The Hungry Eyes

Story Info
A young woman has some tough choices to make.
5.7k words
4.09
64.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blazing sun lit up the Vermont sky as yet another in the series of hot summer days had the populace sweltering and desperate for relief, filling the public pools to capacity. Everyone was there -- including THE girl. Her name was Francine, but of course everyone called her “Fran” or “Franny.” Despite the staggering heat and humidity, her blonde hair flowed behind her as she sauntered in. The pool’s spirited tumult even paused for a moment. She was that kind of girl -- blessed with a beauty and a flare that never went unnoticed.

Fran slid down onto a pool chair with a dancer’s grace, her buff boyfriend, Chuck, by her side. She smiled when she caught his eye and her smile was returned. Her heart was as warmed by his love, as her skin by the hot sun. She unwrapped her beach towel, exposing her simple tanksuit, to the sun’s powerful rays.

All around the pool her unintentionally seductive actions didn’t go unnoticed.

“Don’t forget lotion,” Chuck reminded her.

“Oh, thanks,” she purred, and closed her eyes, fully expecting him to begin. After a second or two, she opened a quizzical eye. She just shook her head, noticing the bottle in her boyfriend extended arm.

“Yeah, thanks,” Fran sighed, as she snapped the bottle from his hands. (“Oh, I have so much to teach him,” she thought,) snapping the bottle open. She began oiling her legs, thinking about their futures. She loved him with all her heart, but she felt that he was definitely a work in progress.

She glanced his way. He was handsome, well built, and trustworthy. (“She would have to work on his courtliness,” she thought, with a shrug.) Finished with her legs, she poured some lotion into her hand and started on her arms. She smiled thinking about their big night ahead. They had dinner plans with both set of their parents, and she had heard from a friend of a friend that tonight was the night that her boyfriend finally popped the question.

Her arms aglow, she ran handful of oil down her neck to the top of her chest. She ran an oily finger inside the straps of her low cut top and down her cleavage. A twinge of pride, looking down at her blessings, filled her body. It was a quick twinge, though, because she suddenly realized that she wasn‘t the only one looking. Sitting directly across the pool were a group of young men, obviously enjoying her show.

She could only offer a dirty looked response, as they mocked her actions, pretending to rub lotion into their chests, over-zealously. She was now a little thankful her boyfriend had talked her out of wearing her micro bikini.

Fran snapped her chair back and turned her gaze to the cloudless sky, yearning for the days ahead, when she could sun and swim in her own yard. Her father had promised her a house, but only after she was married. Thus with Chuck’s up-coming proposal, Fran just knew that her days at the public pool were dwindling.

The sun burned on, as the day crawled along. The pool continued to bustle with activity. Except for a group of teens playing with a beach ball, which kept rolling over to Fran’s chair, the day was perfect.

“I’m thirsty,” Fran suddenly whined into the air.

“Me, too,” Chuck answered. “Could yah get me one too, while you’re up?”

“Yeah, ok,” Fran said with a laugh, and then burned inside when she realized he wasn’t joking.

“Ughhh,” she growled as she snapped up. “At least give me some money.”

“It’s in my wallet.”

Fran just shook her head. She wanted to set him straight, but today wasn’t the day to get into a fight. No.... Today she wanted everything to be perfect. Slipping on her 4” clear plastic heeled shoes, she grabbed some cash, and made her way to the concession stand, which was a-buzz with activity. Fran’s blood boiled even more now, as she really hated lines.

After a couple of minutes in line, her body shivered, she could have sworn she felt something brush against her left ass check.

“Excuse me,” Fran hissed, quickly spinning around. She was now staring directly at the group of young men that had enjoyed her lotion show so much. None of the men were offering apologies, but instead they seemed to be using the opportunity to check out her front side now, from up close. Fran was burning now from the heat of their stares. She had seen the look before...a look of hunger...sexual hunger.

She spun back around, her face flushed. She knew that these weren’t the type of men that you fool around with. They were tall, lean and full of tattoos and piercings. And they looked like their young years had been some tough ones.

As the line moved slowly forward, Fran could feel their presence behind her. She was ready to bolt out of line, on anymore contact, her thirst be dammed. She could feel the largest of the men breathing on her left shoulder. She could tell he was peering over her shoulder, looking down the front of her swimsuit, she assumed, but there was now only one person in front of her.

“Two Cokes please,” Fran mumbled, her voice crackling, when she finally got to the counter.

