quivering mound of protoplasm that was entirely focused on one thing: the primal, raw need for release. My conscious mind had shut down and the reptilian part of my brain had taken over control.

"Fuck me, make me cum," I groaned from somewhere deep within. "I want it, need it, pleaaaase!" My pleading words seemed to evoke the needed response from my lovers. Sharon's mouth shifted from the soft licks around the perimeter of my clitoral shaft to a more direct form of stimulation. She ultimately took the exposed tip between her lips and began to suck on it. The suction was interspersed with occasional swipes by her tongue across the tip of my clit while continuing her sucking. The actions of her fingers also became more vigorous. She was basically fucking my ass with the plug now, pulling it back far enough that the plug was stretching my anal ring. The fingers in my pussy had also increased the speed and firmness of their enthusiastic stroking of my G-spot. I felt the pressure in my G-spot increasing and the growing sensation of needing to pee that always precedes one of my very wet orgasms.

Heather had also increased her energetic activities at my breasts. Her suckling had morphed to nibbles and then bites on my nipples. White-hot bolts of pleasure/pain shot from my nipples and seemed to travel straight to my clit where they merged with the sensations that were being produced by Sharon's actions.

I was definitely overwhelmed with a serious case of sensory overload. I could no longer differentiate the sensations flowing from my breasts, clit, pussy, and ass. They had just blended into one giant, glowing ball of pleasure that had seemed to grow and concentrate in my uterus. My climax began with a body encompassing shudder and my vagina clenching Sharon's fingers. The ball of pleasure exploded and my mind seemed to melt as I was overtaken by the pleasure that flowed back and forth through my body in shimmering waves of orgasm. My body contracted and contorted and I am sure I might have crushed Sharon's head between my thighs. My ass clamped down on the plug in a series of strong contractions, locking it in place deep in my bowels. I somehow recall someone screaming out their pleasure with garbled cries of release. I later realized that person was none other than myself.

I am not sure if I actually blacked out, or I was just so lost in the orgasm that my consciousness had just shut down. In either case, I opened my eyes to see a smiling Heather looking down at me. When I looked down the length of my still quivering body, I saw the equally smiling face of Sharon. Her face, however, glistened with a heavy layer of my juices. I realized that I had ejaculated all over her and I was sure that she had done her best to drink as much of it as she was capable. I was suddenly aware of the cool wetness of my juices on my thighs and on the sheets beneath my ass. I was sure that the bed was going to be unusable without a change in bedding.

I somehow managed to raise my hand and beckon Sharon towards me. She rose from between my legs and moved to my side. Meanwhile, Heather took up position on my other side and we settled into a warm embrace, legs and arms tangled in a loving snuggle. I rolled my head to the side and met Heather's lips in a kiss. She appreciatively returned it. I then rolled the other way and first licked Sharon's face, tasting myself on her, and then met her lips as well. Heather's lips met Sharon's and then Heather proceeded to hungrily lick my juices from Sharon's face and lips.

"Mmmmm, I love the taste of her," Heather purred.

"I know what you mean, me too," Sharon agreed.

"Thank you, thank you both. That was wonderful, one for the diary. I hope I didn't drown you," I finally managed to croak after the ability to speak began to return.

"You're more than welcome and you know me, I'll never complain about that, I love that about you," Sharon replied. She rolled to her side and retrieved my wine glass and placed it at my lips. The liquid felt like honey as it flowed down my parched throat.

"Me too, I'm sorta jealous of her ability to cum like that," Heather added.

"Well, I do think I may have ruined the bed. It's too wet to sleep in," I said, my voice slightly less scratchy after the wine.

"I have a solution to that, why don't we get you cleaned up and make a move to my bed. That is, if you two won't mind sharing it with me. I'm not used to sleeping alone and with Jim gone it's going to be awfully big and lonely by myself. We'll deal with the sheets in the morning. This bed has a plastic mattress cover, so it won't hurt it," Sharon said, being her ever-practical self.

"Sounds good to me. Heather?" I said, checking on her, not really sure how she would feel about Sharon's proposed sleeping arrangements.

"Sounds lovely to me," she replied, smiling broadly.

Sharon and Heather helped me out of the bed and guided me towards the master bedroom. I was still a bit wobbly and rubber kneed. We managed to navigate our way to the master bath and Sharon dealt with adjusting the water temp in the shower as Heather supported me.

I had missed Sharon's huge shower. Heather seemed to be impressed as well. It was certainly an improvement over the tiny tub in my apartment. They led me in and what followed was a very sensual, if not sexual, shower that featured a lot of roving, slippery hands, caressing each and every part of my body. I in return, refreshed by the hot water, returned the favor to both of my lovers, assisted by the other one that was not being tended to. It was very much of a sharing experience and seemed to help bond us even more as a unit. The shower was followed by what seemed like a long drawn out drying session. We went through a huge pile of soft towels as we help dry each other's hair and bodies. I couldn't help but notice that both Heather and Sharon still sported a very pink bottom. I was careful not to apply too much pressure as I ran a towel over each of their sensitive derrieres.

Once we were reasonably dry, we retired to the bed. We quickly settled into a warm snuggly pile in the middle. I was placed in the middle and after a series of round robin and communal kisses were exchanged, we settled in for a contented night's sleep. After my long, exhausting day and very satisfying sex, I was ready for the soft embrace of sleep. The warmth and softness of my lovers only added to the contentment I felt as my mind drifted off into slumber.

+++++++++++++++++++

Please stay tuned for Chapter 15 of The Hunger for the continuing details of Kim's experiences. Please take a moment to vote if you enjoyed this story. Please check out my other stories as well. Stay tuned to this same bat time and bat channel. Thank you.

CorsetLvr
CorsetLvr
522 Followers