She could have sworn she heard one of them lewdly whisper, “you gut some great tits,” but she let it go. No, today wasn’t the day to pick a fight. She paid for the drinks and even told the counter girl to keep the change. Cokes in hand, she spun around and flounced past them, very conscious of the heat of their hungry eyes.

“If you need more lotion, let us know,” she heard from behind her, and then one of them slapped her on the ass. She let out a yelp and quickly made her way back to her chair.

“Here’s yah Coke,” she snapped at Chuck, who was seemingly clueless as to what she’d just went through to get it.

The rest of the afternoon Fran kept a close eye on the hungry eyes across the way. She yearned to leave early, since the teens were becoming bolder with the beach ball. (She finally understood that they just wanted to see her bend over to pick up the ball.) But she also wanted to keep everything on schedule.

The sun was starting to fade when Fran finally got her boyfriend’s ok to leave. She grabbed her towel and her pool bag and headed for the changing area, sticking her tongue out at the teens in the pool, in passing. She was also well aware of the hungry eyes, still watching her every move.

Inside the brick building that also held the showers, she noticed a lone naked woman walking out of the showers, but tried not to look.

Fran signed, a little relived that the shower-room was now empty, since the shower-room wasn’t built for modesty. A lone three-foot wall separated the showers from the changing area, while the shower area itself was simply four showerheads sticking out of the bricked wall. Fran didn’t consider herself shy, but didn’t necessarily like being naked in front of strangers either, especially while washing herself. It was in the public showers that she noticed that her body attracted more than just men’s eyes.


Standing in front of a locker, the lone women behind her quickly dressing, she quickly pulled a shoulder strap off her shoulder and her breast sprang from its confinement, like a bird from a cage. She immediately blushed as she noticed her tan lines really emphasized her pink nipples now. She was about to slide off the other strap when she suddenly remembered that the brick building didn’t have locks. In fact it didn’t even have door, just a maze-like entrance.

“Oh god,” she murmured, remembering the hungry eyes outside. Then she relaxed a bit. “Ah, the lifeguards are still here,” she sighed, with a settling breath. “But I still better make it quick.”

She quickly slipped off the rest of her suit and hung it up, grabbed her towel and skipped to the showers, wearing only her plastic heeled shoes. Out of the corner of her eye, she also thought, with a tingle, that she saw the other woman steal a look before she left.

“Ahhh.” Fran moaned as the cool water hit her hot skin. The water quickly erased her doubts about showering. The lucky water droplets seemed to fight to cling to her body, before falling to the floor.

“Ummm,” Fran purred as she ran her hands over her breasts. “You two certainly got me noticed today,” she said with a laugh.

The feeling of the cool water -- and her hands -- got Fran thinking about a longer shower.

“Gotta get this lotion off,” she reasoned, when in fact she just liked to soap up her naked body, especially her full, firm breasts. She giggled to herself, remembering all the times she ran home from school to shower, when she first started to develop.


“Some things never change,” Fran said to herself, before she spun to grab her soap that was still in her locker, and then quickly let out a screech and lunged for her towel, draped on the short wall.

The hungry eyes were back.

“What are you guys doing in here?” Fran snapped. Her face aflame as she struggled to wrap herself in the towel, wishing it were bigger. “You guys are in big trouble now.”

They merely chucked. Fran’s body was shivering from the cool water, but more with fear. She counted them off. There were only three of them now, all shirtless, and all staring her way.

“I’m serious. Get out of here!” Fran tried to sound authoritative, but none of them seemed bothered. They weren’t standing there clad only in a towel.

“Are you done?” The rugged looking lad, whom Fran quickly assumed was their leader, asked. He was leaning arrogantly against Fran’s locker. A taller young man stood by the maze-like exit, while a third, smaller built version, sat on a bench seat, nervously rocking back and forth.

Fran tried to speak, but didn’t know what to say. But she knew she was trapped. Feeling like a rat in a cage, she wanted to plead for them to leave, although she knew that it would have a feeble hope of success.

“Come over here so we can talk,” the leader barked, while also snapping his fingers. Fran shook her head, but when he snapped his fingers again, she cringed and obeyed, felling much like a scolded puppy dog.

Fran stopped a couple of feet away from the leader and his rocking friend, but didn’t dare get closer.

“Please, I have money in my....”

Fran was interrupted. “Shut the fuck up!“ the leader shouted. His sharp tone causing her to leap back, her mouth agape, her hands clutching her towel.

“You listen here, Missy, I don’t want to hear your fucking voice again.... Understand?” The leader said, his voice full of force. Fran quivered, as she wasn’t use to being talked to like this. (She also thought they might have been in here for two reasons, both starting in R and apparently robbery wasn't on their minds.)

At that thought, a tear rolled down Fran’s cheek, and more followed.

“Ok, stop the tears,” the leader rasped. “We’re not going to rape yah,” he said, seemingly reading Fran’s mind

Confused, Fran wiped her cheek.

“That’s right, stop the tears,” the leader said, folding his arms. “I mean if we were rapists your ass would have been nailed right there in the showers.”

Fran breathed a small sigh of relief. “But...?”

“Hey!” the leader quickly cut off Fran’s attempted question.

“But...what do you guys want?” The tall guy whined mockingly from the exit.

“Nock it off, numb-nuts...the poor girls nervous,” the leader snapped, never taking his eyes off of Fran.

“Now this’s why we are here inside the women’s showers.... See we have enjoyed watching you today, and we see you have a boyfriend or hubby or whoever....”

“Boyfriend,” Fran moaned, before quickly covering her mouth with one hand, the other keeping hold of her towel. She also suddenly pictured him showering in the brick building next door. She wondered if he could hear her screams...or if anyone would....

“Who cares, ‘cause we don’t come in search of love.” the leader teased. “But just so you know, our buddy is standing by the men’s shower exit and when your dude is done, he is going to inform him that his little Mustang, has a big ol’ flat, which it does.”

As he started to reveal his plan, Fran cringed, when he brought up the Mustang. (She often felt she competed with that car for his attention.)

“Of course our buddy will do some shit to slow him down and to make sure he doesn’t bother us in here. However, judging by the shape he keeps that car in, I bet he’ll freak when he finds out he has a flat and he will forget all about YOU in here, at least for a little while, anyways.”

Fran bit her lips, because as pathetic as it was, she felt like he might be right. She also didn’t like where this was heading.

“That being said...let’s move on...now where was I...? Oh, yeah... love.... Nope we didn’t come in for a date or anything,” the leader said getting Fran’s gaze again. “No, we come in ‘cause we have a little bet on the color and size of your nipples.”

Fran flinched as though he’d slapped her in the face. Her feelings quickly shifted to incensed. Not only at their bet, but also with the laughter that followed it.

“I mean, we could see everything except for them, so we came in to check’em out,” the leader said, before following with several gestures with his hands. Fran knew they meant he wanted to see them -- and right now. Fran’s prayer that they had already seen them in the shower was unanswered, or maybe they just wanted to see them again.

Fran stalled, angry and frightened that they were so bold. Surely they didn’t expect her to just show them her breasts like a Mardi Gras flasher. She almost giggled at her thought, since they didn’t even have any beads....

“I think she thinks she too good for us,” the tall one suddenly hissed. Fran was quickly growing to despise him.

“Is that it?” the leader snapped. “Your titties too good for our eyes?”

“No,” Fran whispered looking down to the cold concrete floor. “It’s not that.., but....”

“Well, it’s pretty simple. You can even fold the towel around your waist and just let us check‘em out and then we’re outa here,” the leader said with a grin.

Fran just stood there, shaking her head back and forth. “I just...just can’t..., I-I can’t!”

“Ok, I see your gunna be a bitch about it,” the leader said. He levered himself away from the lockers with a swift motion and stepped towards Fran, who was matching his steps, only backwards, until she bumped into the three-foot shower wall.

“I had this educated buddy once. He had this saying that we all live with our choices. Well, we gave you one, now it’s time for you to live with it.” The leader’s sneering face was now only inches from Fran’s terror-filled one. “You see you could have been cool and did what I said too...they’re just tits...but noooo.... Now we have a problem.... You see, we just wanted to have a little fun and no one had to get hurt.”

Fran was frantic...his menacing tone and muscular body pressing against hers. She was bent backwards now, almost sitting on the wall.

“Now, well, you leave me no choice. I have go get my buddy and tell him about you showing us your tits.... An’ of course your loverboy’ll hear us and get mad that you showed us your hooters.”

“But I didn’t,” Fran whined, before the leader grabbed her cheeks.

“Then we won’t let it go and then he’ll get pissed that we are talking about his women’s tits and then somebody’s car gets fucked up and then maybe somebody’ll get hurt, really bad.” The leader suddenly let go of Fran’s cheeks and stepped back, just as Fran was about to fall backwards over the wall. “Care to take a guess at who that’ll be? I just hope you’re happy.... Hope your tits are worth it.”

Fran shook nervously, even though they started slowly leaving, her prayers answered, finally.

“Please wait,” she surprised herself by crying out, but they kept moving.

Fran suddenly scampered forward and grabbed the leader by the hand just as he reached the exit. “Please come back.... I’ll show yah.”

“Too late...time for an ass-kicking,” he said as he pulled his hand free.

“I’ll show yah,” Fran cried, clutching his arm, while she jerked on her towel, dropping it to the floor.

“Better start lookin’ for a paramedic, Blondie.”

“No, don‘t go...look.... I’m already naked....Turn around I’ll show yah...please....” Her words were frantic, as the leader was still advancing. Fran could care less about Chuck’s car, but she knew that the numbers were against him and this would also surely screw up tonight’s plans.

“Please give me one more chance!” Tears welled up in her eyes, as he was literally dragging her down the maze. Her wet plastic heeled shoes skidded on the concrete walkway with his every step. The light of day shone ahead. “I’ll show yah whatever you want...I’ll show yah...I’ll BLOW yah.”

He slammed to a stop, and she collided with him, an instant after the offer had left her pink lips.

“What was that?” He looked over his shoulder, down into Fran’s teary face.

“You heard,” Fran sneered. She didn’t want to say it again.

“That’s what I thought,” the leader hissed, continuing his exit. Fran was back to her dragging ways. She could see the other two men watching with amusement from outside. She cringed, for she knew she was just steps from being dragged outside, naked.

“I said I’d blow yah!” she cried out, as the low light from the setting sun hit her. “I’ll suck your cock.”

“Really, now?” He chuckled, as Fran ducked behind him when she noticed that a few swimmers were still lingering about. “Did you hear that guys? She wants to suck our cocks.”

The leader turned and hustled Fran back into the changing area.

“I said YOUR cock...not theirs,” she managed to protest, before finding herself back in the changing area. “Please...just you!”

“Sorry, I’m a team player,” the leader said as he quickly unzipped his cutoff jeans.

“But I didn’t.... Wha?’ he startled her by grabbing her by the hair and pulling her towards his groin. Fran had no choice but to follow, though she squatted down, rather then kneeling down on the dirty floor. She felt sick as she noticed the other two men approach.

Fran opened her mouth to beg, but it was immediately stuffed with the leader’s half erect cock.

“Atta girl...talking time is over,” the leader said. “Time to use your mouth to please me. My names Martin, by the way, just so you know the name of the guy whose cock you’re now sucking.”

Fran moaned at his words and at his ever-hardening cock that was quickly filling her mouth. More moaning followed at the site of the two other men quickly stripping off their bottoms. Yet more when they approached, cocks in hand.

“Hey, easy now,” the leader hissed, as his two buddies joined him and tried to get at Fran’s mouth. “She’s only gut one mouth.”

“Yeah and I want some,” the tall guy hissed, as he pulled Fran by the hair. “Yeah, that’s it girl, give me your mouth.”

Fran was nauseated. This goon had already freaked her out, and now he had his cock between her lips. He didn’t even let her suck. Instead, grabbing a double handful of hair, he rammed his cock in and out. His thick pubic hair tickling her nose and his deep thrusts caused her to gag.

“Ok, pass it around,” Martin said, batting Tall Guy’s hands away and Fran quickly gasped for air. Then the weirdo grabbed her head and pulled it around to his hideously ugly cock. She closed her eyes and tried to ignore what was happing, but her mind flashed back to the one and only time that she had sucked cock. She was pulled over for speeding...some sleepy little road in Southern Vermont...and the deputy found her brother’s marijuana cigarette in their car‘s ashtray. After a humiliating strip-search, he gave her the offer: suck and fuck your way to freedom, or....

Fran was snapped back to reality by a pain in her left ear. “Keep your eyes open, sweetheart,” Martin sneered. “You don’t want to miss any of this.”

Fran was dazed and confused. She knew a girl that looked like her didn’t have to suck cock to get men to go out with her, and yet here she was, naked, squatting in front of three goons, taking a turn on each of them, like a porn star. She was puzzled that they didn’t even seem to notice her naked body, or remember their bet, as they fought over her mouth.

12